Tequila || lee minho ✓

By NOT_straightkids_

❝Hi, my name is Minho and I have three cats.❞ ❝Hi, I'm Hana and I love cats.❞ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 『 What... More

A/N + Intro
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
Epilogue

8

3.4K 127 168
By NOT_straightkids_

"CATS!" I yelled, completely ignoring Minho as soon as I saw Soonie emerge.  I picked him up and put him on my lap, sitting on the floor.  I began petting Soonie but Minho quickly took the cat away from me.

"Hey, what was that for?" I asked, trying to get Soonie back.

"Nope, no more cats for you," he stated, holding into Soonie.

"I'll just find the others then," I reasoned, rolling my eyes.  "I just know they're gonna be happy to see me."

With that, I left the living room and went towards the direction that Soonie came from.  I entered Minho's bedroom and found Doongie and Dori playing with some cat toys.

"Let me at least steal you guys before your father comes and acts like a dick," I laughed, sitting down to play with the two cats.

"What was that?" Minho asked, leaning against the door frame.  He crossed his arms and looked at me amusingly.

"Here he comes," I groaned, as if I was actually having a conversation with Doongie and Dori.

"Sorry cats, I'm stealing your mother," Minho said, approaching me.

Ugh why is he so adamant about me leaving his cats alone? I just want to play with and pet some cats and-

Wait did he call me their mother??

"Mother?" I blurted out after my brain finally processed what he said.

"They seem to show you an unreasonable amount of affection," Minho shrugged.  He then grabbed me by my waist and hauled me up.

Now he was basically giving me a back hug.  He leaned in closer to my ear and said "Less playing, more working."

I slipped away from his arms, flustered.  I turned to face him, trying to maintain a straight face.

"Well what are we waiting for then? Let's go," I said, pushing past Minho so that he wouldn't be able to notice the blush starting to creep up.

"Wait isn't everything basically packed?" I questioned as I returned to the empty living room.  Aside from a few boxes, the apartment was completely empty.

"We just need to move those few boxes to the new place," Minho pointed out.

"That's it?"

"That's it."

I turned to face him, confused.  "If that was all you needed to do, why call me over?"

"Did you not want to come?" Minho fired back, raising an eyebrow.

"No no it's not that..." I trailed off, trying to find the right words.  "It's just- you know what, never mind."

"Okay," he shrugged as he picked up a box.  We moved the last of the boxes into Minho's car and drove to his apartment.

Minho was right, his new apartment was much bigger and had plenty of space for him and his three cats.  He let Soonie Doongie and Dori explore their new home as we finished bringing in the last of his items.

"Now you just need to unpack everything," I sighed.  I forgot how much physical strength it took for this job.

"I wonder who's gonna help me with that," Minho said suggestively, sending me a side glance.

"Listen if you want to spend time with me, you can just ask.  No need to always make up excuses," I said, satisfied.

Okay Hana, that was extremely blunt.  Was it too blunt? Oh I really hope not...

"Noted," Minho nodded, unable to keep a smile from spreading.

"Let's take a break from all this," I sighed, collapsing onto the couch in his living room.  Minho followed close behind, sitting right next to me.  We both leaned our heads back.  I looked over at Minho's side profile, silently observing it.

Why can his jawline literally cut vegetables???

"I know I'm hot, no need to stare," Minho said out of nowhere.  He turned to me smugly, staring back at me.

"I never said you're hot," I replied, narrowing my eyes.

"I don't need you to tell me I'm hot for me to know I'm hot."

"Jeez, don't you ever get tired of yourself?" I asked, rolling my eyes.

"Clearly you're not," he smirked.

"I'm not what?"

"Tired of me."

"And you know that how?" I questioned, narrowing my eyes.

"Let's be real Hana, no one willingly volunteers to help someone move just because they want to." Minho reasoned.

"You don't know that," I started.  "You know, there are actually people out there who do things from the kindness of their heart.  I know it may be a shocker to you, but it's true."

"Maybe there are people like that," Minho nodded. "But you're definitely not one of them."

"You don't know that!" I practically yelled.

"I think both of us know Hana," Minho responded.  "You and I both know we're very similar people."

"Whatever," I scoffed.  "Your point?"

"My point is that you're not tired of me because you willingly come and help me move."

"Ok well in that case you're not tired of me either," I fired back.  "I don't think you pin someone against the wall and kiss them if you're tired of them."

"Door."

"What?"

"I pinned you against the door, not wall," Minho replied coolly.

"That's irrelevant!" I said exasperated.

"You kissed me back, you know," Minho pointed out. 

"Yeah, I did, what about it?" I asked annoyed.

Why do we always pretend to hate each other??

"Would you do it again?" Minho asked, his voice a little uneasy.

"Wanna find out?" I replied, my heart beating faster as I leaned closer.

Okayyy we're doing this again... nice.

Our lips connected as I sat up straighter on the couch, trying to move closer to him. Minho gently laid one of his hands on my waist, sending butterflies throughout my body. 

My body was twisted in an awkward position.  So, without thinking twice, I swung a leg over Minho's lap, now straddling him.

I definitely didn't think this through.  I'm going to internally combust.

Minho broke apart from the kiss, staring at me in surprise.  I simply looked at him clueless, as if this was totally normal.

"What?" I asked.

He simply shook his head before connected his lips with mine once again.  I ran my fingers through his soft hair as Minho held my waist.

Minho then moved to kiss my neck, specifically the same place he gave me a hickey.  He looked back up at me, smiling. 

"Hana, you're so gorgeous."

"No need to state the obvious sweetie," I smirked, getting off of Minho's lap.

"Done so quickly?" he asked, sitting up a little straighter.

"Well, gotta keep things interesting, don't we?" I reasoned.

"You really are something," Minho muttered under his breath, just loud enough for me to here.

I stayed for a little longer, just talking with Minho and playing with his cats.  He even insisted that I eat lunch there with him.

"Thank you for lunch," I smiled, gathering my things.  "I should probably start heading home before Felix goes crazy."

I noticed Minho's smile falter a bit before walking me to the door.  I said my final goodbyes to Minho's cats, who have grew accustomed to me around.

"Here, I'll drive you back to my old place," Minho said, grabbing his keys.  "Your car is still parked there."

"Oh, right," I nodded, following Minho to his car.  The whole car ride was filled with a comfortable silence, Minho and I simply enjoying each other's presence.  He pulled up to a parking spot right next to my car and turned to me.

"I guess I'll see you around then," Minho nodded, waving me a farewell.

"Yeah, bye!' I waved back, getting into my own car and driving home.

Minho POV

I drove back to my new apartment, a smile stuck onto my face.  What is she doing to me? I've never been the person to rush these types of things...

All of it felt so scary.  After all, I just met Hana not even a month ago.  I don't know a lot about her.  That made me doubt everything we had going on so far.

Minho, you cannot have a repeat of what happened last time.  You need to distance yourself from her before it becomes too late...

Knowing that Hana probably already got the impression that I'm willing to take things further with her, I felt a little bad for leading her on.  But in my defense, I was leading myself on too. I should've seen from the beginning that I couldn't just jump into this pretending everything was going to turn out just fine.

Because that never fucking happens.

I entered my new apartment, burdened by my own thoughts.  No matter how much I wanted to spend more time with her, feel her lips on mine, and just have her near me, I knew that all of it needed to stop.

-- a/n --

I told you guys to buckle up... shit's about to go down

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

360K 15K 58
Both Minho and Jisung had been single for a while. But that was about to change when their shared friend decided to introduce the two. Text & Normal...
997K 33.1K 130
When you're destined to be with not 1... but 8 soulmates! - ❝ 𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓶 - ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀʟᴇᴛᴛᴇ 🎨 ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ 8 ꜱᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇꜱ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪɴᴛᴏ...
212K 7.4K 36
Jisung was only 16 when he met Minho, at first they were only good friends though as time passed their relationship took a turn but then Minho left a...
1M 27.6K 63
This is a Stray Kids x Reader story... soulmate au This is fluff I'm gonna try to make this gender neutral so any type of fan can enjoy it. Gonna be...