Do it for the memories and fo...

By txnightalive16

New city, new life. Rachel has just moved to Maryland, and to her, its where dreams are made of, as she got h... More

Do it for the memories and for Baltimore
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
authors note
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
update time. please read.
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65: End

Chapter 37

148 5 1
By txnightalive16

Rachel's POV

"You're gorgeous Cassadee, no wonder everyone likes you!" I said still in a drunken state. Although I was drunk, I knew that she was doing a good job of taking care of me.

"You're gorgeous too, Rachel. You've got one handsome boyfriend there" she put an arm around my shoulder and pointed over to Alex as he bounced around the stage.

"He's so sexy. You should see him in bed too, that guy can moooove!"

She laughed at me and handed me a water bottle, "you need to sober up soon, sweetheart."

I grabbed the bottle and took a long sip of it, immediately after putting it down I said, "so are you and Rian officially together yet?"

She laughed and said "Rachel we've only been out on one date! But I do like him a lot. You think he likes me?"

"Oh toootally! Rian's in love! He doesn't even love me as much as you probably. Wanna bet? Wanna ask him right now?!" I started walking towards the stage ready to interrogate Rian right here, right now.

I was held back though when an arm pulled me back.

"Woahhh, they're in the middle of a show right now! You can't just go talk to them!" Cassadee said as she held me back.

"Haha riiiight. I guess I'd be crashing the show..." I said figuring out what I tried to do.

We continued to watch the show and at first I started out watching all 4 members enjoy themselves as they played and smiled at the crowd, when Alex caught my attention, giving me a wink and making 'kiss lips' towards me. God, he's so handsome.

"You're right Cass, Alex is soooo good-looking, I just wanna hug him and kiss him all day long."

I looked to my right where Cassadee was standing, but noticed that she was rustling in her bag, and hadn't heard me.

"Oh man, if I could just run up to him right now and give him a big kiss..." I thought to myself. "Screw it, I wanna kiss him right now"

Without a doubt, I drunkenly walked out from side stage and onto the stage, just as the band was playing The Beach. I nodded my head along to the music, although it made me stumble a bit more, and I heard some of the audience go from singing along to starting to chatter about some "drunk girl".

Zack was the first to notice me since I came out from his side of the stage. He moved away from his microphone and said to me, "what the hell are you doing! Are you drunk?!"

All I said back was "love you too Zack!"

Next, Jack noticed me and ran over to me, pretending to grind on me. I did the same back to him. But then as the song was coming to an end, I pushed him out of my way and called out to Alex.

"Alex!! Alex it's me! I'm here to kiss you!"

Alex definitely heard over all of the noise, and turned around to me with a shocked look. I ran to him and gave him a massive hug, determined not to let him go.

——————

Alex's POV

What the hell was Rachel doing out here!

"Oh uhm, hey guys this is Rachel. Our very drunk friend." I said leaning over into my microphone.

I heard the crowd cheer and heard a few "hello's" being yelled.

"What are you doing on stage Rachel? I thought I left you with Cassadee from Hey Monday?" I asked again, wondering why Cassadee even took her eyes off her.

She grabbed the mic "Cassadee wasn't looking so I came here to kiss you!"

She wanted to kiss me right now? I felt my cheeks turned red and Rachel giggled at me, "aw look you're blushing! You're so cute Alex!"

I heard laughing in another microphone, and knew who it was "damn it Jack, what do you have to say now?" I asked as we both turned to look at him.

He hiccupped before he spoke, "dude your girlfriend is drunker and hotter than I am."

We heard a few gasps come from the crowd and some fans even yelling "girlfriend?!". Oh right, I guess people probably don't know about us together.

"Yeah guys, I'm fortunate enough to be dating this beautiful thing right here!" I said proudly. A few of the audience members gave me "disapproving" looks, but most of the others clapped and "woo-ed". Well, the fans can get very protective of us so I expected some negative reactions.

"Okay Rachel, we've gotta finish the show now, we've only got 2 more songs left, alright?" I grabbed the mic from her, and tried to pry her off me.

"But my kiss! Where's my kiss!" she said getting sad.

I whispered to her, "when we get off the stage I'm gonna kiss you all over. Now go to Cassadee."

Cassadee quickly ran on stage and guided Rachel off.

I shook my head at them and laughed it off before going back to my microphone, "Now. Lets get on with the show! I hope you guys know the word to this one. It's called Weightless!"

——————

*the next day*

Rachel's POV

Owwww my head. Damn I got drunk last night didn't I? Yep, now I remember. Jack and I got a little too into flip-cup.

Mmm, but what is that smell?! Is that bacon and chocolate chip pancakes?! Screw this hangover, I want all that food!

I quickly got up from my bunk, feeling a pain in my head as I stood up, but I pushed through the momentary pain and made my way to the kitchen.

"Who is the angel that made all this food?!" I exclaimed looking at the pancakes on the counter.

I heard snickering to my right and looked over at Jack and Zack, "what's your guys' problem?"

Jack spoke up and said, "Alex is the one who started making the pancakes, and Rian made the bacon."

I looked over to my left and saw Alex and Rian cooking and giving me side glances, Alex grinning at me looking like he was hiding a secret.

"Oh and also," Jack spoke again so I turned my attention back to him, "you're naked."

WHAT.

I hadn't noticed! How does someone not even notice that they're naked!

I immediately covered myself and stuttered, the only words leaving my mouth before I left back for my bunk was "I'm busy!!"

I went to go change into new clothes from my bunk and heard the guys laughing about me. Well I guess you could say that we've all reached a new tier of friendship.

"Hey you cant even deny that her body is awesome though guys" I heard Alex say. Curious, I listened.

"Yeah, you're damn lucky man" Zack said before letting out a sneeze.

"She really is hot as hell. Not trying to steal your girl but I'm just saying that I would've gone for her if you guys weren't together. She's got nice lady parts."

"Aw Jack. Only he could say something sweet and dirty at the same time." I thought to myself as I put my shirt over my head.

"Don't gawk at my girl's lady parts, you turd!" I heard Alex jokingly defend me.

The guys continued to laugh with each other as I stuck my head out from the bunk area, "ok everyone, I'm decent this time."

I stepped into the lounge showing everyone that I was wearing clothes this time, going straight to the plate of pancakes beside Alex and grabbing one to munch on.

"At least you have nice lady parts. You were great last night my little drunky!" He said then squeezed my butt for a second.

"Yeah what happened to that 'no sex on the bus when we're all here' rule?" Zack said sarcastically.

"Hey Rachel, you may be decent, but I'm not!" Jack said. And as soon as I turned my head towards him, I regretted it. There he was, naked on the couch.

"Jack! Put your clothes on! Ugh I'm never sitting there again!" I yelled as Alex jokingly shielded my eyes.

"Oh shit I'm naked!" I heard him say in a girly voice, "I didn't even realize!" then I heard footsteps receding into the bunk area as the guys laughed.

I removed Alex's hand from in front of my eyes, "Okay, okay, say what you want guys, but I honestly didn't realize that I was naked!"

"Either that or you just wanted us to see you in your birthday suit!" Rian said to me, to which I gave him a slap across the head before I sat down on the couch beside him.

———————

That day went by pretty fast. Once the guys stopped joking about my little mishap from the morning, we had about a 5 hour drive to the next city and venue. After the soundcheck, the guys had to gather back in their bus for an interview with a YouTuber, Bryan Stars. Apparently he interviews bands a lot. I helped some of the crew setup things like the drums and amps, and then decided to go back to the bus to hang out there until showtime. 

When I got back onto the bus I heard Jack talking about the tour so far so I knew to be quiet. They were in the back lounge so I stayed near the front of the bus, checking up on emails and business stuff on my laptop.

It seemed like Bryan had really good questions for the guys because they were constantly laughing and joking together. As I was browsing a few websites, I started listening into the interview.

"Yeah she certainly was something else yesterday!" I heard Alex say before he started laughing really hard.

"Oh god. He said she. Damn it were they talking about me? How did this happen?" I thought to myself and started to panic a bit.

"And Bryan, did you see the part in the video of where me and her are grinding? That was the best thing I've ever done on stage!" Jack shouted, while they all started laughing again.

Yep. They're definitely talking about me. Ugh why did I have to get completely hammered last night?!

"So Alex when she came out on stage, you said something about dating her?" Bryan asked.

"Yeah! We're together and it's awesome!" I unconsciously started to smile when I heard Alex say that with such enthusiasm.

"I think she would have had to been drunk when she agreed to be with this guy" I heard Rian say.

"Nah come on guys! You see us together, we're like the dynamic duo!" I felt my cheeks warm up. It's comforting knowing that he liked me so much. Although I already knew that, but him saying it without knowing I'm around made me feel amazing.

I closed up my laptop as I heard the interview finishing, hoping I could get off of the bus without anyone noticing. That wasn't bound to happen though when I heard my name being called. I turned around and saw Bryan walking towards me and introduced himself.

"You're one lucky girl to be Alex's" he said nicely.

"Actually I think he's the lucky one to be with me, but thank you anyways" I joked with him.

He shouted out a goodbye to the guys at the back of the bus and said goodbye to me, then exited the bus.

The guys walked over to me and smiled when they saw me standing here.

"Were you listening in on our exclusive interview?" Rian asked.

"Oh please you guys aren't even a good band!" I sarcastically yelled to him, Jack and Zack as they walked past me, then gave Alex a smirk as he appeared out of the back.

"What's that look for?" he asked me.

"I heard you were talkin' mean shit about me in your interview"

"yeah...so? I cant shit talk my girlfriend?" he placed his arms on my waist and gave me a devilish grin.

"Nope sorry, I'm gonna have to break up with you!" I said happily, but still joking.

"Damn it, breaking up with me an hour before we gotta go on stage?" he leaned in close to my face, rubbing his nose on mine.

"Well, instead of breaking up, we could do something else an hour before the show" I moved my eyes towards the bunks for a split second and then looked back at Alex. He caught my drift when he gave me a devilish grin, and slid his hand up my shirt.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 47 23
Due to unfortunate circumstances, Reyna Bexton got ripped out of her home in San Fransisco and dropped in Baltimore. Where she, quite literally, ran...
7.3K 148 36
*Part three of Oh, Calamity series!* The bands are finally settled into adult life, without any more second guessing who they are as people. New stru...
97 27 27
*****this is an older story that I wrote from 2013, pls don't laugh at me**** What will happen when Amber finds love in the place she hates the most...
3.1K 219 34
HeartSteel has taken the charts and they are now working on a new project with KDA. All the member's are living in a large city near their recording...