The Lady Of mY HoUSe

Od ATdreamyGirls1510

Mahir Sehgal a popular guy, a neurologist,owner of Sanjivani Hospital,Elder son of sehgal family,28 years old... Více

prologue
Characters
Characters Part 2
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
4.Who wins???
3.Mulaquatein
5.PREPARATIONS
6.Daily Routine
6. First meeting
7.Meeting
Kya Hoga??
Temple
😀😀😀😀😀
Coffee Date
DINNER DATE
Revelation
Roka
Badhai ho
Engagement
🎉Partyyyyy🎉
Pre wedding photo shoot
I STAND BY PEARL
Bachelor's Party
Punjab
First Argument
hey please
Sangeet
Mehendi
Haldi
B'day Celebration
Birthday+Chuda
Wedding😍😍
Reception
First night
Apology
Farm trip
FARM 2
Honeymoon-1
Honeymoon-2
ANNOUNCEMENT
Back to Home
Changes to be made
A new look
Finally All Set
Friend's Engagement
Confession
Sight-Seeing
House without lady
Singhaniyaa Mansion
Singhaniya Mansion Part-2
Next morning
AUTHOR'S NOTE
2 months,more to come.....
Lauki Nhi Khaunga
Life Advice
The Lady is not well
The lady is not well-2
Hostel
Business Party-1
Business Party-2
Business Party-3
Hectic Schedule
Pregnancy
Futt Gaya Bhanda
Ladki Dekhne Jaana H
Shivika ka Roka
SHIRDI TRIP
Trip-2
Dinner date
B'day Party
Flying to Punjab
Sangeet
Mehendi-Haldi
Kritika's Wedding
Barbeque without Lady
Fight
Doggie
Accident-1
Accident -2
Accident -3
Hospital
Hospital -2
Discharge
Singhaniya Mansion
Mahir's anger
Singhaniya Mansion - 2
Baap-Beti
Maan hi gaye
1 Month Later
no nurse required
DAYOUT
Recovery
First Anniversay away from eachother
Outing
Yeh rishta nhi ho sakta
Diwali Party
Shimla
Shimla-2
London
London-2
London-3
Mumbai
Sharing it
Dinner with the Singhaniya's
Saas-Bahu bonding
Epilogue
Epilogue-2
Epilogue -3
Epilogue-4
Bonus Chapter

Art Gallery

893 116 70
Od ATdreamyGirls1510

12am

"Bela kaha h??"Andy asked to nobody specific.

"Bhabhi ka call nhi lag raha h"Shivaay said.

"Meine Shruti ko call kiya tha but woh nhi h uske saath....phone bhi nhi utha Rahi h....how irresponsible.....mein jaakr dekhta hu kaha h"Mahir said as he went to get his car keys.

"Mein bhi chalta hu"Shivaay said.

"Nhi tu Khanna ko bolkr uska Phone track krwa aur mujhe location send kr dena ok"Mahir said and left.

Around 7:30Pm Bela said she had an urgent work that needed her attention immediately so she left for her Art Gallery,Mahir insisted to go with her but she denied stating she will be back soon.It was 12am now and she wasn't back yet and wasn't even picking up her calls so all the Sehgal men were worried for her now.

Mahir drive towards her Art Gallery and he kept praying that she was safe and some stupid reason caused her delay at being home,he was a bit angry on her for not informing him that she was going to be late or if she had left the art gallery,it would have lessened his worry a bit at least knowing her whereabouts.

He took a turn and moved ahead on the road when he halted his car as he saw a very familiar car infront of it,and he saw Bela leaning on the car.

As Bela saw a car came to a hault she squinted her eyes a bit and then saw that it was Mahir's car as he got out of it and marched towards her.

"Yaha beech sadak pr khadi hokr kya kr rahi ho tum?"He asked before she could say anything,his tone was a bit high.

"Woh gaadi kharab ho gayi achanak se meri,mein ghar hi aa rahi thi"Bela said as she sensed his anger.

"Mujhe call kr deti mein lene aa jaata na Bela?aur phone kyu nhi lag raha h tumhara?"He asked as he was hell worried for her.

"Woh..woh phone gaadi mein hi reh gaya aur car lock ho gayi,keys bhi ander hi h....mein check krne utri kya problem Hui aur keys aur phone ander hi reh gaya"Bela said looking at the road.

"How bloody irresponsible of you Bela!!!Tum koi bacchi ho kya jisse pata nhi ki aadhi raat ko aise beech sadak pr khade nhi hote?and how can you lock yourself out???Phone hamesha saath rakhna chahiye na?aur meine kaha tha na mein aata hu saath but nhi madam sab khud karegi,tumhe pata h Ghar pr sab kitne worried h tumhare liye??"Mahir said in a  low angry voice.

"Sorry"Bela said a bit afraid of him right now as he towered her small figure.

"Let's go baadmein baat karenge iske baare mein"Mahir said and took her hand and made her sit in the car and then went and sat on his own seat and drove them to home.

"Thik ho tum?"Mahir asked after a few mins of silence.

"Hmm....mujhe idea nhi tha aap log itne worried ho jaayenge sorry...mein aage se dhyan rakhungi"Bela said looking at him but he didn't spared her a glance and just kept driving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where have you been?if you were going to be late you should have informed rather then making us worried,and where is your phone?"Andy inquired Bela as she came home with Mahir and Bela looked at the ground as a small child who is getting scolded for his/her mischief.

"Woh dad,meri gaadi kharab ho gayi thi ghar aate aate,aur......

She said a bit guilty and afraid of him and left her sentence in the middle.

"Aur?"Andy asked her to continue.

"Woh...

"Look at me when I talk to you Bela"Andy said interrupting her and Bela immediately moved her chin up to look at him who didn't looked very angry but wasn't calm either.

"Woh car ki keys aur phone car mein hi reh gaye aur mein bahar thi"Bela said in a low voice but Andy heard her and glared at her.

"I really don't think I need to make you realise how stupid you were to lock yourself out of the car in the middle of a road,how irresponsible of you Bela,agar gaadi kharab ho gayi thi toh tumhe car se bahar nikalna hi nhi tha,mahir ko call kr leti ya kisi aur ko call kr leti,koi lene aa jata"Andy said and Bela again bowed her head as he scolded her for her foolishness.

"Phone band kyu aa raha tha tumhara??"Andy asked again.

"Woh charge nhi tha"Bela said and Andy sighed deeply and sat down on the sofa in front of her and looked at her.

"I really don't think tum itni immature ho ki mein tumhe yeh batao ki ghar se nikalne se pehele yeh check krte h ki car sahi h ya nhi ya phone mein battery h ya nhi,ya kisi ko inform kr dena chahiye ki kab tak aaogi tum....do you realise sab kitne worried the?"Andy said and Bela nodded.

"Sorry,woh mein aage se nhi karungi"Bela said slowly,this time looking at him as she spoke.

"Bela puttar yeh bht galat kiya tune,sabko chinta thi Teri"Dadu said and Bela gave him an apologetic look,it would be a lie if anybody said she didn't looked cute with that look on her face, looking like a kid asking for forgiveness using his/her cuteness.

"Ab aisi shakal mat bana,mein nhi pighalne wala"Dadu said as he looked at her and she sighed.

"Dad I am really sorry"Bela said again turning towards Andy.

"I thought you were mature,i expected more from you"Andy said.

"Bade papa maf kr dijiye ab,galti ho gayi unse"Shivaay said after he knew Mahir was not going to support his wife in any way.

"Shivaay"Andy said warningly.

"Sabse galti ho jaati h bade papa,maaf kr dijiye"Shivaay said even though he knew he is going to be scolded for taking Bela's side,Bela was so grateful for shivaay's thoughtfulness,he supported her in front of Andy,when Mahir sat glaring at her.

"Stay out of it"Andy said.

"Bade Papa...

"Ghar mein jab bhi koi galti krta h hrr baar usse bachane ke liye aage aane ki zarurat nhi h Shivaay,kya krna h mein dekh lunga,you are unnecessarily supporting her mistakes "Andy said and Shivaay quietened.

"And Bela next time se be a bit responsible and act more maturely then you did now,and better keep a driver if you go somewhere at night to be on the safer side"Andy said and Bela nodded.

"Jaakr khana kha lo"Andy said and left,dadu and Shakti also left after him asking Bela to be a bit more responsible next time.

"Shivaay bhaiya sorry meri wajah se aapko bhi daat pad gayi"Bela said.

"Koi baat nhi bhabhi,mujhe toh wese bhi badepapa ki sunne ki adat h,itne saalo se iss gadhe mahir ke liye sunta aa raha hu,aaj aapke liye sun liya not a big deal"Shivaay said smiling at her and she returned it.

Soon everyone left the couple alone because they knew Mahir was still angry as he was quiet for the whole time Andy scolded Bela.

Bela stared at Mahir as he stared back at her but didn't said anything.

"Mahirji,sorry na,aage se nhi hoga"Bela said.

"Khana kha le?mujhe bhook lagi h"Mahir said and moved towards the kitchen.

"Aapne khana nhi khaya?"Bela asked him as she walked behind him,but Mahir didn't said anything and took the food out from the fridge and was about keep it in the microwave but stared at the microwave for a few seconds trying to contemplate what to do next.

Bela moved in front of him and switched the buttons on and the food began to heat up.

"Aapko microwave chalana nhi aata?"Bela asked him giving him an unbelievable look.

"Kabhi zarurat nhi padi sikhane ki"Mahir said.

"Aap jaakr Beth jaiye mein khana lekr aati hu"Bela said to him as she smiled at him.

Mahir sighed but obeyed her and sat down on the chair and soon Bela brought two plates of food for them both.Mahir quickly began eating as he was really hungry and Bela stared at him and smiled,she never knew he would do such thing for her,it was a very small act but it touched her heart.Nobody except her grandparents and Shruti has ever waited for her to have meal,but he waited for her because he knew she didn't liked eating alone and that made her heart warm.

"Mujhe dekh kr hasti hi rahogi ya khaogi bhi??"Mahir said not looking at her and Bela's cheeks turned red a bit as she was embarrassed on being caught.

Soon the couple finished the dinner in silence and retired to their bedroom where Mahir immediately went and laid down on the bed while Bela got changed into her nightwear followed by her night care routine.She soon joined him in the bed and turned to stare at him.

"Sorry"Bela said because she knew Mahir was still angry with her foolishness.

"Mujhe idea nhi tha aap sab itne worried ho....

"Offcourse worried honge na,tum call nhi utha Rahi thi kisika,Shruti ko pata nhi tum kaha ho,tum akeli thi aur toh aur raat ho gayi thi Bela and it's not safe you know that.... isliye meine kaha tha ki mein drop kr deta hu but tumhe maanana hi nhi h"Mahir said glaring at her as she didn't matched his eyes feeling guilty.

"Sorry"She said again.

"Just be a bit more responsible next time,I was really worried that's it isliye mujhe gussa aaya.....agar mein bhi aisa hi karunga toh tumhe kesa lagega?.... obviously tum bhi worried ho jaogi.....so let's make it a deal,agli baar se tum late aaogi toh mujhe bata dena and I will do the same"Mahir said forwarding his hand for a hand shake to seal the deal.

Bela nodded her head at him and shook his hand accepting the deal.

"And haa mein abhi se bol deta hu, zaruri nhi h hamesha mein hi inform karunga tumhe,agar mein emergency surgery mein hua toh mera PA Mishra h na woh inform kr dega......wese agar kabhi mujhse contact na ho na toh you can always call him,he knows my schedule very well"Mahir informed her and she again nodded.

Soon both of them drifted to slumber tired with the day's happening.

This update is just for those who truly vote, comment and enjoy this story......we shall now try to give timely updates but as we are in college now,we are a bit busy with lectures and assignments but don't worry whenever we are free we will update.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

38.5K 2.9K 19
"My wife and my love Ruhi Mahir Sehgal" mahir said giving shocked everyone and specially his first wife whom he married a few seconds ago "If you lov...
441K 28.3K 72
He doesn't like her, but always had a soft corner for her.. She hate him, but always stays by his side.. He don't like her presence, but misses her...
62.9K 6.9K 42
They says, matches are made in heaven. We just have to recognize our soulmate but what if the one chooses is not the one for us. What if we have to b...
157K 12.3K 47
As a successful business man, Mahir Shegal had everything he wants and the most important he had a loving wife Shravani, the love of his life. But fa...