Her Enchanting Eyes (Harry Po...

By AngelinaM_13

When Harry Potter lives in Fear of what yet to come after his unpeaceful 1st and 2nd years at Hogwarts, he me... More

Author's Note ( IMPORTANT )
On The Hogwarts Express Train
The Meeting
Boy Talk & Girl Talk
The Prophecy
First Magical Creatures Class
Enemies To Friends
Jealousy, Worry And A Bitter Fight
Black On The Way
Page 394
An Intense Quidditch Match
Blacks' Story
Christmas With The Weasleys
Lies Or Unbelievable Truth?
Buckbeak
The Honest Truth
Back To 7:30 AM For A Rescue Mission
The End Of The Year
Summer News
Triwizard Tournment
Mad-Eye
Inserting Names
The Selection
Weights Of Hatred
Receiving The Letter
Unexpected Nightout
Harry And Ron
The Ferret Version Of Draco
Pretend
First Task
Pre - preparations

Quidditch World Cup

591 9 17
By AngelinaM_13

"This is chaotic!"

y/n's pov

Summer was miserable if it wasn't of Levi. We both did alot of pranking behind dad's back. We can't get him mad. Levi usually covered up for me when I'm sending letters to Harry, Hermione and Ron.

The last thing we both need is being grounded by him. He would take away our owls. Levi doesn't really send much letters to his friend back at Durmstrang, but we he does I cover up for him too. Apparently, as father told Levi, he prefers pure - bloods as his friends. I bet he prefers them for me too at this case.

Nevertheless, I won't stop being friends with who aren't pure - bloods. Another year at Hogwarts in on the line. We will get back to Hogwarts in few weeks. I can't be more relieved that I can be free and do what I want and not behind someone's back.

As for today, we are going to the Quidditch World Cup with the Malfoy family and the Pucey family. Father adores the Malfoys alot. When he heard me and Draco are friends like we were as kids, he started to get us to become not just friends, more than that.

I wore a white skirt with a black hoodie and got a black purse to go with it. I put on the necklace Harry gave me with small diamond earing which Levi bought me as a gift. I left my room and head down stairs where everyone was waiting. Everyone was dressed formally except me and Levi we are the unique ones. We promised to dress up odd than the others to stand out.

"Sorry for keeping you waiting." 

"Don't worry dear." Draco's mother replied. She is a very sweet and caring person. She asked me once to call her 'cissy' as most people call her.

We exited the manor and walked up a near by hill. "Shall we?" father asked. We nodded and held one another's hands and touched the portkey.

The spinning feeling washed over me and I felt dizzy. I let go of the portkey and everyone's hand and landed on the fresh green grass. Levi and Draco both fell face flat on the ground. I laughed as I looked at them.

"y/n!" Levi exclaimed. "How many time did you apparat!?"

"All the time, 24/7" I replied giving him a hand to stand up.

He rolled his eyes and brushed himself. "Sure..." he muttered to himself. Draco got up too an brushed his suit off.

Rita Skeeter was the first person to pop in front of me. She gave me a copy of her Daily Prophet as she winked. I don't like her work at all. It is always rumors and dishonest news and theories.

We started walking passing alot of people. I spotted two tall gingers with Cedric. They looked at me and turned their head the other way. So this is how it is? fine. As I walked my them I flipped my hair and looked at them before winking. They lost this round.

Fred and George left. Cedric looked at me and smiled. Father noticeed him and came up to him. "Hello Cedric, how is Amos?". I think that is Cedric's father. A man came up to Cedric and talked to father. Oh well. After those two were done, Cedric and his father left. I did notice Levi kept staring at him until they both talked and became friends as Levi told me.

We kept walking through people for a while. 

"Blimey, Dad. How far up are we?" I heard Ron's voice say. We must be close by them. Draco was the first to spot them, to which he came up to them along with his father. My dad also came along.

"If it rains, you'll be the first to know." Mr. Malfoy spat as he looked up at Mr. Weasley. They watched from behind Mr. Weasley what Mr. Malfoy has to say. Fred and George only looked at me while a smirked at them. He left and dragged my father along with him.

"Hey Potter, we are in the minister's box!.." Draco started I hitnhis head with the prophet I got earlier. He looked at me and told him to leave them alone.

"Potter?" Levi asked with a smirk.

Harry came from behind and looked down. My eyes locked on him as his locked on mine. He had changed. He grew out his hair, his jaw had sharped and he gained muscles.

I have blossemed myself too. I started putting on light make up and understand how to dress up better then ever. 

"Come on, y/n". Levi whispered in my ear from behind me pointing his head at my father who was watching me. I looked at him and nodded. My dad started walking again since we left too.

Levi came closer to me and whispered as he winked. "What was that huh? You have little something for Harry?" He asked. My eyes widened and I hit him on his head too.

"Ow. What was that for? You know it hurts? Do you want to try?" He joked.

"Oh no thank you I'll skip, but I'm warning you, I might hit you with a book next time." I joked back.

~

Harry's pov

Mr. Weasley had picked me up from the Dursley's so we would come here togather. Cedric and his father came along aswell.

We had arrived at the pitch where the Quidditch World Cup match is being held. We've walked along way until we stopped for some reason. I didn't think much of it until I heard Malfoy's voice call me by my last name. 

I turned around and found him standing below us. I didn't really care about what he had to say. I looked around and saw y/n with a guy who seems few years older than her. He had his arm side - wrapped around her neck and rested on her shoulder.

I felt, what is the word?, Jealous. I mean I've had a crush on her for I year by now, and I still have. It is just annoys me seeing her with another guy. I thought about waving the feeling away, but I couldn't until I looked at her. We held eye contect. The other guy's eyes shifted from y/n to me with a smirk. I noticed she is still wearing the necklace I gave her which made me smile.

He called her so they would leave as he pointed his head towards a guy. She nodded at him and they both left. Adrain Pucey walked behind them too. I don't know him well, but he is almost the only sweet Slytherin.

Hermione and Ron looked at me with grins then said, "Come on Harry." 

We got our spot at the very top and the view was amazing. If only y/n could join us and watch with us. Cheers grew high as both teams came in.

~

Back at the tent, after the match, which Ireland won, we went to our tent. Everyone started going in as I stood there wondering how it will fit us all. I entered into a wide, cozy - like, all - included tent.

"I love magic." I muttered to myself as I charged in. We sat there and played games, talked and shared ideas.

Ron caught a fight with Fred and George about Viktor Krum. They both started singing ."- I think you're in love, Ron." Ginny joked from behind. 

"Shut up."

"Krum Krum Krum dumb Krum!" We all started chanting.

"Viktor, I love you~" Fred sing songed to taunt Ron from behind him.

"Get back to the Portkey, everybody, and stick together!" Mr. Weasley instructed as he charged into the tent. We waisted no time and started running towards the boot that got us here until I remembered y/n. I have to find her.

y/n's pov

After the match we had a tent put and set for us. Though it looked normal from the outside it was huge in the inside instead.

I wanted something different, maybe cozy?, something other than a replica of the manor, but this time the manor was inside a tent. I have to admit though, it was amazing how wide it could be in a tent. I love magic.

"Unpack your clothes in your rooms. We will go outside for a walk." my father said taking the portkey with him.

Draco walked up to me and I said,: "Give me my 10 galleons" He and I, both bet on who will win, and Draco lost, to my greatest of luck. He rolled his eyes and gave me the galleons. Now we are talking.

I claimed a bedroom too, unpacked and walked into the kitchen to get a cup of water to drink. Levi snuck behind me and scared my soul out that I almost threw the cup, of which I had in hand, at his face.

I looked at him and narrowed my eyes. "What do you want Levi?" I asked.

"What do you want?" He answered my question with another.

"Why do you have to see through me?" I asked. "I was thinking to go to my friends and-" I almost finished what I wanted to say, but screams and loud sounds started coming from outside. Adrian and Draco joined us in the kitchen.

"Sounds like the Irish have got their pride on." Draco stated. 

"I don't think this is what the sounds are about." I said worried. Ms. Malfoy and Ms .Pucey came in rushing.

"We've gotta get out of here. Now!. Get to the portkey fast!. Your father did it again." Ms. Malfoy instructed as she explained. I looked up at Levi worried. "Mum, it is with Mr, l/n." Draco stated.

I rushed through them, amking my way out of the tent. Levi followed me out too. "Y/n! Wait! Please!" He yelled from behind, but I didn't stop. I kept rushing through the crowed. Thunder sounds kept forming from above me. I looked up at the sky. 

Levi caught up to me and muttered,: "Deatheaters." 

"It is brutal out here." I muttered.

"Brutal?" Draco asked as he joined us. "This is chaotic!" 

"What did my father do this time?!" Draco yelled. I shook my head and started running again. Levi held my arm and started running when someone ran into us parting me away from him.

"Levi!" This is chaos! I started looking around trying to find him or any of my friends.

Another person ran into me. I fell back to the ground. "I'm sorry-.." A voice started stretching an arm towards me. I looked up and,: "Harry!" I chimd out of breath. I helped myself up and pulled him to a hug. 

"y/n are you okay?" He asked while we were still in a hug. I nodded. 

"and you?" I asked as more things caught on fire. We pulled away and he said,: "I'm okay, don't worry." Harry replied. He then started putting his hand on his scar and people started pushing us. 

He fell to the ground as someone had pushed him away from me as to escape. He was being stepped on and pain seemed to be rushing through his body. "y/n!" I heard a Levi's voice say as Harry passed out few feet away from me. 

"Harry!" I yelled as I reached up to him. Fire started growing and it became harder to breathe.

Levi found me and helped me hide Harry from deatheaters behind a still - standing tent. There wans't any better place we could go to. We sat there in silance waiting for someone to show up and help us. 

Everyone had left at this point, the fire was out and our faces were covered with smoke. Most deatheaters left. There was few left which we had to hide from. We tried waking Harry up, but it didn't work. Levi left to try finding any left behind portkeys.

The sound of things being cracked scared me. There was someone left with us here. "Morsmordre!" I heard a man's voice cast. Bright green lighting lit up the sky. I looked up and it was like a lighting show, but terrifying. It was a bright green colour skull, a snake was making its way out of the mouth. Terrifying sounds were coming from the sky aswell.

Levi noticed and rushed back to us. "I couldn't find any portkeys." He stated. Brilliant. Harry's eyes started to open up. He started sitting up. 

Harry's pov

"Harry are you okay?" The guy I've seen with y/n before asked. I nodded my head and looked at y/n. She hugged me and I hugged her back, then said,: "Thank you." as we pulled away.

She gave him a smile, which I returned. My smile faded as I looked behind the tent. The guy got up and beckond us to follow him. I got up and helped y/n up too. We started running after the guy making no noises.

I looked back and a man's figure started charging after us. We hid behind another tent which had a little bit more fabric covering it. I held y/n hand in comfort as I saw how much she was terrified.

The man's figure started walking the other direction. We all let out a sigh of relief as he was out of sight. I leand my head back on a wall, of which I have no idea what got it here.

"Harry?" Ron's voice asked. "Where are you!?" He asked again. "Harry!" Hermione's voice yelled. I grabbed y/n's wrist as we all started sneaking from behind a tent to another towards their voices.

We stopped in our tracks as we heard a set of foot steps coming from behind us. "Harry! we've been looking for you for ages!". Another sigh of relief escape our lips. Those were the foot steps of Ron and Hermione.

"Thought we lost you, mate!" Ron explained. "y/n!" Hermione chimed. She hugged her and Ron went in for a hug too.

"What is that?!" Ron yelled after they pulled away pointing at the sky. Hermione looked up and shrugged.

"I don't know" I answered.

"Voldemort's deathearters dark mark" The guy explained from behind. "The man we've been running away from had shot it before Harry opened his eye." y/n added in.

Hermione nodded understanding, while Ron turned to the guy and asked,: "Who are you by the way?".

"y/n's brother." He replied. I felt a relief to know that they weren't more than that. My eyes widended a second later, as I waved the 'more than that' thought, as I realised and processed what information I heard. Ron and Hermione both seemed just as surprised as I am because they turned to y/n too.

"I Found out over the Summer that I had a brother!" y/n explained laughing. "I would have told you earlier if I, myself, knew before too!"

"Levi." The guy said. I looked back to the sky and my scar started hurting.

"Nice to meet you." I replied through my pain. Hermione and Ron followed. Sounds from behind came closer. We all bent down as a spell was about to hit us from all directions. 

"Stupefy!"

I held y/n close to me and we all put out heads down. Ron and Hermione held closer too. Levi stood up and said,: "Stop!"

"Those are my son and his friends!" Mr. Weasley yelled rushing towards us. "Ron, Harry, Hermione, y/n you all right?" He asked. We nodded.

"We came back for Harry and found y/n and Levi with him." Ron explained.

"Which one of you conjured it?!" Fudge asked from behind with his wand in our faces.

"Crouch, you can't possi-" Mr. Weasley started. "Don't lie!" The minister cut demanding.

"You four have been discovered at the scene of the crime!"

"Excuse me?! Crime?!" Levi asked. "Barty! They're just kids." Mr. Weasley defended.

"Wait, so you are accusing us for Voldemort's deatheaters dark mark being formed in the sky?!" y/n asked in shock. I was shocked more. I ain't sure from what though. Is it because of the accusation or is it because I have't heard anyone other than me, professor Dumbledore and professor Lupin call Voldemort by his name, not by 'his' or 'you - know - who'. Now y/n and Levi are on the list.

'Don't speak of his name!. I'm warning you!" The minister warned as he put his wand closer to y/n's neck. I grabbed his hand and looked him in the eye. He looked at me and huffed before lowering his wand.

"Those people tonight, in the masks, they are his deatheaters too, aren't they?" I asked. y/n nodded.

"Follow me." Fudge instructed. 

"There was a man, before." I stated. His attention turned to me. "There!" I said pointing behind him.

"No way." He replied.

"No!. It is true. Me, y/n and Harry were there when we saw him. He shot the mark." Levi added in.

"All of you, this way!" Fudge instructed once he heard Levi's adding. They all head the way I pointed at.

"A man, Levi?" Mr. Weasley asked.

"Yes, sir. Harry fainted and I found y/n by him. I went to go find a working or any left behind portkeys, then, I heard sounds as the sky lit up bright green. I rushed back to my sister Harry. I spotted the man. I couldn't really tell who he was. When Hrry woke up we started running away as he started charging our way." Levi explained.

"Y/n! Levi!" A man's voice yelled. We turned back and it was the same guy from earlier who was with Mr. Malfoy walking up to us. Why did it take him this long, to notice they are gone.

He looked at us all. y/n and Levi were taken by the man and off they left.

_________________________________

(written on: 29/7/2022 - 3332 words)

Drama.

Q: Tell me, did you heart beats grow faster as you read? Because I know mine did as I was writing.

Anyways, welcome to the roller coaster of emotions and events. The 4th year will be very interesting. In this year, you wouldn't expect what will happen next. You won't know if the next thing that will face you is happy or sad, lucky or mad.

I'm just extremely thrilled to be finally starting with the 4th year. I have been looking forward for it for forever by now. To be exact, since I started writing. 

Get some snack and drinks if you want and grab some water while you are at it. Enjoy reading!<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.5K 2.1K 36
I wrote this in 2020, so if there are any updates it's not gonna be new chapters, just corrections. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Soulmates cove...
46K 1.1K 37
"He was the fire and I was a match. He lit me up and let me burn, until, eventually, there was nothing left from me but ashes and smoke. And that's w...
254 26 13
16 year old Katianne Potter comes back to Hogwarts expecting another weird year, but thought she could still stick around with her new found friend D...
188K 5.7K 32
~ Year two ~ Warning; this is the second book in a series!!! This also will journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read, o...