Crimson

By CaffinatedIssues

The art is not my own. Izuku has his hope shattered by the number one hero and jumps off a roof, activating a... More

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12

6

57 1 0
By CaffinatedIssues

"Izuku, are you awake? A friend of yours is here!"

Izuku woke up and sleepily opened the door to his room. "Who's here mom?"

"A friend of yours. He said his name is Dabi," Inko replied.

"Tell him I'll be down in a sec, I'm getting dressed," Izuku spoke before shutting his door again and putting his villain outfit on. He noticed several missed calls and texts on his phone. It was 9pm, he was supposed to be up 2 hours ago.

Izuku teleported downstairs, trying not to waste time. "Hey, sorry I overslept," Izuku spoke, rubbing his neck nervously.

"Let's just get going. Thanks for the food Ms. Midoryia," Dabi spoke before heading outside. Izuku grabbed his knife off the counter and shoved it into his pocket.

"See you later mom!"

Izuku followed Dabi outside. "Is it okay if we stop to get coffee first?"

"I guess so."

"Want anything?"

"I'll take a coffee and chips."

Izuku walked in and teleported 2 canned iced coffees and a bag of chips in his pockets before returning outside. He handed Dabi a canned coffee and bag of chips before opening his own coffee.

"What's your quirk? Teleportation?"

"I'll explain later. I don't want to repeat myself but it is a part of my quirk," Izuku spoke in between sips of his coffee.

Izuku followed Dabi until they reached an abandoned looking building. Dabi opened the door and entered as Izuku followed, closing the door behind him.

On the inside, the building was a bar on the first floor. The people inside consisted of a guy around Dabi's age with blue hair who looked like he never had seen skincare before, a blonde-haired girl in a school uniform, a guy with a warp gate quirk in a suit and then of course, Dabi and Izuku.

"Hi?" Izuku greeted.

"Your Bloodlust?! But your like 14!" The blue haired guy commented.

"I'm 15 and mature for my age."

"I like him he's cute!" The blonde girl exclaimed.

"What's your quirk, kid?"

"Okay, listen closely because I really don't feel like explaining twice. My quirk is vampirism, so basically I'm a vampire and the abilities that come with my quirk are speed, strength, teleportation, mirror jumping, floating and shape-shifting."

"Can we keep him Tomura?!" The blonde asked loudly.

"You have a nice quirk, and you've been pretty intimidating to the pro's so we'd like you to join us."

"Okay, so correct me if I get anything wrong, I did some research and you are Tomura Shigaraki, the leader of the league with the quirk decay. Then blondie over here is Toga who's quirk is transform, a blood related quirk like mine. This guy in the suit is Kurogiri who's quirk is a warp gate, and Dabi here's quirk is cremation. Did I get everything right?"

Tomura stood shocked for a second. "How did you find all that out?"

"I hacked into a pro's computer to see the top villains."

"How are you this good for a middle schooler?!"

"I've always been good at analyzing quirks. Oh, speaking of, do you want my hero notebooks? I have 13 of them and they have in depth analysis of multiple heroes!"

"Sure?"

Izuku was glad these were finally coming in handy and teleported the notebooks onto the bar counter in front of Tomura.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you, my name is Izuku Midoryia. I'm pretty sure Dabi was the only one that knew," Izuku chuckled nervously.

"Well Izuku, we're glad to have you."

"Okay so now that this is out of the way, I'm gonna go."

"If your going to commit crimes, would it be okay to Dabi to go along to observe how you do things?"

"I mean, I guess so."

"Excellent."

"See you guys another time. I put contact information in book number 13 if you need me!" Izuku spoke as he walked back outside, taking a few deep breaths of the night air. It was obvious to Dabi who followed him out, that he was calming himself down.

"You good?"

"I'm not good at being around multiple people," Izuku spoke.

"That makes sense but don't you go to school?"

"I used to but not since my quirk activated a few months ago-" Izuku paused, hearing his phone ring and answered it. His face got paler then it already was. He hung up and put his phone away.

"Sorry I need to go, something happened to my mom," Izuku spoke.

"I'll come with you, I like your mom anyways," Dabi added unexpectedly.

Izuku teleported the two of them into a hospital. He approached the reception desk and asked where she was. They were told she was in emergency surgery and that someone broke in to their house and tried to rob her.

Dabi sat in the empty waiting room with Izuku. "Dabi, I know you don't know me well so thank you for coming with me."

"Your mom was super kind to me and she made me food so I couldn't not come," Dabi spoke.

Izuku was fidgeting, a lot.

"Are you going to be okay in here? You had a hard enough time at the league's," Dabi asked and it was clear that Dabi and Izuku had already established a brother-like bond within a few hours.

"I'll manage."

The two boys saw paramedics push someone bleeding heavily on a stretcher through to the emergency room triage. Izuku tensed up, feeling his stomach growl at the sight and smell of the bloody scene. It was going to be a long night for poor Izuku.

After a few hours, a doctor came out.

"Your mother, Inko, she's not going to make it. She might have a few hours, we couldn't stop all the internal bleeding."

"What room is she in?! I want to see her now!"

"Room 204," the doctor spoke.

Izuku grabbed Dabi and teleported the both of the them into her room. His mom looked pretty beaten up and Izuku could smell her blood from a mile away. His mom was unconscious, since she just got out of surgery not long ago.

Izuku seemed so calm right now that Dabi wondered how he went from stressed mess to calm and collected, but concerned child.

His mom woke up after about 30 minutes. Izuku's calm evacuated the premises by now.

"Mom! I'm sorry I wasn't there! I won't let them get away with this!"

"Izuku...it's okay...I want you to know that I'm proud of you and I love you..."

"Mom don't leave me! Please!"

Izuku knew how little time she had. Her heartbeat was so irregular.

"Izuku...I know you'll be okay..."

"Mom, I love you!"

She caressed his cheek as his tears fell. After a while her hand dropped from his cheek and Izuku stopped crying. He was angry. He was going to find who did this.

"Dabi. Do you want to help me kill some people?"

"Dude, it's been 5 minutes, this can't be healthy, I'm not one for affection but do you need a hug or something?"

"Are you going to help or not?" Izuku had gone off the edge right now. He couldn't take this.

"I'll help."

"Good." Izuku grabbed his arm and teleported them into his house, where they saw blood on the floor, broken glass and some knocked over furniture.

Izuku followed a trail of bloody footsteps leading to an alleyway. It was too perfect. The guy who committed the crime that ended up with Inko Midoryia dead, was bleeding from a stab wound in his stomach.

Izuku confronted him and pulled his knife out. "You killed my mom."

"Look, kid,  I'm sorry she didn't Cooperate, now leave me alone."

"You wouldn't even be a good meal, what's your purpose exactly?"

"Kid, go"

Izuku stabbed him. 15 times to be exact before slitting his throat. "Izuku, are you okay?" Dabi asked.

Izuku turned to face him. His green eyes were red, he looked borderline crazy and he had blood splattered on his face. Izuku let out a chuckle, "I'm great Dabi."

"You are one scary teenager. Let's go back to the league," Dabi spoke, grabbing Izuku's wrist and nearly dragging him out of the alley.

"Can you let go?"

Against his better judgement Dabi let go of Izuku's arm. Izuku walked along the sidewalk, until he bumped into someone who he pulled into another alley. He walked back out of the alley, back into Dabi's line of sight after about two minutes.

Dabi caught up and walked with him back to league. "Your a menace, Izuku Midoryia."

"I know."

He and Izuku walked inside. "Dabi what did you do to the kid in 3 hours?" Tomura asked, jokingly after seeing Izuku's bloody and psychotic looking face.

"His mom got murdered and he got revenge," Dabi spoke casually.

"He can have the spare room."

"Come on Izuku," Dabi spoke before nearly dragging the green haired boy down the hall to his new room.

Izuku was a bit spaced out and the temporary anger that took over him left. What happened was coming back to him. Izuku stopped, also causing Dabi to stop.

"You okay?"

Izuku wanted to cry, scream, fight,  whatever he could do to not feel like this. He kept it inside and nodded.

Izuku went into his room, shutting Dabi outside. "I'm here if you need anything."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 4.5K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
465K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
796K 29.7K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
95.3K 3.2K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...