Teach Me || NaHyo

By 9YoursTruly6

"I love you!" I cried out. A story where two total opposite people are destined to fall in love with one anot... More

Progolue
Main Character Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 20

299 15 5
By 9YoursTruly6

Chaeyoung's POV

It was the school day after Mina and I saw Ms Im and Ms Park together in the same cafe we were in.

And I felt worried about them seeing us, well at least Ms Park, I didn't know if Ms Im saw us.

But why should I be worried?

There was absolutely no way Ms Park would tell the school about our date, and even if she did- would it really matter?

Mina had broken up with Dahyun, and even though that wasn't yet known in the school halls, that meant that Mina was now free for other people- for me.

But honestly though, I could barely keep my mouth shut as I sat in the classes before the first break.

I had math class in second hour, and the nervous look my teacher occasionally gave me told me a lot. It made me want to ask her how it went and what was up between the two.

I'd probably get in trouble though, if I were to do that.

So I better keep it all to myself for now.

...

Yeah okay, perhaps I did make it a little obvious that I had something to spill.

"GIRLS!" I yelled as I ran through the halls towards the cafeteria.

It literally felt as if I was running 100 km/h.

I couldn't wait to see their reactions when I tell them this, especially from Sana. She'd go crazy if she knew that there were 2 teachers who were dating each other, happening to be 2 females.

Hopefully she won't steal one of them away and keep her to herself.

I saw Momo walking to our table, "Momo!" I exclaimed and she turned around.

"Chaeyoung, calm down!" Momo said as I was sprinting towards her- the excitement getting the best of me.

"Hey, slow down!!" She yelled because I ran directly at her, showing no sign of stopping.

This girl was so fun to mess around with.

"FUCK!" Momo screamed out and began to run too, towards where Sana and Mina stood at our table.

And my Lord was she fast.

Students that stood in the way quickly moved to the side as we came sprinting down the lane.

"Sana!" The Japanese cried out as she thought she was going to be murdered.

The brunette turned around and looked at her best friend who seemingly was running for her life, "What's going on here?!"

She looked behind Momo and saw me, going berserk apparently because she looked at me with wide eyes soon enough.

"RUN!" Sana yelled at Momo and looked over at Mina, who was so confused by it all.

"What the fuck?" I saw her mouth the words and it almost made me laugh.

Momo looked over her shoulder at me, terrified as Hell.

Just as we came to our table, she lunged at Sana and held onto her as tight as she could- using her fellow Japanese as a shield whom she hid behind.

I came to an abrupt halt as I came closer to the J-Line, all their eyes wide while looking at me.

I panted for a few seconds and looked at them, "Good morning!" A wide smile came onto my face, one that reached my eyes.

I heard Momo cry out, "God, I thought you were mad at me!" She stomped her feet on the floor and leaned against Sana for emotional support.

The brunette talked in Japanese to her before they had a conversation together in their mother tongue.

"Hello, Chae." Mina chuckled at me and sat down along with the rest of us.

"I have something to tell you all." I spat out as I grabbed my food and drink.

I felt myself smile at the thought of telling them this, "So, I was out with Mina yesterday at a cafe- amazing food and drinks, absolutely great. I was eating my food and looking around the place to see who was there and guess who I saw."

"Dahyun?"

I shook my head.

"Your ex?"

Again, no.

"Your sister!" Sana exclaimed with confidence, "Does she have a sister? I hope she does." She asked the youngest of the Japanese, who shook her head.

Sana frowned and continued to eat her food before Momo pounced on her, causing for the brunette to pout and hold onto her arm.

"Ms Park and Ms Im." I mumbled as I leaned in closer to the middle of the table.

But the girls didn't look as excited or surprised as I thought they would.

"And?" Momo raised her eyebrow and took a sip of her drink.

I sighed and rolled my eyes, "You don't get it. They were together, on a date!"

There was a silence.

"WHAT?!" Sana screamed out as she stood up.

Everyone was silent in the cafeteria after hearing Sana's voice.

Momo's eyes almost came out of her head before she spat out whatever she had in her mouth onto Sana's pants.

Now I understood why she always had an extra pair of pants with her.

"WHAT?!" Momo repeated her best friend as they looked at me, wanting more answers.

"Chaeyoung, you shouldn't have told them!" Mina scolded me and slapped me on the back of my head "Just look at their faces! There is no way they'll keep this between us!"

"Ms Im and Ms Park are dating?!" Sana yelled out in question, and everyone heard it.

Literally everyone.

The whispers started not soon after as people discussed what they had just heard, even though they didn't hear my story.

"You idiot!" Mina growled and threw her empty bottle at Sana, who now sat down again and whined because it hit her head.

"Hey, don't throw that at her!" Momo scolded Mina as she pulled Sana's head onto her shoulder.

"Oops." I mumbled and looked to the side at Mina, giving her a goofy smile that told her I was sorry.

She shook her head at me and continued with her meal.

"I knew it! I had the feeling that there would be a teacher couple this year!" Sana squealed and leaned further into Momo, "And to know that it is our teacher with Ms Park, someone completely different from her and a woman."

The girl stared blankly into space as she imagined whatever.

"But wait." Momo started all of a sudden, "You said you were on a date with Mina when this happened?"

How damned dumb am I.

There was absolutely no way to get around this, not when those 2 were on it.

Sana got excited all over again, "Are you two?-"

"No!" Mina denied her question right away- that kind of hurt.

"Then why isn't Dahyun here and not replying to our texts?"

The younger Japanese didn't lose her cool yet, "She's uhm, sick."

"But if she was sick, she would still text us." Momo raised her eyebrow and tilted her head.

"Where is that relationship necklace you got from Dahyun?"

They're literally ripping her to shreds.

"Lost it." The blonde replied.

"Bullshit, just admit it." The eldest glared at her.

I looked over at my crush and saw the struggle on her face.

"Fine! I broke up with Dahyun." She told them, not telling them that we were having our own moments behind the scenes.

"WHAT?! YOU BRO-" Mina slammed her hand onto Sana's mouth before she could continue what she was about to scream out.

"Don't you dare scream again." The girl mumbled before taking her hand off of her mouth.

"Did you really?" Momo whispered and leaned in closer, obviously curious.

The blonde hesitantly nodded her head at them.

She knew that Momo and Sana cared a lot about Dahyun and she probably would worry about losing the two if she hurt Dahyun.

"To be honest, I was expecting it. Dahyun was starting to get too crazy these last few weeks and I saw that it got to you." Sana blurted out to our surprise, "You used to never get annoyed by her up until a few weeks ago."

I looked between the 3 of them and quietly resumed to eat my meal, not wanting to be pulled into this.

"Mhm, me too." Momo agreed with Sana.

The snake's eyes were on me, I could feel it. She probably had her suspicions on Mina and I since she knew that we had done it in her room- now she got even more proof because I spoiled the fact that we had a date yesterday.

I looked at her just out of curiosity, and I shouldn't have. Because the biggest smirk ever came onto her face as our eyes met.

"Chaeyoung, is there something you want to tell us?" She tilted her head to the side and leaned over towards me, making me all the more nervous.

My head rapidly shook from left to right while I looked back over at the group as composed as I could, "No, nothing at all."

The eldest's eyebrows furrowed, "You're heating up." Her hand came up and cupped my face, "Look at her cheeks, they're all red."

I knew that Momo was genuinely concerned about me, but the other two had other thoughts.

Sana was probably onto something to get to know more, knowing she was on the trial of getting to know something now that I was blushing clearly infront of everyone at the table.

And Mina was probably shitting her pants because our status might get revealed within a few seconds.

"Do you want me to take you to the nursery, Chaeyoung?"

I shook my head.

"No thanks Momo, I'll be fine." I gulped and smiled at her, receiving one back. "I just need to go to the toilet."

She nodded and let go of my face before she sat back down.

I stood up from my seat and looked over at everyone, but mostly Mina. "I'll be right back."

They hummed and started to talk together as I walked off.

I honestly felt like not returning at all at this point.

I would fuck it all up.

It hurt me that Mina wanted to keep us under the covers, but I also understood.

She did have a huge reputation here at TDoong High and might be worried about the reactions she could get if it was to be revealed that she broke up with Dahyun.

But she might also be concerned about me, the new student. I was the new student in everyone's eyes- I came in midway the school year.

So for people to hear that the newbie ruined the school couple's relationship, would give me a lot of trouble.

I pushed the door of the restroom open and went inside, hearing the door close only after 5 seconds.

My hands were grabbed as I suddenly was pinned against a wall. Someone's breath was felt against my ear.

"Hello." They said in a fake voice which made it unable for me to know who it is.

"H-Hi?" I stammered and pulled my head away from the person just to see that it was Sana.

"You sounded adorable." The girl smiled and intertwined our fingers.

She held up our hands, "Do you hold Mina's hands like this too?" She asked and brought my hand to her mouth, kissing the back of it, "Or does she do this?"

I looked at her with a confused face and tried to pull my hands away from hers, "Hey, quit that."

But she didn't listen, instead she just got closer.

The tip of her nose was touching mine, "I bet Mina gets closer to you than this." She mumbled and stared me dead into my eyes.

I began to blush, heavily.

I held my breath for ages until Sana pulled away from me.

"Can you just stop lying?" She eventually said after a silence that was deafening.

The Japanese let go of my hands and crossed her arms over her chest.

"Lying?" I tried to talk my way around it.

Obviously that wouldn't work on her.

"You know what I'm talking about, Chaeyoung. First it's the secret glances you took at each other, second it's the sex in my bed, and now it's this date."

We looked at each other.

Nothing came out of my mouth.

"You know what, fine. Then I'll get answers myself." The girl said and grabbed my hand, taking me out of the restroom and back to the cafeteria.

"W-What do you mean by that?" I asked her in a stutter as we went into the crowd.

She took us all the way to our table where Momo and Mina sat.

"Hey, you're back soon." Momo said and smiled at the both of us.

"Myoui Mina." Sana called out.

"What?" Mina responded.

We stood still once infront of the blonde Japanese.

"You better give us answers right now or else I'll force them out of you."

She raised her eyebrows and looked at Sana with a confused face, "What are you even talking about, Sana?"

I saw that the girl holding my hand was getting annoyed by Mina's response, hence the sigh and puffing of her cheeks.

"Fine."

Sana turned around to me and gave me a kind smile, which I returned- not knowing what she was about to do.

She then leaned in, "Wait, w-what?" I heard Mina stutter as she stood up.

"MINATOZAKI SANA!"

~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 3.8K 46
{COMPLETED} Mina the girl who sticks to herself doesn't want to get involved with any of the other girls who are 'popular' they don't see things like...
285K 8.5K 63
Chaeyoung and her best friend have been friends for over ten years. Chaeyoungs life change after a single night, she falls in love with her best frie...
14.6K 395 8
What if they're real? Or what if it's just fan service? Are they really dating each other? Or are they dating different people? Based on true events...
178K 7.7K 42
A world where war prevails and peace is just a mere imagination. This is what the Gods want, and they shall get it, at least that's what people think...