The awakening

By CharlieGlambert

"We've just moved here." I said. The woman looked sadly at me. "I hope you change your mind." she replied and... More

Our new home
You look like you've seen a ghost
You have to stop watching horor movies
I'm a freak
I care about you
I'm Oliver
I got the job
Strange things have happened here
Maybe I like him
Dinner party
Once upon a December
I'd love to be your friend
Family visit
The bookstore is my home
Pumpkin patch
You have to save your dad
We've missed you so much
The truth
I'm sorry I didn't believe you
The tree house
You'll be okay
Vacation
Because I love you
Can't be tamed
Just let my baby survive
We'll take good care of her
I'll protect Miracle with my life
I don't let anybody hurt you
Meet my daughter
Annabelle's funeral
Best friends
You are never alone
I want to be his wife
A terrible night
I'll protect her with my life
She leaves home in the early morning
I know how it is
I'm not a demon
Mother and daughter time
I love being on the run
We love you so much
Halloween
Call me Oliver
Start all over
New friend
A new world
Family time
She's dead
Will you marry me
Can we keep him
Music competition
A terrible day
I've never given much thought to how I would die
You're our warrior
I've missed you so much
We love our baby sister

My aunt is not dead

20 4 26
By CharlieGlambert

Max's: POV

-Flashback-

June 11th 2015: New York

"It was fun yesterday." I said. "I'm glad you liked it." replied Annabelle with a smile on her face." "I love you." I said. "Love you too." she replied. "Good night Belle." I said and yawned. "Good night Max." she replied and kissed my forehead.

She let the door stand a bit open, because I'm afraid of the dark. I closed my eyes and fell asleep. I woke up a few hours later by Annabelle's scream. I opened the door quietly and walked downstairs. My heart was pounding of fear.

(Max, 6)

"Belle, are you okay?" I asked worried. I went to the kitchen and let out a gasp. She was lying on the floor in a pool of blood. Her throat was slit. "Nooo, please wake up Belle, wake up." I said while tears were streaming down my face.

"Open your eyes." I said. "She won't wake up." replied a man. I turned around and saw Peter. He was holding a bloody knife in his hand. I saw the hate in his eyes. "How could you?" I yelled. "Stop screaming." he said coldly.

(Peter)

"How could you kill Belle?" I asked. "There's none of your damn business." said Peter angrily. He slapped me across the cheek and my eyes were tearful. "I wish you were dead." he said coldly and kicked me. "You're hurting me." I sobbed. "You are so pathetic." replied Peter. He was hitting me until I lost consciousness.

***

"Max." said daddy. I opened my eyes and saw my family. "We thought we had lost you." said Adam. "I'm scared." I replied. "It's over." he said calmly. Elliot picked up me in his arms. A doctor came in and looked sadly at us.

"We couldn't save her, Annabelle was already dead when the ambulance arrived." said the doctor. "My aunt is not dead."I replied. "I'm sorry." he said. "She's not dead, she is not dead." I shouted. Elliot held me in his arms and rocked me slowly. He sang a lullaby and I fell asleep. This was just a nightmare and we'll be together when I wake up. But I realized that my nightmare was true and I would never see my aunt again.

-End of the flashback-

I feel for Max

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 126 53
Every guy, everywhere, just gives me mad attention. Like I'm under inspection. *** Deep down underground rule vampires. Adam is the head of a nightc...
1.5K 317 78
"Richard." I gasped. "You thought you'd seen the last of me." he said. I was too scared to say anything. "I'm back and I'll have my revenge." he repl...
Revenge By Charlie

Mystery / Thriller

3K 175 43
"Adam!" I gasped. "You thought you'd seen the last of me!" he said with a smirk. I was too scared to say anything. "I'm back and I'll have my revenge...
Hey Brother By Charlie

Mystery / Thriller

2.7K 285 97
"Mom and dad has always like you better." I yelled. "Please calm down Adam." said Matt. "Now you'll take my children away from me." I replied coldly...