Buster moon x Masc Reader

Da waffleh03

(edited): So you and ash were best friends and you supported her all up to the final show. You go to the moon... Altro

you can skip if you want idc
What a Gift ~ Chap 1
The audition ~ Chap 2
idk honestly ~ Chap 3
idk what to title it :') ~ chap4
Song selection ~ Chap. 5
Dance ~ Chap 6
Dance pt. 2 ~ chap 7
[cool title] ~ Chapter 8
piano ~ chap 9
Making Plans ~ chap 10
chap 11
A Night to remember ~ chap 12
aftermath ~ chapter 13
tlitlek ~ chapter 14
Sing ~ chapter 15
love like no other ~ chapter 16
competitions ~ chapter 17
I Need More of That ~ Chap 18 (+13)
practice makes perfect
โœจdramaโœจ
drama pt. 2 ๐Ÿ’…
Make Up?
date pt. 1๐Ÿด
semi important announcement
date pt. 2
Almost time~
totally not a grownups-only chapter
Stop putting off
Ash (๐Ÿ˜’) +fun time stuff
Auditions (movie start)
Working with what we have
yay thrown off a roof ๐Ÿ’…โœจ
The show must go on
final part - {of movie chapters}
man boobs โ€ข chap 37 (18+)
threesome time (ft. slay Calloway)
Parents
parents 2
Home?
I'm going to eat the lion frfr
slay soul sisters
mmm
date night ๐Ÿคญ
Minion Facebook mom - pt.1
minion Facebook mom - pt.2
Wedding (kinda) - pt. 1
wedding pt 2
Wedding (end book)

mmm fruit salad *lip bite* ~ chap 19

672 12 183
Da waffleh03

Content warning,  18+ 😀 (don't mind that I'm not over 18 yet...) But yeah

But strangely enough it's less intense than the last chapter sooo... Yeah..

You know the drill: ⚠️

I slowly open my eyes and stretch in my bed. When I did so my arm hit something soft.

I remembered Buster was over and that's what my harm hit. My eyes fluttered open to a more aware state and I looked over to see him sleeping peacefully.

He's a gorgeous sleeper.

I rubbed his cheek with my thumb and kissed his forehead.

I wasn't quite ready to get up yet so I laid back down and played with the little tuft of fur on his chest.

While doing so I thought about how amazing yesterday was. I'm one step away from winning the whole Singing competition, I went out with all of my friends, I took Buster to my most favorite spot in the world, and-

I felt my face heat up recalling that last event. And now I like that spot a whole lot more.

I this time I was a bit more awake so I gently climbed over buster and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and said my morning 'confidence booster' to myself.

Then I headed out to make breakfast. I was thinking something normal like bagels at first but decided on making a better one since Buster was over.

I grabbed a cup of vanilla yogurt and one of every fruit I had in my fridge.

With that I whipped up a fruit salad and separated it into two bowls. I brought them both to my little kitchen island and started to eat. Along with some orange juice I quickly poured.

Almost as if on cue Buster emerge from the hallway with his arms up to stretch his back.

He clearly didn't care to fix him self up at all judging on his ruffled fur and undone pants. It was somewhat endearing.

I cracked a smile at his appearance. "Well good morning sleeping beauty"

Buster opened his eyes and glared at me, but not in a mean way.

He started to walk over. "Yeah morning." He tiredly let out in a deeper then normal rough voice.

My ears perked up and my face lit red. Because.. well you know. My God that was hot as hell.

He clearly noticed and smiled, "what?"

"Uh.. I um- nothing. I made breakfast salad. Fruit. Yeah." I stuttered out pointing to the dish I made for him.

"Mmm," he stepped over grabbing my face and kissing the top of my twitching nose. "Thank you darling." He smiled and took his seat.

"Heh yeah.. so uh do you have anything to do today?" I ask hoping he'll say no.

"Eh not really, since the round was yesterday you and Ash don't need to go to practice today, so I don't need to supervise that. I also need a shower for sure, but usually I go to Eddie's for that so I don't know" he took a sip of the orange juice I got him.

"Oh it's ok we can share, I was just about to hop in the shower." I offered.

Buster eyes shot open and face flushed red. He choked on his juice, sending him into a short coughing fit.

"Oh gosh are you ok?" I asked as he cought his air.

"Share...?" He asked me completely ignoring my question.

"Wha.." I was confused at what he meant before I realized he was referring to the last thing I said. "o- OH! I didn't mean share as in us together! Like a- as in share the actual shower! I wouldn't just ask that!.. unless you wanted to... So heh.."

Buster smiled sheepishly. And looked off to the side. "...I wouldn't mind"

I looked back at him and blushed hard. "Really?" I ask quietly in embarrassment.

"Mhm.." he reacted through his grinning lips.

"Well ok then.." I said flustered as HELL and continued eating knowing what gets to happen after our meal.

He started talking about stuff after that, his life, his dad, his relationship with Nana. All of that while eating.

I didn't talk as much as I normally would just listening to his voice.

Soon we both finished up breakfast and I quickly washed the dishes we just dirtied. Buster sat on my couch waiting for me.

As soon as I was done I hesitantly stepped out of the kitchen, "I'm going to go run the water so it's warm." I told him looking the other way in nervousness.

"Alright coming." He shifted up from his laying position.

I hurry into the bathroom and start the water up.

Buster walked in after me "hey do you mind if I use the toothbrush?"

"No, go for it." I told him closing up the curtains so water doesn't get everywhere. I started to unbutton my shirt and Buster finished up at the sink.

⚠️ 🌝 Excited frfr

I unzip my pants as I start to turn around. I was going to ask, "Alright. Rea-..." I cut myself off when I saw Buster's naked body.

I dart my head up to make eye contact with him, not wanting to be rude for peeping around.

He smiled widely at my focused tomato face and perked ears. He walked over to me so we were standing side by side facing opposite directions. "I'm guessing you like what you see?" He asked me trying to sound innocent.

I speechlessly looked at him as he entered the shower leaving me alone.

This man is going to be the death of me. I cupped my warm face with my hands. I slowly finish taking off the rest of my clothes. Taking a deep breath to calm me down I turn to the curtain.

"Are you coming?" Buster asked jokingly from the other side.

"...yep" I answer to him.

I poke my head in to see him washing the top on his head with soap suds all over his body. His back was facing me so I felt a little better entering.

He rinsed off and turned half way face me, quickly observing my body. "Wow.." he breathed out examining me.

I was nervously rubbing my arm. He looked back up at my eyes. I stepped toward be and grabbed the side of my arm. He got up close to me and leaned down, speaking into my jaw. "Do to know how titillating you are?"

"What does that even mean?" I giggled out and grabbed is sides.

"I don't know~" he lied and moved me under the water.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my shampoo. I washed myself and everything. Once I got myself rinsed off buster hugged me from behind.

"What is this for?" I asked. He rested his head on my shoulder.

"You're just stunning." He responded matter of factly.

"Look who's talking." I turned to him.

He placed his wet hand on the side my face and looked into my eyes. I could tell he wanted to say something but he was silent.

He kissed the top my head and pulled me to him so our bodies where almost fully touching.

"I love you" I shakingly said.

"How much?" He turned us opposite so that he was now under the water.

He didn't answer the way I thought he would. "..alot" I answered and looked a him.

Acoquettish grin spread across his face "good." and he went in to kiss me.

He pecked around at first then grabbed my arms and and kissed harder.

Eventually he pushed me back until my back hit the cold shower wall. "Mhph~" I let out, muffled into the kisses.

I rapped my arms around his neck and let myself relax.

Busters hands slowly slid down my sides, hips, the side of my thighs, and stopped.

He grabbed my ass and pulled me close to him with it, our bodies rubbing together.

⚠️

Everything soon slowed down and we began to separate. Buster leaned to my ear and whispered, "I'm the luckiest man in the world."

"Stopppp" I whined, extremely flustered.

"Never." He kissed right below my eye. He started to get out and I shut the water off.

"Towels are in that cabinet." I pointed outside of the curtain and followed him out as well.

He tossed me one and I headed to my room. He came after me drying himself. "Hey do you want to borrow clothes? I don't mind."

He thought about it for a second, "uhh sure." He answered shrugging and tying his towel around his waist.

"Okkk..." I trailed off sifting for clothes to give to him. "Oooo~" I smiled and picked up an outfit. Quickly grabbing everything and throwing it at him. "Try it on!" I yelled excited.

"Ok, ok!" He chuckled and threw it on.

I put on an outfit that I liked too. As soon as I was done I looked to see Buster in my clothes.

✨Ta daaaa✨

"Hot." I study him.

"Not anything I would usually wear..." He rubbed the back of his neck.

"Well you only wear boring normal suits. I'm just adding some much needed spice." I said doing jazz paws.

"Ok I get it." He crossed his arms and held back a smile.

"Glad," I said proudly, exiting my room. "Wanna go to the store with me or something? I need to pick up groceries."

"Sure let's go." He he made his way out the door. With that a grabbed my wallet and keys and made our way out, leaving behind an empty apartment.

_______________

Mmm hi

I'm tired and everything sucks. Gahhh

Anyway this will probably be the last ✨sus✨ chapter for a while if not at all. I just needed to get it out of my system.

Ik it was probably the weakest chap but hopefully you liked it anyway. :)

Ofc I had to draw some of these scenes cause God damn

Look at his little claws oml 😭

This one is really bad but yeee

Ok sorry for making yn tall 😭 I don't even imagine him like that LMAO

Towel 👁️👄👁️💧

The outfit on him (^^

Ok but the day I can draw moon good is the day I'll be happy, as you can see I'm sad

Anyway bye my loves, see you next update ❤️

:P

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

4.8K 191 26
"They were a success! Buster couldn't believe his own eyes. While it's a far-off dream for a child, thirty years of both experience and love of theat...
45.8K 1K 31
(Y/N) is a human girl born in a world of animals. At the age of (your age minus 15 years), she is found by Buster Moon and his dad in a alley, knocke...
1.6K 35 11
โ€ข๐ˆ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ๐ง๐š ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐๐ฎ๐๐žโ€ข 24 046 words,62 hou...
86.2K 3.6K 22
OneArtsyGamer03 here, lovelies... Republishing of "Sing From The Heart" <3 When Buster's theater is threatened to go under, he decides to hold a sin...