★Read you like a book★ JJBA

By OkGalaxy

Y/N, your average 17-year-old bookworm has decided that there is truly nothing in her life that makes it spec... More

★Under the Moonlight★
★Mysterious Coincidences★
★Restless Nights★
★Discovery★
★Devious Attack★
★Truth and Secrets★
★New Team Member★
★Unexpected Adventure★
★Up in the Sky★
★Battle of Wits and Brawn★
★A Salty Battle★
★Normal Day, Strange Life★
★Beast Aboard the Ship★
★Hotel Freights★
★Traitor Among Us★
★Revenge Gone Wrong★
★The Will to Move Forward★
★Fun Times★
★Cars and Cliffs★
★Suspicious Fog★
★Mystery Behind the Shadows★
★Cruel Tactics★
★Friendship and Dreams★
★The Sun and Mirage★
★All Aboard the Cessna★
★A Backfired Plan★
★Sandy Shores★
★Special Surprise★
★Submarine Chaos★
★Battle on Land★
★A Strange Ally★
★Sense of Pride/Defeat★
★Double the Suspicion★
★Feel Better my Friend★
★No longer Normal-ish?★
★Together Forever★
★Showdown Baby★
★Important!★
★Get Ready, Cause I'm Coming★
★Easy Decision★
★So Long Everyone★
★The End★
★True Ending★
★After Story★

★Pipe Dreams★

1.1K 42 34
By OkGalaxy

"Such a beautiful bracelet." Dan hummed as he observed all of the jewelry encased behind a glass box. He let my hand go for a minute and pressed both hands on the glass, admiring the pieces even more.

"Tell me are you more of a lady that prefers rings or bracelets?" Dan eyed me waiting for a response but all I did was shake my head. 

"Neither, how about we go for an ice cream instead?" I suggested because I unfortunately knew what he was trying to hint at. He's going to make either me or Jotaro steal the bracelet...like he stole our money and wallets minutes ago.

"Nuh-uh, a gift like this suits you terribly dear." He pointed to a bracelet decorated with sapphires and pearls. He then turned to Jotaro and added, "Come on, use Star Platinum to steal the bracelet quickly."

Jotaro crossed his arms and silently refused until Dan started to threaten him. 

"I mean I could steal it myself, but if I get beaten to a bloody pulp, then your old geezer would surely die from the pain." He chuckled and walked towards the glass box until Jotaro finally gave in.

"Wait!" I tugged on Dan's sleeve, "If you want a bracelet so bad, I could just make one! You already know my stand's ability from Dio and Amelia telling you right? It would be no problem." 

"Shut it you bitch." He slapped my hand away and glared at Jotaro. "Don't make me wait, if you know what's good for you."

Jotaro pulled out Star Platinum and carefully sneaked the bracelet through some gaps in the glass box. It handed the bracelet to Jotaro himself and then phased back into him, from view.

Dan, now delighted at what he was seeing, let out a yell for the whole world to hear. "This guy is shoplifting!" and pointed at Jotaro. 

"Son of a..." Jotaro grumbled as the sales clerk behind the counter looked terrified and ran to get back up.

I was about to sneakily replace the bracelet with the exact same replica until three very muscular men appeared on the sales clerk's behalf before I could do so. Damn it! They're going to beat him up, but they're just regular civilians...I shouldn't fight them off using my stand.

"Let's take this outside and teach this thief a lesson, boys." One of the men grinned at his partners and they nodded as well.

When this is all over, I'm gonna beat Dan up so badly that he won't be able to see the light of day for a few weeks...

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

One of the men grabbed a club and was about to strike him, and I ran to stop the attack. But Dan held me back, grabbing my arms and laughing uncontrollably at the sight. I could only watch in horror as Jotaro took a blow to the back and coughed up a large amount of blood.

"LET ME GO!" I screamed and tried to push him off of me, "DON'T HURT HIM! He's not a thief!" I yelled to the three men as they proceeded to whack his back, arms, and whatever they could hit In a frenzy of rage. 

Jotaro wasn't fighting back, he knew as well as I do that we shouldn't use our stands to attack civilians. But is it so wrong to use Star Platinum to protect himself?! He's about to pass out from all of the blunt force trauma.

I pushed Dan off me with as much force as I could without necessarily hurting him, and made a shield appear to block any attacks the three men might make with their clubs. The blows that the shield took became consistent, but soon they slowed down as the men finally started to realize what was going on.

"What the..." One of the men grumbled, "How did she make that shield appear so fast?"

"She's that thief's co-conspirator, she had a shield at ready in case their plan to steal the piece of jewelry didn't work out." Dan grinned evilly as he spouted more lies from his mouth.

"Woman or not, we'll teach you not to steal from us!" They all angrily yelled and charged at me.

Good thing is that now they lost interest in Jotaro, bad thing is that they're all surrounding me! Defending myself won't be enough against three large clubs, I need to fight back...

One of the men swung at me and I blocked the attack swiftly, then pivoted in the other direction and blocked a second blow. But the third one caught me off guard as the sharp pivot I just did knocked me off balance, giving the third man a chance to strike and give me a massive blow over the head.

A stabbing pain in my head began to form the more I began to realize it. I couldn't even stand as I fell to my knees on the gravel road under me. My whole world began to turn dark as light faded from view, that blow I took must have given me a major concussion for me to get knocked out that fast, yet I can still feel the men kicking me out of anger.

In a desperate attempt, I saw a semi-conscious Jotaro look back at my eyes in horror and shock. He tried to stand up and finally fight back but dropped to the ground as a ton of weighted blankets fell on him. 

If Dan or the other men try to hurt him again, the blankets will cushion all the blows that might be thrown at him.

Well as for me, the only other thing I could do was reach out to the only person in the area who made me feel comfortable, who cared about me, I'm sorry I couldn't do more Jojo. 

"Beat Dan's ass for me and everyone else...will...ya?" Was the only thing I could say as my world finally turned off its lights and sent me to sleep in a desolate void of unconsciousness. 

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

"Quite impressive," Amelia applauded, "In your last moments, instead of saving yourself, you chose to save that boy."

"Your acting as If I died. I only took a blow to the head, It's just a concussion." Y/N brushed off what she said, slightly annoyed at just being near her presence.

"Shame, I was hoping you'd accept a peaceful death along with your comrades when Enyaba gave you all that arsenic-poisoned drink, but you chose not to drink it."

"Oh cut the crap." Y/N angrily yelled at her, "Even though I can't discern whether or not this is reality, I still know this is one of your stand's cheap tricks! So tell me then, what is it?!"

Amelia sighed but nodded her head in return saying, "Fine, since I'll kill you anyways you might as well deserve to know."

A stand materialized behind her, it was a surreal being, something you'd see in one of Pablo Picasso's paintings. Its hair was long and flowy, and it wore a suit that obscured almost its whole body, giving a slightly ghost-like appearance. But to Y/N, the way that it appeared made slight sense since the stands abilities are tied in with dreams and whatnot.

"Meet Pipe Dreams, It has a massive range which is why it can reach you all the way from Cairo. Its main ability? Sleepwalk. The second you fall asleep or lose consciousness, It begins to control every movement of your body from walking, to even using your stand. The best parts are, is that only I know the secret of how to wake up in my dream world...either I allow you to wake up, or there is another method of doing so."

"You bitch! What are you even going to use me for?!" Y/N shouted because she still didn't get what her plan was supposed to be.

"You'll see, If you wake up that is..."

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

"We did it!" Polnareff shouted with relief, cuts and bruises were all over his body from fighting The Lovers, Noriaki remained fairly unscathed. 

"I was scared for my life!" Joseph gasped as he clutched his head with one hand slightly, and shivered from remembering that awful fight.

"I'm glad I thought of using Hierophant to trap The Lovers, it seemed to work out fairly well." Noriaki shrugged and Joseph contributed by saying, "Yea, and that TV that Y/N gave us worked out too, speaking of which, where is sh-"

Polnareff, Noriaki, and Joseph all gasped as they saw Jotaro cradling an unconscious Y/N in his arms. As Jotaro had blood trickling down the corners of his mouth, and Y/N had blood seeping out of her head, she was motionless...

"JOTARO! Y/N!" They all yelled and ran to the two to check on how they were. Jotaro placed Y/N on the couple of weighted blankets that she summoned earlier so she would be more comfortable.

He then pointed to a big hole in the wall, it was still all dusty and falling apart as if something had just crashed into it minutes ago. Jotaro confirmed it and said, "I made the bastard pay. He'll be in the hospital for a good few months, I even threw in a small tip for his payment as well."

"Never mind that, what happened to Y/N?!" Noriaki knelt down to the girl's level and checked out her wound, but he was shocked when his hand got slapped away.

It seemed like Y/N was waking up, she started to move, but her movement was wobbly. She stood up on her feet and refused any help. 

She opened her eyes, but they no longer were of that calm, and funny girl that they all loved to have. But soulless, empty voids of nothingness. It's like she was asleep, but still moving at the same time.

"Y/N! What the hell is going on?" Polnareff ran up to her and tried to shake her to bring her back to her senses but it seemed that nothing worked. She wouldn't respond.

Half&Half appeared and sent multiple "DURARARARARA-RA!" punches at him which flung him feet in the air and sent him crashing into a brick wall.

Noriaki moved away from her to avoid getting hit as well. He turned to look a Jotaro and questioned him, "Jotaro, what happened?"

He clenched his fist in response as he turned to look at Y/N standing in a cautious stance, planning to attack them the second they even take a step. Jotaro then shook his head and replied, "I don't know. It's probably one of those stand attack nightmares she told us about. It's like her movements aren't her own."

"Yea it's like she's sleepwalking!" Joseph mumbled under his breath as Polnareff groaned in the distance from the sudden blow.

"Sleepwalking? More like sleep attacking!" He coughed

"If we have to fight back then so be it, but don't hurt her too much, she's already been incapacitated a few minutes before from a blow to the head," Jotaro warned and pulled out Star Platinum hesitantly, not quite pleasant on the idea of hurting a person he cares about a lot.

"You Joestars are as good as dead." Y/N finally began to speak, her voice monotone and without emotion, "Kakyoin and Polnareff as well."

"I will eliminate all of you!" She glared at them all, leaving them all too stunned to speak.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

677K 33.5K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
67.5K 1.8K 13
You're the wife of Uramichi Omota. You both are on the show Together With Maman. follows Anime plot X Fem Reader WARNING: I don't own the plot nor th...
311K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
86.4K 2.7K 26
Riddled with bullets and dripping with blood, y/n escapes from the fingers of death and stumbles across a rocky shore in an attempt to hide from her...