Hyung you still love me right...

By YOONGIBABYMAMA

Taehyung has been secretly in love with Jungkook his band member as long as he remembers but being part of on... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
New Book , Appreciation and my dramatic ass ofc
15
16
BTS Iษด Tสœแด‡ MษชสŸษชแด›แด€ส€ส ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
17
18
19.
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
TaeKook Random moment
28 YoonMin ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฅ
29 YoonMin ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฅ
TaeKook ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ
Chapter 30

7

2.2K 83 20
By YOONGIBABYMAMA

Jimin smiles at the complex look on jungkook's face, he smirks cause he knows jungkook won't dare to kiss Taehyung or Maybe he will.
  Jungkook looks at the mocking smirks on jimin's face and felt angry.

He sighs loudly.
" Hyung didn't get mad when jimin did it so it won't matter if I copy him right"

"Here we goes" jungkook mumbles and look at Taehyung who is unaffected by jimin peck on his lips.

He grabs Taehyung's chin to face him before pecking him on the lips and withdraw quickly, he let go of Taehyung's face and cover his face with his hand like it will make him invisible and slightly blush.

Taehyung body got stiff when he felt jungkook's lips on his, before it could register on his brain jungkook's lips left his. He looks at jungkook in shock and felt about why jungkook did that.

" Hey coconut head, you sneaky pig you kiss Taehyung just cause I kissed him first. Just admit that you are jealous of how much taehyung loves me and trying to take Taehyung away from me"  jimin said and pulls jungkook's ear again.

Taehyung finally understand why jungkook kissed, so he was only competing with jimin.
When jimin peck his lips he didn't think much about it cause well it is ᴊɪᴍɪɴ, that shorty does a lot of weird and clingy things.

" You shouldn't have think too much about it, don't raise your hope high Taehyung. How much pain and hurt do you endure before you realize jungkook doesn't and will never see you in that way... Stupid Stupid Taehyung, you are the most stupid person I know. I hate all these shits and false hope. Why can't I just get over him. Screw me" Taehyung thought in his head

His mood went South and he wasn't interested in the movie anymore. He felt like the movie was mocking him cause they are watching a romantic movie and the actors were acting all dovey loving.

" What kind of shitty film is this, they look so stupid and who the fuck fall in love like this. Can't they make a realistic movie." Taehyung growl in annoyance and walks to his room not forgetting to pick up yeontan from where he was playing.

" Did Taehyungie Hyung hate the fact I peck that much, he doesn't look Happy when he left. You screwed up big time Jungkook. I shouldn't have done that, I should apologize to Taehyung Hyung... Nooo he is still mad so I will apologize tomorrow" jungkook thought and left to his room leaving jimin alone in the living room.

Tʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ,

Taehyung woke up early and got dressed, he also bath and fed yeontan before leaving his room to jimin room.

" Hyung, please take care of yeontan. I am heading out" Taehyung said and pass yeontan to jimin.
  " Where are you going to so early" jimin yawns and collect yeontan from Taehyung.

" Bogum Hyung and I are hanging out today" Taehyung kiss yeontan before leaving not waiting to hear jimin's next question.

" Where is Taehyungie Hyung" jungkook asks immediately he walks into the dining room and saw everyone except Taehyung.

" Well good morning to you too" Jin sassily rolled his eyes.

" Good morning Hyungs, so now where is Taehyungie Hyung. We had plans to go to my dance practice together".

" You are asking like we keep tabs on him and his whereabouts, we haven't seen him all morning" jhope said.

" But we had plans together"

" Hmm he got better plans with bogum. They are hanging out together"

" WHAT, Taehyung Hyung left me for that two faced bubble gum"

" Yeah you heard right, not like you are special or something that he has to cancel his outing with his friends just for you"

" But Taehyungie Hyung loves me the most" jungkook lower his voice at the last part thinking if it is true or not.
" And I am supposed to be more important to Taehyung than every other person especially that bubble gum" jungkook said and pouts in annoyance.

" Hey coconut head, get that thought out of your head. What makes you think you are that important to Taehyung. You are not his mom, dad, brother, cousin or even his boyfriend. Just a band member"  yoongi said in anger.

" B...But Taehyungie Hyung said...." Yoongi cut jungkook stuttering off and coldly said.

" So what if he said anything, it was just to calm your tantrums. You are just a band member, nothing more or less... Bogum and the Wooga squad are his real friends. They are way more important to him than you think and you ar.....".

Jungkook breaks the glass cup in his hand with his bare hand and glare at yoongi who is also glaring at him.

There was an heavy and deadly tension in the air, Namjoon is eating his meal like they are all invisible to him, Jin is thinking about how to ease the tension without either yoongi or jungkook directing their anger toward him, jimin and jhope are sacred but look like they are watching a telenovelas drama.

Jungkook walks out of the dining to his room in anger.
" W... Why did you say that Hyung" jimin asks

" So he can get the shit out he has been thinking lately out of his dumb head and never hurt or give Taehyung false hope again".

" He is so mad" jhope said and look at the direction of jungkook room when he heard the sound of the door getting slammed real hard.

" Better that way" yoongi mumbles under his breath

" but Taehyung has never been hurt or something like that"

" Hmmp, how will you know when you are busy flirting around all day"

" If he was hurting he would have told me all about it, he doesn't hide things from me" jimin mumbles but yoongi hears him clearly.

" Guess you don't know him well enough...  I am tired of listening to your excuses, excuse me jin Hyung I am heading to my studio" yoongi stood up and left without waiting for jin reply.

" That was a nice way to start our beautiful Saturday morning" Namjoon said and jin punch his shoulder to shut him up.

" Excuse me Hyung, I am going to see how jungkook is"
" I am coming with you" jhope said and follows jimin to jungkook's room.

Jin smacks namjoon's head and glares at him.

" Aren't you the leader why didn't you say anything to ease up the tension earlier"

" Wow you made it sound like they actually listen to me and aren't you the oldest and supposed matured one in the group"

" Ahh hello Mr IQ 149 or 140, didn't you read my bio. It was written and clearly stated that I am basically like a cute child. You are the one with the highest IQ here... So use your brain to think not acts like a 39 years old bachelor laying on a couch and eating free food."

" Hey, I told the management I am getting a break from our schedule and as a leader so me, my IQ and my entire body ain't gonna interfere in your telenovelas drama until my break is over. I should have taken a vacation or a trip as a break instead of staying in a dorm with you guys"

" The door is wide open Mr IQ 140, you can leave if you want. You make it sound like we are practically babies in diapers who can't take care of ourselves"

" Yeah basically you guys are men in diapers and I can see how perfectly you handled Taehyung and jungkook affairs so perfect my IQ couldn't even think of a better idea" Namjoon said sarcastic and claps at Jin face.

" Well... I was just waiting for the right moment before I say a word"

" And the right moment is now when no one is around to take your scolding except me. Perfect timing Hyung"

"..."

" I am not explaining shit to your block head........ Go fuck yourself or something"
" Well I don't mind trying it with you Hyung" Namjoon said and smirks at jin.

" Ewwwww why the fuck did you say that". Jin said trying to hide his red ears so Namjoon doesn't see it.

" Come on Hyung, I know you always drool and get all shy and red whenever you saw me shirtless and drenched in sweat during practice"

" What..what me keep dreaming joonie, I will rather fuck the reflection on the wall and cum all over the mirror than fantasy about you"

" I know you will Hyung, especially if the reflection on the mirror is me"

" I am so done with you and your trash talks... Just go hit your face on a wall" Jin stood and walks away.

" I will gladly do it Hyung if you let me pin you on the wall" Namjoon yells and chuckle at how Jin almost trip on his way out. Jin did the "Fuck You" and rush out of the room.

When Namjoon doesn't see Jin or his shadow, he sighs in relief and look shocked for a second.

" Fuck I can't believe I made it alive after all the fuck up craps I just said to Hyung... Hyung is not so easy to talk to... Wait is he going to poison my food tonight...  I think take out sounds delicious. I am not going to eat anything not even water in this house for a year".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ʷᵒʳᵈˢ ᶜᵒᵘⁿᵗ: 1580
I am shy 🙈🙈🤭🤭

ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪʀᴛʏᴍɪɴᴅᴇᴅ ᴏɴᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʀᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴄᴜᴛᴇ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʙᴜɴɴʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛɪɢᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʜʏᴜɴɢs ᴛʜᴇ ʙɪɢ ʙᴀᴅ ᴡᴏʟғ😈😈🙃, ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʜʏᴜɴɢs ᴇsᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟʟʏ ᴊɪᴍɪɴ ᴛᴏ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴜᴛᴇ ʙᴜɴɴʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛɪɢᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ғʟɪʀᴛ ᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ sᴇx ɢᴏᴅ.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.4K 1.4K 49
๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ , ๐€๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ญ๐ก ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก...
23.7K 1.3K 34
Y/N is reincarnated in HI3rd as her/his favorite character, Houraiji Kyuushou. She finds herself in Nagazora, and starts to explore it, trying to fin...
193K 699 24
its all in the title babes ๐Ÿ˜‹
53.3M 378K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!