A Condition Called Love [Toky...

By nanaosaki3940

In the world of violence, gangs, and motorbikes, it's a simple love story that took place in the heart of Tok... More

Prologue: Him, A Hopeless Romantic
Chapter 1: A Glimpse Of Her Past (Part 1)
Chapter 2: A Glimpse Of Her Past (Part 2)
Chapter 3: A New Member In The Crew
Chapter 4: A Conflict Arises
Chapter 5: Enters The New Enemy
Chapter 6: Cry Out Loud
Chapter 7: A Falling Out
Chapter 8: Investigation
Chapter 9: The Bloody Halloween
Chapter 10: Worth It?
Chapter 11: No Sorry, No Thank You
Chapter 12: The Worst Nightmare
Chapter 13: The Black Dragons
Chapter 14: Her Brothers
Chapter 15: Because Family Matters
Chapter 16: The End Of His Journey
Chapter 17: Life Comes And Goes
Chapter 18: Rumors and Confessions
Chapter 19: A Blast From The Past
Chapter 20: Brotherhood, Jealousy & Betrayal
Chapter 21: A Promise Long Forgotten
Chapter 22: His and Her Circumstances
Chapter 23: The Pain Of Losing
Chapter 24: A Brave Heart
Chapter 25: His Most Precious
Chapter 26: His Unrequited Love
Chapter 27: The Lingering Scent
Chapter 28: Sincerely Yours
Chapter 29: Living Legends
Chapter 30: Good Old Days
Chapter 31: His Pain, Her Despair
Chapter 32: The Showdown Battle Starts!
Chapter 33: Make Vision A Reality
Chapter 34: A Curse Called Love
Chapter 35: Them Against The World
Chapter 36: The Wounded Tiger
A Condition Called Love - Trivia Section
Chapter 37: Baji's Anger Management
A Condition Called Love - Trivia Section 2
Chapter 38: Family Drama
Chapter 39: Something About Us
Chapter 40: The Grown-Up Way Of Love
A Condition Called Love - Trivia Section 3
Epilogue: Tomorrow, Just Like Today
Thank You!
Important Announcement!
Bonten Arc Side Story Published!!
Coming Soon...
New Fanfic Published!!

Character Introduction

1.3K 30 23
By nanaosaki3940

Name: Nana Osaki (大崎 ナナ/Ōsaki Nana)

Gender: Female

Birthday: 5th December 1990

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius

Age: 15 (2005)

          16 (2006)

          18 (2008)

          27 (2017)

          28 (2018)

Height: 165 cm (5'4")

Weight: 49 kg

Blood type: B+

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Brownish Amber

Parents: Daisuke Osaki (father; deceased), Junko Saotome (mother; deceased)

Occupation: Student (in the past timeline), Doctor (in future timeline)

Main love interests: Shinichiro Sano, Keisuke Baji, Manjiro Sano.

Other potential love interests: Takashi Mitsuya, Chifuyu Matsuno, Izana Kurokawa, Takeomi Akashi, Wakasa Imaushi, Kazutora Hanemiya, Shuji Hanma, Haruchiyo Akashi aka Sanzu.

Personality:

1. Gentle, encouraging, and helpful.

2. Extremely strict towards the unruly boys meaning Mikey and his gang.

3. Hardworking, empathetic, and overly protective towards loved ones.

4. Fierce, bold, and determined. Puts her whole heart into whatever she does, often making other people try to work hard just by watching her.

5. Finishes any challenge with all her might. Never strays from her path or lets other people get to her.

6. A kind-hearted, devoted friend.

7. Strong and independent. Often compared to "a stray cat, full of pride".

8. Strong-willed and occasionally aloof, but fiercely loyal.

9. Blunt in her communication, straightforward and honest to the point where it makes her tactless sometimes.

10. Sometimes says what she believes is true, without considering the feelings of others.

11. Her insight into the motives of others' behavior is very sharp and she displays more practical and responsible qualities than her delinquent friends.

12. Very mature and wise for her age. Probably the most selfless, mature, and thoughtful one among her friends.

13. Expansive and down-to-earth person.

14. Has a strong sense of right and wrong; inheriting superior intelligence from her parents.

15. Endowed with the faculty to adapt herself to circumstances and to use them as a springboard.

16. Trustworthy, caring, and logical.

17. Very perceptive and can understand the motivations behind a person's actions.

18. Can be very selfish and stubborn when it comes to her romantic feelings.

19. Optimistic and compassionate. Doesn't hold any grudges toward those who have wronged her.

20. Carries herself with grace and dignity.

21. Prides herself on being both a strong woman and a capable doctor (later in the future), which is why she does not take too kindly to those who belittle her in both respects.

22. A feminist who believes that now is the age of equal rights for men and women.

23. Always depicted as calm and composed, but when angered she is quite the force to contend with, often sadistic and aggressive in her retaliation.

24. Regarded with high respect among her peers, seniors, and juniors for her strong personality.

25. Has decent leadership skills and a sense of adaptability when she and her friends are embroiled in crucial scenarios. 

Nana's looks over the years: 

In her teens - 

In her 20s - 

A/N: This OC is originally from my MHA and JJK stories - The Crimson Butterfly [My Hero Academia & Tokyo Ghoul] and Lovely & Deadly [Jujutsu Kaisen] and I know this is an xOC fic, but you can read it as a self-insert if you like.

My other fanfics:

1. MHA story: The Crimson Butterfly [My Hero Academia & Tokyo Ghoul]

It wasn't until he met her for the first time that their encounter made him believe that the world was just as beautiful as her. She was brighter than the summer sun, prettier than the spring flowers, kinder than the winter moon & warmer than his blue flames. She was his first and only love, his life, his biggest fan, his supporter, his playmate, his healer, his everything... Even after his supposed 'death'. 

[Dabi/Touya Todoroki X OC X Shoto Todoroki X Katsuki Bakugo].

2. Fruits Basket:

One Step Closer [Fruits Basket] (Hatori Sohma X OC X Yuki Sohma)

Home [Fruits Basket] (Shigure Sohma X OC X Kureno Sohma)

3. Jujutsu Kaisen: Lovely & Deadly [Jujutsu Kaisen] (Satoru Gojo X OC X Megumi Fushiguro X Yuta Okkotsu) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

784K 28.4K 99
At the age of 26, (Y/n) gets murdered by a unknown person, while getting ready to meet up with her old friend Hinata, who ends up getting killed mont...
29.6K 1.4K 55
There will be manga spoilers!!! Being a member of the Tokyo Manji Gang can be quite problematic, especially if you're one of the higher-ups and a fou...
190K 4.8K 39
Asset or nuisance? Bonten is on a look out for a new member and stumbles across your path. What happens next? HEAVY TOPICS! Spelling errors too, I d...
65.8K 2.4K 40
โ™กห—หโœŽ*เณƒหš : p h i l o p h o b i a : :; fear of falling in love. ~~~ โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ โŒฆ where y/n makes baji fall for her adorable s...