Hunters escape

By Chocolate_chip207

Takes place right after the events of "hollow mind" Hunter goes on the run from belos and becomes a part of... More

The hardest night
Restless
Alone
The beach
A distraction
Back to belos
In the darkness
Petrify
blight mannor
blight mannor (2)
Sleepover
Wishes
A new gaurd
Feelings
A long walk
Boiling rain
Scars
Pineing
Ya like jazz?
Wish granted
Watched
Decisions
Goodbye
Please wake up
Ill come back
Reunion
Big news
Healing
A good night

No choice

1.1K 43 27
By Chocolate_chip207

edric is captured by belos

Hunters pov

The first thing i did the next morning was text Edric

Hunter: Good morning!

.  .  .

Hunter: Are you still asleep?

Hunter: Have a good redst

Hunter: Rest <3

That was weird he should be up by now.

I yawned, hopping out of bed and going downstairs.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door.

"im here to pick up edric." Amity said once i opened it. "Mom needs him in abomiton testing room."

"what he went home last night." I said, a little surprised.

"No he didnt.." Amity said face dropping.

"What do you mean.." I said, thinking back to my unanswerd texts.

"Ugh hes probly off with jerbo or hanging out in the woods to avoid mom. Ill go find him." Amity said, rolling her eyes.

"Great tell me when you do." I said as my stomache sank.

I have a really bad feeling about this.

I checked my scroll a million times in the next two hours. Hoping- praying that edric would text me back, say he lost his scroll or was asleep beacuse i was getting extreamly worried.

"Hey hunter, no luck?" Luz said, walking into my room.

"None." I said.

"Do you think we should go look for him?"

"yes."

"Great you go north ill go south. If hes not at jerbos or at home hes probabay in the woods somewhere."

I nodded and got up, feeling slightly nausus.

a ways into the woods i found broken branches and signs of a possible scuffle. After following the snapped twigs for a while the markers stopped in a clearing.

If the broken branches were caused by Edric and kiki, that meant kiki won. And Edric had been flown to the castle.

"flapjack?" I asked, looking over to the palisman.

"Tweet." Flapjack aknowlaged, turning into a staff.

"take me to the castle."

___________________

Woo short chpt hope you enjoyed :p

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 5.3K 33
After George accidentally outs himself in front of the popular and homophobic guys of the school everything seems fine at first. However, that soon c...
4.7K 163 13
Well shit. Somehow my previous description was erased and instead of posting a new one, since I can't remember my original one, just read it, please...
209K 7.3K 49
They could not have been more different. Theo is an 18 year old huntsman. But he is not a regular hunter, he hunts supernatural creatures. His famil...
20.8K 558 11
hello dearest readers, this is my first (ish) experience writing fan fiction so please be patient with me :') anyways! welcome. i notice there's not...