★Read you like a book★ JJBA

By OkGalaxy

Y/N, your average 17-year-old bookworm has decided that there is truly nothing in her life that makes it spec... More

★Under the Moonlight★
★Mysterious Coincidences★
★Restless Nights★
★Discovery★
★Devious Attack★
★Truth and Secrets★
★New Team Member★
★Unexpected Adventure★
★Up in the Sky★
★Battle of Wits and Brawn★
★A Salty Battle★
★Normal Day, Strange Life★
★Beast Aboard the Ship★
★Hotel Freights★
★Traitor Among Us★
★Revenge Gone Wrong★
★The Will to Move Forward★
★Fun Times★
★Cars and Cliffs★
★Suspicious Fog★
★Mystery Behind the Shadows★
★Cruel Tactics★
★Pipe Dreams★
★The Sun and Mirage★
★All Aboard the Cessna★
★A Backfired Plan★
★Sandy Shores★
★Special Surprise★
★Submarine Chaos★
★Battle on Land★
★A Strange Ally★
★Sense of Pride/Defeat★
★Double the Suspicion★
★Feel Better my Friend★
★No longer Normal-ish?★
★Together Forever★
★Showdown Baby★
★Important!★
★Get Ready, Cause I'm Coming★
★Easy Decision★
★So Long Everyone★
★The End★
★True Ending★
★After Story★

★Friendship and Dreams★

1.2K 46 95
By OkGalaxy

"What is she talking about?! Eliminate?" Noriaki muttered in thought and Jotaro shook his head at the comment adding, "It's not her that's talking, she's being controlled."

Y/N soon began to inch her way closer to Noriaki, who she deemed an easy target. Hierophant Green appeared near him in self-defense. He was thinking that if he could get Hierophant to enter Y/N's body, he could control her movements and stop her from attacking everyone.

Y/N ran at Noriaki and he quickly used Hierophant to wrap around her arms and legs to stop her from moving, at least for just a second. But then a second later, Noriaki dropped to his knees, his hands and legs covered in blood.

"Kakyoin!" Joseph shouted with concern and then looked at what the hell just happened, a mini explosion occurred leading to Heirophant's tentacles becoming damaged in the process, reflecting the injuries back on Noriaki.

"I'm fine." He winced, "Focus on her attacks." He added

Y/N quickly slipped through Heirophant's grasp as Noriaki slightly groaned in pain. 

"I added tiny bombs in the pockets of my clothes before you all even realized it." She explained and then quickly summoned a shield to block an attack from Polnareff, who sneaked behind her and tried to strike from there.

"Y/N! I don't know what's happening but wake up! Please!" Polnareff pleaded as he jumped back from that deflected attack. Y/N didn't respond, quickly noticing that Joseph planned to grab her with Hermit Purple, she made a quick pivot to the right which caused Hermit Purple to latch onto Polnareff at the last second because he was so close to Y/N.

"These attacks are hurting you as well." Jotaro warned, "That bomb trick you pulled gave you nasty injuries as well, even worse than Kakyoin's."

Y/N gazed at her bleeding leg and arms but payed no attention to them, she couldn't even feel the pain. So preoccupied with anticipating attacks, she didn't even care about her injuries.

Half&Half pummeled Star Platinum with punches, but it blocked and deflected each one. Although Half&Half was strong, Star Platinum was better in close-range combat. Star Platinum didn't throw punches, but threw just one with the right momentum, to push Half&Half away from itself and Jotaro.

"You meddling fools!" She screamed, "I'll make sure none of you even step on foot into Egypt! I'll end your journey here and now!"

"Damn it," We could anticipate what she's writing using her stand but she's writing the thing in Latin! I don't understand a single word!" Joseph complained.

"Eh..." Polnareff sheepishly scratched his head. "That's partially my fault for teaching her that she can do that."

A sudden explosion then occurred and rocked the ground beneath them. While they were talking, Half&Half had placed multiple bombs in the vicinity creating a massive explosion. And although Star Platinum was fast, even it wasn't fast enough to throw the bombs somewhere else so they wouldn't injure everyone else too much.

But strangely, the explosion didn't even injure everyone else only sent them flying back into a brick wall, to the confusion of everyone else.

"Why would you do that?!" Noriaki yelled, "You took the full blow yourself just to knock us back?!"

Y/N clutched her hand slightly which was now very badly damaged. She got back up to her feet hissing from the now very prevalent pain, but once again, she chose to ignore it.

"You're just in the position where I need you all." She gave a slight glare from her original expressionless face and then wrote something using her stand. Lots of knives appeared and they were hurled swiftly at the group but Silver Chariot managed to deflect them.

Originally, the knives were supposed to hurt everyone directly, or so they thought...Y/N managed to deduce Polnareff's ability to deflect the knives beforehand and use that to her advantage. 

The knives were sent flying and cut a bunch of wires loose when the group crashed into the brick wall, which connected to a store. The cut wires shut down the power, but the electricity was still there and concentrated in the wires.

Noriaki gasped in horror and realization. She backed them up in a corner because she set up a trap, and to confirm his fears she held a bottle with a strange liquid in her hand.

Slightly chuckling, she looked at Noriaki and muttered, "Based on your expression, you must have already realized it by now. If I remember correctly, saltwater is a good conductor of..."

"Electricity." Noriaki finished her sentence hesitantly. She was going to electrocute them all, which wasn't exactly enough to kill them, but sure as hell knock them out so she can deliver the final blow.

"Y/N think about this, we're you're friends! Don't you remember us?!" Polnareff yelled as Y/N inched closer and closer to pour the salt water and electrify all of them. Half of the group couldn't even move from the sudden blow the explosion caused, and the other half didn't want to fight.

"Come on, come back to us, we'll make this through together." Joseph gave her a warm smile and Y/N began to hesitate slightly but still kept on walking.

"Let's not end things here, c'mon you're one of my very best friends. I can't lose you!" Noriaki pleaded his eyes clouded with uncertainty about what she would do next.

Y/N coughed up a bit of blood as she fell to her knees, only to struggle and come back up again. The hand where she held the bottle of salt water shook and threatened to spill, her injuries were finally getting to her.

"Y/N." Jotaro's voice began to speak as he suddenly began to roll up his sleeve. Under the thick cloth of his school uniform jacket, was the same bracelet that Y/N gave him on the day that they met. 

"Let's defeat Dio and Amelia, and come home together."

Y/N finally gave in to their words, her body not being able to support her any longer. The injuries she suffered were too massive for her to stand up and fight them, she just couldn't go on any longer.

Slightly tearing up at the memory of the bracelet, she took one last heavy sigh before dropping the bottle of saltwater and crashing to the ground. With that, fighting to stay conscious was now no longer an issue, she could finally rest.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

"I...figured...out, how to wake up now...." I heaved, my chest struggling to breathe. 

I could feel everything that had happened, all the bombs, all the explosions, and the injuries were now reflected back in this nightmare dream world as well. Amelia clenched her fists so much out of anger that her nails dug into her palms, drawing blood. I could only laugh.

"You're a complete idiot." I grumbled at her, "If only you'd picked a time to control my abilities when I was physically able to! After such a blow to the head, you'd think I'd be in the condition to fight anyone?"

"Perhaps the fault was on my part for overestimating you..." She growled as she tried her best to keep her usual calm composure. "Also, knowing my abilities will still get you nowhere...you still forgot about my Dio."

"Maybe," I shrugged back at her, "But at least I know one thing now thanks to you, Dio's stand...is a short-ranged one."

Amelia's jaw almost dropped to the floor, "W-what led you to that conclusion?!" She tried to hide an obvious stutter.

I didn't respond. Obviously, it's because you're the only one who keeps attacking me while Dio is in hiding, his stand can't reach us all the way from Egypt!

I only replied with a menacing laugh, "If you're so smart how about you figure it out yourself? I'm done doing your dirty work against my own free will, just try to use your stand on me again when I fall asleep later. I dare you."

She remained silent for a few moments and then fell into a fit of hysterical laughter. What the heck is her problem?!

Wiping away the tears from laughing she turned to me for the last time and said something before my world began turning back to light, an indication that I was waking up.

"We'll see about that, you have no idea what's coming for you." She grinned at me as she finally disappeared from view.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Struggling to open my eyes, I did my best to force them open, I was too tired to even think. Seems like the wounds that I got were pretty bad...why the heck did Amelia even force me to do this? Seems self-destructive if she wanted me to have a fair fight with everyone else.

There was a comfy bed under me which was good, my arms and legs were wrapped tightly with a bandage, also good. I turned my gaze to the side slightly to see a familiar boy tightly gripping my hand, the warmth of his hand slightly pleasant.

"Hey, Noriaki." I smiled and his face gasped in astonishment at seeing me awake. He let go of my hand and then called for Jojo who was in the bathroom for a moment.

"How are you feeling?" Noriaki asked comfortingly as I slightly winced from touching my burned legs. Seems like the explosion from the bombs burned them pretty good.

"I'm fine, for the most part. But, tell me..." I pointed at his bandaged hands, "Tell me I didn't hurt you guys too bad."

"We're okay," Jotaro reassured me as he came out of the bathroom, "You should worry about yourself, your little frenzy only managed to hurt you pretty bad."

"Jojo!" Noriaki hit his shoulder at the last part. He didn't want to remind me of what happened so I could rest a little easy at least for a moment.

I only buried my face in my hands, threatening to spill tears. "I'm sorry. I never truly meant to hurt you guys, I'm...sorry." Was the only thing I could mutter, as Jotaro sat right beside me.

"For what? We understand it was a stand attack, you have nothing to be sorry about." He put a hand on my shoulder to comfort me.

"Where's Polnareff and Joseph?" I questioned as I scanned the room, but they were nowhere to be seen.

"We checked out a hotel only hours before you were out, they're sharing a room next door, I'll go get them." He smiled and walked out the door quickly.

I gave a heavy sigh before I turned to Jotaro and with a slight grin I asked him, "Did you kick Dan's ass for all of us?" 

He gave a grin back in return saying, "Of course, added a tip as well. Guess karma told him payback bitch."

I tried my best to sit up straight as much as I could without my arms and legs getting to me, and cupped Jotaro's face with my hands telling him, "They didn't beat you too bad did they? Tell me I didn't hurt you too bad as well. I really tried my best, I'm sorry I couldn't do more."

He gripped my hands tightly and then pulled them back down from his face, still holding onto my hands. He looked...sad? Maybe even a little bit angry. But all he did was look into my eyes and mutter, "I could say the same for you, why did you hurt yourself so much to protect me back there? And even though a stand attack was controlling you, you were still that same calm and funny girl that I love inside, the bracelet is proof of that."

I blushed a tiny bit on that love part but I was confused..."Jojo, I don't remember much about what happened, what about the bracelet?"

He clutched his right hand slightly where the bracelet was but could only chuckle, "It's nothing...just a little weird, it's just a dumbass bracelet but it's like a lucky charm to me now. Anyways, guess I'm gonna have to pay you back next time for saving me from those three men, I...I don't want you getting hurt like that again."

And as soon as Jotaro finished his sentence, Noriaki walked in with Polnareff and Joseph running right behind them.

"Y/N!" Polnareff shouted like an excited little toddler and jumped on the bed with me, giving me a hug so tight that I could barely breathe.

"Polnareff," I chuckled "I'm fine now, you feeling alright?"

He gave a big nod and ruffled my hair, as everyone else slightly giggled at Polnareff's antics.

Joseph, feeling that the momentum was now right, crossed his arms and began to question me saying, "I hate bringing this up, but I want to know, what happened back there?"

"Yea did our power of friendship save you?!" Polnareff added earning a grumble from Jotaro who told him to "Shut up, and let her speak."

"Basically," I began to explain, "Amelia's stand, Pipe Dreams has an extremely massive range which allows it to control their victims using their main ability, sleepwalk."

"Ohhh," Joseph gasped in realization "Makes sense why you were talking about killing the Joestars and everybody else."

"Yea..." I became slightly flustered, "That's because Dio and Amelia want to kill us all, you know I'd never actually say that stuff, but anyways. I figured out how to wake up from her nightmare dream world so she won't control me or any of you."

"What is it?" Noriaki asked with curiosity and I replied, "Strangely, sleeping. again. Those wounds I received caused me to stop attacking you guys because I lost consciousness. Either Amelia willingly lets you go, or somebody has to knock you out for you to come back."

I then gave a slight cough and added, "She was stupid enough to explain all of her abilities because she truly believed that me and all of you were going to die today. Although she did mention pulling some cheap trick at the end...but never mind that! Because her range is so massive her powers have drawbacks as well, such as her only being able to control one person. But now we know how to fight her, so she should be of no concern to us now."

"That's good." Joseph sighed with relief, "Is that all?"

I shook my head immediately, "Listen I think I figured out a little bit about Dio's stand..." I muttered which led to everyone whipping their heads around, eyes wider than saucers, and shout,

"WHAT?!"

Good grief, now I have to re-explain this whole thing over again... 

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

A/N: Hey guys my summer has been pretty hectic and stressful for some reason so I may have to change my upload schedule a bit. Instead of posting every day, I'll post every two days. This will help me out greatly with making the chapters longer and high quality so I have a little more time and so you guys can enjoy them as well. I hope that's alright! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 3.7K 44
I do not own anything except my own characters Sera Takes place after the second episode of the first season.
24.6K 1.1K 53
You attended school with the infamous Jotaro Kujo, and although you found him attractive, he had a record. One fateful day, when you were faking sick...
247K 1.8K 6
When Y/n moves to Japan she didn't expect to become the ultimate ladies man, or... mans lady? all characters belong to Haruichi Furudate #4 IN NEKOM...
158K 2.5K 30
❝ Love breeds sacrifice, which in turn breeds hatred. Then you can know pain. ❞ Aired: August 31, 2018 Ended: June 12, 2020 ──────────── ◆ Characters...