Alfaaz

By crimson_writes

What would happen if you See the eldest cousin of your family involved in mafia. ever thought about coming f... More

1.Amaya
2.Nabhaan
3.Amaya
4.Nabhaan
5.first time
6.Amaya
7.nabhaan
8.Amaya
9.nabhaan
10.Reunion
11.amaya
12.nabhaan
13.Amaya
14.nabhaan
15.fear
16.Amaya
17.amaya
18.amaya
19.amaya
20.Infliction
21.Amaya
22.amaya
23.amaya
24.amaya
25.dreams
26.nabhaan
27.nabhaan
28.nabhan
29.amaya
30.endeavour
31.nabhan
32.amaya
33.nabhan
34.amaya
alfaaz

epilogue!!

1.8K 32 9
By crimson_writes

Let me take your hand and hold it tight
I swear to love you all my life....

Everything was perfect in life for both of them.

Everything had it's beautiful results in life for them.

Initial days were hard for amaya to trust nabhan again but she tried her level best.

Nabhan understood what amaya needs the most and he helped his wife in every way possible to trust him.

Now they were returning home back from Bangkok. Amaya was really happy to go back and meet her family.

Now they both were packing the bags which needed much energy.

"Nabhan try again!" Amaya huffed closing the bag.

"Nahi horaha hain!" Nabhan sat tired

"Hoga try karo yaar...."

"Nahi hain jagah Amaya

"Hain jagah"

"Nahi hain jagah"

"Bahot jagah hain

"Nahi jagah hain."

"Hain nabhan!"

"Nahi hain Amaya!!!"

"Kaamchor..." Amaya pushed nabhan and tried to closer the suitcase and gave nabhan a victory smirk when she closed the bag.

Nabhan rolled his eyes and walked to close the other back muttering something under his breath.

"Amaya will you really need these all?" Nabhan asked eyeing all the make up products and sandals along with some sarees and dresses.

"Yes! Don't you dare to remove a single thing out move away" She warned him who nodded

"Fine yaar relax mene kha!a nahi  hain usse." Amaya picked some clothes for her and nabhan to wear for the night and than walked out to eat some thing.

Every day was beautiful for them, nabhan being busy with work and Amaya doing all home chorus to feel like those housewives and than dress up for nabhan.

Nabhan would come and complement her and than always end up arguing but than sleep together saying sorry.

Life was nothing but a blessing for them. They were happy to have fights and then sleep together.

"Amaya!" Amaya rolled her eyes and turned to nabhan who held two bags dragging them down.

"We still have time nabhan..." She said seeing bringing bags down

"I know but I think we need to get a new bag it's getting over weight." He said.

"You can't carry them nabhan?" Amaya smirked knowing how irritated he gets on this topic.

"Shut up Amaya! " He glared her.

"Nahi nahi gym jaane ka koi fayda nahi hua na I understand." Amaya said while having some food.

"Says the one who can't run for fifteen minutes haan?"

"Come on I am happy with my body you know."

"Even I am happy with your body love. It's just so beautiful under me nai?"

Amaya chuckle and ate her food trying hard not blush but when nabhan came and sat beside her and took a bite from her plate she blushed more for what even she doesn't know.

"Itna sharmati ho na tum...." Nabhan leaned and kissed hard on her cheek. She laughed pushing him away.

Nabhan grinned walked up to get another bag when Amaya prepared some coffee for both of them.

"Nabhan we should have stayed another day nai?" Amaya said sitting on bed

"You want to stay here?" Nabhan asked sitting beside her.

"Can't say.... It's beautiful yet so empty here." She said staring out if the window

"Same, it's good to have a separate place but again it makes you feel empty."nabhan nodded sipping his coffee

"Nai.....I am okay here but than I miss ayesha nadia and our family they will  be so happy to see us there."

Nabhan chuckle before sipping his coffee Amaya smiled and looked around the place.

It was like she will miss this place for this holds special memories of them.

From the moment she stepped in here to sharing those shy moments to those all complaints she had to those beautiful laughter that these walls heard and last...the nights where nabhan showered his love on her.

It was like a really needed privacy for them, to understand, to grow their relationship and to know about each other more and more.

"I never thought we will be together, it all feels like a dream nabhan." Amaya said which bought a smile over nabhan's lips.

"I know. But still somewhere I regret my anger." Nabhan replied hugging her sideway.

"You should but now I am happy that you have that anger issues."

"Why love?" Nabhan asked curiously.

"Because look, if you didn't abandoned me I won't have worked on me and than you would have not come to take me and we would have not understand each other. We never would have this day here." Nabhan nodded still confused at her calculations.

"Allah is the best planner don't you think love?" Amaya nodded sipping her coffee

"I do nabhan but now I am more than happy with his plans.... He is indeed the best planner."

"Amaya, I think we are getting late let's get everything done and leave."

Amaya nodded and they covered the furniture and switched off  the electronic appliances and packed everything

By the time they were done it was six in evening so they both went to get ready.

Amaya walked out to see it raining suddenly. She smirked and run out with damp hairs and stood in rain loving the drops falling over her face.

She overcame her fear with help of nabhan who pulled her everytime it rains.

Nabhan bought the old Amaya out of this Amaya. She giggle when felt two strong arms around her waist.

"Akele akele huh??" Amaya turned and wrapped her hands around his neck.

"Thank you nabhan."

"You should be" nabhan pulled her in hug while she laughed. This nabhan's habit of saying this when someone thanks him.

Nabhan smiled seeing this Amaya in his arms. His life would have been so empty without her.

Chill still wander his body thinking of days he stayed away from her

"Nabhan we need to leave.... "

"We can take some time you know let's make a memory before leaving this place."

Nabhan pulled her in where soft music played making Amaya chuckle at his obsession with this song.

He slowly swayed with her in arms she smiled when he smiled looking her.

🎶Tu Hi Haqeeaqat
Khawwb Tu
Dariya Tu Hi
Pyaas Tu
Tu Hi Dil Ke Beqarari
Tu Sukun Tu Sukun

Jau Mein Ab Jab Jis Jagah
Pau Mein Tujhko
Us Jagah
Saath Ho Ke Na Hoon

Tu Hai Roobaru Roobaru
Tu Humsafar
Tu Humkadam
Tu Hamnava Mera
Tu Humsafar
Tu Humkadam
Tu Hamnava Mera

They both were soaked but loved the shiver when Amaya was warmed by his wramth.

Aa Tujhe In Bahon Mein Bharke
Aur Bhi Kar Loon Main Kareeb
Tu Juda Ho To Lage Hai
Aata Jata Har Pal Ajeeb

Is Jahan Hai Aur Na Hoga
Mujhsa Koi Bhi Kushnaseeb
Tune Mujhko Dil Diya Hai
Mein Hoon Tere Sabse Kareeb
Mein Hi To Tere Dil Main Hoon
Mein Hi To Saason Mein Basu
Tere Dil Ki Dhadkano Mein
Mein Hi Hoon Mein Hi Hoon

Tu Humsafar
Tu Humkadam
Tu Hamnava Mera
Tu Humsafar
Tu Humkadam
Tu Hamnava Mera

Kab Bhala Ab Yeh Waqt Guzre
Kuch Pata Chalta Hi Nahi
Jab Se Mujhko Tu Mila Hai
Hosh Kuch Bhi Apna Nahi

Uff Yeh Teri Palkein Ghani Si
Chav In Ki Hai Dilnasheen
Abb Kise Dar Dhoop Ka Hai
Kyun Ki Hai Yeh Mujhpe Beechi

Nabhan kissed her eyes and forehead and she did the same pulled.

Tere Bina Na Saans Loo
Tere Bina Na Main Jeu
Tere Bina Na Ek Pal Bhi
Reh Saku Re Saku

Tu Hi Haqeeaqat
Khawwb Tu
Dariya Tu Hi
Pyaas Tu
Tu Hi Dil Ke Beqarari
Tu Sukun Tu Sukun

Tu Humsafar
Tu Humkadam
Tu Hamnava Mera
Tu Humsafar
Tu Humkadam
Tu Hamnava Mera🎶

They both hugged each other with lots of love.

Amaya smiled when he tighten the hold over her waist. She pulled him more to her.

No one knew that they had this love for each other where they understood each other without evening uttering a word.

Alfaaz means meaningful words which can really make one happy or sad.

Alfaaz means those useless words which you get habituated.

Alfaaz means words which  can make your day Or kill your day. It means that words are needed in a relationship.

There are some people who can speak without words but still there is needs
to be a word of expressing there  love.

Some people express their love but won't say word about problems they faced.

Alfaaz zindagi mein bahot zaroori hote hain par sirf bolne ke liye nahi dikhane ke liye ke saamne wala aapke liye kitna mayine rakhta hain.

Some people fears to use words but show in other ways of how a person means to them

Sometime eyes scream the words which lips cannot. We all have to understand this. Agar insaan samjh jayein ke saamne waala kya chahta hain toh life thodi si asaan hojati hain.

We all have a power to understand some unsaid words. All we have to do is decide which alfaaz we need.
______________________________________

𝘈𝘴𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘬𝘶𝘮!!

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘭𝘧𝘢𝘢𝘻.

𝘏𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬.

𝘋𝘰 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵

𝘈𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘩𝘢𝘧𝘪𝘻!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 121 42
Blue just turned 18 and he has never hated and loved his life as much as he did at this particular age. He is an Introvert, like he is full to the to...
568K 13.9K 53
Oil doesn't mix with water, we were taught that when the teacher was ranting about the basic laws of science. It doesn't combine just like how light...
9.7K 104 41
A family who lost their happiness A girl who lost her reason of living but gained a new one but not totally A sister who lost her siblings A mother...
357 3 17
𝘡𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘊𝘈 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘔𝘢𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘴𝘪𝘢 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘥𝘺𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘤 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺.. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳...