๐“˜๐“๐“ฅ๐“˜๐“’๐“ฃ๐“ค๐“ข | ๐—ž๐—ฉ โœ” ๐Ÿ

By _Dee_life

----------------------------------------------------------------- Trouble brews in the town as innocent human... More

๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–—๐–†๐–ˆ๐–™๐–Š๐–—๐–˜ ๐Ÿฅ€
๐–‰๐–—๐–Ž๐–“๐– ๐Ÿฅ€
๐–—๐–†๐–“๐–ˆ๐– ๐Ÿฅ€
๐–‹๐–†๐–—๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿฅ€
๐–’๐–†๐–“๐–˜๐–Ž๐–”๐–“ ๐Ÿฅ€
๐–•๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–Š๐–“๐–ˆ๐–Š ๐Ÿฅ€
๐–‰๐–Ž๐–“๐–“๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿฅ€
๐–†๐–š๐–—๐–† ๐Ÿฅ€
๐–‘๐–Š๐–›๐–Ž ๐Ÿฅ€
๐–—๐–†๐–Œ๐–Š ๐Ÿฅ€
๐–ˆ๐–”๐–‘๐–‰ ๐Ÿฅ€
๐–—๐–š๐–Ž๐–“ ๐Ÿฅ€
๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–Ž๐–˜๐–™ ๐Ÿฅ€
๐–ˆ๐–”๐–“๐–™๐–—๐–”๐–‘ ๐Ÿฅ€
๐–›๐–†๐–’๐–•๐–Ž๐–—๐–Š? ๐Ÿฅ€
๐–ˆ๐–‘๐–Ž๐–‹๐–‹ ๐Ÿฅ€
๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–—๐–˜๐–™๐Ÿฅ€
๐–†๐–“๐–Š๐–œ ๐Ÿฅ€
๐–™๐–”๐–š๐–ˆ๐– ๐Ÿฅ€
๐–˜๐–š๐–—๐–—๐–Š๐–†๐–‘ ๐Ÿฅ€
r๐–Ž๐–‰๐–Š ๐Ÿฅ€
๐–†๐–—๐–ˆ๐–๐–Š๐–—๐–ž ๐Ÿฅ€
๐•ฝ๐–†๐–Ž๐–‰๐Ÿฅ€
๐–›๐–Š๐–—๐–›๐–†๐–Ž๐–“ ๐Ÿฅ€
๐–‰๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–Ž๐–˜๐–Ž๐–”๐–“ ๐Ÿฅ€
๐–ˆ๐–”๐–š๐–“๐–ˆ๐–Ž๐–‘ ๐Ÿฅ€
๐–‰๐–Š๐–†๐–‰ ๐Ÿฅ€
๐–—๐–š๐–“ ๐Ÿฅ€
๐–™๐–—๐–†๐–• ๐Ÿฅ€
๐–—๐–Š๐–Œ๐–—๐–Š๐–™ ๐Ÿฅ€
๐–†๐–‘๐–”๐–“๐–Š ๐Ÿฅ€
๐–๐–Š๐–†๐–—๐–™ ๐–‡๐–Š๐–†๐–™๐Ÿฅ€
๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–‘๐–Ž๐–“๐–† ๐Ÿฅ€
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–“๐–“๐–Š๐–‘ ๐Ÿฅ€
๐–”๐–”๐–”๐–‰๐–”๐–” ๐Ÿฅ€
๐–”๐–•๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“ ๐Ÿฅ€
๐–๐–†๐–๐–ž ๐Ÿฅ€
๐–‰๐–†๐–—๐– ๐Ÿฅ€
๐–‡๐–‘๐–”๐–ˆ๐–๐–Š๐–‰ ๐Ÿฅ€
๐–›๐–Ž๐–Š๐–™๐–“๐–†๐–’ ๐Ÿฅ€
๐–‡๐–†๐–™๐–™๐–‘๐–Š ๐Ÿฅ€
๐–˜๐–Ž๐–“ ๐Ÿฅ€
๐–˜๐–™๐–†๐–๐–Š ๐Ÿฅ€
๐–—๐–Š๐–‰ ๐–’๐–”๐–”๐–“ ๐Ÿฅ€
๐–‰๐–Š๐–˜๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–ˆ๐–†๐–™๐–Š ๐Ÿฅ€
๐–‘๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š ๐Ÿฅ€
๐–’๐–ž ๐–œ๐–”๐–—๐–‘๐–‰ ๐Ÿฅ€
๐–“๐–†๐–Š ๐–˜๐–Š๐–˜๐–†๐–“๐–Œ ๐Ÿฅ€
๐–Ž๐–“๐–›๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–™๐–š๐–˜ ๐Ÿฅ€
๐•ฐ๐–•๐–Ž๐–‘๐–”๐–š๐–Œ๐–Š : ๐–๐–Š๐–”๐–“ ๐Ÿฅ€

๐–Š๐–‰๐–Œ๐–Š ๐Ÿฅ€

806 65 9
By _Dee_life

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What the fuck?! You mean you were under attack?!" Namjoon's voice booms, his eyes blazing with fury as he confronts Celina, Jin resting in one of the rooms in her home.

"Okay you need to relax. It's that bloody witch Fiona, okay? We had no idea she was gonna attack us, much less at Jin's bar," Celina explains, trying to calm Namjoon down amidst the chaos.

"Fuck this! Now the one I love is at risk," Namjoon curses, his frustration evident as he heads towards the room where Jin is resting, sighing heavily at his state.

Jin is asleep due to the herbs Celina gave him, a temporary relief from the pain.

"He's gonna be fine , I treated the wounds so it won't get infected," Celina assures Namjoon, but she watches with concern as he storms off, his determination clear.

"Where are you going?!" Celina yells after him, but Namjoon is already heading out the front door.

"I'm going to see the bastard behind this," he declares firmly, leaving Celina confused and worried.

With a defeated sigh, she returns to complete the spells she's been crafting for Taehyung's protection.

-----------

Levi sat behind his desk, immersed in his paperwork, the tranquility of his office shattered by the sudden crash of the door swinging open.

"What the hell- did they not teach you how to knock?" Levi's protest is cut short by a brutal blow to his jaw, sending a wave of pain coursing through him.

"You enjoy that?" Namjoon's voice is laced with contempt as he advances towards Levi, his fist still clenched tightly.

Levi winces, holding his stinging cheek, as Namjoon continues his assault, raining down blows upon him.

Each strike lands with force, causing Levi to struggle in vain to defend himself.

In a swift motion, Namjoon seizes Levi by the collar, hoisting him up and slamming him onto the desk with a sickening thud.

The impact leaves Levi gasping for air, agony coursing through his body as he clutches his bruised sides.

"It's over for you - I've had my fill of your bullying, and now you dare to target those I care about," Namjoon's voice is filled with righteous fury, his eyes ablaze with anger.

Levi manages a dark chuckle, despite the pain wracking his body, as he sits up defiantly.

"You're a fool! You know I could obliterate you with a mere thought."

"Go ahead! "

" try it , cause I've reached my limit. But mark my words! "

" lay another finger on my loved ones, and you'll suffer the same fate," Namjoon's voice drips with menace as he storms out of the office, leaving Levi nursing his wounds in his wake.

--------------------

"Hey, it's okay," Jungkook murmurs soothingly, his arms enveloping Taehyung in a gentle embrace.

He presses tender kisses along Taehyung's shoulder blades, his touch warm and reassuring.

"Do you feel any better?" Jungkook's voice carries a soft, comforting tone as he whispers in Taehyung's ear, his breath warm against his skin.

Taehyung's reflection in the mirror stares back at him, his eyes filled with tears as he admits softly, "I-I feel ugly."

Jungkook's heart aches at Taehyung's words, his grip tightening around him in a protective embrace.

"You're not ugly, Tae. You're beautiful, inside and out," he murmurs earnestly, his voice filled with sincerity.

He guides Taehyung to turn around, gently wiping away the tears that trickle down his cheeks.

"You're carrying our child, and that makes you even more radiant," Jungkook says, his gaze filled with love and adoration.

Leaning in, he places a tender kiss on Taehyung's forehead, his lips lingering against his skin.

"You're the most beautiful person I know, and I'll always be here to remind you of that," Jungkook whispers, his love for Taehyung evident in every word.

" i still think i'm ugly "

Jungkook's eyes soften, filled with tenderness as he continues to kiss Taehyung's neck, his touch gentle and comforting.

"But I don't find you ugly, love," Jungkook assures him, sincerity lacing his words.

"Be honest, Jungkook. I can't even look at myself," Taehyung confesses, his distress evident in his voice.

"Then look at me," Jungkook urges, his gaze unwavering as he meets Taehyung's eyes.

A smile tugs at Taehyung's lips, feeling a surge of warmth at the adoration in Jungkook's eyes.

"Now that's the pretty smile I want to see. So beautiful," Jungkook praises, eliciting a shy response from Taehyung.

"Shut up," Taehyung murmurs, feeling a blush creeping onto his cheeks.

"Aww, is my baby shy?" Jungkook teases, his laughter filling the room as he scoops Taehyung up in his arms, carrying him bridal style to the bathroom.

Gently lowering Taehyung into the bathtub, Jungkook begins to wash him clean, all the while peppering him with jokes and playful banter, bringing moments of laughter and tears as they share this intimate moment together.

-----------------

Jungkook and the others gathered in the living room, tense with concern over Celina and Jin's safety after the recent attack.

"I suggest you move in with us for the time being," Jimin suggests, his voice reflecting the gravity of the situation.

Taehyung, nestled in Jungkook's comforting embrace, nods in agreement, finding solace in the warmth of their bond as Jungkook gently massages his belly beneath the soft blanket.

Although Celina can't help but feel a pang of envy witnessing their affection, it's not rooted in desire for Jungkook; rather, it's a longing for the same level of care and protection she sees in their relationship.

It's been too long since Celina felt safe and secure in the arms of a loved one, and she offers a small smile at the couple before her, silently admiring their unwavering support for each other.

"Yeah, we can work on that , for your safety and since you're the one handling Taehyung for now," Jungkook responds to Celina, his tone tinged with determination.

"I'll move in tonight then , we have two weeks left till Tae's fate is decided, so yeah - we need to hurry," Celina adds, her resolve clear despite the gravity of the situation.

"In the meantime, we need to plot on how to get rid of Fiona  , she obviously wants Tae to die, so the baby can die and then she would feed on the baby's soul," Celina explains, her words carrying a weight of urgency.

Jungkook furrows his brows, contemplating their next steps. "Then what does Levi want with all of this?" he asks, seeking clarity amidst the chaos.

"Well, Levi wants you dead, Jungkook you mated a pure blood, he had Fiona cast a spell to make you get the pure blood pregnant "

" there's a 1% chance of pure bloods surviving pregnancy from a vampire and it's against the law to kill a pure blood and turning a pure blood into a vampire is also against the rules," Celina elaborates, her tone grave as she outlines the stakes.

"In other words , if Tae doesn't survive this pregnancy?"

" you die, Jungkook," she concludes, the severity of their situation hanging heavy in the air.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 1.8K 7
Eager nights, longings for the warmth, urge to feel, possessive grips, lust on repeat, overwhelming music of sweet moans, bed creaking on loop, sweat...
32.3K 2.6K 13
Hey my lovelies so i come again with a new taekook fantasy book...hope you all enjoy it....๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ One day a boy went to a forest as he getting so man...
293K 3.2K 39
๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž (Intersex version-- Don't even open it if it's not your thing. Thank you.) THE RELATIONSHIP SERIES- Book 1. "I swear to god, I will kill...
163K 2.3K 13
(Move to Stck. me site) HER EVIL HUSBAND|KIM THV|18+ แดแด€๊œฐษชแด€'๊œฑ แด…แด€ส€แด‹ ส€แดแด-แด„แดแด. ๐Ÿšฉ(Mystery/Thriller.) #1. The Mafia Dark Romance Series. A Husband and h...