Twin Flames

By MorganAngel5

this is gonna be the most yummiest and sexiest smut I've ever made More

The Meet
we'll meet again
First encounter
It's not a date!
I think.. I love you
aslong as we're together
"Sleepover"
New chapter will be starting soon
IM GONNA WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTERE
You make me feel so good
Accidents happen

something I thought I couldn't feel again

887 14 3
By MorganAngel5

RICK'S POV:

God she's gorgeous, she looks so peaceful. I brush my hand across her cheek lightly as I kiss her forehead. "Y/N wake up my love" I say whispering in her ear. "Ugh five more minutes.." she groans at me, "okay fine" I say kissing her cheek. I sit up and slowly get out for the bed as to not disturb her, I head down stairs and I start making pancakes. I think.. I think I might love her but how am I gonna tell her.

Y/N's POV:

I head the door close and I slowly sit up groaning "ugh my head" I mumble, I can remember last night so clearly. I blush from the thought of it. I get down off the bed and I chuck on Rick's lab coat that he left on the end of the bed. I leave the room and head down stairs to see Rick... Cooking? "I didn't know you could cook?" I giggle. "Hah hah, get your ass down here I made you pancakes baby~" he says in reply, I head down and take a seat at the table as he place a plate Infront of me "looks delicious Hun" I say to him looking at him lovingly. I think I may be in love with him, but how can I tel him that-.

I take a bite out of the fluffly discs "mmm they're so good!". "He I've noticed your parents haven't been home in a while, where are they?" Rick's asks as he cleans up his mess from cooking. I look down "they're dead Rick, so I've been living alone for a couple years now" I reply with a frown. He comes behind me and hugs me tightly "I'm sorry to bring it up my love, but can I just say you look beautiful in my lab coat darling~" he says rubbing my shoulders.

(Sorry it's short, I was h!gh as fuck)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 161K 85
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
391K 14.4K 92
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...
2.9M 242K 97
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
322K 21.2K 19
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...