Do You Remember?

By n_works

Freya and Rebekah make an impossible decision, but a decision they had to make. It ended Hope's suffering but... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
News
Chapter 4
News
Chapter 5
A/N: Sorry for the long wait
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
A/N: Sorry for the long wait but it will take a while
A/N: more time to write soon!
Chapter 8 - THE END

A/N: I'm back, for now.

158 5 0
By n_works

Hello everyone,

I told you updates would take longer, but I did not assume it would take this long. Let me tell you, A LOT, and I mean A LOT, has happened in the last few months... but I will spare you the details of my private life.

Anyways, I am sitting on the balcony of my new apartment now, writing this and rereading the chapters on this story (which is always recommendable when you write a new chapter, especially after it's been a while).

Now to the actual point: I recently got the business version of Grammarly through work (yay - bachelor's thesis writing this year will be so much easier), and I'm in love with it!

While rereading, I will correct some things with the Grammarly suggestions and make the text a bit "richer." So don't be surprised if you receive a notification that I "updated" previous chapters. It will stay completely the same from the story, but if you ever reread it, it should be free of my little mistakes and a bit richer in wording. I will likely do this for my previous stories as well if I have time to do so.

I HOPE I will find the time to publish a new chapter of this story before my life becomes busy again starting August 1st.

I HOPE you're all safe, healthy, and doing well.

Lots of love,

-N

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 3.4K 36
𝘈𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘢 𝘔𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺, 𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘯 𝘕𝘪...
11.8K 333 21
Instead of turning off her humanity Hope mourns Landon's death. Grief stricken and heart broken the Tribrid begins to isolate herself from others inc...
7.5K 386 23
When Hope asks for the divorce she believes that it's the best decision, but when Josie leaves With no goodbye or a heads up, she starts to doubt he...
134K 4.1K 33
After Landon breaks up with Hope, she's left heartbroken and with her pride deeply wounded. So Hope's best friend comes up with a plan to make Landon...