Roman Reigns Imagines

Por reignsbaby23

Stories beyond stories of Roman Reigns stories😍🤤😘🙈🥰🤪🔥 Mais

Tease Tease Tease
Comfort and Care
Only Kings Deserve the Best
My sick baby (fluff)
Dont yell at her like that.
My Bestfriends Brother
Insecure
Attitude
I never thought I was hurting you
Simple Night Out
I wont let them bully you
Bestfriends Dad
I didn't expect this
The wrestler who read my diary
Cloud Ecstacy
You're always so jealous
"Babygirl I See You Over There."
Don't Let That Bitch Touch You Ever Again.
The Beast Within
Birthday Present
Poker Night
I JUST WANT LOVE!
Dancing in the kitchen
Hot and Fresh Out the Slammer
"Babe you're drunk."
BIG NEWS
"Does Wreck Everyone include me?"
"Watch him."
"WELL MAYBE I DONT LOVE YOU!"
Bestfriends Dad Pt.2
Interview
"Show Me Just How Much You Love Me."
CONFESSION TIME!
Im stuck you guys!!!!!
I'm Going To Let You Guys Pick
Roadside Assistance
NEW IMAGINES BOOK?!!!
Attitude Part 2.
YOU GUYYYYYYYYYSSSSS!!!!!
You guys part two
Storage Closet
"You had every right"
I Can't Even Bellieve This
Air Force Ones
Im Proud Of Myself Guyssss
I'm Disgusted
"You Need To Be Taken Care Of."
Just an Assisstant
I need your help!
A lil sneak peak
Privacy Please
"This is my seat!"
Mental Health Check🤗
It's a Miracle
Very Very Bad Mistake
Bad Days
!CONGRADULATIONS!
Birthday Wishes
Stand Up For Me!
"You can show me just how strong you are in the room."
Sneaky Sneek Peek
ASSIST MY HEART!!!
"They say it goes away. But it never does."
A Night Of Fun
Interview
The Demon Inside Me
Only Kings Deserve the Best Pt.2
Game Of Thrones
Attitude Pt.3
YALLL
My arm is twisted here...
Distractions
Happy Halloween to You
Holiday Photoshoot!
Evil Turned Sweet
Detention Center
"Can't Sleep?"
Sound Sensitive Lights
GUYSSSSS
"That dress looks way too good on you."
Warehouse Working
Happy Birthday to the Bestest Ever
Graveyard Shift
Confessions in Paradise
Slight Announcement
The Joker to My Harley
Graduation Speech
Shattered Dreams
Thank you
"Why cant this work?"
Just Panties Under My Coat
Sneaky sneak peaaaakk
Mom's Boyfriend
When it Rains it Pours
"I'll prove it's only you baby"
Mr.Reigns
Little Update
"So this is the type of stuff you want?"
Arguments and Apologies
Taught a Lesson
"I'll always back you up."
!EXCITING NEWS!

My Savior

4.1K 101 61
Por reignsbaby23

Y/n P.O.V.

My ears rang as tears fell from my face. His shrill cries wouldn't stop. My baby boy was finicky. And today...he wasn't happy. Nothing I did seemed to calm him. I tried everything. And his father? Out drinking...because our son had been screaming all night. It was all my fault. Alllll my fault. I was so close to a breaking point. I had nothing else to do. I grabbed my phone and quickly dialed the only person I knew would answer at 1 a.m.

It rang...

And rang...

And rang...

Until finally I heard his his groggy voice pick up.

Ro: Mmm hello?

Me: Ro...I'm so sorry for calling you this late I just I don't know what to do! Luca he-he's been crying all day! I've tried everything Ro I swear I-I've tried everything I don't know what else I can do! I had to leave him in his crib I'm such a bad mom! He's screaming in there I-I can't do this Ro!

Ro: Babygirl! HEY! Relax! Relax for me okay? Just calm down. Take a deep breath with me. Okay? 1-2-3...in...hold...and out.

Me: I'm sorry for bothering you this late...

Ro: It's okay Babygirl. You did the right thing calling me. I'm getting up right now. I'm gonna come over and help okay? Just stay on the phone with me.

Me: Thank you.

Ro: Where's Robert?

Me: I-I'm not sure...he went to the bar a few hours ago...

Ro: *Sigh* Alright well I'm on the way.

Me: Thanks again Ro.

Ro: No problem. I'm glad you called me when you did Babygirl. Don't worry about me waking up. I don't care about that.

Me: I've tried everything, he's fed, he's burped, he's changed, I've given him a bath, god...I just...I feel like a failure.

Ro: Come open the door Babygirl I'm here.

Me: okay

I stood up and shuffled to the door. I opened it seeing the tall Samoan I had been best friends with for more than a decade. I broke down with a sob as he pulled me into a hug. He walked us back into the house and closed the door. "Shhhh it's okay. It's gonna be okay. I'm here to help you." He whispered out as I sniffled. "I-I've tried everything." I whispered shaking my head looking up at him. "I believe you. It's alright. You trust me. Maybe if I try to rock him. Or I try to sing to him or something. Sometimes babies need a change." He said and I nodded. "You lay down...close your eyes. Try to rest I can tell you're exhausted." He said and I nodded. He walked back over to the couch with me. I sat down and then swung my legs up so I was laying down. He laid a blanket over me and smiled. I watched as he walked into my sons room. His shrill cries getting louder before he closed the door. My eyes felt so heavy. I tried to keep my eyes open but I couldn't. I slowly succumbed to my exhaustion.

But not for long. I was awoken to a cold liquid being splashed in my face. I gasped opening my eyes, whatever it was burned. I looked up through clouded eyes seeing my boyfriend Robert standing over me. "You stupid bitch." He slurred as I wiped my face. "What the hell robert." I choked out. "He's STILL fucking CRYING!" He yelled at me and I flinched away. He was a devil when he drank. "And you! YOU ARE IN HERE NAPPING!" He yelled out and before I could even think he slapped me hard across the face. My ears rang from how much it hurt. I was snapped out of my trance when I heard a crash and a thud. I looked up my eyes watering. I could see Roman breathing heavily standing over my boyfriend who laid on the ground. I wiped my tears looking up at him. "Go grab a bag, pack up your stuff. You are coming with me to my house." He said softly and I stood. "B-but." I said and he shook his head. "No. No more excuses. He just slapped you right in front of me." He said and my lip quivered. He stepped towards me slowly. "This wasn't the first time. Was it?" He asked and I looked up and bit my lip. "N-no....he hit me before." I said looking down at the floor. "Look at me." He whispered softly. I looked up at him and he cupped my cheek softly. "Listen. I'm not leaving and letting you stay here. You know I've got plenty of space at my house. Grab a bag. Start packing. I'll start grabbing stuff for Luca." He said and I covered my mouth. "Oh god...did he hear everything?" I asked shaking my head. "No. He's fast asleep Babygirl. Just needed someone else to rock him." Roman said with a soft smile. I exhaled deeply and nodded. "Now go. Hurry. I don't want to have to knock his ass out again." He said making me smile. I walked into the bedroom and packed my stuff as fast as I could. Grabbing everything I felt I had needed. I made my way out of the room grabbing some bathroom supplies. Roman already had Luca in his carrier. "I've got everything you need." He said and I nodded biting my lip nervously. "I've got bottles, formula, diapers, burp cloths, clothes, socks, medicine, a thermometer, baby soap, lotion..." He listed off and I nodded. "I think that's it." I whispered and he smiled with a nod. He extended his hand out to me and I looked down. "Come on. Let's get you and Luca out of here." He said and I nodded. I grabbed his hand and we walked out of the house. "Uhm...I'm not sure I want him to know where I'm going...maybe I should take my car. Might be easier since his car seat is already in my vehicle." I said and he nodded. "Good idea, you can park in my garage, it'll fit both vehicles he won't know." He said and I nodded. "Just follow close behind me please...just in case." I said and he nodded he helped me get Luca in the car before we left.

We safely made it to his house and he helped bring everything inside. Luca began to fuss again as soon as I brought him inside. I sighed sitting down on Roman's couch. "Please Luca." I whispered out taking him from his carrier. Roman walked over standing behind the couch. Luca instantly stopped fussing. I looked up at him and he smiled down at me. "He calms down as soon as he sees you..." I whispered and Roman shrugged. "Maybe I've just got good fatherly energy or something." He said with a softly laugh and I bit my lip nodding. I yawned looking down at my son. "Can you hold him while I set the pack and play up?" I asked and he nodded. I handed Luca to him and he smiled. I stood grabbing the pack and play. "I'm just gonna set this up in the spare room." I said and he shook his head. "You can set it up in my room. I want you to get good sleep. I know you like my cuddles." He said with a smirk. I blushed softly and nodded. I walked into his room and I set up the pack and play. Roman walked in rocking Luca in his arms. "It's time for all of us to get to bed." He whispered and I yawned with a nod.  I watched as he laid Luca down in his pack and play. I watched him for a moment and then Roman hugged me. "It's weird...he looks nothing like Robert to me." He said and I looked down and nodded. "Yeah...he looks like me. Luckily." I said with a tired giggle. "Let's get to bed." He whispered rubbing my shoulders softly. I nodded opening up my suitcase grabbing out some pajamas. "Here...I know you like to sleep in my t-shirts." He said and I looked over. He threw me a white t-shirt and I smiled. "Thanks for everything Ro. You really saved me today." I said and he waived me off. "Y/n you know I care about you. I'd do anything to make sure you're okay. And it'll always be that way." He said and I smiled with a nod. We slid into bed and he turned the lights off pulling me close. I inhaled softly breathing in his scent before relaxing in his arms. In the matter of seconds I was out like a light.

When I woke in the morning I sat up stretching. I looked over in the pack and play and Luca wasn't in there. I could hear the TV on downstairs so I walked out of the room and down the stairs. "Luccaaaa...where's Luca?" I heard Roman ask and my son squealed and laughed. "There he is!" Roman said and my baby boy busted into a fit of giggles. I watched from the stairs as he played with him. A twinge of guilt rushed over me and I cleared my throat. He looked back and smiled. "Look! Momma is awake!" Roman said picking Luca up. I smiled walking over as Luca let out happy little gurgles and smiled at me. "I'm trying to make breakfast but someone just keeps wanting to play hide and seek!" Roman said tickling Luca making him squeal. "Someone's in a better mood." I said with a smile. Luca held his arms out making grabby hands at me and I smiled taking him into my arms. "You look well rested." He said and I sighed and nodded. "You sit and relax, I'll make us some breakfast." He said and I nodded with a soft smile.

He soon came walking in with two plates. He handed me one and I smiled. It looked amazing. Luca relaxed in my arms allowing me to eat. "This is amazing Ro." I said with a hum and he smiled. "Good I'm glad." He said making me smile. We ate in silence. My brain was clouded with so much. "You alright? You've been staring at the wall for like 10 minutes." He asked and I looked over at him. "Oh yeah...I uh just thinking is all." I said with a nod. "What time is it?" I asked and he looked at his watch. "Mmm 11:35." He said and I nodded. "I'm gonna put Luca down for his nap." I said and he nodded. I set my plate down on the coffee table and stood up. I walked upstairs and began to rock Jasper. He's in a much better mood today and fell asleep easily. I laid him down softly and watched him for a little while. "Are you gonna tell me what's on your mind or are you gonna keep giving me the silent treatment?" He asked from the door way and I turned around and looked at him. "Nothings wrong." I said shaking my head. "Come here Babygirl." He said and I walked over to him slowly. He grabbed my hand pulling me lightly out of the room. Shutting the door. "Come talk to me." He said softly bringing me downstairs to the couch. He sat on one end and I sat on the other. I bit at my lip nervously as I played with my hair. "What's bothering you?" He asked and I covered my face with a sigh. "God Roman..." I whispered out and he grabbed one of my hands holding it. "What's wrong? You know you can tell me." He said softly and I shook my head as tears brimmed my eyes. "I don't want you to be mad." I whispered looking up at him. "I'm not gonna be mad at you. Just relax and tell me." He said with a nod. "W-when you said t-that Luca looks nothing like Robert...I-I couldn't help but think the same thing." I said shaking my head and he nodded. "Okay...what's so bad about that?" He asked and I sighed. "I kept thinking about it over and over. The fact that Robert can never calm him down...that the moment you step into Luca's view his whole demeanor changes." I whispered and Roman nodded again. "Roman...Luca...h-he might be your son." I whispered out as tears fell down my cheeks. The room was silent. "I'm so sorry...I-I should've told you earlier." I whispered out shaking my head. "But how could he be mine? We nev-." He cut himself off and I looked down at my hands. "That night. We were both drunk off our asses. And came back here. We woke up in your bed completely naked Ro." I whispered out and he blinked at me. "I mean...we thought nothing happened." I said shaking my head. "But we didn't know for sure." He said softly and I nodded. "I'm so sorry Ro. I feel so horrible about this." I said with a sob. He pulled me into his chest letting me cry. "It's okay. I'm not mad. I'm not mad at all. But I would like to know if I have a son or not." He said and I nodded wiping my tears. "If I'm being honest...I'm almost 100% sure he's yours." I said and he smiled. "Robert and I hadn't slept together in months. I just thought...maybe I forgot about it...maybe I was drunk and he came home and we...I don't know." I said shaking my head and he wiped my stray tears away. "Don't cry. I swear I'm not mad at you." He said shaking his head. "It's just...if he was your son the whole time...I made you miss so much." I said shaking my head and he laughed. "Babygirl I'm on the road for most of the year...even if I had known. The likelihood of me being there for every milestone would be slim." He said and I looked down at his hand caressing mine. "You know...when he first came out he looked a LOT like you. Dark hair...pretty brown eyes, tan skin." I said with a soft smile. He smiled down at me pulling me chin so I was looking up at him. He slowly leaned forward and kissed me. I closed my eyes. Feeling like fireworks were exploding inside of me. He caressed my cheek softly making me whimper. "Babygirl." He mumbled against my lips. "Hmm?" I whispered back. He pulled away softly. "I love you. More than a friend." He whispered making me smile. "I love you too...more than a friend." I said with a soft smile. "You know I have for a very long time." He said and I nodded. "I'm pretty sure I confessed that too you that night." He said with a smile and I blushed. "I'm pretty sure that how we ended up in your bed that night." I said with a giggle. "Too bad I can't remember it. If that was our first time I would've wanted it to be more special than that." He said and I blushed. "Well I'm pretty sure the special surprise that came out of it loves you more than me." I said with a laugh and he shook his head. "Luca just gets overwhelmed. Just like his momma." He said wink making me smile. "Be my girlfriend?" He asked and I smiled. "Serious?" I asked and he nodded. "Yes I'll be your girlfriend." I said with a giddy smile. "Good. I'm glad I get to call you mine." He said with a smile making me blush. "I'll call the doctor and get a paternity test scheduled." I said and he nodded. I slid from his lap grabbing my phone calling the pediatrician. I could bring him in today.

Once I told Roman we changed and got ready. "I'm gonna go hook the car seat up in my car okay?" He said and I nodded as I changed Luca's diaper. I changed him into a a cute onesie and kissed his chubby cheeks. He smiled at me and as I looked at him more and more he looked looked like Roman's twin. I walked downstairs and Roman was waiting at the door with a diaper bag in hand. "There's no way this isn't your kid." I said with a laugh and he smiled. "He just smiled at me upstairs and I swear it was you." I said and he smiled with a laugh. "Come on let's get going." He said slapping my butt making me smile. We walked out and over to his car. He opened the back door for me and I stepped in getting Luca into his seat. I buckled him up before closing the door. I sat in the passenger seat and he walked over getting into the drivers side.

Once we finished getting the test done we decided to go out for lunch. Roman took me to a nice steakhouse. We walked in and sat down at a table. "I felt like those doctors and nurses were judging me." I said softly and Roman held my hand. "Who gives a fuck? We paid them. And it's not like you slept with a bunch of guys. It's between me or Robert." He said and I nodded. "Crazy thing is...he didn't even sign Luca's birth certificate." I said and he raised his brows. "Really?" He asked and I nodded. "Well...he wasn't at the birth remember?" I said and he nodded. "I was so nervous. He was mad at me that's why he didn't come. You showed up and held my hand through it. I squeezed your hand until it practically broke." I said and he laughed. "I've never seen you so angry and upset at the same time. You threw that cup of ice chips at the one nurse." He said with a laugh and I rolled my eyes. "That bitch told me he wasn't coming out yet. As if I could feel his big head pushing through my damn body!" I said and he laughed. "Robert got pissed at me after because I let you "look down there" he was so mad he stormed out of the hospital." I said and Roman laughed. "Well I did look. That shit was so fascinating." He said and I grimaced. "So the only time you've seen my vagina is when I was pushing that little devil out of me or when we were shit faced." I said slapping my forehead with my palm. "To be fair...I don't remember when we were shitfaced." He said with a shrug. "That makes it no better. You've seen it wider than the fucking Grand Canyon and with a baby being pushed out in between that canyon." I said and he laughed. "I find it cool. I wasn't looking at it thinking about anything sexually. I found it amazing that your body was capable of pushing a whole human out with no epidural." He said and I shrugged. "What can I say? I'm a bad biatch." I said and he laughed. "Look Roman...even if-if Luca isn't your son...you've been more of a dad than Robert ever has." I said stroking his hand. "Thanks baby. Robert doesn't deserve you or Luca." Roman said and I smiled. "And that's why you have me now." I said with a smile and he nodded. "I'll treat you both exactly how you deserve." He said with a smile making me blush.

— 3 Days Later —

I was awoken by my phone ringing. I sat up quickly picking my phone up.

Hello?

Hello Ms.Y/L/N? This is your nurse. I have your paternity test results. Would you like to hear them now?

Yes I'd like to hear them now please.

Okay! In the case of Luca and Joseph the blood test came back and Joseph is 100% Lucas father.

Okay. Thank you so much.

You are welcome! Have a nice day!

I looked over and Roman was still fast asleep. I slid out of bed checking on Luca who was also fast asleep. I quickly hurried downstairs and began getting everything ready to cook breakfast. I made pancakes, eggs, sausage and bacon. I set a big pancake on a plate, I grabbed a container over blueberries and syrup. I wrote out "Luca's Dad" before drizzling some syrup on them. I heard the door open and close upstairs before I heard footsteps. I quickly put the rest of his plate. He walked down the steps with Luca clung to him making me smile. "Morning." I said with a smile. "Morning Babygirl." He rumbled out in a deep tone. "I made you breakfast." I said with a smile. He walked over sat Luca in his high chair before sitting at his kitchen island. I smiled bring his plate to him and turning the pancakes so he could read them. I looked down and a smile grew on his face. "Seriously?" He asked looking up at me with a big smile. "Mhm the doctors office just called me this morning." I said with a smile. I walked over hugging him. "Congratulations Daddy." I whispered and he smiled. He spun me around making me giggle. "Uhm I figured I should let my parents know...they invited us over for lunch..." I said and he smiled. "Great. I love your parents." He said with a smile. There was a loud screeching cry and he raised his brows. "Let me go get my boy." He said with a proud smile. He let go of me walking to Luca. "Hi my boy! Yeah! You're my boy!" He said throwing Luca up in the air lightly making him squeal happily. I smiled happily. My heart felt whole.

——————

After breakfast we had a little downtime before we all began to get ready. Ro wanted to match. So he found his outfit and then I found a dress to match. "Lemme pick out my boys outfit." He said with a big smile. He took Luca over to his bed and laid him down. He looked through the various outfits before picking out what he liked. He changed him and I smiled watching him. "Awww you two look so cute let me take a picture!!!" I said with a big smile. He smiled grabbing Luca nestling butt onto his arm before putting him off to his side slightly. I took some pictures, Roman's smile was the brightest I had ever seen. "You look so happy." I said walking over giving him a kiss. "I am. I'm dating my best friend and we have a son together what else could I ask for." He said making me blush. We walked over and took a few pictures in the mirror and I smiled.

We looked like a cute happy family. "Now let's go have lunch with my future in-laws." He said with a wink making me smile and nodded. We loaded up into his car before we were off.

————

We made it to my parents house and I grabbed Luca from his carrier and he was fast asleep. Roman grabbed my hand as we walked up to the front door knocking. My mom answered the door with a big smile. "Oh my babyyyy." She said with a big smile pulling mr in for a hug. "And my grand babyyy." She said quietly taking a still sleeping Luca into her arms. "And my favorite guyyyyy!" She said with a big smile hugging Roman. "I feel like I haven't seen you in forever." She said and he nodded. "Well you'll be seeing him a lot more often." I said with a laugh. My mother raised her brows looking over at me. "What does that mean?" She asked as we walked into the kitchen. "Hey sweetheart." My dad said giving me a hug before smiling and shaking Roman's hand. "Uhmm well a lot has happened since the last time you saw me. You both should sit down so we can talk." I said and they nodded. We all sat at the table and Luca began to fuss. "He's hungry." I said grabbing his diaper bag. "I'll feed him." Roman said making me smile. My mom handed Luca to Roman and I gave him a bottle. He shook it before giving it to Luca. "So....what's changed?" My mom asked. "Uhm well Roman and I are together." I said and she smiled. "I knew it!" She said making me laugh. "Finally. We knew you two would be together eventually." My dad said making me laugh. "That was all?" My mom asked and I shook my head clearing my throat. "Uhm no...Roman is also Lucas real dad." I said and her jaw dropped slightly. "We got a DNA test done. And it was 100% sure he was the father of Luca. Uhm we had went out one night and got waisted and ended up back at his place. We both woke up with no clothes on in his bed but we couldn't remember anything. So I think we kind of just assumed we didn't do anything. But surprise!" I said pointing at Luca making them laugh. "Well I'm actually glad. I never liked Robert." My mom said and I nodded. "Well...I figured we should just explain everything so you understand. I've moved in with Roman and we are just getting adjusted to life together at the moment." I said with a smile looking over at Roman who was busy staring at Luca drinking his bottle. "How does it feel to be a dad?" My dad asked and Roman smiled. "Amazing. Better than I could've ever even imagined. Especially having a child with her...she's my best friend and you guys know that. So when I found out I was just so overjoyed." He said looking over at me with a smile. I leaned over kissing his cheek making him smile. "Well...I've got an idea. How about you leave Luca over here for the night and you two go out for dinner and have some alone time? I'm sure you haven't had an ounce of time to yourselves yet." My mom said and I smiled. "That would be amazing." Roman said looking over at me with a smile. "Great! Well we've got everything we need here. So no need to go home and then come back to drop stuff off." My mom said and I nodded. "Besides it'll be nice to spend quality time with our grandson." My mom said with a big smile.

————

We left shortly after Luca had finished eating. "I think we'll stop home and get changed. I want to bring you out for a really nice dinner." He said and I smiled nodding. We made it back home and walked into the house. "This dress looks absolutely amazing on you by the way." He said rubbing my hips making me blush. "Thank you Ro." I said with a smile. We walked upstairs and into his room. I looked around at my dresses not sure what to wear. "Baby...what are you wearing?" I asked looking up at him from my spot next to my suitcase. "I'm thinking my tan suit jacket with jeans." He said and I nodded. "Here this will probably make it easier." He said as he began to grab my clothes. "What are you doing?" I asked curiously. "Hanging your stuff up. It'll be easier to go through. You also live here now so it's only right you get closet space too." He said with a soft smile. I stood up helping hang my clothes up. Once we were finished I hugged him. "Thanks for making this experience stress free." I said smiling up at him. "Of course. I love you. It's important to me that you feel comfortable. This is your new home." He said with a soft smile. "Wanna...take a shower with me?" I asked softly and he raised his brows. "You comfortable with that?" He asked and I nodded blushing. "Then I'd love to take a shower with you." He said with a soft smile. I grabbed his hand and we walked into his bathroom. I bit my lip nervously as I reached for his shirt. I looked up at him as he raised his arms. I pulled it over his head and threw it on the floor. I admired his perfect chest rubbing my fingers down his smooth skin. "Your turn." He whispered with a smile making me blush. I turned around nervously pulling my hair to the front of my body so it wouldn't get caught in the zipper. He slowly unzipped it before helping me push it down my body leaving me in just a pair of lace underwear. I turned around covering my chest as I faced him. "You don't need to hide from me...I think you are absolutely beautiful." He said with a smile and I slowly let my arm drop. I hadn't been naked in front of anyone in what felt like forever. He slowly pushed his pants and boxers off and I looked down before quickly looking up at him. He was fucking huge. I slowly pulled my panties off and he looked down at me. "God you are so fucking gorgeous Y/n." He said with a smile making me blush. We stepped into the shower and I sighed as the hot water ran over my back. He hooked his finger under my chin pulling my face to look up at him. He bent down and kissed me softly. His soft lips felt good against mine. My hands trailed down his chest making him groan. "Will you allow me to show you how much I love you and your body?" He asked lowly and I bit my lip. "I don't know if I'm ready to go all the way...b-but foreplay would be okay." I whispered softly and he nodded. "Don't worry Babygirl. Imma take good care of you. Sit down on the bench." He said patting the marble bench of his shower. I sat down and he smiled. "Spread them legs for me beautiful." He said biting his lip. I blushed spreading my legs slightly. He knelt down in front of me and I bit my lip as he looked up at me. "You ready?" He asked and I nodded. He pulled my legs up and over his shoulders before licking a long streak up my entrance making me gasp. "Fuck Ro." I moaned out as he began to suck and lick my clit. I knew he could do things with his tongue but I didn't think it would feel this good. He hummed closing his eyes as he devoured me. My legs twitched as he sucked on a particularly sensitive spot. My hands threaded through his hair as I moaned. "F-fuck! Oh god Ro it feels so good." I moaned and he smiled against me. "So fucking sweet baby." He grumbled out making me moan. He was bringing me close already. I panted and whimpered gripping at his hair. He pushed my thighs open with his large hands making my head fall back. His tongue worked expertly against me and I was living for it. "Oh my god rooo!" I moaned out and he smiled against me. My legs began to shake as I could feel my high approach. "Oh my god Ro! I'm cumming!" I moaned loudly as I fell over the edge. I gasped as black dots clouded my vision. He hummed against me pushing me further into ecstasy. My body felt like jello as he finally pulled away from me. He smiled kissing me roughly allowing me to taste myself on his lips. "That was one of the most amazing orgasms I've ever had in my life." I said and he smiled. "You can look forward to more in your future Babygirl. You taste like fucking honey." He said making me blush. "Now come here...let's shower." He said helping me stand up. I watched as he grabbed soap and began to wash my body. I did the same for him looking up at him ever so often with a smile. He was entranced by my body and I was blushing at the feeling. "You are soooo gorgeous." He said with a smirk making me smile. "Thank you baby." I said with a smile and he nodded. "I haven't been fully naked in front of anyone since I gave birth you know?" I said and he raised his brows. "That's a shame. You are gorgeous naked." He said with a smile making me blush. "You always know the right thing to say." I said and he smiled. "I just say the truth baby." He said with a smile.

—————

Once we finished showering we both began to get ready. I was putting my heals on when Roman walked out of the closet.

I bit my lip looking up at him. He smirked down at me as I finally finished getting my heels on. "Mmm let me see the whole look." He said with a smile grabbing my hand. I stood and he bit his lip.

"Do a little turn for me Babygirl."  He said with a smirk. I spun around slowly for him and he bit his lip. "Damn. I have to be the luckiest man on earth." He said and I giggled. "Come on let's go, I know exactly where to bring you." He said sliding his arm around my waist.

—————

We pulled into the parking lot and I smiled. It was a fondue restaurant. I loved fondue. "I love fondue!" I said with a smile and he nodded. "Why do you think I chose this place?" He asked with a wink and I blushed. We stepped out and he quickly jogged to my side. He held his arm out and I slid my arm through his as we began to walk. I smiled up at him as we walked in. We sat down at a table and ordered a cheese fondue, an oil pot, and for dessert a chocolate fondue. "I can't believe I'm dating you. I never thought you looked at me in that type of way." He said suddenly making me stop sipping the fruity alcoholic beverage I had and look at him. "Why would you think that? You are an amazing guy Ro." I said and he shrugged. "I don't know. I always felt like I was the opposite of your type." He said and I shook my head. "For a long time I hid my feelings from you...and for some reason the way I hid it was trying to date people who were nothing like you...to try and convince myself I wasn't in love with you. But that's didn't work obviously. I'm still in love with you and I will always be in love with you." I said and he smiled. "I will always be in love with you too Babygirl. Forever and always." He said grabbing my hand kissing it making me blush. "You are so romantic." I said with a smile. "You make me that way. I want to give you everything and more the moment I look into your eyes." He said making me blush. Our food arrived and I looked at him with a smile. "Shall we eat?" He asked and I nodded. Throughout the entire diner I teased him a little. I'd reach my heal clad foot over and rub his leg lightly. He'd cough lightly and look over at me with dark eyes. Ro had always been dominant. He was just a big guy. So naturally I wanted him to be a little rough with me. I was no stranger to rough sex. I liked it spicy. And with him...I wanted it all. And the wine I was sipping...currently was making me want to ride his face right in the middle of this fancy establishment. I let my foot travel further up his leg and he looked at me raising a brow. "Enjoying dinner?" He asked clearing his throat. "Mhmm." I said with a smile. "Good." He said bringing his hand down to my leg rubbing it softly. "I want you to fuck me." I said and he choked on his beer. "R-right now?" He asked and I nodded. "Let's go home." I said standing up. He took his wallet out as I walked to him. I kissed on his neck making him groan. He threw down a hundred dollar bill before grabbing my hand. We speed walked out to the car and quickly got in driving off.

————

As soon as we pulled in the driveway he parked and stepped out. He jogged to my side opening my door. I stepped out and he picked me up kissing me roughly. My legs wrapped around his waist as he brought me up to the door step. "God I need you." I moaned out and he groaned. "I've never wanted someone as bad as I want you right now." He said opening the door. He slammed the door shut with his door bringing me up the steps to the bedroom. I unbuttoned his suit jacket and let it fall from his shoulders. I stood up and pulled his shirt over his head. He unbuttoned his pants as I slid my dress off leaving me completely naked. "Leave the heals on for me?" He asked and I smirked. "Whatever you want daddy." I said with a smile and he growled. "Girl you are messing with fire." He said finally pulling his pants and boxers off. "No four play. I need you." I said pulling him close for a kiss. He slowly led me backwards until my my legs touched the bed and I fell back. He smiled down at me grabbing my legs wrapping them around his hips. He lined up with my slick entrance before pushing in. I moaned closing my eyes at the intense feeling of him entering me. "Oh my god!" I moaned loudly as he groaned. He slowly leaned down kissing my lips as he began to thrust into me. "Fuck...you are so tight." He groaned looking down at our bodies connecting. I brought my hand up to his hair slowly talking his hair tie off. "Fuck daddy...just like that." I moaned out making him growl. I ran my fingers through his hair before gripping it. He growled closing his eyes thrusting into me faster. My eyes rolled as he hit my spot. "God look at you. So fucking sexy, all flustered for me. You drive me fucking crazy." He groaned out making me whine. "Harder. I want it rough." I whispered out and his brows raised. "Yeah? You sure about that?" He asked with a smirk and I nodded. "Flip over then. I'll give you exactly what you want." He said slowly pulling out of me. I groaned rolling over onto my stomach. He pulled my legs off the bed so my feet were planted on the floor. He slowly pushed into me again and I moaned loudly. He quickly started up a fast pace. The sounds of our bodies clapping together filled the room. "Oh daddy yes!" I moaned out gripping roughly at the comforter. "You like this huh? You like it rough? How good am I fucking you?" He asked in a gruff tone. "Oh fuck! Yes yes I love it. You are ducking me so good daddy! So good!" I moaned out and he growled slapping my ass making me bite my lip. "Do that again!" I growled out making he chuckle. "You like being spanked huh?" He asked and I nodded against that sheets. "Yes I love getting spanked. Harder!" I moaned out and he growled slapping my ass hard. I had never in my life felt this much pleasure. He was bringing me to the edge so fast. I could feel myself beginning to fall over the edge. "Yeah...take that dick. Fuck baby." He growled out making me whine. "I'm so close." I moaned out and he hummed in approval. "I want you to come for me...cum all over my clock baby. Let me feel it." He growled out and I whined loudly as I fell over the edge. I let out an exasperated moan feeling my body overload with sensations. I gasped and writhed as he continued his thrusts. The overstimulation felt so good. "Oh! Oh my god Ro!" I moaned out my hand involuntarily going back pushing at his lower torso. He grabbed my arms pushing them into my back pounding into me harder. Pleasure filled tears streamed down my face as I felt him twitch inside me. He came with a loud roar making me whimper. "God damn. I love you so fucking much." He panted out kissing my shoulder blades a few times before laying a kiss on my cheek. He slowly pulled out of me and I sighed. "I'll run us a bath." He said deeply and I nodded into the sheets not moving. I heard his footsteps as he walked into the bathroom before turning the water on. Soon he walked back and picked me up. "I don't think I can walk now." I said with a giggle making him laugh. "That was amazing." I said kissing his cheek making him smile. "It really was." He said as we slowly slid into the hot water. I laid my head back against his chest. "So...what happens when you have to go back on the road?" I asked looking up at him. "You and Luca can come with. You are my girlfriend after all. I don't plan on letting you go either." He said with a smile kissing my forehead. "You think wwe needs help with any marketing?" I asked and he shrugged. "I don't see why not. Even if they don't you could always be marketing for me. I'm sure wwe will pay you. You don't really have to work if you don't want to. I know taking care of Luca is a full time job." He said and I smiled. "It'll be much easier now that I have you...he loves you so much." I said and he hummed. "I love him too. And I love you for raising him as well as you could." He said making me blush. "I love you Ro." I said softly making him smile. "I love you more Babygirl." He said kissing my cheek making me smile.

I most definitely think this needs a pt.2...what do y'all think? 😏😏😏

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

257K 3K 62
I'm doing this because I can seem to keep a Harem story going! Enjoy!
433K 6.5K 109
I write about WWE wrestlers. Requests are open! MainlyFluff and Smut Stopping at 150 Parts!
9.6K 296 10
My First Nikki Bella Story! Enjoy!
16.1K 714 32
~ A Roman Reigns story ~ One day you realize it's time to start a new chapter in your life and trust that magic is about to happen. Started January 3...