Biology - A/B/O | l.s.

By IAdoreWalls

Harry is an omega, who has a crush on his biology professor Mr. Tomlinson, who happened to be an alpha. What... More

Professor
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
๏ฟผ๏ฟผ9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98 - sad
Epilogue - sad
98 - happy
Epilogue - happy
Final note

84

1.2K 48 21
By IAdoreWalls

Louis drove back home.
Yes, he drove although he was drunk and his vision was blurry due to the tears.

He arrived home safely. Let's just say he was really luck, or was he?
As soon as he stopped he screamed loudly, punching the steering wheel. (Freethesteerigwheel)

He didn't know what he was feeling right now. He just knew it was not good at all.

•••
Louis went to shower and straigh to bed, feeling exhausted from everything that happened that night. It was around two in the morning anyway.

"Louis! Come here, immediately!" the blue eyed alpha slowly opened his eyes. He woke up in a house. It was a familiar place.
This was his mom's house...

"Mom?" he got up from the bed he was lying at, making his way towards the door.

He could hear her. It was her.

He went down the stairs, noticing what was going on. His mom was standing there, looking at- his younger self.

"I thought we talked about such stuff?" she questioned. Even when he was downstairs nobody noticed his presence. He realized they couldn't see him.

"It's nothing. I promise to you. I am not doing it anymore." the young boy shook his head.

"You don't, huh?" the boy just shook his head in agreement.

Our Louis cringed at the sight.
He knew too well...

"You said you stopped! You lied to me about stopping! Louis this is going to ruin your health!" she waved with an almost empty package of cigarettes in front of his face.

"How long have you been using them?" she asked the boy next.

"I-"

"Cut the crap. How long?" she asked with emphasis.
The teenage boy looked down, feeling bad for lying.
"Three months..." his mother was very angry when she found out the first time. She caught Louis and took his cigarettes away but then the boy managed to get new ones. Since his mom worked a lot, to earn money for the both of them, she didn't have the chance to notice it so soon...

"What is it giving you? Tell me. Honestly." the boy just shrugged his shoulders.

"I am disappointed in you Louis." she put the package back into his hand before leaving to the kitchen.

The young boy let out a strained sob. He quickly wiped his eyes, but fresh tears kept escaping.

Our alpha looked over to the door where his mother disappeared, feeling disappointed in his younger self too.

Suddenly the vision changed.
He was now standing in front of the house, right in front of the door.
So Louis pushed the door, seeing it was open.

It was quite silent inside.
He entered, looking around the empty house.

"Oh gosh!" he could suddenly hear a laugh... he knew that laugh from somewhere.

Louis came closer toward the living room, seeing himself once again.

"You are beautiful." the blue eyed alpha was on top of a boy, a young omega around his age.

Louis connected their lips in a messy kiss.
"Gosh." he just watched the memory from where he was standing.

He was dreaming but- this all happened.

"I really want to try it. Do you want too?" the blue eyed boy questioned the one underneath him.
"Y-yeah." he nodded to Louis' words. So that was how they began to undress. Louis took down his shorts and pants.
"You are so hot like this." the young alpha began to kiss the omega underneath him hungrily while trying to grind against the younger one. He was desperate horny fuck...

The two boys were too eaten up in what they were doing.
Our alpha already knew what was about to come...

Soon someone walked through the door, making their way into the living room.

"Louis?" the person questioned.

The boy stopped kissing the omega underneath him, pulling away from his lips slowly.

"Fuck." he whispered underneath his breath.

He got up, off of the other boy, feeling like sinking into the ground.

"I wanna talk to you." and with those words she left. It was his mother of course. Who else?

"Fuck." Louis turned back towards the boy, rubbing the bridge of his nose.
"W-will it be bad?" he asked him.
"I will see." Louis came closer towards him, kissing him as a goodbye.

The boy then dressed up and left in few minutes.

When the young alpha was dressed, he went into the kitchen, our Louis followed him tight.

"I know you are at that age now but- could you please at least try not to do it here? Maybe your room or- i don't know."

"Of course. Sorry. We forgot you were coming home this early."

"Okay." Jay stopped doing whatever she was doing and walked towards the young boy.

"Mom..." our alpha watched this whole scene from the doorframe, his eyes filling up with tears.

"And I noticed it's a boy. I knew you were always- you were different and it's completely fine, alright? There is nothing wrong about finding yourself a boy." she said.

"Really?" Louis questioned sheepishly.

"Of course not." she said in response.

"Okay." the young alpha smiled at her although his eyes were glassy now.

"Louis-" she sighed.
"No matter what you do and how stupid things you do, I still love you." she pulled him into a hug.
"Although I'd like to- I don't know give you a slap sometimes, like for the smoking... I still love you the same. I just want you to be okay, healthy and happy." she caressed the boy's feathery hair before pulling away.

"I love you too mum." he whispered with teary eyes.

Our alpha was watching this whole scene from the door, feeling very emotional.
He missed his mom and- these memories just-

But all of sudden the scene changed once again.

Louis found himself standing in a hospital now, near one half opened door. He came closer towards them, making his way inside.

"Hi mom." he could hear his younger self talk.
"Hi baby." Jay reached out with her trembling hand. Louis took it in his.
"What's new?" she asked him.
"Not much." our alpha knew too well it was a lie once again. It was a month before he left for university. He left his mother alone. The woman who gave him life and took care of him. She was the best mom one could ask for.
"Okay." she smiled at him weakly.
"Okay." Louis repeated while rubbing her hand.

At that time he still didn't know... he was completely oblivious of what can happen in few months, weeks, days...

And then it all disappeared. Our alpha was standing in a dark place now, without anyone or anything around. There was only black but he could hear his own voice saying...

"It's not even alive yet!"

"Maybe I should."

"Harry, I don't know! Can you stop asking me constantly?"

"Go for an abortion."

He heard all those harsh things coming together. It was so loud he thought it was about to hurt his ears.

"Stop! Stop! Stop!" he pressed his hands against his ears.

The sound even increased on intensity but then- it was gone? It was gone and Louis was standing on a field.

"What the fuck?" he was sure he wasn't here before.

He looked around. He could see someone. He could see- Harry? The person was quite far.

"Harry?" he whispered to himself before running in the direction of that person, who seemed to look like his omega.

It was him, Louis could see now. He was in all white and his head was decorating a flower crown.

"Harry?" he stopped few steps away from him but- once again the boy couldn't hear him.
He just walked through the field.
And so Louis walked next to him, stealing constant glances at him.

He didn't even realize they were heading towards a small village at first.

There wasn't much houses, just few.
Harry's corners raised up when he saw it.
Louis just continued to walk by his side, completely confused.

Suddenly door from one of the houses opened and out came a figure.
It was a woman but she wasn't alone...
She was holding a little baby in her arms.

As they continued to walk towards them it seemed more and more like Jay.

"Mom?" Louis breathed out.

The younger boy walked straight towards them but Louis had to stop few steps back. He couldn't make himself walk closer.

He could see his mother. She was dressed in plain white dress and she was- holding a little baby in her hands.
The baby's face was peaceful.

Harry took the baby from her. She smiled and leaned in to kiss the omega's forehead.
Harry looked from the little baby up to Jay, giving her a smile.

Louis just stood there, watching the scene in front of him with unreadable expression plastered on his face.
And just then they turned around, walking away, all three of them.
Louis walked towards them but- he was stuck. He wasn't approaching them at all. He couldn't.

"Hey!" he tried to run but not even that helped. They were walking into the field, disappearing from his view.

The alpha woke up, feeling weird.

It was already morning as he realized.

Louis didn't wait a single second. He got up, making his way towards the closet. His head was pounding but he couldnt care any less right now.

He quickly put on some clothes before he retreated into the kitchen. He took some pill and drank a full glass of water.

Afterwards he went straight into the doorway. He fucked up and he deserved everything that was coming for him now. He was well aware of that.

•••
Harry was currently lying in his bed, watching his belly.
The baby was active today, kicking since early morning.

"Hello." Larissa came inside his room.
"Hi." he smiled at her weakly.
"Your baby bump is bigger." she smiled, sitting down on the edge of the bed.

"Yeah. Just few more and the baby will be here." Harry tried to give her a smile but she noticed something was wrong.

"Is- everything okay?" she questioned while furrowing her brows.

Harry rubbed over his tummy.
"Yeah, everything is fine." he sighed.

"I just- felt kinda bad tension when you and your alpha arrived." she said carefully.

"Yeah..." was all Harry said.
"I don't know. It just wasn't the best day." Harry chose to say in the end.

"Yeah, of course. That happens." she nodded.

"Just know that you can talk to me about anything, yeah?" she got up again.

"Thank you. I appreaciate it so much." he smiled at her genuinely.

"Do you need something before i go?" she asked him.

"No, I am fine but thank you."

"Okay." she smiled and left.

Harry didn't have to wait too long for an intruder to come through the door.

He gasped, scared it was-

"Louis?" he looked at the breathy alpha.
The older one was currently trying to calm down his breathing since he ran all the way from his car.
When he finally did, he came closer towards Harry's bed.

"What are you doing here so early?" Harry questioned, sitting up more.

"I-" he looked Harry straight in the eyes.
That wasn't a good idea.
"Why are you so pale?" the boy asked with worried expression.

"I-" Louis looked away, his leg starting to bounce. Yeah, he had to face this now.

"I- Harry-" he couldn't get anything out of himself.

"What's going on?" the boy asked, his brows furrowing in pure worry.

"I was- i didn't-" he breathed in sharply.

"Calm down please." the alpha nodded but it was hard as fuck.

"Okay, can you try now?" it hurt even worse that Harry was so kind to him.

"I w-was at a club yesterday." Louis sobbed when he said this sentence.
"I- almost-" he took a shaky breath in and out.
"I almost had sex with someone..." his whole body was shaking now.

"Sex?" Harry was staring at him with cold expression plastered on his face.
"Y-Yeah." the alpha looked to the ground in shame.

"I- literally gave you my body before I went here. Is that not enough for you? Am i not enough for you?" the boy got up from his bed.

"Harry-" Louis couldn't continue talking even if he wanted to.

"What if all those things you said to me are just lies? How can I- how can I even be sure you love me?" Louis looked into his eyes again, seeing fresh tears.

"Maybe that Chris was right, wasn't he? Maybe you are still together behind my back too." the boy let the tears spill.

"Harry t-that's not true. I promise you-" but Harry cut him off.

"You promise me?" he smiled sarcastically through the tears.
"Sorry but I don't believe you anymore." he shook his head frantically.

"Y-you are the one i want, the only one." Louis made a step towards him.

"Yeah..." Harry whispered, not taking his words seriously.

"I love you Harry- I do." Louis cried while his eyes were scanning the omega in front of him.

"Louis... my mother was probably right..." Harry sighed.

"W-what?" the older one didn't understand.

"She was right. She knew. You won't stay." Harry shook his head in disagreement.
"You are not even taking this seriously, are you? We are having a child, do you get that on any level?"

"Harry i told you-" but he was cut off once again.

"I am not sure if it's good for you to be in their life. If you leave one day, it's gonna hurt them deeply and leave them wounded for their whole life."

"But I- I wanna be there for them. I wanna be there for you, f-for us." the alpha urged.

"I want to protect them from the bad, you have to understand. You can hurt m-me..." the boy sobbed.
"But not my baby."  Harry put a hand over his belly protectively.

"Harry I want that kid. They are mine as much as yours. I- am the father." Louis looked deep into Harry's greens.

"Y-you almost cheated on me. Why did you- want to do it in the first place? What caused you to- why?" Harry cried.

"Why would y-" this time Harry got disturbed.

"Because I am fucked up! I fucking am and you are the only one who keeps me from drowning! I made a mistake, I know that!" Louis pressed his hands against his eyes momentarily.

"If it wasn't for you- I don't know if you noticed but you made my life better... okay?! I am just not perfect. I screwed up! I wanted just a drink because I couldn't b-be home alone without you. I got drunk in the end and made a mistake." he swallowed harshly.

"B-but I want that kid more than anything." he shook his head as new tears began to fall.
"J-just let me show you I mean it. Let me prove- that I love you both." Louis breathed out heavily.

——————————————————————————
A/N
Hi. 🦭✨
I think this chapter was pretty confusing. Was it for you? I don't know how it was for a reader, so please feel free to tell me.
I hope it was understandable but I can't be sure.
How are you all doing?
I hope you are doing well.

I love you all, my angels.
Have a good day/night<33

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 10K 19
Going through High school as a male Omega was hard and Alphas are assholes! When Louis got a job in London as a receptionist at a record label he hes...
22.5K 744 29
When a new boy comes to school in Doncaster, Mr. Tomlinson can't keep his eyes away from him. He wants to make the young omega his. Teacher/Student r...
50.6K 2.3K 30
the sequel to ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ, in which life in the woods brings more dangers than the boys could have ever imagined. a surprisi...
60.6K 1.8K 31
Louis is a small male omega. He is the only omega in his school. Louis' life is not easy as a male omega. And then there are 3 hot Alpha's, can they...