Teach Me || NaHyo

By 9YoursTruly6

"I love you!" I cried out. A story where two total opposite people are destined to fall in love with one anot... More

Progolue
Main Character Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 19

288 18 6
By 9YoursTruly6

Flashback

Jihyo's POV

I yawned as I walked to my apartment, it was a super busy day at work today. It was the yearly TDoong Plays, a day where all the classes with their mentors compete against one another.

And we fucking won, I knew we would- but still, I'm so proud of my kiddos and I.

Jeongyeon can go kiss my ass with her confidence on that she'd win.

The keys slipped from my hand as I opened the door. Sighing, I picked them up and threw them on the little table that stood beside the door.

It felt as if I ran 20 km today and it wasn't even that much exercise I did. But running just was tiring, even at the age of 21.

"Baby!" I yelled out and closed the door, "I'm home!"

I took my coat off and hung it up before taking off my shoes, walking further into my new apartment.

My girlfriend and I decided to move closer to where both our jobs were since we lived more abroad at first and it was a struggle to get to work every day.

Well Tzuyu wasn't technically working yet, she was in medical school, but that didn't mean she worked less than me.

I honestly thought that she was working even harder than me. I couldn't imagine the mental, emotional and physical strength she must have to succeed.

"Tzuyu!?" I called out as I walked into the living room, seeing her nowhere.

She wasn't here, perhaps she'd be in the bedroom?

I padded along the floor and to the bedroom, where I heard sounds that I couldn't make out.

"Honey?" I said again with a smile as I turned the corner, but that smile soon enough faded.

"What are you doing?" She turned around to face me and looked me into my eyes with an unreadable expression.

Tzuyu was packing her stuff up.

"I thought you were going to be busy today?" The brunette raised her eyebrow as she saw me standing in the doorway.

--------------------------------------------------------------

• Chou Tzuyu
• Asexual - FLASHBACK: Taken and cheating. PRESENT: Engaged.
• FLASHBACK: 19 years old. PRESENT: 22 years old, to be 23 years old
• Dermatologist at Seoul Hospital.
• She's a savage girl with a kind heart, but tends to think more about herself.
• Life is something she plays, just like a game. To her own wants and needs.
• She's a well-known doctor amongst the medical world in Korea and the USA, she travels between USA, Korea and Taiwan somewhat often.

--------------------------------------------------------------

What the heck was going on?

"I was but I never said I'd come back home late." I mumbled in a sad tone as I went towards her, putting my hand on the suitcase that laid on our bed.

I didn't even ask her the question because I knew she'd understand what I wanted to ask.

She sighed and looked away, taking a moment to herself.

I was scared to death.

"Jihyo," She never called me by my name, "I have to tell you something."

Tzuyu grabbed me by my shoulders and sat us down on the bed after putting the suitcase down, "We-"

I saw she was struggling with her words, "I'm going to America to continue my studies there with Tayang.. and with Yeji-"

"Who's Yeji?" I asked with no doubt, feeling as if something was going on.

Her mouth opened but closed soon after, she grabbed the suitcase and stood up.

"Who is Yeji?!" I yelled and stood up with her as she walked out the bedroom- I followed close behind.

"Baby." I grabbed Tzuyu's free hand, my heart going berserk. "You never told me that you were leaving, why all of a sudd-"

"I'm breaking up with you." The Taiwanese turned to me.

She stole my words at this point, just inaudible sounds coming from me as I tried to gather myself together.

The younger girl turned back around and went to the door, her hand reaching to unlock it before she left her keys on the same table I put my own on.

"NO!" I screamed and ran towards her, clinging onto her back as I let go of my tears by now. "Please, don't leave me Tzuyu."

"Jihyo, I have to go catch a flight and I can't be late." Tzuyu dropped the suitcase out of the apartment before I closed the door so that she couldn't leave yet.

"Were you planning to leave me without telling me anything?!" I exclaimed with a broken voice as I reached to grab her hand, but she yanked it away from me.

She was starting to get annoyed but I couldn't care less.

"What did I do? I'm sorry, I promise I'll never do it again and I'll make it up to you, ple-"

"I just don't love you anymore, okay!"

...

"What?" I asked her.

She growled and pushed me away from her- I fell onto the floor, "I don't love you anymore, Park Jihyo!"

My heart broke into a million pieces at this- I felt it.

And God, did it hurt.

I stared at the woman standing before me. The woman whom I was going to love a lifetime, the woman whom I was going to marry and have a family with- my soulmate.

The same woman who fell out of love with me after 3 years.

"No." I told myself as I tried to deny what was happening right now.

But the opening of the door got me back to reality, "Tzuyu-yah, you can't!" I tried to get myself to stand up but I lost all the feelings in my body- except that one in my heart.

My ex lover opened the door and gave me one last glance, "I'm sorry, Jihyo."

"Tzuyu!" I screamed when she closed the door behind her. I heard the suitcase being picked up and her sighing.

"I love you!" I cried out, in hope that she'd hear me and regret everything she had just done. But that didn't happen, not even after I laid there for hours, waiting.

This is the day I'll never, ever let anyone into my heart again.

-------- End of flashback and back to present

I looked into those chocolate brown eyes that looked at me unlovingly 4 years ago.

That feeling came back all over again, that anger, but mostly sadness. I felt the sudden need to lock myself up for months on end, just like then.

"Jihyo." The woman infront of me murmured as she read my expression.

She's become all grown up now.

I didn't even say a word before I walked back to the table where Nayeon sat, who was staring at me with a worried face.

"Jihyo, are you alright?" The bunny asked me when I gathered our stuff and paid the whole bill, wanting to leave this place as quick as possible.

I was having a full on panic attack as the past came crawling back to me- and I knew that it'd only be a matter of time before I broke down.

I needed Jeongyeon, now.

The eyes of Mina and Chaeyoung were felt staring into my head and so I looked over at them.

Chaeyoung right away stood up as she saw that I was troubled, but I shook my head and gestured for her to stay there with a smile.

I shouldn't ruin their date.

"I have business to do, I'm sorry Nayeon." My hand grabbed onto hers in a rush as I pulled her with me, trying to avoid Tzuyu at all costs. "I'll drive you home."

Tzuyu's eyes followed me all the way to the exit of the cafe, where Nayeon stopped me outside.

"Hey, Jihyo." She pulled her hand away from me and I stopped in my tracks, her footsteps were heard coming closer to me.

Nayeon now stood infront of me, absolutely concerned because of how I was acting right now.

"What's wrong?" A hand reached out to lay on my shoulder, and I let it happen.

I shouldn't have let Nayeon do that- now the tears were forming and I had much difficulty picking myself up.

"Nothing." My voice cracked up before I took her hand again and went to my car, wanting to get her home.

It was an option to leave her here and get a taxi, but who the fuck would do that. She doesn't deserve to be treated like that just because of my own struggles.

I sniffled every second that we walked, every minute that we drove till we were at her home.

I thanked her for the great time and sped off soon after, heading to my own apartment with high speed.

---

I was now in the elevator going to my floor, the sobbing already starting to become audible.

It was ridiculous to cry over the past, I know. It was 4 years ago but my heart ached for Tzuyu for so long, even after she left me like that.

But that face of hers just reminded me of when she left me, only now was she more beautiful.

I had called Jeongyeon on the way back home, and the first second she heard me talk- she knew she had to come without question.

The doors of the elevator opened and I rushed out, going the way of my apartment. My eyesight became blurry, seeing Tzuyu walk in the hallway with the suitcase she had back then.

I lowered my head as to avoid looking at her, but it was so challenging. I had the urge to call out to her and take her back with me, but it wasn't her.

It was just my mind.

The keys I had in hand were quickly used to open the door before I threw them on the key table next to the door.

Now was the worst part, the part where I'd cry and hold onto myself- alone.

But that wasn't the case- I heard keys being fondled with before my door was slammed open as I kicked my shoes off.

There stood Jeongyeon.

She didn't expect to see me standing there with my coat still on, it was to be read on her face.

But that didn't stop her from dropping her keys on the table and closing the door, walking over to me.

This was exactly like then, the same scene only was it that now- Tzuyu came back.

A pair of familiar arms wrapped around me and I let out the breath I was holding in for so long now.

The blonde didn't say a word as she took me to the couch and sat me down on it after taking my coat off. She picked up my bag also and put my stuff away.

My eyes scanned my apartment, it all felt so wrong now. It was still the same as when I first bought it and decorated it together with Tzuyu.

She was so determined to keep it neutral.

I shook my head in attempt to get those thoughts about her out of my head.

"What happened?" Jeongyeon came and sat down next to me, she noticed that I was thinking.

"It's her." I looked over at my best friend who was confused.

"Nayeon?" She questioned and tilted her head, "Did she do something?"

I let out a little laugh and wiped away my tears, "No, it's Tzuyu. She's back."

Her expression changed from confused, to shocked, to confused again really quick.

"What do you mean, she's back? She's here?" I nodded at her, "In the city?"

"I walked into her on the date with Nayeon I just had."

"Date?!"

Ah, shit.

"Are you two dating?!" She gasped and jumped up, her mind going off road, "Can I finally put a date on your wedding day?! Oh my God, you guys are going to be the cutest." She squealed, and it made me cringe.

I hated seeing her like this.

"No, we are not!" I sighed annoyed, looking up at the older woman who became quiet really quick.

"Too bad." She shrugged and sat back down.

It became quiet between us- then I started to think.

It must've been her brother back then when I came to pick Nayeon up from the hospital, he looked exactly like her.

So she has been in town for an amount of time already, because he knew his way around the hospital quite well. And one doesn't know such a huge hospital in and out in just a week.

"You seem to be doing fine." Jeongyeon mumbled as she put her hand on my thigh, rubbing over it in a soothing manner. "You're not breaking down, just tears. Perhaps you did move on from her?"

It was true, I hadn't broken down like I felt I was going to do. It didn't hurt as much as I had feared it would.

I nodded my head at her and sighed, getting myself together some more.

"I'm tired."

The blonde got up and pulled me along with her, "Then you go and sleep." She told me as she walked me to my bedroom, "If you feel like you need a free day then get a free day, work comes second."

Jeongyeon went and put me into bed like a little kid of some sort, "You really are becoming my mom."

She scoffed at me and shook her head, "Do you want a goodnight kiss too?!"

"Actually, yes, I do." I replied and furrowed my eyebrows at her, "Go on!"

The girl didn't even hesitate when she leaned down and kissed me on the forehead, which I quickly wiped off.

"Happy?" She tried to contain her laugh as she went and closed the blinds for me so I could sleep.

I hummed in response to her and sighed, "What if I get confronted with Tzuyu more often?" I murmured.

My eyes went to Jeongyeon who stood by the end of my bed, "Then you just walk past her. You're 25 years old now and so much wiser, you know what you're doing so don't worry so much."

I looked at her and bit my lip, nodding my head.

She's too good for me.

"Now, you get some sleep, I'll wake you up for dinner when it's ready so don't worry about skipping a meal." She said and went to the door, grabbing onto the handle.

"Jeongyeon." I called out, watching her turn around to face me with a questioning look.

"Thank you, a lot- again." The words came out clear but in a murmur- it was a bit embarrassing that I had to be taken care of like this. But Jeongyeon wouldn't judge me, I knew she would never.

"Always." The blonde said and closed the door behind her as she went into my living room.

There I laid in my room, in the darkness and quiet. But this time I wasn't bawling my eyes out, instead I just didn't feel anything.

The only thing I felt was my heart beating slow and my eyelids closing on their own.

Maybe that was better for now.

~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 6.5K 38
❝ A story of two young girls striving to be part of each other's lives once again. ❞ [ edits ] 093018 093118 111918
141K 4.9K 30
Their life off camera is far from being as perfect as it is on camera. They all have their struggles, their feelings, and more importantly, their sec...
284K 8.5K 63
Chaeyoung and her best friend have been friends for over ten years. Chaeyoungs life change after a single night, she falls in love with her best frie...
17.3K 591 22
Im Nayeon has been in love with her childhood friend, Yoo Jeongyeon since they were kids, and she just recently become her girlfriend. What if one da...