Teach Me || NaHyo

By 9YoursTruly6

"I love you!" I cried out. A story where two total opposite people are destined to fall in love with one anot... More

Progolue
Main Character Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 21

274 14 1
By 9YoursTruly6

Chaeyoung's POV

"I swear to-" I heard Mina about to curse before rustling was heard.

Sana's lips moved against mine slowly as she cupped my face and I couldn't even stop myself from returning the kiss.

But that kiss didn't last long as Sana was pulled back by her hair, "YOU!" Mina growled.

The two exchanged words with each other just by looking one another in the eyes, and it didn't look all too good.

I looked around to see many students facing us, some even holding their phones while curiously looking at their screens.

They probably took pictures or even videos- that wouldn't be any good news.

My eyes went back to the Japanese trio, who were standing with each other. There wasn't much being said until one spoke up.

"Why'd you'd do that!" Momo exclaimed and smacked Sana's hand as tears came into her eyes for some reason.

"Didn't you see how jealous Mina got?!" The girl responded and looked over at the blonde who was fuming at this point.

I'd understand- I also got extremely jealous whenever Dahyun kissed Mina.

"You kissed Chaeyoung just to get a reaction out of Mina!?" The black haired girl yelled out in frustration.

I was very much confused at this moment.

"Perhaps that was her first kiss!"

"I doubt that was her first kiss after I heard Mina and Chaeyoung doing one another in my bedroom."

Holy fuck, she did not.

Momo's eyes got big, "What, when?!"

"Back when I threw that party where you almost drowned in the pool." Sana told her with a neutral expression on her face at the mention of the drowning.

A whole new world seemed to open for the eldest among us.

But a whole new world also opened for Mina, was to be seen on her face. She was more than just shocked by the fact that Sana knew we had sex in her bed that evening.

"How do you know? Do you have cameras!?" Mina exclaimed with an upset expression.

Sana shrugged her shoulders and looked over at me.

"Wait, so you're admitting you and Chae did it in Sana's room?" Momo asked before she looked over at Mina, who was becoming red in her face.

We're fucked, literally.

Mina didn't have a response to this, and this answered Momo's question.

She pinched the bridge of her nose, "My God, I can't believe you cheated on Dahyun like that." The girl mumbled under her breath.

The youngest Japanese right away got really nervous, "I-I was drunk!"

A loud sigh came from me which made the three look at me with complicated faces, "Just stop Mina, they know."

She finally gave up hiding her secret and sat back down at the table- the rest of us following not soon after.

SaMo looked at Mina with expressions that told her they wanted answers.

"Fine," She got their full attention, "Chaeyoung and I kissed and had sex, is that what you guys wanted to hear?" The blonde said and looked over at Sana specifically- who seemed glad with what she heard.

"Absolutely." Sana smiled and looked at me, beaming with delight.

But then her expression changed all of a sudden, "But how dare you cheat our Dahyunie like that."

Momo looked at the younger with a serious face just like Sana.

"Since when did she become yours!?" Mina snapped at her unnie.

"She became ours ever since we knew her, Mina. Don't raise your voice at Sana." Momo told the blonde.

The girl dialed it down and rolled her eyes to herself, eating her lunch.

I looked between the three and cringed at the mood there was set at this moment.

"Sana, do you have a new girlfriend?!" A student called out before many others questioned the same thing.

It had quickly spread- the picture of Sana and I sharing a kiss.

The lesbian glanced over at her best friend before shaking her head, "No, she's not my girlfriend- just a friend of mine."

"If you kiss friends like that, then how do you kiss Momo?!" They laughed and sat back down after making their joke, which had much effect on the two best friends.

There was a shocked expression on both their faces as they looked at each other.

Momo leaned towards Sana and whispered something in her ear, something I couldn't hear nor probably understand.

"I don't kiss her, I marry her!" Sana replied and got some laughter from the other students in the room.

Mina snorted a little and shook her head at Sana, "Horrible joke."

The brunette shrugged her shoulders and ate her food.

We all began to enjoy our lunch while talking to one another about whatever.

"I can't wait for TDoong Plays to start again in 2 weeks." Sana spoke up and looked over at the other two, who agreed with her.

"Ah, me too, such fun moments and memories." Momo sighed to herself as she smiled.

"TDoong Plays?" I murmured and looked at them for answers.

My eyes met Mina's.

"It's a yearly event that takes place around this time of the year. Different classes go against one another with all kinds of outdoor activities, like a course or soccer." She began, "We collect points at the end of every game and the two classes with the highest points go against each other, whoever wins will get a price."

Sounds fun- never had something like that at my old school.

"Yeah, and the teachers join in too. I love to see them get all competitive."

"Ahh, I see." I hummed along and nodded my head at what I was told.

"Bet that I'll win, especially with Ms Yoo as my teacher. She did amazing last year." Mina said to the oldest two who took glances at each other.

"Bet on a week worth of jokbal." Sana agreed with Momo's bet before the both of them held their hands up for the younger to shake.

Mina thought about the bet for a while before shaking both their hands, "Deal."

"A week worth of jokbal?! Do you know how much that is?" I gawked at what they all agreed on. "I'm not even going to bet on anything, no way in Hell is my class going to win."

Momo shrugged her shoulders and continued to eat her lunch before a guy walked up to her.

He tapped her on the shoulder when she didn't seem to notice him, "Yes?"

The boy looked her into the eyes and then looked her up and down- disgusting.

Sana turned around too and stared the guy deadly in the eyes before judging him the way he judged Momo.

"Are you single?" He mumbled and smiled at her.

What a weird question to ask.

"Uhm," She looked over at the girl beside her, "I am?"

Why is she questioning whether or not she's single?

"How about we go out today after school, to the movies?"

The girl bit her lip and sighed, looking away and towards Mina who knew what she had to do.

"No, thank you. She'll be coming with me today after school." Mina fake smiled at the dude and he rolled his eyes, leaving not soon after.

Someone's deep and annoyed sigh was to be heard on our table and we all turned to look at her, the hamster now looked like a deer in headlights.

"What?" She asked and looked us all in the eyes, questioning what she did wrong.

"Why'd you sigh like that?" I asked her and she rolled her eyes.

"It's just annoying that all these guys keep coming up to Momo and ask her if she wants to go out with them, it's been like the 20th time this week."

Mina raised an eyebrow, "Isn't that normal though? I mean, she is single and is literally quite hot, if I have to say."

I agreed with Mina.

"Sure, but that doesn't miss the fact that it's annoying." She mumbled under her breath and took a mouthful of ramen into her mouth as she stared at her food with a frustrated expression.

I saw out of the corner of my eye that Momo was rubbing her back, attempting to comfort her.

There was something going on between those two- I just had the feeling.

"Hey, Momo. Want to go out tomorrow? We can go shopping and have dinner at the restaurant that my father owns afterwards, perhaps even go to my mansion-"

"No! She isn't interested, now leave!" Sana snapped and held her chopsticks as if they were weapons. The guy stepped back but didn't dare leave.

"Who says she isn't interested, she didn't say so!" He replied to the brunette with a mad tone.

"I said so!"

"Just because you're her best friend and are rich doesn't mean that you get to make her choices, Sana!" That hit her.

The girl fumed and threw her chopsticks at the floor before standing up on her seat, "Get the fuck out of my face before I do something I'll regret!"

"Sana-" Momo was cut off.

"Ooh, and what will you do?" He smirked and crossed his arms over his chest in attempt to seem cool.

The Japanese raised her fist in the air and the guy flinched at that, but she didn't dare lash out at him like Dahyun did with me before.

"Go away." She repeated and stared the guy down with a gaze that could kill if it weren't for her fist. The boy finally gave up and left, but not forgetting to take a glance at the eldest amongst us.

Momo really was popular among the guys- I had heard from Mina that Momo was very much wanted but I never thought that it went into the extreme like this. To the point where they try to lure her with their money or with what they own.

Sana looked at the guy as he walked away to his group at friends, who were looking at her with shocked faces.

They probably have never seen the kind girl go off like this, neither have I and neither have Momo and Mina from what I saw on their faces.

It wasn't something Sana would just do- that made it all the more obvious for me that there was something going on behind the scenes.

Momo's hand went up and grabbed onto Sana's hand to make her come back to us, and she luckily did.

A deep sigh came from the girl as she got off her seat and sat down on it, looking at the ramen that was infront of her- but she couldn't eat them now since she had thrown the chopsticks onto the floor.

Though I doubt that was her biggest concern.

Everyone's eyes were on us once again- it was quite uncomfortable.

"Are you alright, Satang?" I heard Momo whisper to her best friend, but she didn't get a response.

Instead, the frustrated girl got up from her seat and quickly gathered all of her stuff together into her arms before leaving the table.

The raven haired girl followed close behind with her own stuff too, leaving Mina and I alone at the table.

I kept my eyes on the pair until they were out of sight.

"That was a lot."

My head turned to the side until I met the side profile of the girl I liked.

A small laugh came from me, "Yeah, can't help but think those two have something." I blurted the words out.

She nodded her head in agreement, "Those two have been real close ever since I met them, but I doubt that it is anything more than friendship. Sana is just really clingy with Momo, the same counts for her with Dahyun."

A little bit too clingy, if I had to say..

~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 101 42
A fiction about two friends mina and chaeyoung who fell in love with each other during their school phase. undergoing through all the hardships toget...
162K 6.7K 40
Yoo Jeongyeon, a senior in college who suddenly fell in love with her best friend without noticing. Will she choose her heart over their friendship? ...
148K 3.1K 35
We met once at the college corridor and I fall in love with you when I first saw your smile. The gummy smile. But at first, I don't know my true feel...
93.1K 2K 36
🔞 You are exactly, precisely and perfectly what I searched for. -CHOU TZUYU DISCLAIMER! Characters, Events and Story are fictitious! Completed: May...