𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓓𝓲𝓪𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓭 𝓚𝓲𝓷𝓰

By The_Artsy_WereWolf

ᴹʳ. ˢⁿᵃᵏᵉ ˣ ˢⁿᵃᵏᵉ!ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ In which two of the most greatest, badist, most extraordinary Bad guys the world ha... More

Prologue
✨Casting roll✨
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
(New years/Christmas Special
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 + epilogue

Chapter 2

4.7K 118 91
By The_Artsy_WereWolf

Disclaimer: The art on top and the short Gif Animation for FLIPACLIP we're made by me. Please do not repost without permission.
⚠️Long chapter!⚠️

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐚𝐥𝐚

Itchy dresses and the uncomfortable feeling of eyes begins to run over (Y/n).
She looked out the tinted windows and saw what seemed to be piles of people wanting to take a picture of Diane, Marmalade, and non other than themselves.

Unable to take the feeling of dread and the uneventful future. She laid her head back on the seat.

"Hey, you okay?"
Diane, having a beautiful pinkish-purple sleeveless dress, asked. Her hands holding onto the wheel of the vehicle. Her eyes held worry, but she pulled a smile for comfort to her friend.

The serpent's eyes casted downward, playing with the leaf of her buttercup flower clip.
"Diane, crowds aren't my thing. You know this." She exasperated, her body coiling around itself to seem smaller.

"People are going to be looking at me, pictures are definitely gonna be everywhere... I was glad enough when we had to get the hell out of that stage yesterday!"

"Woah, Woah! Easy there, it won't be that bad." Diane breathed calmly, turning the wheel to park close to the entrance.

"And how do you know that??" (Y/n) hissed, her head resting against the glass when the car stopped.
Keys being pulled from the ignition, causing the headlights to go out along with stopping the vehicle.

Diane's body turned around, her body facing (Y/n) to make sure she could see her.
Paws gripping her white purse and then taking (Y/n)'s tail to slightly pull her.
Diane's eyes glowed under the light, beautiful shining emeralds looking down to geode pools.

"I don't. But what I do know, is that your strong enough to take this."

(Y/n)'s eyes shifted from the window, to the fox by her side.

"Remember that time you had to largely improvise during the-"

" The Calcite Lapis lazuli heist. I absolutely hated that night."
She glared back at the memory.
Tail instinctively placing itself on the pearl necklace that they had stole on that exact night.

"Your voice was amazing though, and once we had that damn necklace, we were out of there with the crowd screaming your name. And you... You had the most biggest smile I ever saw on your face." The silence was comfortable, the memory fresh on both of their minds.
With new found confidence, (Y/n) had unraveled and open the door.

"Let's go! The golden dolphin isn't going to hand itself out to Mr. Marmalade."

Diane smiled before getting out on her side, slamming the door shut.

•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

A few minutes later of greeting guests and talking to everyone that had wanted to meet the new found Governors, a yellow melizine had spiked the peoples interests, cameras shuttered, and none other than Tiffany Fluffit had went over to the door to welcome Professor Marmalade the fourth.

"Professor, in the past year, you stopped wars, fed the hungry and saved countless pandas. Some have even described your goodness second only to mother Teresa." Tiffany had turned the mic over to Marmalade, to which the Guinea pig had gave a charmingly cute smile, hands clasped in an innocent manner.

"Oh Tiffany, it's not a competition! And if it were- it would really be more of a tie." Marmalade laughed, his small hands waving gently around.

" But I'm sure we can all agree that there is a flower of goodness inside all of us, just waiting to blossom." Hands had pulled pictures and papers for Marmalade to sign, writing his signature without breaking his gaze towards the spunky news anchor woman.

His eyes scanned the crowed before getting caught in a trance. Swishing body encased in dubious and playful frills of night blue lace, accented with golden beads and sequences. The true Lapis lazuli of the Gala.

Once he was free from the autographs and good words. Marmalade's tiny feet had caught up to the shimmering beauty.

Diane was the first to notice the guinea pig's pace, a paw in the air to call him over, in turn caused (Y/n) to turn her head to look down at the tiny mammal.

"Hey! Mr. Marmalade, good to see you made it." Diane's voice was warm, like a welcome fireplace in the chilly night air, Marmalade had smiled brightly, two front teeth shining.

"And to you Governor Foxington, as well you Vice Governor~" Marmalade clasped his fingers around the reptiles tail, bringing it to his lips to press a chaste kiss onto the glimmering surface of their tail.
Small babbling could be heard bubbling up through her mouth.

"A-ah, how... Flattening you are Mr. Marmalade." (Y/n)'s voice squeezed, looking from side to side to see if this was some practical joke, their cheeks a warm shade of cherry.

"Ah, please, no formalities needed. Just call me Marmalade. I do hope to see you after the Gala Ms. (Y/Ln)." Marmalade released his hold from the reptile, a small smile and a cute wiggle of his tail to sell off the endearing look on his face.

A small ways away, Wolf, Snake, Tarantula, Shark and Piranha had started their plan. Wolf was to distract Diane, get her picture, just waiting for the perfect moment to strike up conversation. His head peaked over the pillars before turning his head towards snake.

"Alright, everyone got everything?"

"Do I really have to distract the Vice? Why can't Piranha do it?" Snake sneered, glaring toward the awkwardly smiling serpent who can't seem to make any conversation run as smoothly.

"The reason why you doing it is because you're the second most sane here, Piranha would probably scare her off... No offense." Wolf quickly looked back to the toothy fish, who had smiled and waved his fin off.

"None taken mi amigo."

"Still! I don't have the same damn wits and charm you have wolf. If anything I would be the one to scare her away!" Snake pointed at himself, the itchy mustache causing his nose to scrunch a bit.

Wolf placed a finger on top of Snakes maw to hush him, tisking in the process.
"Your forgetting, your not Snake tonight. Your Charles Rose, world traveler extraordinaire!" Wolf looked back over to see that Diane had separated herself from the crowd. Perfect.

"Alright, it's time. Snake, rooting for ya buddy."

Before snake could make any more protests, wolf was gone, off to charm the Governor with his good looks and cunning smile.
The annoyed reptile could only grunt a bit as he tried to smooth out his suit and comedically large red bow.

"You got this Snake, and if you can't do it, I'll be sure to cause a diversion" Shark coughed a bit, trying out his feminine voice to match his attire. This had not comforted snake in the slightest, holding up his tail to stop him.

"I'd rather you not. Don't lose sight of the plan."
Snake only received a stern nod with a "sir yes sir." To be added before slithering promptly to look as if he was walking.

Sharp eyes had scanned the area, no one had suspected a thing. Snake had kept his eyes narrowed and watchful. His eyebrows lowered when he saw the chatty little pig that taunted his every waking moments for his taste buds talking to his target.

"Have I ever told you how wonderful your eyes are? They positivity sparkle under the golden lights of the city." Marmalade's voice fluffed the atmosphere, almost annoyingly so. Snakes body had pressed up against one of the pillars so that he wasn't easily spotted. Listening in on the conversation.

"Ah, no? I don't think so? But, thank you Marmalade."

Yeesh he could practically feel their words strain. If the Vice Governor can't get herself out of this one, then Charles Rose will.

Clearing out his throat, Charles had slipped on through the conversation.
"Well, if it isn't the Vice Governor. Nice to finally meet you."
Both eyes had turned towards the disguised snake who had kept his smirk, the straight malice soaked through his voice.
(Y/n) looked with horrified confusion. That was the most oddest looking man-snake she had ever seen. The little stick arms not doing any justice, when his lack of legs had already been enough of a sign.

The professor could only look up and down at this new comer, already seeing through the charade. But, what of the time, he should really be going.
"Ms. (Y/Ln), it is time for me to depart. I'll be looking forward to our date later this week." The guinea pig gave a dashing wink before walking forward.

The female ball pythons mouth dropped a few inches. I never even-

Her internal monologue had been cut short when she remembered the plus one that had entered the conversation.

"Sooo, an actual date with the Marmalade? Hah- what are the chances?" The raspy voice belonging to the "man" had rang through their ears.

(Y/n) cleared their throat from the after shock before her eyes shifted. They shook their head before groaning in anguish.
"I have no damn clue! I'm so stupid!" The tip of her tail hitting the front of her face to signify a slap; catching Snake off guard.

"I mean- what the hell am I supposed to do in that situation? That chance of getting a stupid date with a guinea pig of all things."

Snake choked on a laugh before his "hand" had swayed forward to emphasis his laughter. This was way too amusing to pass up.
"You got that right, I always thought the little scamper would need to push a little harder to gain a few chicks."

(Y/n) sputtered with laughter, her tail flying to her mouth to stifle it, it didn't work as well as she hoped. This strange man had made her laugh, what an odd night.

"I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name?"

"Charles Rose ma'am, Pleased to make your acquaintanssss." Hah- who was he fooling? They had recognized the crude disguise almost easily by how uncanny everything looked.
Not to mention the snake-like hiss at the end of his sentence.
Though he did try to hide the small flicker of his tongues natural reflexes.
Just what were you planning Mr. Snake?

"Alright, Mr. Rose," She'll play along.

"What brings you here, on a night like this?" The question seeped into the air, Snake almost had to take a double take, had he really deceived her? Didn't she feel unerved, uneasy? The hell?

"...What makes you ask?" Charles brooded, his walls already pulled up, sounding cold and instinctively untrusting.

"No reason other than a conversation, you seem new. I don't think I've seen you around before in my years here..." She pushed, head tilting, causing the blue marbled gem to twinkle around their neck. Catching the thief's eye.

In an attempted to change the subject, Snake had slithered forward using the tip of his "hand" to slightly graze the necklaces smooth surface.

"U-uhh, your necklace. It suits you, where'd you get it?" Snake coughed, obviously not smooth at all with transitioning. (Y/n) eyes had widened a fraction before leaning back and pressed their tail against the others face to push him away from her.

"Okay, hands off buddy. How do I know you won't snatch it right from under my nose?" Eyes had glared back. She was proving the be a real pain.

"Okay, now listen lady," snake had growled, being slowly fed up by her sudden suspicion.

"Excuse me?"

Ah, damn it. Why was this so hard?! Wolf probably already had his picture right about now! Snake sighed tiredly, unknowingly, his tail had pulled up towards his face to pinch the bridge of his nose to try and calm his nerves.

"Look, we've probably gotten on the wrong foot here-"

"That's definitely an understatement." (Y/n) growled back, though having a lack of fangs did cut back on the terror level, her eyes thinned protectivly. And the look she gave did not give comfort.

"I can tell you probably don't even want to be here, and I don't either. I was begged and bartered to." One small truth to cover his trail of lies, though unbeknownst to him, she had him all figured out.
(Y/n)'s body relaxed a bit, eyes shifting yet again, seeing that the Gala was about to start.

"... It's true I don't want to be here. Crowds aren't my thing." She looked down, the cogs turning in her head.

Snake cockily laughed, the glass of his monocle gleaming in the soft light. "Obviously, you looked like you were about to pass out by how much the damn Pig talked to you."
He teased rudely, only receiving a playful shove by the other.

"Oh shut up, you have no proof." She smiled, now fully relaxed. The female reptile turned her head with their body.
Snake had taken the beat of silence as rewarding, bringing out his phone, slightly cracked, but he could always just steal another.

"You mind? I wanna capture the moment you made me laugh without forcing it." Snake smirked, a thick eyebrow raised when she too gave a smirk back.

"Me? You make it sound like it's an honor Mr. Rose~"

"That's because this'll probably be the last time~" Snake grinned, taking the picture when the other snake had smiled brightly, showing off the fangless smile they were so famous for.

•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅
The night was coming to an end, champagne was served and tables were set with people, waiting for Diane to go on with the speech she had written before hand.

Marmalade was seated at the very front with his butler Cuddles as the night went on. The curtains still down, waiting to be pulled up to reveal the Golden dolphin.

(Y/n) was right by Diane's side at all times, she could feel how intense two certain eyes gleam with interest from the guinea pig. She hadn't seen Marmalade during half of her stay at the Gala, which rose suspicion in her gut. But worrying about trivial questions would get them nowhere, they needed to calm down and just relax for the night.

Everything will be fine.

"I'M HAVING A BABY!"

Or, that could happen. A rather large woman with a red dress and a ridiculously strange voice plopped onto the ground and yelled for any security guards in the vicinity to come and help her.

(Y/n)'s eyes we're kept wide at the scene, getting a closer look at the racket at hand. Oh, you've got to be kidding.

A trail of security guards had ran to the scene to move her away from being in the middle of the room, and out of the Gala's main eyes.
Diane's ears flattened at the sudden disturbance, biting her lip and looking worried for the poor woman. "You think she'll be alright?" She asked, tail swishing behind her when she finished her glass of champagne.
(Y/n) replied with a skeptical and pointed look to see if Diane was actually serious.

The lights to the Gala had started to dim moderately, and the announcer spoke.

"Presidents of the committee, Governor and Vice Governor, Diane Foxington and (Y/n) (Y/Ln)!"

Diane walked first, the spot light following her figure as she had reached to the podium for her speech. (Y/n) slithering close behind, having a spot placed right next to the lovely Vixen.

"Thank you, thank you. Thank you so much." She smiled, and gave a small wave to some of the ambassadors that had showed up tonight.

"Thank you... Last year, we faced our biggest test when a meteorite crashed into our dear city."
The large screen behind them shifted to a camera feed that over looked the whole city, a bright light had casted down first, before the place shook with force when the meteorite crashed down.

Destroying homes, buildings, families and lives.

Sorrowful cries had radiated amongst the crowd, some didn't even want to look, and (Y/n) didn't even want to think about the memory.

"That meteorite didn't just make a hole in our city, it made a hole in our heart's." Diane shifted her gaze to look at her dear friend, who had to nod for her to keep going, even through choked up tears, and clear Aww's the crowd made.

Head raised high, she was determined to continue.

"But even in tragedy; Professor Marmalade, he did what he does so well," The screen displayed the meteorite being lifted into the air, revealing a rounded shape. The camera panned over to the crowd surrounding the freshly made crater in the ground. Marmalade's figure appeared at the edge of the slope, giving his head a slight turn at the rock, making everyone else follow suit.

"He made us look at things so differently."

The camera had also tilted, making the rock's visible shape look like a heart.

"And thanks to you, Marmalade the Love Crater meteorite will forever serve as a symbol of how there is good, even in the worst places."

As Diane continued with her Speech, (Y/n) had kept her eyes peeled for anything off. If Snake and Shark we're here, it is highly likely that the whole group was somewhere hiding.
She was able to catch Shark in the crowd, listening to Diane, even wiping a tear from his face from the pure emotional turmoil that had happened only just a year ago.

Snake was nowhere to be seen, and just when Diane had called for the Professor to get up to the stage, she had noticed that Shark had started to move on over. Getting past the crowded tables and out, nearing the back, seemingly in a rush of sorts.

"...(Y/n)? (Y/n)!"

(Y/n) had snapped her head back towards the Fox as she gestured to Marmalade, having to give her own words just as they had rehearsed.
Fumbling a bit, they had composed themselves before clearing their throat.
"Oh, so so sorry, I seemed to be in a trance there. My apologies Professor."

"Please, go on dear, no need for apologies." Marmalade kindly brushed off. Waiting patiently for the serpent to gather her words carefully.

"As for everyone here, I'm happy to say that I am proud to help host this years annual Samaritans Award." She started slowly, before building up the script she had taught to memorize on her own.
Becoming more comfortable in the warm light that had been casted against their scales.

"The Gala of goodness is only a few days away for raising charity money for the less fortunate. But, I'm sure Professor Marmalade would have a few words on that regard. If you may, Mr. Marmalade?"
The snake had given the mic over to the Guinea pig for his own words to breach the same conclusion.

Everything went nicely, the speech went of without a hitch- mostly.
In the middle of Marmalade's speaking, an immodest fart had stopped everyone in their tracks. An awkward beat of silence over came the stage before Marmalade had cleared his voice to continue.

An odd feeling was brewing in (Y/n)'s chest, everything was almost too perfect. Especially to who was actually here.

"And now the moment we've all been waiting for, and quite frankly, why we've all came here in the first place," The crowed seemed to give a light chuckle to (Y/n)'s play on words. The curtains rose as Diane raised her arms to present The Golden dolphin, waiting for the curtains to rise.

"We present you, Professor Marmalade with: The Golden Dolphin!"

When the curtains finally rose to show that the Statue was missing, the crowed gasped. Diane placed her paw to her chest in shock, uttering a "no!" To which Marmalade had also gasped the same word.

(Y/n)'s Eyebrows had knitted together. I knew it!
The snakes sharp eyes started to try and find the very suspicious animals that had entered a long while ago, her eyes caught a group of "people" exiting the front of the Gala, before they could slither towards the blokes who had decided to dampen the night with their schemes, Marmalade's voice cut through the panicked mob of people who tried to make sense of the situation.

"Diane, (Y/n), if I may," The professor had jumped up and onto the podium with the microphone, grabbing it and standing on it to get everyone's attention.

"You have to understand, I didn't bring back hope to the city for an award, I did these good things because of how they made me feel. The tingly thing, that shiver up my spine, the wag in my tiny, tail."

Wolf stopped dead in his tracks when he heard this, the feeling was normal?

"Because you see, being good just feels so good. And when your good, your loved." Marmalade finished, the sparkle in his eyes could've fooled even the kindest of heart's. (Y/n) included.
Having to almost take a double take from how genuine the pig sounded.

"IT'S THE BAD GUYS!"

Screams and panic insued, when everyone had caught the sight of wolf's wagging tail and the fall of his mustache.
The ruckus escalated when Misty had took charge to have every security guard under the sun surround them with batons pointed straight toward the criminals.

"They stole The Golden Dolphin!" Misty screeched, pointing her finger strongly at them, to which Wolf had tried to play it off as if they hadn't even tried.

"C'mon! You can't prove that!"

Only for the Dolphin to fall out from under sharks dress.

"My baby!" Shark cried out, grabbing the Dolphin to his chest to insinuate the dolphin is his very late child.

"On your knees Bad guys! With your hands up!" The chief cracked her knuckles and placed a hand on her hip, a smile stretched onto her face with excitement ringing in her voice, she had finally caught them!

"Never! We're outta here!"
Snake had hopped forward, his own smirk on display as he turned to Wolf, with him almost knowing instantly on what to do.
Wolf had pulled out a grappling hook that was attached by the belt of his pants, having everyone pile on to hold onto him as he shot the escape weapon up into the glass.

"So long suckers!"

The victory was short lived however, when the string of the hook that was attached to his belt had ripped his pants up and without it's intended passengers, the hook flying out of his hands and up into the starry night.

Only leaving the bright pink heart boxers wolf had sported.
And the shocked faces of the police crew.

" Well... This just got a little weird..."

•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

Police sirens blared loudly as the Bad guys were taken into custody, wolf, Piranha and Shark we're cuffed while Snake had to be chained by the neck to the vehicle and Tarantula had to be taken in by a glass box to keep her from crawling away.

They all yelled when they were shoved into the iron containment vehicle sporting the lettering S.U.C.M on it's sides, wolf being almost last.

His ears picked up when he heard Diane and (Y/n) trying to calm down the pedestrians that wanted to ask questions, after Misty had given her explanation and smacking Wolf harshly in the back with her own happiness, he had slipped under her arm in an attempt to talk to the Governor.

"Excuse me!"

"Hey!" Misty yelled, when she saw Wolf had done, while Wolf had ignored her advances.

"Sorry to interrupt! I just wanted to congratulate the Governor and Vice Governor here. I gotta say, you really got us pegged, we're just a deep well of, anger and self loathing..." Wolf tried to remember the rest both of the Governors had stayed, but Diane beat him to it.

"Denial?"

"Sure that too-"

"Narcissism,"

"Yep, yup-"

"Emotional emptiness?" Diane sassed, to which the wold just gave a fast chuckle to try and talk again.

"So we're on the same page?"

Wolves comrades had looked at him as if he had grown another few set of heads, Shark muttering in disbelief at what Wolf was even trying to do.

"Sadly, we were never given a chance to be anything more than second-rate criminals." Wolf continued, and Diane listend intently, a look of smugness crossing deeply into her face once she realized what he was trying to do.

"If only there was someone, who can help the flower of goodness inside us blossom, some icon of love and forgiveness like, um.. I don't know, Mother Teresa?"

Marmalade's eyes had widened a fraction, his tiny paws gripping onto the golden statue in thought, eyes casting down.
The ball pythons eyebrows were raised with the dull of confusion, oh please don't tell me...

"Listen here bud, I know what your trying to do. And I know it's not gonna work." The snake had bit off her words, loud and menacingly. Misty almost laughed at that, the joy of someone finally understanding her point of view, along with the look of distinct horror on wolf's face when his plan seems to be slipping past him.

"Ya hear that wolf? That is the sound of your ego AND snappy tongue finally get put straight down by none other than Ms. Vice herself!" Luggins belted, grabbing wolf by the collar and attempting to shove him in through the door.
His foot had caught the edge, hopefully at the cusp of escape.

That was until his ears had heard the sweet, sweet sound of freedom when Marmalade's quick "wait!" Had broke the air.

Head's turned to the small pig, eyes blown with shock, it almost made both Misty and (Y/n) sputter with confused shock.

And for wolf to take a silent smirk, this was it.

Marmalade hopped down the steps, a marbled smile crossed his face as he spoke.
"Mr. Wolf may be a savage beast, basically walking garbage- sorry! Making a point." The mammal quickly minded his manners, to which Wolf had only nodded, face calm and collected.

"Do what you need to do pal."

"But how could we say their hopeless, if they've never been given a chance?" The professor had clasped his small paws together, before turning his body around to face the Governors, fingers placed on his chin in thought.

"What if- what if we did a little experiment Diane, (Y/n)? As you two know, my Gala for goodness; the hashtag charity event of the year, is coming up." The fox looked expectantly at the professor while the other Governor looked like they were this close to having a headache.

"If I could prove to everybody at that Gala that the Bad guys have changed, will you set them free and give them a clean start?" Gasps and whispers erupted within the crowd around, causing both Diane and (Y/n) to look around, anticipation thick in the air, quickly cut when Chief dropped Wolf in a panic to try and cease Marmalade's ridiculous plan.

"What?! Professor Marmalade! Nonononono! Don't you see what he's doing?! He's playing you!" Misty urged, gesturing towards wolf when he finally got back up on his own two feet.
A hiss cut through the air, (Y/n) had coiled around Misty's feet as a way to back her up.

"I hate to disagree with you Professor, but this is way outta line. What of the safety of the city?"

"Madame Governor, you can't just let them go! Please listen to the Vice!" Misty waved her hands forward, worry set on her features as to not let this happen.

"Professor, I am not about to put the safety of the city on the line for an experiment."
Diane explained, arm gesturing towards the criminals with a sure look strung on her face, almost making (Y/n) and Misty sigh in relief...

If it wasn't for that damn wolf's interruption.

"Excuse me, madame Governor. I seem to remember that a wise person once said: Even trash can be recycled into something beautiful~"

That had caused Diane to stop, and in turn, her face contorted into a face that had been torn on disbelief and amusement. Then, she pursed her lips with a nod, insinuating that she had fallen into his trap.
"Okay, I'm game. But only because it's you Professor."

"NO!" Misty cried, arms resting above her head when she heard thoe's words leave the Governor's muzzle.

"We'll hold onto the dolphin until the Gala. Just to remove any unnecessary temptation?"
(Y/n) had slithered back next to Diane's form, eyes thin and very cautious of the turn of events. Bringing it to the back of their mind to talk with Diane about this.

"Of course! Good thinking. That's why your the Governor, and you, the Vice." Marmalade placed the statue in Diane's hands, the kind smile redirecting to (Y/n)'s reptilian form. His eyes shining, when They had tried to hide the embarrassing red look of their face when trying to turn the conversation.

"Professor, Please." (Y/n) warned.

To which Marmalade had only laughed curtly before turning his body back towards the camera's. His arms out and voice loud.
"Now that everyone's happy-"

"I am not happy." Misty cut angrily, thick arms crossed against her chest as she stared beady eyed towards wolf.

" I, Rupert Marmalade the fourth, will turn the bad guys into... The Good Guys!" More gasps and pictures were taken, headlines and stories flooding the place and Tiffany absolutely going nuts with tonight's news cast's story.
Wolf had placed his cuffs into Misty's hands with a content huff while hopping back into the vehicle with his caged up friends quite freely.
Before Wolf could close the doors, Diane leaned over.

"Not everyone gets a second chance! Make the most of it, Mr. Poodlton." Wolf had saluted with a nod.
Snake had peaked over his friends shoulder, the intense stare off he had felt past the flashing lights of cameras almost blinded him.

Jewels of endless stars had encased his gaze, almost terrifyingly so.
"And Mr. Rose," Snake visibly stiffened, head turned ever so slightly when he had been caught, his eyes even shifted when the rest of his gang seemed to want to listen too.

"Be on your best behavior, please?"

"Don't talk ta me!" Snake groaned when wolf shut the door, his glare fresh on his face before it shifted onto the wolf at hand, who had started to make his seating comfortable, the vehicle started, the sound of sirens bleeping and prodding at the sound waves in the area.

"Wolf?"

Said Wolf had turned to look back to see that his friends were staring at him, concerned and confused faces plastered on every single one of their faces.
"What are you doing?" Snake asked, a chorused Yeah! Following after.

"Oh! That! Oh c'mon I thought it was obvious- we're gonna go good!"

Silence.

"Uhh, you totally lost me." Webs was first to break the of silence, shaking her head.

"I told him to stop drinking outta the toilet!" Piranha looked down at his friends from being suspended up in the air by chains, dangling left and right by the swaying.

"Hey... Did you get hit on the head?" Shark asked, worriedly. To which Wolf had quickly answered in great confusion.

"What? No I didn't get..-"

"My cousin got hit in the head with an anchor, and after that, he only swam in a circle." Shark twirled his fin in a small loop while everyone watched, when Wolf pulled everyone's attention back over to him, they looked ever more concerned at the fact that he may have knocked his head somewhere.

" Your not following me, were going to pretend to go good. Just a few days with Marmalade. And then we roll into the Gala as, Good guys, and roll out scot free with..." Wolf gestured with his paw out, hearing the clicks of the pieces individually fit into place as his friends exclaimed.

"The golden dolphin!"

"You got it! Sense when do we not finish a job? The Bad guys become The Good guys to stay The Bad guys, ya know what I'm sayin'?" The laughs of triumph had lulled through the air, smiles on everyone's faces once they realized how genius the plan was.

" Bad guys actin' good? That's the ultimate Bad guys thing! It's fantastic! Wolf, your a genius!" Snake shook wolf vigorously, the string of laughter becoming much louder.

"It's gonna be the most relaxing con ever, like a vacation." Wolf brought his arms behind his head, this would be a breeze!

"Oh! Oh! A con-castion!" Piranha joked on his wordplay, causing everyone to spit out and laugh again, giddy and excited for the morning light.

"My parents met on a con-castion!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 2.6K 62
what would happen if monster hunters very own crimson comet crash landed in the Barbarick archipelago? find out in this story!!! (None of the humans...
249K 5.8K 49
The Holy Trinity of a Hot Guy Unbelievably good looking? Check Outrageously sexy body? Check Horrible attitude? Check My Stepbrother. Wait-what...
114K 3.6K 28
This is my first time writing this sort of thing so sorry if it's bad. (Y/N)= your name (L/N)= last name (F/c)= favourite colour (H/l)= hair lengt...
18.9K 276 22
What happens when 'The Bad Guys' successfully steal the golden dolphin the first time? How does the crew continue there legacy? Do Nova and Mr. Wolf...