Diaz

By xo_angels

I don't remember what I wrote so... one day a man met a woman and they did stuff and stuff... Fuck it I can't... More

1st Day
Her
Fight?
Dinner?
She's a Virgin???
I'm blocked?
Losing it.
I'm coming home.
Meeting new people?
Waiting for her.
Back to the living.
Helping Children
No it's not okay
Family ties.
Yellow Ledbetter
Dangerous Liaisons.
The Call.
The Trade
Bring her Home.
Welcome to my home
All settled in.
Lei Γ¨ con il bambino
The Ball
Two Steps at a Time
Unfolding Truths
Emmett and Amara
Night Changes
Night Changes II
Bad Energy Rising
I came back with hell
Reigning Pain
We All Become Killers Sometimes
I Understand This Time
Un Altro Bambino in Arrivo
New Orleans
Peace Reigns in New Orleans
This Time It Will Be Me
This Time It Will Be Me II
This Time It Will Be Me III
It Is Done, No More.
Fidanzamento Tanto Atteso
This Is Our Happily Ever After
Last Note
Hey
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ
πŸ‘©β€πŸ¦―πŸ’”
πŸ‘€

Old friends & Back to Work

3K 52 22
By xo_angels

4 am

Saturday, January 2

Ezio's Pov

Isabella is still asleep. I sat up and ran my fingers through my hair and sighed.

I got up and went to the bathroom taking a cold shower and brushed my teeth.

That reminds me, I need to get rid of that strap on shit.

Where the fuck did she even get it from?

I walked over to the closet and picked it up from the floor. I walked back to the door and opened it and went downstairs.

I watched as the lights flickered on revealing Rage, Emilio, Logan, Kai and Owen.

I looked at the guys and they just stared at the strap on in my hand.

" It's not what you think " I said while looking between the guys.

" I knew you were a freak but that's wayyy too freaky " Owen said.

" I need a drink " I said.

" I need a bottle and a story time " Emilio said and I threw the strap on in the garbage.

I grabbed two bottles of whiskey from the cabinets and we all went out back.

It was pitch black but the lights from the pool brightened the place.

We sat around the benches and Rage handed me the cups from last night.

I poured each man a drink.

We all took a sip.

" Alright what's this about why is everyone here? " I asked.

They looked at each other and I cocked an eyebrow.

" Emilio take one for the team " Rage said as he pat Emilio on his shoulder.

" Ow, may I remind you that I got stabbed last night " Emilio said.

" Ezio, we all think you should come back to work. You haven't been to work since the twins came in to your life. " Emilio said.

" Yeah we want you to start fresh Monday " Logan said.

" We knew you wanted to be close to your kid's but it's time to come back to work " Kai said.

" Plus the twins are going to school Monday. That's 5 days a week, what are you gonna do when they are not here? " Owen asked.

" Yeah brother it's time to go back. " Rage said.

" Fine. You guys are right it's time go back. But Owen Aunt Aurora has to come back on the property to help Valicity out with the kids. She can't cook to save her life and I'd like my kids to remain alive " I said then took a drink.

" Mom will be here at 7 " Owen said and I nod.

An hour later

" Amara picked it up? " Emilio asked then took a drink from his cup.

" Yep. Then man when I told her to put it down she looked at me and said " No it's a magic wand " I said mocking her voice in the last part.

" So I had to tell her I'd take them in town today " I said then sighed.

I raised the bottle to my mouth while shaking my head.

" I wanted to get some back to school stuff for the boys too. We all can go together me, you, Val, Scarlett and the kids " Emilio said and I nod.

" What time is it? " I asked and Rage looked at his watch.

" 5:45 " he said.

" I'm just gonna sleep until 10, Emilio wake me up please " I said as I got up and stretched.

" Bro's " I said then walked away.

I went upstairs. I saw the kids door open and the lights were on.

I walked down the hallway and stop at their door.

Emmett was wide awake and Amara was fast asleep in the most awkward position.

My eyes shifted back to Emmett and I walked into the room.

" Hey stud muffin " I said as I picked him up.

" I can't go back to sleep " he said as he rubbed his eye.

" Let's go I have this little trick " I said as I walked over to Amara's bed. I put Emmett down and picked up a sleeping Amara in my arms.

I walked out of the room with Emmett walking behind me.

I opened my room door and we went inside. I placed Amara beside Isabella and she immediately grabbed onto her mother.

I lifted Emmett onto the bed, beside his sister.

I got onto the bed.

" Father " Emmett said as he looked at the ceiling.

I looked down at him.

" You can say Dad " I said.

" No I prefer father. " he said as he looked at me.

" I want to sleep on your chest " he said and I smiled.

" Come here " I said as I picked him up and placed him on my chest.

Since Isabella kicked the blankets off I took them all for me and Emmett.

I gently rubbed Emmett's cheek and his eyes slowly closed down.

A few seconds later I heard light baby snores. I looked down at Emmett and he was fast asleep.

I folded my arms behind my head and stared at my little family then I fell asleep.

A couple hours later...

" Daddy " I heard a little voice as someone shaked me.

" Mhm? " I said still half asleep.

" Wake up " Amara said and I just turned my back to her and tried to get comfy again.

" Fine " she said then stormed out the door.

" Uncle Milio he's not waking up " she yelled and I held my ears.

" I'm coming sweetheart " Emilio yelled back.

The place was quite.

Finally.

Then I felt ice cold water drowning me.

" What the Fu- " I yelled as Amara walked in.

I took a deep breath.

" What was the reason? " I asked.

" It's Saturday, we were supposed to take the kids shopping for school Monday " he said then it snapped back to me.

" Oh, what time is it? " I asked.

" 3:40 " Emilio said.

" I specifically said wake me up at 10 " I said as I walked over to my closet.

" I was getting the 4000 and Macaroni " he said.

" Watch it " I said as I signaled that Amara was here.

" I didn't know you love Macaroni, I can give you some of mine later when mommy makes it " Amara said and I just banged my head on the boards.

" I've never felt more uncomfortable right now " Emilio said.

" I'm just gonna " he said as he pointed to the door and I nod.

" Yeah " he said then quickly left the room.

" Amara go get your shoes on Muffin " I said and she replied with an okay.

You know going back to work isn't that bad.

I quickly threw on some clothes and a watch. I grabbed my phone and threw my shades on, then left the room.

I went downstairs and everyone was sitting on the couch waiting for me.

" Everyone got their shades? " I asked.

" Ezio an entire family wearing shades trying not to be seen.... isn't that going to draw more attention to us? " Isabella asked.

" Fine each parent is wearing shades " I said.

We were now in town. Emilio parked the car. I looked in my mirror as the men I requested to watch over us parked too.

Emilio and I got out of the car. I opened the door for Isabella helping her out as Emilio did the same for Scarlett.

I picked Amara up and Isabella picked Emmett up as Kade and Alistair got out on the other side.

We all stood one place and looked up at the mall.

" Stay together at all times. If someone gets lost call me. I have my guys following us. " I said and everybody nod.

" Alright let's go shopping " Emilio said and we all walked into the mall.

I stood and watched as the kids picked out everything they liked from each store.

I handed the bag's from each store to the three of my guys following us.

3 full hours of shopping.

7 pm

We decided to go to the restaurant.

We all got out of the car and stood at the bottom of the stairs.

" Emilio this is Rage's restaurant. I'll show you Scarlett's hotel some other time " I said.

We walked up the stairs with Emmett in my arms and Amara holding Alistair's hand.

" You didn't tell me this was Rage's restaurant " Isabella leaned over to me.

" It wasn't revelant at that time. " I said.

We reached the top of the stairs.

" Good evening, table for all 1 2 3 4, 8 of you? " the lady asked.

Before I could say anything.

" Lady you skipped 5 6 and 7 " Emmett said.

" Yes table for 8. " Emilio said.

" Do you have a reservation? " she asked.

" No, we're Diaz. Ezio Diaz to be exact " I said then took my shades of.

" Wow you're even more handsome in person " she said and my eye twitched.

" Lady he has a wife buzz off " Alistair said.

" Sorry right this way " she said and we followed her.

We got the same spot where I took Isabella for our first date.

" wow "

" This is so cool "

" I can see the city from here "

Amara, Kade and Alistair admired the view.

" What do you think Emmett? " Emilio asked while recording.

" I am not.....impressed " Emmett said and Emilio stop recording.

" I'm sending this to Rage " Emilio said and we both smiled.

" He's gonna be pis-

" Sir? " someone said cutting Emilio off and the room fell silent.

I stared at the man in a suit, he was well put together.

" Do I know you? " I asked as my hand shifted to my gun under my shirt.

" You probably don't remember me but you made me where I am today. " he said and I cocked an eyebrow.

" Okay " I said confused.

" Oh my God " Isabella said as she stood up and covered her mouth as she walked up to the guy.

" Miss Val " he said and she hugged him.

" Explanation of who he is please? " I said to Isabella.

" This is Nicholas. He was that kid you bought the laptop for, the one that was working here and at the hotel a couple years ago " Isabella said and then it clicked.

" Nick? " I said and the man nod.

I stood up and walked over to him.

" Nice to see you again " I said as he shook my hand.

" Would you like to join us? " Isabella asked him.

" Yeah sure, my wife is here, oh there she is " he said and a girl walked up to him and kissed him on the cheek.

She turned and looked at us and her eyes widen when she saw Emilio.

" Molly? " Emilio said and she nod then smiled.

Emilio got up from the table and hugged Molly.

" Honey this is Molly, Molly this is my wife Scarlett and my sons Kade and Alistair " Emilio said.

" Hi nice to meet you " Molly said as she shook hands with Scarlett and waved to the boys.

" Come sit " Isabella said and we all took our seats.

A few minutes later...

We got our food and a separate table for the kids.

" So how did you meet Molly? " Scarlett asked.

" Molly if I may? " Emilio said and she nod.

" One day I was walking pass this alley. This woman was basically selling Molly, you know as a prostitute-

" What's a prostitute? " Amara asked cutting Emilio off.

I let go of the knife and fork in my hand and they made a clink hitting the plate.

" Muffin it's a pretty pretty princess " Emilio answered her.

" Cool, Amara you are a prostitute " Emmett said to Amara.

" No " Everyone mumbled and I held my head with both hands.

" Thank you Emmett " she said then hugged her brother.

I walked over to their table and stoop down.

" Stud Muffin don't call her that again " I said as I held onto his chair.

" Why not? You said I should be nice to my sister " he said.

" Yes but don't call her that. That's not a nice word. " I said.

" But Uncle Emilio said-

" Fuck Uncle Emilio " I cut Amara off and the twins gasped.

Isabella's POV

" Father that is a bad word. " Emmett said and I watched as Ezio got up and walked back over to us.

" Babe-

" Don't " he said putting his hand up cutting me off.

" So Nick what have you made of yourself? " Ezio asked.

" Well sir, I am a senior software engineer " Nicholas said.

" How many figures a year? " Ezio asked.

" Six figures a year sir. Just from my career " he said and Ezio smiled.

" You can now call me Ezio " he said and Nicholas smiled.

" I also own a restaurant in California. That's where I met Molly. She was a waitress at the restaurant before I bought the place. Now I'm sending her back to school " Nick said then took a sip from his glass.

" My face probably isn't showing it right now, but I'm very proud of you. " Ezio said.

" Thank you Ezio " Nick said as he bowed his head.

" Well brother I think we best call it a night you're daughter is currently sleeping on the table " Emilio said and we all looked around.

" Yeah we should go " I said.

" Nick, Molly we can catch up some other time. How long are you guys staying in Italy? " Ezio asked them

" 6 months " Molly answered.

We said our goodbye's and Ezio picked up Amara and Emilio picked up Emmett.

Ezio's Pov

We were currently home. The twins were asleep. Isabella and I were up sorting out the bags.

" I love these cute water bottles " she said and I looked at the bottles.

" Yeah they're cute " I said then looked away.

" What's wrong? " she asked as she put the bottles down.

" I said Fuck around my kids. Then they now know the word prostitute. I'm thee worst parent. You know raising Kade, he never once said words like that. " I said.

" Babe you're not a bad parent because you're kids said a bad word or because you mistakenly said a bad word. You're the best dad, kids would kill for a dad like you. " she said then engulfed me into a hug and I hugged her back.

" So where were we last night? " I asked her as I broke the hug.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 86 31
this story is like all the other mafia husband and arrange marriage like yall read in wattpad but this one is my way or how I think would be good /th...
2M 53.2K 69
"It's funny that you are saying this because if one of us is jealous, then it's you. Or did you forget that you just pushed the man I was dancing wit...
310K 3.9K 26
Lots of sex scenes. Cause I'm a horny freak. This book is very poorly written and I'm very very sorry. It was an experiment book to give me ideas for...
325K 12.2K 31
WARNING!!! I wrote this when I was a kid. The tropes and stuffs are no longer relevant πŸ˜€ BUT feel free to leave hate comments πŸ˜ŒπŸ€™ They make me feel...