I'm Having Her Baby (lesbian...

By _SoLove_

Lydia is a pregnant 19 year old teen who just wants to be happy. She just wants to have her baby, give it up... More

I'm Having Her Baby (lesbian story)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Not A New Chapter But Please Read Anyway
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28: FINAL CHAPTER
Epilogue

Chapter 17

12.2K 320 46
By _SoLove_

“Hey Lydia” Jenny said plopping down beside me on my bed.

“Hi” I said.

“Why you sound so down Snuggle Bunny” Jenny said.

“I’m bummed” I said.

“Why?” Jenny asked.

“I’m afraid to have sex with my girlfriend” I said staring at the ceiling.

“Why is that Snuggle Bunny?” Jenny said.

“Because she has this weird condition where she passes out, when she orgasms” I said.

“What?” Jenny said confused.

“She has a condition where she passes out when she gets too excited” I said.

“That’s so weird, poor Cat, so she can’t orgasm” Jenny said.

“Yeah she can, she just passes out for a moment or two” I said.

“That’s messed up. But why would that stop you from having sex. She passes out 15 second or so, wake up, and you guys can jump right back into it” Jenny said.

“But Jenny it’s so weird, like it’s like she dies, then comes back to life” I said.

“So she dies in pleasure, then rises back to life. Pretty cool if you ask me” Jenny said.

“Jenny still it’s weird, and the first time she did it, it was like I had no idea what was going on. So I was basically just freaking out” I said.

“Oh Snuggle Bunny, does Cat want sex now” Jenny asked.

“Yeah she wants it” I said.

“Well give her what she wants. Snuggle Bunny, if you don’t please Cat, she’ll find somebody who will. And let me tell you, some horny bastard won’t mind the passing out” Jenny said.

“Oh I don’t know Jenny, I don’t even know what I’m doing with Cat” I said.

“Snuggle Bunny, I know you are very hurt that Paige dumped you. Ok I get it. But Snuggle Bunny, you can’t live there forever, some stuff you just gotta let go. And you should know if it was meant to be, then it would have lasted. But since that’s over, it’s time you move on” Jenny said.

“I suppose you’re right but still it just don’t feel right you know. It’s weird” I said.

“It gets better, just give it time” Jenny said.

“I guess. How are you and what’s his face” I asked

“Ernesto, we are great. We had sex in the women’s restroom at this restaurant. It was so awesome” Jenny said.

“Sex in public places, are you serious? Naughty” I said.

“It was so great. He had pinned up against the wall, my legs wrapped around him, and oh my gosh it was so good. You should’ve been there” Jenny said.

“Umm no I don’t think I would have wanted to be there” I said.

“Oh yeah you’re right, but if we were having a threesome, eh it would’ve worked” Jenny said nudging playfully.

“You’re just so nasty” I laughed.

“ I know right. But yeah you should definitely have sex with Cat, if she wants it. And if the passing out isn’t dangerous or a threat to her health, then it should be no problem” Jenny said.

“Maybe I will” I said.

“Well Snuggle Bunny, the best of luck to you. But I have to go, I’m meeting Ernesto, maybe we could have sex in the park this time” Jenny laughed.

“And get arrested if you want to” I laughed.

“Bye Snuggle Bunny” Jenny said giving me a kiss on the cheek, and a belly rub.

“See ya Brownie” I said.

After Jenny left, I was still unsure about this sex stuff with Cat. But she was right, I had to eventually have sex with Cat. I really think I hurt her feeling when I rejected her for sex. Ok Lydia, it’s now or never. That night I was meeting Cat at her house. And as nerve wrecking as it was I was going to have sex with her. I had to, I needed it, she needed it. We needed it together. So when I finally got to Cat’s place, it was dark. I entered the house, and was surprised. I saw candles lit, I saw rose petals everywhere, pretty flowers on the tables. A bottle of sparkling grape juice, and two wine glasses. I never seen this before. I smelled something delightful. Smiled like some food, some real good food. It smelled so good, that it made my stomach grumble.

“Cat” I called.

“Hello Lydia” Cat said coming down the steps. I looked at her, and my jaw dropped.

“Hey there” I said with a goofy smile. Cat was wearing this sexy black slinky dress. She was showing cleavage, lots of cleavage. She had her hair pinned up, and she was looking so hot. I liked it, I liked it a lot.

“So glad you’re here, I made dinner, hope you’re hungry” Cat said.

“Hungry for you” I said without even thinking. Cat smiled at me.

“We’ll get there, but let’s go enjoy this meat first” Cat said taking me by the hand, and leading me to the kitchen. I got a good view of the derriere, that was hot.

“Umm I didn’t know this was a special occasion, I would have dressed up for it” I said with a smile.

“Honey doll, you’re just fine” Cat said. Did she just call me honey doll? She sat me down at the table. Which was already set up and looking pretty. She had the plates, the forks, and spoons all set up nicely. Candles were lit up, and it was so gorgeous. I sat at the table.

“What am I eating, other than you” I said. I caused Cat to giggle, and grin at me.

“Well I made a green salad, breadsticks, and chicken penne. For dessert other than me, I made key lime pie. It’s sweet pie, but not nearly as sweet as me” Cat said. Oh wow, she was really flirting tonight.

“Whew, all this sweet stuff, I may get diabetes” I kidded. Cat put the pasta, and salad down, and the brought out the breadsticks, and sparkling apple juice.

She served my plate, and it all looked and smelled so delicious.

“Ok this looks really good” I said.

“Thank you, I hope you like it” Cat said.

“I sure I will” I said. We began to eat, and it was indeed delicious. I didn’t know she could cook like this. Cat and I talked as we ate. She continued to flirt vivaciously with me. I enjoyed this, and I enjoyed this so much. After we ate dinner, I full and ready to eat Cat up. Everything was so good, and I just couldn’t wait to get Cat in bed. After dinner, we went to the living room, and we sipped sparkling grape juice. Then Cat propped her leg up on me. Oh boy, she was really asking for it tonight.

“Oh Cat, whoa God” I said touching her firm and fit leg.

“Lydia, I know I freaked you out when I passed out. But baby I want to have hot, heated, steamy, nasty sex with you. And I don’t care how many times I fade out, just remember when I do, you’re doing something right. So this is what’s about to happen. I want you in my room, you’re gonna take off your all your clothes, and sit on the bed ok. And I’m gonna go change into something sexier than this dress, and you’re gonna love it. And then we’ll have hot steamy heated, nasty sex until I say stop. Ok” Cat said intently. I don’t know maybe I was submissive. Maybe I just like being controlled. But whatever the case maybe, I like this. I liked how Cat was taking control. Telling me what to do, how do to do it. It just gave the biggest rush.

“Ok we can do that” I said

“Now go” Cat said. I wasted no time getting up those stairs. I stripped on the way. So when I got there, I was naked. I jumped on the bed, and sat back. Cat went into the restroom, and I waited. I waited like a starving dog, waiting for their master to feed them. This was gonna be good, it just had to be so good. Then Cat came out the restroom. I looked at her, and I could already feel the hormones rushing. Cat was wearing this sexy pink and black lacy bustier, with matching panties. All I could think was “Yes God yes!”

“Oh sweet baby Jesus!” I said amazed.
“You like it” Cat said with a smile.

“I love it! I love it so much. Now come here, sexy lady, let me make you mine” I said. Cat came over, and I pulled her on top of me. I wanted this, I wanted this so bad. Cat gave me a wet passionate kiss. I kissed her back, as I fidgeted with her bustier. I quickly had untied it, and took it off.

“Oh my gosh yes!” Cat said. She straddled my legs, as I caressed her breasts. I too one in my mouth, and sucked on it. Cat moaned out in pleasure, I kissed her neck, then I flipped her down on the bed. Don’ know where I got that strength, but I was ready to taste her like never before. As I kissed, and caressed her breast, I slowly slid my hand in her panties. She was feeling all over me. Just loving me, and touching me. I liked that, I liked that a lot. Cat moaned my name loudly, as I played with her pearl. She had a lake between her legs, and I was about to take a dip. I sat up, and pulled Cat to the edge of the bed. I got off of the bed, and put a pillow on the floor. I would have let her ride my face, but she passes out, so I felt this was safer. I pulled Cat’s Panties off, and I was ready to devour.

“You ready baby” I said.

“I’m ready” Cat smiled. That’s all I needed to hear. Cat spread her legs open. Oh my goodness, she was dripping wet, and creamy. Her cl_t was swollen, and puffy. I licked my lips, the thirst was real. I first stuck two fingers in it. And I began to finger her, she was totally creaming my fingers. I mean she was just oozing with sweet wet goodness.

“God, that feels good” Cat said highly pleasured. It’s about to feel a whole lot better too. I kissed her p_ssy. Then I decided to go in. I licked and sucked on her pearl as I continued to finger her.

“Holy shit!” Cat shouted. Wow, did she just curse? This was like a whole new side of Cat I never seen. I liked it. I licked her good, rammed my face deep in it, continually fingered her. Cat was moaning so loud, she was on the verge of screams. I took my fingers out and replaced them with my tongue I flicked my tongue in and out of her, like a snake. I slurped up her juices, but I couldn’t slurp enough because she was running like a faucet.

“Oh my God! Lydia! Oh my God!” Cat screamed biting her bottom lip. I sucked on her cl_t some, licked her inside and out. I ran my tongue all up and down her p_ssy. Licking up every drip drop of her sweet nectar.

“Lydia! Ah holy hell! Baby, yes! Yes baby!” Cat shouted. I think I was doing so well it was making her upset. She screamed my name, as she furiously pounded her fist into the mattress.

I must’ve been doing something right. I guess my head game was ridiculous.

“You gotta stop! I can’t take… ah my gosh…. I can’t! Ah Lydia stop! Please just stop, wait! Stop!” Cat squeaked. I retracted myself as good as she was tasting, I had to stop, because she asked.

“You ok” I asked licking my lips delighted.

“Just give me a minute! Oh my God Lydia, you’re an animal” Cat said breathing heavily.

“I know, I know. I’m just so good huh” I said.

“Yes you are, you are amazing” Cat said.

“Thank you, so you gonna let me finish or what. You were tasting good” I said. Cat smiled at me.

“Come here” Cat said.

“What’s up” I said leaning toward her. Cat then pulled me into the hottest, steamiest most passionate kiss, I ever had. We slowly pulled away. I was mind blown, that was awesome.

“Now you can finish” Cat smiled.

“Say no more” I said getting back on my knees. Then I went right back in. Kissing, sucking, and licking her all over down there. Making splashes with my tongues. Licking and sucking on her cl_t, as I plunged my fingers deep within her. I wiggled them inside of her. By now Cat had put her arm over her mouth, and smuggling her screams. I liked it better when I could hear her scream mercy on me. But I was just glad I was pleasing her.

Besides I could still hear her smuggled screams. I sucked on pearl hard, licked her all up, down all around. Cat’s legs began to shake rather rapidly. Her whole body began to jerk, and tremble all over. I didn’t stop, for this was the good part. I heard Cat scream even with her arm over her mouth. Her whole body just went into this episode of convulsion. That’s when I backed off quick. Now I remember I use to make Paige shake, and tremble. But not like this, it was almost like Cat was having a seizure. But she warned me about this, so I just waited till episode passed. Cat snatched her arm back, and I saw blood. That’s when I got nervous. Where the hell did blood come from? I quickly got on the bed, and examined Cat’s body. Her body stopped shaking, and she just laid there with her eyes shut, and blood dripping from her mouth. Then I saw it. I saw her arm, she had bitten her arm to a point of bleeding. The bite was deep, and it was still bleeding. I went to the restroom, and got some towels. I put the towels to her arms, and pressed down to stop the bleeding. I also wiped her mouth, which dripped blood that came from her arm. I looked at Cat, she look really peaceful like she was sleeping. She was so pretty. Then her eyes fluttered open. She took a breath, and let it out as she looked around.

“How long was I out” Cat asked.

“Almost a minute” I said.

“Oh my gosh, that was euphoric. What‘s going on” Cat said noticing me holding the towel to her arm.

“You almost bit a chunk of your arm out” I said.

“Better me then you” Cat smiled.

“I guess so” I said.

“My God, Lydia, that was unbelievable” Cat said sitting up.

“I know right, you went into an episode of convulsion for a minute there” I said.

“I know. Did I scare you” Cat asked.

“No, since you warned me, I wasn’t scared” I said.

“I’m sorry I have to put you through this” Cat said.

“It’s ok, I enjoy it” I said sweetly.

“I’m gonna go to the doctor tomorrow. There has to be something they can do about this” Cat said.

“You don’t have to, if you don’t want to” I said.

“Yeah I know, but it’s not fair to you” Cat said. She put her hand over my hand in which was holding the towel to her bite I let go.

“Alright then, if you want to” I said laying beside her. \

“Are you ok” Cat asked.

“I’m fine” I said.

“So tell me, what can I do to please you tonight” Cat said.

“Nothing. It was a pleasure pleasing you, and that’s enough for me” I said.

“Lydia, I can’t just let you give this coma worthy orgasm, and not do anything in return” Cat said.

“Yeah you can. I’m fine, I got to taste you tonight, I heard you scream, curse. You made me dinner, wore sexy lingerie for me. I can’t ask for anymore. It’s enough” I said with a smile. Cat smiled at me.

“I love you Lydia” Cat said shocking me.

“I love you too” I said giving her a kiss. I fell asleep in Cat’s arms that night. Tonight was amazing. And I regret nothing at all. After that Cat and I really began to click. We were finally getting close. It felt really good, now that she was more comfortable with me. I was currently at work, at the butcher’s shop, joking around with Mitch, ya know the usual. Then the bell rang, notifying us that a customer had come in. I went to the front cashier.

“Hey, welcome to Mitch’s Meats, what can I do for you today” I said. Then I actually looked up, and it was my mom.

“Mom!” I squealed. I hadn’t seen her since I was in the hospital the first time.

“Hi baby” my mom smiled.

“How are you? Oh my gosh I missed you” I said walking from around the corner.

I gave her a big hug. I really did miss her, plus I was worried sick about her.

“I’m fine, I just came to see if you were alright” my mom said.

“I’m good” I said.

“You look healthy. That baby looks like it’ll drop any day now huh?” my mom said rubbing my stomach.

“Yeah I’m due in a few weeks. I’m so glad to see that you’re alright” I said.

“Yes, of course I’m fine” my mom said with a faint smile.

“You sure you’re ok” I said.

“Of course lovely, I’m wonderful” my mom said.

“That’s good. I missed you so much mom” I said.

“I missed you even more darling. I’m so sorry about your father, he just doesn’t know how to cope ya know” my mom said.

“Sure, whatever” I said not caring in the least little bit about him.

“So are you still giving it up” my mom asked.

“I don’t know mom, things have gotten pretty hectic. I’m just not sure anymore” I said honestly.

“Well Lydia, if you do decide to keep it. I hope you know, I’m here for you” my mom said.

“Thanks mom, I really appreciate it” I said.

“Well I just dropped in to see you. Umm I’m glad you’re ok, I’m glad you’re doing well. I better get going now” my mom said.

“Yeah but wait, when will I see you again” I asked.

“Oh I’ll be stopping in ever so often. Take care of yourself Lydia” my mom said.

“You too” I said.

“I love you so much, I love you so very much” my mom said giving me a tight hug.

“I love you too mom, I love you too” I said hugging her back.

When my mom pulled away, she had tears in her eyes.

“You ok” I asked.

“Yeah I just gotta go now I’ll see you later” my mom said

“See ya” I said as she rushed out the butcher’s shop. I stood there empty, and confused. What just happened?

“You ok there” Mitch asked.

“Yeah, yeah I’m fine” I said shaking my thoughts away. At the end of the day, I was tired and ready to go home. Just as I was about to walk out the door, the phone rang. I didn’t bother to stop, because Mitch was there, and he would answer it. So I kept walking.

“Lydia! Wait Lydia!” Mitch called. I stopped and turned around.

“Huh” I said

“It’s for you” Mitch said. Who was calling me on my job phone?

“Hello” I said taking the phone from Mitch.

“Hey Lydia” Sadie said.

“Sadie” I said.

“Yeah it’s me, umm I’m glad I caught you. Listen I’m stranded. Umm my rust bucket of a car broke down, and I was wondering if you could come pick me up” Sadie said.

“Oh sure, where are you” I said. Sadie told me the highway she was stranded on, and I told her I was on my way. I left and headed out, and just when I got in my car, and started it up, Mitch came outside, was waving me back. Damn, what now I thought as I cut off my car. I walked back to the shop.

“Yeah Mitch” I said.

“I don’t know what you got going on girl, but you got a hotline tonight” Mitch laughed as he handed me the phone.

“Hello” I said.

“Hey Snuggle Bunny” Jenny said.

“Jenny?” I said.

“Yes, it’s Brownie” Jenny said.

“Right, so what’s up” I said.

“So like I need a ride” Jenny said. You gotta be kidding me?

“What? What happened, where are you?” I said.

“See, Ernesto and me, well we kind of got caught up. We’re at this strip club” Jenny said.

“Strip club? What are you doing there?” I squealed.

“That’s a long story, and I’ll tell it to you on another day. But listen, Ernesto’s truck has broken down, and we really need a ride. Please Snuggle Bunny” Jenny said.

“Man, this is one whacked out day. First my mom pops up out of nowhere. Then Sadie calls me, and now you. Wow. Yeah well I’ll be there, I’ll pick up Sadie on the way, but I’ll be there. Just hang tight” I said.

“Thank you so much Snuggle Bunny. I see you in a bit” Jenny said.

“See ya then” I said hanging up.

“Something wrong” Mitch asked.

“No, it’s just my two friend are having car trouble, and need me to pick them up. No biggie” I said.

“Ok, well I’ll see you tomorrow Lydia” Mitch said.

“Yeah I’ll see you then” I said and then I left out. I drove to pick Sadie up first since she was en route to Jenny. It’s funny how everyone’s car decided to break down tonight. It was really strange. As I drove down the highway looking for Sadie, Cat just suddenly crossed my mind. I haven’t talked to her all day, and she hasn’t called me either. She usually calls me on one of my jobs. That was weird. She told me she was going to the doctor today. After that last fallout from sex, she said she wanted to change this. But yet she hadn’t called me all day. I wonder did something go wrong at the doctor’s office. I’d call her when I get home.

I finally spotted Sadie, sitting the trunk of her car, looking upset and agitated. I pulled her over.

“Thank God!” she shouted as she got down. She grabbed her bag, and hopped in.

“Hi” I said.

“Girl hey! Whew I was so glad to see you. You know this has been one of the craziest nights ever. Dude, it’s a lot of truckers that go down this highway, and like every trucker that passed, tried to buy me. They thought I was a hooker or something. And then like 3 women stopped and were like “hey sweet cheeks. Need a ride” It was weird like they wanted me. I’m like oh hell no” Sadie said. I couldn’t help but laugh, it was comical to me.

“Not funny dude, I was literally scared out of my mind. Those truckers they were just like raping me with there eyes. It was crazy” Sadie said

“Wow, well I’m glad you’re ok I guess” I said.

“Weird, so where we going now” Sadie asked.

“Strip Club” I said.

“Excuse me?” Sadie shrieked.

“Jenny’s stranded at a strip club with her boyfriend Ernesto, so we have to go get them” I said.

“What the hell are they doing at a strip club?” Sadie asked.

“I don’t know, enjoying the naked ladies dancing possibly” I said.

“Wow, that’s one weird couple, that is one weird couple” Sadie said.

“I know right. I guess it’s true, there’s someone out there for everyone” I said.

“I guess so. A strip club though, that’s crazy” Sadie said.

“You ever been to one” I asked.

“Hell no! Ain’t nothing in there, but horny men, and naked women. Quite frankly I rather not entertain either of them, so strip club ain’t no place for me” Sadie said.

“Yeah me too” I said as I pulled in the parking lot of the strip club. I looked at it, the building was pink and black, with black windows, that had silver silhouettes of naked ladies. “Hot Nights Gentle’s Men Club” is what the blinking pink neon sign read.

“Hot Nights, how catchy” I said sarcastically.

                              ##########################################

Ok well then. So they ended up at a strip club. Wonder how that's gonna go? Tell me your thoughts. Wht did you think fo teh scene with Lydia and Cat? Was it weird? Empty?  Where do you think they go from there? Well comment away people! Don't hold back! Tell me whatever you think will happen next? COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT! Thank you. Vote, comment! And fan me if you wish. Thanks A Million!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.2K 675 24
Half way through senior year Olivia has a drunken one night stand with her best friends friend. Then it turns into friends with benefits. Then it t...
5.8K 76 28
LANGUAGE AND SOME SEXUAL CONTENT! 15 year old Mia Link is new to the idea of love. So when 17 year old Aatto King comes into her life and shows her w...
1.1M 39.1K 30
What if the Bible has it all wrong about the Anti-Christ? What if this person is female and what if she actually has a choice? Meet A.C. a.k.a An...
44.6K 1.4K 33
BE WARNED: I WROTE THIS YEARS AGO SO SOME CONTENT CAN BE CRINGE AND DOWNRIGHT SHIT BUT ITS MY FIRST BOOK N I LOVE IT SO TRY N ENJOY!!! "Holy fuck I'm...