Mafia's Bodyguard |MiChaeng|

By BrowNiesniyongbok

Have you read a story where the heroine fell in love with the evil villain? A petite girl who is an undercov... More

MB_1
MB_3
MB_4
MB_5
MB_6
MB_7
MB_8
MB_9
MB_10
MB_11
MB_12
MB_13
MB_14
MB_15
MB_16
MB_17
MB_18
MB_19
MB_20
MB_21
MB_22
MB_23
MB_24
MB_25

MB_2

624 29 0
By BrowNiesniyongbok

"I'll do it"

"you will?" the chief asked her, wanting to hear her answer one more time. "yes as long as you'll keep my brother safe. And besides I'll just be his bodyguard right? What's so bad about that?"

"well about this bodyguard thingy, well it's not that easy to take the job" he stated as he chuckled nervously "what do you mean? Not easy to take the job?" she raised a brow at him.

"well, let's just say that there are lots of applicants for the job too" he sighed as he sat in his seat. "huh? People actually apply for this kind of jobs?" she asked, confused.

"yup, people such as gang members, criminals and other species in earth where the police don't like" he rolled his eyes as Chaeyoung nodded at him.

"you know how to fight right?" he asked as Chaeyoung nodded at him "good, cause we're gonna need that fighting skills of yours" he said as he clapped his hands together.

"tgank you, here is your fake files and fake informations. Please do familiarize it" he said as he looked out at the window.

"just think of it like you're casting in a korean drama" he winked at her as she sighed. "and also, you'll leave monday next week. So you have a week to spend with your brother" he stated as i nodded at him. "I'll do my best sir" Chaeyoung bid her goodbyes at him as she exited the chief's office.

She sighed as she went back to her cubicle while she tossed the folder she was holding at her desk. Leaning her back, she thaught of the mission being assigned by her.

It was not just an ordinary mission, it takes risks. She remembered what the chief said earlier "just think of it like you're casting in a korean drama"

Just thinking of it already gave her a headache. She looked at the unfinished files in her desk as she wore her eyeglass back.

____________________________________

Time has passed like wind, Chaeyoung was walking at the streets of Seoul as she was heading home for a very tiring day at work.

She was thinking of a way to tell her brother about her international work abroad, which is a big lie.

She knew that if she will tell the truth her brother will flip, not letting her go. She understands him. But she needs the money for her to support him.

"Gaon ahh!!! I'm home!!!" she yelled opening the door as she removed her shoes.

"noona!!!"

Gaon was yelling while running towards downstairs to greet his older sister. "hello Gaon" Chaeyoung chuckled at how excited her brother look like.

"i made dinner! By myself, and it tastes good!" he exclaimed bragging about his accomplishment today. "really?!?! Waaahhh! I can't wait to try it!!!" Chaeyoung excitedly said as she ruffled his hair.

"i also got an A plus in my math test earlier! Wait I'll go get it, and show it to you" he said as he ran upstairs. Chaeyoung followed her gaze to him as her proud smile faded into a frown.

"how could i ever leave this precious angel for a mission... He needs me" she mumbled as Gaon's footsteps came closer meaning his on his way down.

"look noona!!!" he showed his math test in front of her face as Chaeyoung examined it with proud smile "see?" Gaon smiled at her as Chaeyoung gave him a hug. "oh my little Gaon, you're so smart!!" she ruffled his hsir again as Gaon chuckled at her.

"now, go return that math test to your room" she stated getting plates "dinner will be served soon" she smiled at him as Gaon nodded at her going back upstairs.

She placed the plates at the table as she put some food Gaon cooked for the both of them.

Mijnutes later, her little brother came back as he wore a big smile. "come, supper is ready" she said letting him settle down.

Both started to dig up as Chaeyoung finds a perfect moment to tell him about her going abroad, which is a lie.

"uhmmm, Gaon ah" she smiled as Gaon replied at her with a hum "you know Noona wants to support you right?" she asked as Gaon nodded at her "mhm"

"well, there's this job noona was assigned to do. But it will take her far away from you cause you can't come with me" she stated as Gaon stopped eatin looking at her "what do you mean?" he furrowed his eyebrows at her.

"well, nonna is going abroad to be an international police officer. And i can't bring you with me" she stated looking down.

Gaon processed everything for a minute as he looked back to his older sister about to tell her his answer. "are you crazy noona?!" he exclaimed standing up from his seat making Chaeyoung flinch.

"im sorr-"

"that's a good opportunity!!!" he exclaimed making Chaeyoung's eyes widen. "eh?"

"it's a good opportunity! You can go to the states and be an international police officer?! Noona that's amazing!!!" he exclaimed with an amazed expression painted in his face.

'it is amazing, if only it isn't a lie' she thaught as she looked at her brother's reaction.

"it is?" she asked as Gaon jumped in happiness "of course it is noona!!! This is an opportunity!!! And don't worry about me!!! I'll do good even tjo you're away" he promised crossing his chest as she chuckled at his cute actions.

"really you will?!" she asked as Gaon nodded at her with full excitement. "okay then, be a good boy while im gone" she ruffled his hair "when will you come back?" he asked as she gave him a hopeful expression.

"i don't know, but I'll be back when i will be" she smiled at him as she kissed his crown "and also, chief said there will be no using of cellphones there.... So I'm afraid you can't talk to me online" Chaeyoung sighed as her brother gave her a hopeful smile.

"noona, I'll be fine. You worry too much" he chuckled as Chaeyoung heaved a relieved sigh "thank you Gaon" she stated as Gaon replied to her with an "i love you too noona"

Both finished their dinner as Chaeyoung took a leave at work for a week, as excuse to spend time with Gaon in the weekdays. But since Gaon has classes in the morning and afternoon, she went to gym and buffen herself. Getting ready to be selected as the bodyguard of the biggest mafia organization in korea.

The Myoui clan.

________________________________

Time flied so fast, the weekdays and weekends from her leave has already spent, grabbing her suitcase and other stuffs, Gaon was waiting for her to go out as he was going to head school.

Since both of them are going separate ways, Gaon wanted to see his noona fly of to the plane but unfortunately he has classes so Chaeyoung insisted to go attend class instead of seeing her off.

The siblings bid each other their goodbyes as Chaeyoung headed straight to their meeting place where she will be sent straight to the Myoui organization.

With nervous hands, Chaeyoung stepped out of the car admiring the big mansion in front of her.

"this is it" she mumbled as she was being accompanied by guards from inside taking her suitcases leading her towards the applicant hall where all the applicants were waiting.

"The competition will start for a few minutes now, please ready yourself" a guy wearing a suit announced as the other applicants looked like they're getting ready to fight a battle. As Chaeyoung observed, she is the only woman in the group which made her a hundred times nervous than before.

"remember, if you die in the selection. You die. This is a private matter between mafias, no one will help you" the guy wearing a suit continued as the guys eyed me.

'This assholes think theyre gonna win. I'm gonna get this job and discover they're dirty secrets' she thaught as she sat straight acting like a soft lady, hiding the smirk that is formed in her lips.

"in this application, please set your feelings aside. In the mafia world, non of it is needed, you kill who needs to be killed" the guy spoke as i nodded wearing a smile.

"the competition is starting, please follow me to the hall room"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Wine By VIELHAZE

Fanfiction

346K 14.1K 50
A living tsundere, Son Chaeyoung, who thinks she is straight and in love with her childhood friend, Park Jinyoung. Her world turned upside down encou...
441K 13.7K 56
Please stay tuned and follow the story. Leave a comment or leave your suggestion for the story. I would love to hear from you! :) Update/s would be...
288K 10.5K 55
"It's because I love you! I love you Myoui Mina! I've been secretly loving you..." Son Chaeyoung is a 24-year-old lady who is known as Katarina by ma...
65.3K 1.9K 29
"Will you be my girlfriend?" "Will you marry me? Will you be in my life forever? Will you be the wife of this hopeless girl?" Tzuyu is a fan of TWIC...