Go Diego Go Returns/Snippets

By I_love_Hamilton_yeet

If You love Go Diego Go when You were little than Get ready for more, Go Diego Go is back in This story with... More

Season 6, Episode 0 "The new member of The Rescue Family"
Meet Luca August Marquez
Luca meeting the rest of The Family (S6, E0, Pt 2)
Luca meets Friends (S6, E0 Pt 3 and Finale)
"Locked in"
S6, E1 "Baby Jaguar to the Rescue"
When Dad is Home alone with 3 kids
Best Friends Forever (Primos)
When Baby Luca gives Her first haircut
S6, E2 "A Very Bunny Easter" (Happy late Easter πŸ°πŸ‡)
Big Brother & Baby Sister Time (Diego and Luca)
When Diego's Friends are watching Luca are a while
"On The Other Side of The Phone"
"I'm always here for You" (Diego, Luca & Shanti)
How to cheer Up a Upset Luca
"Being Angry in Silence"
The First night with Baby Luca
The First day/Adventure of Luca with Her new Family
Luca's nickname from Family
"The scary cold raining night"
Happy 11th Brithday Alicia!
Luca's Separation Anxiety
"He annyos Me but That's How He tells Me that He's love Me" (Alicia & Diego)
Happy & Sad Facts about Luca August Marquez
Happy Pride Month Everyone!
"It was only just a Dream"
"He lives in You"
"The Beat-Broke Friend" (Diego & Burgin)
"Daddy & Baby Home Alone"
"Luca's First 4th of July"
"Get some rest"
"Unwatch Situation"
"The Two Cousins & The Lying Fox" (Dora, Diego & Swiper)
What I feel about Go Diego Go & Dora The Explorer
I got My first Vaccine
"Check Up Day"
"A Sick Diego"
"You are all what Matters to Me"
"Never take anything from Strangers at Nighttime"
"Broken Leg?!"
Song for "Go Diego Go"
"Trapped in Car" (Nico & Sabrina)
I got My Second Vaccine
Happy late 16th Anniversary To "Go Diego Go"
"You protect The City and I'll protect The Rainforest" (Dora & Diego)
"At The Beach" πŸ– (Diego, Alicia, Luca, Sabrina & Nico)
"Keep Your Head Up and Don't get dragged down by Her..." (Nico & Sabrina)
Meme Time with Dora The Explorer & Go Diego Go
"Let's Dance All The Way" (Diego X Sammy) (Dora and The Lost City of Gold)
"The Lesser You eat, The Weaker You get" (Sabrina & Diego)
"I have This Friend" (Daisy & Diego)
"His special Talent"
Meme Time with Go Diego Go & Dora Tne Explorer (Part 2) (Mostly Texting lol)
"Therapist Talk" (The Marquez Family) (Part 1)
"Therapist Talk" (The Marquez Family) (Part 2)
"Therapist Talk" (The Marquez Family) (Part 3)
"Miracle of The Fourth Season"
Butterfly Watching πŸ¦‹ (Y/N X Diego) (Female Reader) ❀
"Secretly Best Friends" (Diego & Camilo) (Go Diego Go X Encanto)
"Waving For You" (Diego X Injured Reader)
You're Special To Me (Male/Female Reader X Neko Diego & Neko Dora)
"Buried in snow" (Nico, Sabrina and Diego)
Dora's Friends meet The Animal Rescuer Family
"The New Addition To The Family"
"Their Little Prince" (The Birth of Diego)
"The Death of The One Cause The Pain"
"The Prince's Blessing Power" (Baby Diego's Secret Power)
My Top Favorites Nick Jr & Disney Jr Shows
My Top Favorites Nick Jr & Disney Jr shows (Part 2)
"Beat Up The Bullies" (Dora & Diego)
"Lost, Panic, Pain" (Daisy, Alicia & Diego)
"Where 🎡Calma🎡 originally came from"
"Cover Up The Wounds" (Diego and The rest of The Family)
"Rest Your Head" (Diego & Sabrina)
"Revenge is like an evil plan" (Diego, Timothy, Sabrina & Nico)
"Ghost or Spirit, We'll shall always go after You" (Dora, Alicia & Diego)
"You belong to Us now" (Yandere Marquez Family x Child Reader)
(REMAKE): The Newest Member of The Rescue Family"
"Papa Diego" (Diego, Alicia and Baby Jaguar)
"Babysitter Sisters" (Daisy, Alicia & Diego)
"Two Cousins and One school " (Diego & Dora)
"It's not a toy, It's Osito" (Dora, Diego & Alicia)
"He's always here" (Dora & Diego)
"A family to go home too" (Adult Diego & Adult Friends X child reader)
"A troubling blizzard" (Diego, Sabrina & Nico)
"Having a sleepover with horror movies" (The MΓ‘rquez kids)
"All hail Our new hero!" (The future of Luca)
"Birthday prank..." (Diego's 8th birthday)

"A Secret Until Now" (Big Sister Sabrina X 4 year old child reader)

147 2 5
By I_love_Hamilton_yeet

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Big Sister Sabrina X 4 year old child reader)

Love You all and Please enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one's POV:

You are 4 year old (Y/N), You're Mother is Selena and Your Father is unknown and never know who is Your Father because Your Mother never told You or even bothered at all.

You didn't know You had an older sister, Her name was Sabrina, She was an adult, who is an Animal Rescuer, She is married and Have Children of Her own but She never know that You exist in the first place because You're Mother was never in contact with Sabrina, So Both You or Sabrina never know each other.

Life with Mother was extremely terrible, Your Mother would do the exact same things that She did to Sabrina when She was very young.

You went through verbally, physically and emotionally abuse, You always get yelled at The smallest of things or get a beaten for it, Selena would just leave You at Strangers Houses so many hours of a time and come back later at 12 or 1 o'clock in the morning to get You the next morning.

You were very scared to do even anything, even You were scared to talk or look at anything, You will usually have Your head down and not say a word whenever Selena had friends around, I mean, Anything can set Her off, even if it wasn't Your fault.

One day, You woke up and You woke around Your Home hoping to look for Your Mother because You were very hungry but You couldn't find Her anywhere, You then started to cry because You wanted Her and You were hungry.

Luckily, A Neighbor heard Your crying and call The Police, Once The Police arrived at Your Home, They took You to an orphanage for now, until then They can at least track down Your Mother or find information about Your Family and see if There is anyone else that can care for You.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Their Tasks was complete, The Police had tracked down Your Mother who was at Her Friend's house and is knocked out because of drinking, She was arrested for Child Abuse and Neglect.

The Police had find more info about You and Your Family, You had an older sister, Sabrina...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sabrina's POV:

I just finished giving a little spectacle bear a check up, He was fine with no injuries, I gently picked the little bear up and put him in Diego's arms so He can bring Him back to His Family.

Once Diego left, I heard The Phone ringing, I went over and I picked up the phone and answer the call.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello, Animal Rescuer Center, This is Sabrina, What is the emergency?" Sabrina Asked

"Buenos días señora Márquez, Soy el oficial roberto, I'm calling You because You're Mother has another child here with Us and We were wondering if You would like to meet Her"

[Good Morning Mrs Marquez, I am Officer Robert]

"I-I'm sorry? A-A Child?" Sabrina Asked

"I'll explain everything when You come over to The Station, There is more information that You might wanna know"

"Alright, Gracias" Sabrina Said and She hanged Up The phone, She sigh while looking at the ground and right after that second, Her Husband, Nico walked in.

"What's wrong?" Nico Asked and Sabrina looked at Him.

"I...I have a sister..." Sabrina Said and Nico just dropped The Cup of Coffee that He was holding and it mashed into pieces.

"A-And You never told Me?" Nico Asked with His Heart had just broken up into a million pieces.

"I just found out now" Sabrina Said with tears coming into Her eyes, Nico's eyes wide open and He quickly ran over and hugged His Wife.

"We gotta go now!" Sabrina Said and She grabbed Nico's arm and pulled Him outside and straight over to The Rescue Truck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Skip Time)

Once Both Sabrina and Nico arrived at The Police Station, Without a second, Sabrina demanded answers like...right now.

"I'll give you answers, You just need to calm down first!" Officer Roberto Said.

"Listen to Him, Amor..." Nico Said while having His hand on Sabrina's shoulder, Sabrina gave in and sat down on the chair while looking at The Officer.

"You see, 4 years ago, You're Mother had given birth to Your Little Sister, The Father is clearly Unknown and Your Mother didn't want to tell Us about who Her Father is, She wouldn't even tell Us why" Officer Roberto Said.

"She confessed to Our detectives that She abuse and Neglected Your Little Sister, Leaving Her multiple times with Her Friends or Strangers, The 4 year old looked very beaten up and almost starve to death, It's a good thing that a neighbor heard Her cries and call Us right away" Officer Roberto Said and Sabrina had tears in Her eyes.

"After 4 years...She-She never told Me...that I had a sister....That Little girl must've been through so much hell!" Sabrina Cried.

"Do You want to see Her?" Officer Roberto Asked. 

Sabrina's eyes wide open as tears falling down Her Cheeks.

"Can I?! Please! Por favor?" Sabrina Asked and She stand Up.

"Sí, But She is very timid and gets scared easily, So Try to stay as calm as possible because We don't know what could trigger Her at This point" Officer Roberto Said.

Sabrina nodded Her head and quickly wipe Her tears away with Her Arm.

Both The Officer and Sabrina started to walk towards the room that You were in, Nico stay in the waiting room because Officer Roberto knows How timid You are whenever it is more than 1 or 2 people in a room alone with You.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N)'s POV:

Once I heard the door open, My heart dropped and I quickly stand up and hide behind The couch and then I heard footsteps.

"Um, Y/N? Are You here? Because Remember when I told You that You have an older sister? Well, She is here" The Officer Said

I stayed quiet, not even moving at all.

"Sweetie, You can come out, I won't hurt You, I promise You" She Said

I slowly Peeked out from behind The couch, I saw Both The Officer and A Lady.

The Lady had She had Brown Hair with Brown Eyes, She had Tan-Peach Skin, Along wearing a yellow shirt with Shorts.

Her Expression looked very worried and I can see dry stang up tears on Her Cheeks, She saw Me, I quickly got down on My knees and close My eyes.

"Sweetheart?" She Asked Softly, I open My eyes and I slowly crawled out from behind The couch, I take a good look at Her and We both looked at each other, not saying anything or moving at all.

"Y/N, This is Your Older Sister Sabrina, She would like to meet You if You are okay with it" The Officer Said

I nodded My head and I slowly took a couple of steps forward, This Sabrina Lady got down on Her knees slowly with Her arms out wide, I stopped and waited for a couple of seconds of movement before I ran away.

She didn't move at all, She gave Me a soft smile, I started to walk towards Her and I went into Her arms, She wrapped Her arms around Me and I started to cry.

"I-I am so sorry, I was never there, I didn't even know You existed in The first place but...I promise, I'll be here now" Sabrina Said while in tears.

"I...I forgive You" I Said Softly.

I felt being lifted up in The Air, Sabrina had Me in the air, She smiled at Me and gave Me a kiss on the cheek.

I didn't say anything.

"Thank You" I Said Softly.

"Will it be okay if You wanna meet one more person and then You wanna meet My children when We go home?" Sabrina Asked.

I nodded My head slowly.

"Okay, Let's go" Sabrina Said Softly and She carried Me out of The room and We were in another room and I saw A Man, He stand Up and I got nervous.

"Sweetie, This is My Husband Nico, He won't hurt You, I'll make sure of it" Sabrina Said while looking at This Nico Guy and He smiled funny at Her.

He then looked at Me and gave Me a soft smile, I shy away and looked away from Him and put My head on Sabrina's shoulder.

"She is so adorable, She is a mini Sabrina" Nico Said and He chuckled softly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No One's POV:

Once Both Nico and Sabrina arrived Home with Y/N. Alicia, Diego and Luca was waiting for Their Parents to come home, Once They saw Their Parents with You, They got concerned.

"Mami, Who is that?" Diego Asked and Sabrina took a deep breath in and out.

"Alicia, Diego and Luca, This is My Little Sister, Please be very gentle because She gets scared easily, So I suggest You kids use Your in door voices around Her" Sabrina Said and She gently put You down.

You looked at Alicia, Diego and Luca, Both Alicia and Diego slowly walked a little closer to You, Luca smiled at You and clapped Her hands.

"Hola, Y/N, We are Your Nieces and Nephew, We promise that We'll make it feel like home to You" Diego Said

"Sí, Sí, We promise" Alicia Said

They Both smiled and You got confused.

"W-What are You doing to Your Faces?" You Asked

"What do You mean?" Alicia Asked

"You're doing something weird with Your mouth" You Said

"Do You mean, Smiling? Don't You know how to smile?" Diego Asked and You shook Your Head a little.

You tried to smile but You didn't You how to, So You tried grabbing Her Cheeks and tried to pull it, but ended hurting Yourself a little, So You stopped, Alicia and Diego looked confused.

"I...I don't know how to smile..." You Said Softly

Diego smiled.

"It will be okay, We'll teach You and One Day, You nail How to smile" Diego Said

"B-But, I don't even know how to be happy, So How am I suppose to learn?" You Asked

"Don't worry, Because We'll teach You" Alicia Said and Luca clapped Her hands.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Skip Time)

Today is actually a good day for everyone because Today is Dora's Ballet Show, So You, Sabrina, Nico, Diego, Alicia, Luca and The rest of The family was invited too.

You, Sabrina, Nico, Diego, Alicia, Luca, Cole, Elena, The Twins and Abuela are watching while Dora was doing Her Ballet show with Her Class.

But before The show started. You, Sabrina, Nico, Alicia, Diego and Luca was taking a look around the whole show.

Until You guys met with--

"Well, Well, Well, If it isn't The Márquez Family! I overheard that Your Little Dora The Explorer was gonna be The swan of Her Class, Isn't that cute! But hate to break it to You all that My Daughter is also gonna be in it too" Austín Said

There was only silence.

"Just to let You know that My Daughter will be better then Your Dora will ever be! Make sure You get Your Box of Tissues because You'll be in tears to see How much better The Cruz Family will become better than You are!!!" Austín Said and He started to laugh like an maniac.

Austín's Wife, Vanessa, She had Her Bat and WACKED Her Husband on The head and Austín was knocked out cold.

"I'm so sorry, please forgive Me, He is even more nastier then usual today..." Vanessa Said and She was dragging Her Husband by the collar.

Sabrina had Her hand covering Your Eyes because She didn't wanted You to witness of what a mess Austín was acting. She would've killed Austín if He scared You.

Austín Cruz, He is in His late 30s and has been Nico's Rival for years ever since They were kids, He is always bragging out Him, His Wife and Kids are so much better then Nico and His Family, And Yes Austín and His Family are also animals Rescuers...sadly.

Vanessa Cruz, She is also in Her late 30s, She is the smartest one in The family, She always bring a Bat around to knock out Her Husband just in case He is acting like a maniac.

They had 4 Kids, 11 Year Old Violet, 8 Year old Hugo, 4 Year old Lola and 8 month old Audrey.

11 Year Old Violet are really good friends with Alicia and She has Her Mother's Personality, She will also sometimes hit Her Father or Her Brother with a bat if They act like Maniacs.

8 Year old Hugo is His Father's Little Brat, He is just like His Father, Always annoy Diego and His friends how His Family are so much better than anyone's else is.

4 Year Old Lola doesn't really know much about what's going on, Her Father will Whisper some things in Her Ear, then She will Repeat Her Father's words, Her Father will laugh at it and then Her Mother has to deal with Her Father's stupidity and knocked Him out.

Poor Little 8 month old Audrey loved Both Her Parents but She is just disappointed that She has Austín as a father.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Skip Time)

Once It was time for the show, Nico put You on His Shoulders and You were amazed that You were taller than anyone was watching.

"Can You see well up there?" Nico Asked

"Yea..." You Said Softly as The Audience clapped Their Hands and Cheered for The Show was now starting.

As Once The Show was starting and go on, You watched as Dora and The Other Ballerinas and Acrobats were dancing so beautifully on space, So when Dora's Classmates raise Her up in The Air, Something amazing happened to You.

The World's biggest smile You have ever made, You smiled so brightly, The biggest You have ever made, You had Your hands in The Air.

Your Whole Family saw You smiling and Dora as well, It brought tears in Their Eyes, Even Dora had tears in Her eyes once She saw You smile so beautifully.

It was so amazing and It was the greatest day of Your Life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(The End)

Thank You and Hope You enjoy, Adios Amigos!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230 2 12
I love crossovers so I decided to write a book filled with them! It can be either a show, fandom, series or movie. These stuff does not belong to me...
248 37 17
I ran downstairs and opened the door. I looked around but didn't see anyone. I stood watching the light rain falling when I heard a quiet sound on th...
116 0 61
The following book is rated "TV-14" for Suggestive Dialogue, Language, Sexual Situations, and Violence "Rescue 911: Cartoon Edition" is an exciting a...
316K 9.5K 35
A/N - There are many spelling and grammar mistakes - I apologise, also this was written when I was a teen so this story is so beyond reality. Thanks...