HIS GALLAGHER GIRL

By fanficlover310

Taylor Gallagher is 17 years old and Is the baddest bitch you'll ever meet. she's very well known in the sout... More

THE 2 MAIN CHARACTERS DESCRIPTION
IAN GALLAGHER!!!!!!!!!!
A LATE NIGHT
THE ARGUEMENT
MICKEY MILKOVICH
10 DOLLARS
SORE THROAT
LEAVE ME ALONE
PILLS
A WAR
SLEEPOVER
WORDS THAT SLIP OUT
SICK
A SERIOUS TALK
THE DECISION
A LIE
MONTH
FAMILY MEETING
SHOPPING
WALLPAPER
FUCK
WENDYS
DRUNK
GIRL TALK
KICK
EXPLANATION
THE L
THE REVEAL
JOKING
HECTIC
SCHOOL
BRAXTON
MONICA
MILKOVICH MANOR
MOM
BACK HOME
MANDY
TATTOOS
ROLLER-COASTER EMOTIONS
IT'S HAPPENING
HOSPITAL
WELCOME HOME
PLEASE READ
GRANDPA FRANK
GRANDPA TERRY
CAUGHT
LAST CHAPTER
TEAR STAINS
EPILOGUE
EDITING
NEW BOOK
ANOTHER

ALIBI ROOM

5.4K 86 9
By fanficlover310

Taylor

I woke up naked and alone I sit up slowly as I try my best to not let the pain in my pussy consume me all that walking I did after me and Mickey had sex was really hitting me hard. I look to my left to see a note.

Good morning beautiful, I had to leave really early to do a quick run for my dad and to get my payment for the job I did yesterday. I'm planning on telling my dad that your pregnant today also planning on doing it at the Alibi cause he's less likely to beat the shit out of me when we're in public would love it if you were there with me to keep me sane text me after you see this.

-mickey

I smile at the not before grabbing my phone and texting Mickey good morning. He almost immediately responds

🍆lover boy 🍆

Me:
Good morning

🍆lover boy🍆:
Hey cutie guessing your saw my note

Me:
I did and of course I'll be there with you

🍆lover boy🍆:
Ok I'm coming with my dad so be there at like 6pm

Me:
Ok that's fine
Read 11:49 am

Once I saw that he read it I put my phone down before heading to the bathroom and getting ready I decided to just throw my hair in a bun with no make up and some comfy clothes and I'll get fully ready closer to 6.

Once I was ready I slowly made my way downstairs step by step until I got to the kitchen. "Morning." I say and I get a few mumbled replies. "Wheres Mickey." Ian asks he left early this morning he had another run with his dad and needed to get his payment from yesterday." Ian nods his head telling me that he understands.

I walk over to the fridge as everyone stares at me funny. "You ok your walking weird." Ian ask and I turn my head around glaring at him which makes him laugh.
I turn back round before flipping him off.

I grab some of the left over Wendy's and start eating It. "What the hell is wrong with you walking." Veronica asks. "It doesn't matter I'm honestly fine v." I tell her. "It doesn't look fine sweetheart do you want me to check your leg." She asks and everyone looks at me.

"Well you can if you want to but the problem isn't exactly my leg." Her face drops. "Oh" she says. "Yeah."
"But you've had sex with him a million times you never walked like that before." She asks and I nod before saying. "Well not having sex for nearly two months can make a man real horny." I tell her and she stood there not knowing what to say.

______________________

It was now 5:30 and I'm running a bit late oops. I'm currently beating my face up with make up definitely not to impress Terry but to make a good impression and so his son would want to fuck me afterwards.
I'm still in pain but rubbing Ice on and around the sore parts helped like alot and it's so safe cause it's literally just water.

I've already done my hair I curled it and put it in a half up half down. I need to give my hair a chop cause it's not grown past my shoulders and I look so much better with short hair.

I pair it with my all black converse chuck Taylor's and once I finish it was already six so I start walking to the Alibi. Luckily it's not far.

When I get there I luck around but I couldn't spot Mickey or his dad so I walk up to the bar where of course my dad was sitting and were both Veronica and Kevin were serving.
"Hey Kev her V." They both look at me stunned.

"Hey girl you look sexy" I smile at V "thanks I bought this dress when I went to the mall with Ian well I didn't buy it Mickey did." She lucks me up and down. "Looks expensive but very cute." I smile. "Did you do your makeup you luck good." Kev says pouring me a beer.

"Yeah and I'm pregnant I can't have alcohol but I will take a coke." He nods taking the beer back. "What brings you in here you never come to the Alibi." V asks.

"Meeting Mickey and his dad here he's telling him I'm pregnant decided to do it public so he doesn't get beat to death and he wanted me here to keep him sane." I tell v before sipping my coke. "I'm gonna go sit and wait for them." She nods and I walk over to a table with a booth.

A few minutes later Mickey walked In with Terry. "Hey babe." Mickeys says before kissing me and sitting next to me. "Hey, hi Terry." He looks me up and down checking me out. "Hello doll." I give him an awkward smile

"Dad do you want a drink." Mickey asks and he nods. "I'll come with I need to ask v for a favour." I lie and slide out the booth. "Kev whiskey and vodka In one glass no mixers" Mickey asks and Kev's eyes go wide in shock. Before pouring the drink and Mickey slides him a hundred bucks.

We walk back to the table and Mick hands Terry the drink and he downs it with no problem. "So why did you brats drag me out here." Terry ask relaxing and putting his arm at the back of the booth.

"Cause dad I have something to tell you." Mick says "what you want to drop out the business." He says worried and Mickey shakes his head. "No never I need the money." Mickey tells him. "Oh good what is it then." He looks at me then Mickey.

"Dad I got Taylor pregnant." His dad had no reaction on his face but then he starts laughing making all the attention turn to us. "Your joking." Terry laughs before he sees that were serious. "YOU GOT HER PREGNANT." He yells. "WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT NUTTING IN BITCHES." he says hitting Mickey round the head lightly.

"Rude I'm not a bitch." I say. "You no what I mean doll." He winks at me. "How far along."  He asks Mickey. "4 months." He says and Terry kisses his teeth. "Well I don't know what to say I'm not exactly mad." Terry's says before turning to me.

"A milkovich yes." I look at him confused. "It's last name is gonna me milkovich yes?" Oh "yeah of course I definitely don't want it to be a Gallagher." I tell him and I see my dad turn around. "Hey my genes are strong and so is our last name." He slurs.

"Your genes are fucked up And so is Monica your a drug and alcohol addict and Monica's slutty bipolar whore lucky for me a dodged all that bullshit." I tell him. "Not all of it." He mumbles. "What is that meant to mean Frank." I say crossing my arms.

"You called Monica a whore so you got that gene from her." He laughs afterwards "hey watch your mouth Frank before I stitch it closed." Mickey defends me and Frank immediately turns back around.

I jump out of my thoughts by Terry pulling me in and kissing my forehead. "Welcome to the family Taylor from now on I'm gonna treat you and protect you like your my daughter." Yeah after hearing what you do to your daughter I don't really want to be yours. I smile at him and he smiles back and I look at Mickey and he shrugs.

We sat there and talked for a little while and Terry was quite nice after he broke out of his bad guy shell we actually laughed and had a good time. But that doesn't mean he's a nice guy forever knowing what he does to Mandy and that he beats his kids I don't think I'm ever going to like him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

367K 14.1K 82
by: justbored21 Harry Potter's life was not a very good one, but then one day that all changed, one day he found a snake in his cupboard. Slytherin H...
867K 36.3K 77
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
585K 28K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
99.5K 1.9K 24
"You're just a pretty little slut, aren't you?" "You want me to be a slut so bad? Fine, I can be a slut." Stranger Things season 2 - pre-season 3...