Obagiyuu Oneshots

By platt3d

obagiyuu fluffshots bc i ship it more than anything requests welcome fluff and intense fluff only More

Stuck ~ Fluff
Stuck ~ Fluff Pt. 2
Sleepy ~ Fluff
Dinner ~ Fluff
my love 4 sanemi
Sleepover ~ Fluff (ft. hashiras)
Scars ~ Fluff
Lunch ~ Fluff
A/N
Love ~ intense fluff & fluff
School ~ intense fluff/fluff (ft. some hashira)
Confession ~fluff
Secrets out ~fluff
Cheater.
First Date ~fluff
Sanemi ~ Fluff
So This Is Love? ~ fluff
Demon Giyuu x Hashira Obanai (fluff)
Comfort ~ fluff
Karen ~ fluff (modern AU)
question
Hogwarts ~ fluff
Stargazing ~ fluff
Because I Couldn't Sleep ~ fluff
your mine ~ fluff
My Little Serpent (this is a oneshot)
update
new story!
Genshin Impact AU
Break?
Sick?
Nightmares ~ Fluff
Lemonade Stand
Not So Bad
Caught
A/N
A/N
Important
a/n

Cuddles ~ Fluff

7.6K 109 22
By platt3d

-3rd Person POV-
Giyuu cuddled closer to his lover with his arm around the serpent like hashira. "Mmm" The serpent hashira let out a small groan. "I'm sorry did I wake you?" Panicked the water pillar. His lover nodded no and crawled into his chest and got comfortable. As he was about he fall back asleep there was a knock at the door. "ara ara~ tomioka-san are you in here?" The water user mentality face palmed when he heard the voice of the insect hashira. Obanai shot up when he heard the knock and looked at the door. He was quite angry that his night with the water pillar was rudely interrupted. The serpent hashira layed back down and buried his face into his lovers neck. "Its quite rude to ignore dont you think!" The insect pillars voice was heard again. Giyuu told her to go away as he was busy and she finally did. When he told his lover he was already asleep. At first he wondered why he buried into his chest but then realized that the serpent pillar didn't have his mask on. The serpent hashira had only trusted Giyuu to see his face.

200 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 2.3K 82
Enjoy the fluff Giyushino Nation! (yeets oneshots to the crowd of shippers) There won't be any lemons in this. By the way, I made the cover art, but...
44.1K 1K 62
Giyushino oneshots Spoilers! I don't own any characters.
75.2K 1.1K 35
A bunch of sanegiyuu oneshots! I write my own ideas most of the time but I am always open to requests! Don't be shy if you want to see me write your...
244K 6.5K 24
[𝙸𝚐𝚞𝚛𝚘 𝙾𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚒 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛] 𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎, 𝚝𝚘 𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚂𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚛 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚚𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜... ๏𝙱𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗 𝙹𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚢