Mountain

By newtshome

The next Step fanfic James x oc what happens when the boy catches feelings for his best friend? and how wil... More

Cast
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
1.18
1.19
1.20
1.21
1.22
1.23
1.24
1.25
1.26
1.27
1.28
1.29
season 2!!!
2.1
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17
2.18
2.19
2.20
2.21
2.22
2.23
2.24
2.25
2.26
2.27
2.28
2.29
2.30
2.31
act 3
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
3.18
3.19
3.20
3.21
3.22
3.23
3.24
3.25
3.26
bonus chapter (1)
bonus chapter (2)
bonus chapter (3)
bonus chapter (4)
bonus chapter (5)
bonus chapter (6)

2.2

505 9 0
By newtshome

we all walked inside the studio and saw this lady dances to this really weird song with some really weird moves.

when she stopped dancing she sat on the floor in a yoga position. that was definitely weird. "Zive. ziva. ziva ziva ziva." she said and we all tried not to laugh.

"what are you guys doing?" kate asked walking in. "why aren't you guys warming up?"

"because we're watching this old lady dance." west said. "i think she's possessed." he whispered.

"she's not old and she's not possessed. she's my sister. Phoebe!" Kate walked to her sister and we all were surprised. "she's gonna be our new head choreographer."

"oh." we all said.

Chris has decided to leave us. i get why but it's gonna be weird. i wonder how i didn't recognize Phoebe, i saw her before.

"now that we all met Phoebe, i wanna talk about the challenge."

"i don't mind some competition." West said.

"no i think we should stick to this team." Riley said.

"actually, Izzy and I discussed it and we thought it would be a good idea to go ahead and do the challenge." emily said.

"if we do the challenge we'll have the best nationals team. nationals is competitive." i said.

we're gonna have the best 10 dancers. 12 but two is alternate.

"okay so all that are in favor of the challenge please raise your hands." Kate said.

Emily, Michelle, Eldon, Chloe, Riley West and I raised our hands. and that's most.

"okay. i guess we're doing the challenge." Kate said.

"oh, i love challenges. i remember my first challenge i got cut." Phoebe said.

she is definitely odd.

me and Michelle were walking inside the mall, we were meeting James and Eldon, when James and Eldon came behind us and James grabbed my waist. "hey babe." he kissed my cheek.

we walked towards the staircase and we saw Lucian yelling at Amanda.

"i'm the choreographer!" we all stopped and watched them. "your job was to make sure everyone will be ready to win. you're the dance captain. stop crying and listen to me, you're the dance captain! what did you do? you failed. so we're done." Lucian yelled at her.

"can i have another shot?" Amanda cried.

"no. you can't have another shot! matter of fact i don't even want you on our team. i don't wanna see you in my studio again." me and Michelle turned around and i had to pull James away from the situation.

i don't like her. at all. but that was really mean. i kinda felt bad for her.

we all sat in the juice bar, with West and Chloe also, when we saw Amanda walking in here. "what is she doing here and who invited her?" Chloe asked.

"i did." Michelle said.

"why would you do that?" West asked.

Michelle inviting Amanda to the challenge? I don't like this. at all.

Michelle got up and walked over to Amanda and then they walked out of the juice bar. then Eldon noticed this guy who looked a bit lost.

"hey guy! are you auditioning for the challenge?" Eldon asked him.

"yeah i am." he came over and sat where Michelle just did.

"we're from the next step." Chloe said. "i'm Chloe, this is James, Izzy, West and Eldon."

"i'm Hunter." he looked at me. "izzy short for..."

"Isabel." James answered for me.

"wow. she doesn't speak?" he asked surprised.

"she does." i said, sharply. "her boyfriend just being jealous." i looked at James. "can we go now?" i asked annoyed.

"yeah yeah." he took my hand.

"we'll see you guys later." i told them and we left.

my phone rang and Emily's name popped up. "hey Em." i answered.

"where are you!" she yelled at me through the phone.

"just walking around with James. why?"

"Michelle just brought Amanda to the studio, saying everyone deserves a second chance."

"yeah i saw that. that's why we're walking around. we'll be there in 10 okay?"

"fine. hurry up." she hung up.

"come on let's go back to studio." i told James.

"i have to ask you something." he said.

"what's up?"

"you're the dance captain. that means you're gonna have a say on who's on the team. my spot is not guaranteed and I-"

"James." he looked at me. "you're one of the best dancers in the studio. i know that. Emily knows that. Kate knows that. you have nothing to worry about."

"but if it comes down to it. don't fight for me because i'm your boyfriend. fight for me if you think i did good."

"James you're gonna be on the team." i kissed him. "okay? i promise."

i know James can easily be on the team. i'm not promising anything too hard. it's all good.

we walked inside the studio, changed our clothes and then warmed up.

there was so many new people. even a few from J troupe. and then Kate and Phoebe walked in. "alright you guys welcome to the auditions for the nationals troupe." Kate said and we all cheered and clapped. "there's some amazing dancers here in this room."

she introduced the new dancers including Amanda.

"i would love to explain to you how this audition is going to run. first everyone will perform their solos. from there we will narrow it down to 20 dancers. those 20 dancers will then return tomorrow for the next round of auditions."

"which is the choreo round." Phoebe said.

"exactly. it's gonna be tough."

"really tough."

"because from there we will choose our 12 dancers that will make up our nationals team."

"yeah and we have Emily and Isabel helping us which dancers will make it through."

i looked over and i saw Michelle in the air, in a boy's hands. "i haven't seen you in so long." he said to her. that was Hunter from the bar.

"wait you two know each other?" Eldon asked.

"yeah. she's my girlfriend." he said and my mouth just dropped open.

i looked over at James and we both exchanged two very completely different looks.

Michelle looked very stressed out. Eldon looked confused. "miss Kate, can i please borrow your office for two minutes?" Michelle asked.

"please go ahead."

Michelle took Hunter to the office. "we're gonna start soon so how about everyone warms up and get ready."

i walked over to Eldon. "are you okay?" i asked him, put my hand on his shoulder.

"i'm fine. i'm just confused." he said.

Michelle and Hunter walked out of the office and back in the studio.

i walked over to Kate and Phoebe and took their side.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 52.8K 39
[COMPLETE!] "My best friend's brother grew up. Hot." Alexis is months from finishing college and starting a fashion label in New York. Years of plann...
24 0 10
DISCLAIMER - This is only some of the chapters! I WILL release the full book at a later date. Maddie finally makes it back to her home for the summe...
43.4K 2.1K 59
'Why does everything keep reminding me of the past? I don't want a repeat and I certainly don't want to be reminded. It hurts too much. One more thin...
372K 6.2K 95
Kara always dreamt of pursuing her dream as a dancer, and with not only the help of The Next Step but the help of the people she meets along the way...