The strange teacher (DxD X OP...

By omage1

A beast class servant was beaten on the moon thanks to all the help of the master. But what the beast servant... More

Prologue/Bio
A lick is what you like
Teacher makes nose's bleed
Let loose
A beast
Remnants of the past
A ballerina who is ruthless
Nun and Horny Nun :) and religion
Kama the beast shows
Ritual (Preview)
Ritual
Nugget
Thanks everyone
Beast class
Oh Shit!
The snake
III and VI and Blade
To save us all
Sorry
The meeting
How and who (Preview)
How and Who

Update/ Thx

3.4K 56 1
By omage1

Well as u guys and gals can tell wat this is. Anyways don't worry the story is not dead, the story is still being worked on. I've been getting slander for my typing and such. I am from the USA it's just hard for me to do something's. I'm not the best writer but I do try for you guys, and so I am trying to improve it all. I'm not sad or mad I'm glad it was brought up to me, it means I have to look over my work and see where I needed improvement, and I will be putting the foolish one on hold for a while and see wat needs to be worked on if not I will work on my google drive, to improve it even more. So, thanks, and such, but a good portion of my stories will be put on hold, so this includes this story as well. Until then later u chads omage1 out until then.

Oh, before I forget thx for the 90 follows, I'm very close 100 thx a lot of u chads and great ppl. For sticking with this crummy writing. Again, I'm surprised I made it this far u guys and gals and such are the best thx again. Okay now for real omage1 out until then.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 323 7
Kyōka Jirō, one of UA's aspiring heroes... Had been defeated. It started as a simple crush, and then the crush became crushing as the work of a sing...
24.3K 630 22
This is my first fanfic. you're based as a female student. Due to constant brutal violence, you are transferred to class E. Or the "end" class, whe...
27.3K 662 18
Over 2,000 years have passed on since the nuclear war in [Redacted]. Humanity has managed to slowly rebuild by partially repeating history. Kingdoms...
91.5K 1K 25
Once again, this is a fictional retelling of I summoned my female servants from my profile in the Fate Grand Order mobile game. However, since the fi...