Wanda Maximoff One Shots

By cariboushoney13

Just smut chapters about Wanda Maximoff. The first version was deleted for some reason so I'm starting over f... More

No Matter What
Taking Charge (Wanda G!P)
Party
Dirty Money Part Two
One Time Thing
Green with Envy
Mirror
Teammates
Best Friend's Mother
I Want Her: Part One (Wanda G!P)
I Want Her Part Two (Wanda G!P)

Dirty Money

1.7K 34 0
By cariboushoney13

You strut into the brightly lit ballroom. Your men behind you as you work your way to the bar. You notice heads turning and hushed whispers throughout the space as you pass. You hold your head high refusing to look anyone of these money leeches in the eye. Most of them are only here to boast their wealth or to propose business ventures amongst colleagues that only benefit themselves.

"Martini, boss?" Adrien asks as he waves for the bartender. You place yourself on a stool and nod. If you had to deal with these greedy pigs all night, alcohol is a must.

The bartender makes his way over to you and puts on a show as he makes yours and Adrien's drink. You scoff, unimpressed. Not only are you not interested, but flipping bottles doesn't seem like a very practical skill set unless you're a circus clown.

The bartender gives you the martini and slides Adrien his vodka soda with a wink. Your eyebrows raise and look at Adrien. Adrien attempts to hide his blush at the bartender's flirting.

"I'll make a note to not expect you at the manor tonight," you tease him as you take a sip.

Adrien laughs and shakes his head. "I don't go home with the help."

"Well that might change because the help has blue eyes and defined shoulder muscles. Last time I recalled, exactly your type."

"Yeah well my type also includes thieves. Remember the last two guys I brought home? They both stole two pounds of coke," Adrien sighs and drinks. "Besides, are you sure you're not just wanting me distracted as you look a for a certain someone?"

You roll your eyes. "I have no idea what you're talking about."

Adrien crosses his arms and smirks. "Oh really? There's no one in particular? Not even a certain redhead?"

You shake your head, playing it cool. "Been there, done that. When have I ever slept with the same girl twice?"

Adrien shrugs and looks behind you. He stands up and whispers, "My guy is here. I'll be back."
He downs the rest of his drink and leaves you to no doubt get high in one of the bathrooms.

You order another martini after not feeling the buzz from the first one. A figure takes a seat next to you that's not Adrien. There's only one other person that would dare sit next to you unless summoned.

"Didn't think I'd see you here," Wanda says.

You take a minute to drink her in. Her long hair draped in soft curls cascading down her bareback. You let out a small sigh as her long black dress covers her smooth pale legs. You're breath hitches as you notice the slit and see her milky thigh peek out.

"Why? Because I should be burning down an orphanage?" You reply a little more bitter than expected.

"Because you can't stand most of the guests," Wanda answers politely.

"Well, you're not wrong."

Wanda chuckles and orders a white wine. The bartender pours the liquor and slides the glass towards her. He flashes her a toothy grin and a wink. The image of breaking every single one of his bottle flipping fingers flashes through your mind. Wanda smiles back and takes a sip. You give the man a death glare and smirk as he gulps and walks away.

"So..." you start casually. "Why are you here? Shouldn't you be practicing costume changes with the other avengers?"

Wanda brush a strand of hair behind her ear. Just that menial action makes you want her more. "Tony thought it would be a good idea for me to come here. After Lagos, he thinks I could use the good publicity."

You scoff, "Wow and I thought you were here to actually support the charity."

Wanda fiddles with her glass. "I think me being here is more for Tony's image than mine. I don't even have any money to donate."

Your shoulders relax at Wanda's genuine answer. You remember seeing her on the news as one of the Avengers newest recruit... and America's biggest threat. Tony Stark's face also made appearances for the backlash bringing an undocumented immigrant to live in the Avengers Tower along with the destruction of Sokovia.

"And honestly? These people seem to have that same motivation too. I bet you that they don't even know what charity they're donating to," Wanda looks around at the crowd behind her.

"Repairs for the children's hospital on East 23rd," you reply quickly. Wanda quirks a brow at you. "Or something like that." You take a sip to fight off the blush of Wanda's stare.

"So are you..."

"Still running New York's finest mafia? Yes."

Wanda nods and looks at the rows of liquor ahead of her. You can tell she was uncomfortable with the subject.

"Um excuse me, ma'am?" The bartender looks warily at you then at Wanda before giving her some sort of pink cocktail. "This is from the gentleman over there." The bartender nods to a white, blonde man sitting on the left side of the bar. The man has no tie on and has the first three buttons open on his shirt. You come to the conclusion that he either lives with his mother or lives off her money to support his tacky yet expensive lifestyle. Definitely Adrien's type.

Something in your head snaps. This poor excuse for a man overstepped and is going to understand the consequences. You snatch the drink before Wanda has a chance to say anything. You chug it down hastily and smash the empty glass against the bar counter. The shattered pieces scatter across the wood and sprinkle down onto the floor. You glare at the man.

"Fuck off," you growl. The man nearly falls off his stool to escape from you.

"Y/N, what the he-

Before Wanda can finish her sentence, you grab her hand and slam a one hundred dollar bill on the counter. You drag Wanda through the sea of people. She stays close to you still taking in what happened back at the bar. She follows you out of the ballroom with a few casting looks at the two of you.

You lead her into an enclosed conference room that's no doubt used for diplomatic purposes. The big doors creak open to reveal a long table with ten red cushioned chairs along each side.

"What are we-

You crash your lips into Wanda's. She stumbles back until the wall catches her. You press her against it and continue to intensify the kiss. You slip your tongue in and easily dominate. Her mouth tastes faintly of the white wine she drank. Wanda's arms loop around your neck to bring you closer. She sighs as your lips devours hers. You separate only to catch some air. You smile as you see her red lipstick smudged.

"Has anyone ever told you you're the jealous type?" Wanda tilts her head. You take the opportunity and press your lips against her neck. "Mmmm... Y/n..."

"Only when they have something I want," you say quickly. You sneak your thigh against Wanda's center. You feel her start to grind on you.

"I- we shouldn't be doing this," Wanda whispers as you bite down on her pulse point, marking her.

"Say the word and I'll stop."

Wanda's response consists of rubbing herself harder against you and whispering the words "don't stop."

This isn't the first time you've had Wanda under you. In your line of business you've crossed paths with the Avengers. Wanda would always be there and the want for her soon turned into a need. There would always be quickies in bathrooms or hidden warehouses. Nothing too serious, always casual. Close accomplices like Adrien caught on what was happening when you'd return with hickies and messy hair. However, the avengers appear to not have caught on.

"Does that door lock?" Wanda breathes out as you mark her collarbone with love bites. You pull away from her and her irresistibly soft skin.

The door locks with a click and you turn your focus back to Wanda. You race back towards her as she helps you take off your suit jacket. You give her a quick kiss as you spin her around to face the wall. Her palms plant themselves beside her head. Wanda gasps in surprise. You can't wait to feel her come undone by you.

You quickly unbutton your shirt and toss it on the table along with your jacket. Wanda eyes your exposed torso and unconsciously licks her lips. She moves her hair over her shoulder signaling to unzip her dress.  As the dress falls to the floor, you kiss your way up her back.

"Y/n..." Wanda whimpers. "Please."

"I'm getting there, babygirl. Don't worry," you assure her in a soothing voice. You both ignore the pet name that slipped out of your mouth. You hook your fingers on her scandalous black thong. You smirk at her matching lingerie set. "Did someone guess they would be fucked tonight?"

Wanda scoffs playfully. "I don't have to guess anymore. I'm just surprised you didn't bring a strap with you."

You yank her thong down her calves and put it in your pocket. The sight in front of you makes you question if you should take a picture or not. Wanda's perfect, about to get sexed-up hair and round shapely ass just begging to slapped.

"Are you ready?" You mutter in her ear.

"You know I am," she says.

You wet two fingers in your mouth and place them in between her folds.

"Ughhhh..." Wanda moans at the sudden contact. "Just put it in, Y/n. I can take it. I can ta-

Wanda cuts herself off by screaming into her hand as you forcefully ram two fingers into her small cunt. Her arousal makes her center and the inside of her thighs sticky.

"So fucking tight, Wanda!" You breathe into her ear. You curve your fingers so that they scrape her hidden walls. Every part of Wanda is yours to search and touch.

"Faster, Y/n! Faster, oh God!" Wanda exclaims.   "Your fingers feel so good!"

You shove another finger into Wanda who loses her mind. She wobbles on her legs as your fingers reach new heights. You take your other hand and roughly play with her clit. Wanda bucks against you. Whimpers pouring out of her mouth.

"C-can I cum?" Wanda breathes out.

You can feel her walls clenching. "Already? I've barely touched you."

"You know damn well it's been a fucking month since our last rendezvous," she spits out maliciously. As if you didn't count down the days until you'd see the sokovian again.

"As if you haven't had an orgasm since then," you mock, secretly wondering if she had.

"Only ones that I provided. It's not the- FUCK!"

Wanda's cunt gushes out her sweet cum that drips down your wrist. Her hips shake struggling to keep her upright. She lays against you and holds onto you by the forearm.

"God, you're such a slut. Cumming without permission." You stick your wet fingers into her mouth. Wanda moans at the aggression and the taste of herself.

"I should go soon. I'm sure this isn't what Tony had in mind," Wanda states, letting out a heavy sigh.

"Or... you can bend over on the table and let me have my way with you," you murmur against her shoulder. Wanda's breath hitches in her throat. After several patient seconds, you smack her ass for her to get moving. Wanda yelps and lays her front on the cool glass. She spreads her legs waiting for you to step between them.

You surprise her by falling to your knees and spreading her ass cheeks. Her wet pussy shining with need. With no hesitation, you swipe your tongue up her slit. Her taste is salty reminding you of caramel.

"Fuck," Wanda groans softly.

You can feel her cunt releasing new arousal. A part of you wants to take your time with the beautiful woman, but the gala will be drawn to a close soon. You press your tongue against her sensitive nub. You internally smile as Wanda gasps as the pleasure shoots through her. It makes your ego grow every time she cries out your name.

"I don't think Capsicle would enjoy you using such dirty language," you smirk as Wanda grips onto the table's edge for dear life. Wanda's response consists of garbled nonsense. "I love how dumb you get when your pussy gets the slightest bit of attention."

More moans spill out of Wanda's mouth. She must have been really worked up. She orgasms quickly and almost slouches off the table. While she's still trying to catch her breath, you turn her over and kiss her hard. Your thumb caresses her cheek as her hands lose themselves in your hair.

"Come back to the manor with me," you breathe out. You both pull away from the gravity of the question. You did not even mean to say it. It just slipped out. Curse Wanda and her addictive lips and soft hair and kind smile...

"They'll notice I'm gone," Wanda mutters.

"Will they or are they already asleep?"

Wanda thinks about it for a moment. "Where's my underwear?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 404 21
19 year old girl with mommy issues gets sent to a mental hospital after a failed suicide attempt, she slowly starts falling in love with her hot olde...
339K 9.2K 64
Y/n was kidnapped by Hydra and exposed to the mind stone, receiving powers nobody quite understood the extent of. After a year and a half under Hydr...
2.1K 49 11
This is my first book and english isn't my first language so sorry for the bad language. Gip // gxg * =smut Requests are open. Daughter/Mother Girlf...
3.4K 63 13
I don't know what to put in the description, It's my first fanfiction and I hope you enjoy it. This can be Wanda Maximoff x OC story (if you want it...