DELTA FORCE || Yoonmin ||

By twinklytinygirl

Don't dare to gaze down like a girl, when I am questioning you trainee Park!!! I am sorry I won't do it again... More

Chapter : 01 🎯
Chapter : 02 🎯
Chapter : 03 🎯
Chapter : 04 🎯
Chapter : 05 🎯
Chapter : 06 🎯
Chapter : 07 🎯
Announcement
Chapter : 08 🎯
Chapter : 09 🎯
Chapter : 10 🎯
Chapter : 11 🎯
Chapter : 12 🎯
Chapter : 13 🎯
Chapter : 14 🎯
Chapter : 15 🎯
Chapter : 16 🎯
Chapter : 17 🎯
Chapter : 18 🎯
Chapter : 19 🎯
20. 🎯 The Beginning
21. 🎯 Why !?
22. 🎯 Tangled
23. 🎯 Feelings
24. 🎯 Butterflies
25. 🎯 I wish I could
26. 🎯 Can You ?
27. 🎯 Tease
28. 🎯 Not mine, but...
29. 🎯 It hurts so good
30. 🎯 You silly
31. 🎯 Lips on Lips
32. 🎯 Ease on me
33. 🎯 Kill me slowly
34. 🎯 You are My Type.
35. 🎯 You can't leave me...
36. 🎯 Like you mean it...
Announcement
38. 🎯 No one like you
39. 🎯 Time.....
40. 🎯 Am I Confused ?....
41. 🎯 Sorry for being late
42: 🎯 You and Me
It's 10K + Q&A
43. 🎯 Saudade
44. 🎯 I did the same
45. 🎯 My Home.
46. 🎯 Imperfect Perfection
47. 🎯 All yours
48. 🎯 Rendezvous ...
49. 🎯 Make love to me
50. ❀️ Mine & Yours ❀️
51. 🎯 Promise
52. 🎯 Mission In-laws
Sorry
53. 🎯 Untangle ?
54. 🎯 Own Blood
55. 🎯 Final Chapter
Author's Note + New Book Announcement
NEW BOOK ANNOUNCEMENT

37. 🎯 Feel So Right

1.8K 130 168
By twinklytinygirl

Comment and vote ;)
Hope you all are still here to read <3

Location: Red Hunters main inn

Ignoring the distant gun shooting sounds tattoed man pour another glass sitting at the poolside's cabana. The man who struggles to take his last few breaths shaking on the cold tile surface bearly muttered something under his breath but no one bother to hear him as he wasn't the only one who was about to end his life journey tonight. The pool has turned into a blood pond with all the blood freely streaming down to it. Two dead bodies which were floating on the surface took by three henchmen and another three bodies were dragged there by another four grey hooded men.

"Everyone?"

"Yes, sir every one".

"Okay, clean here".

The men who enjoyed their last meal tonight were the men who took the night shift at the night their main base got skulked
by an outsider. The gang members who were on duty that night were killed by the organization for not attending the assigned job properly letting the one who sneaked in leave the place lively.

The smoking tattoed man stood up fixing his bathrobe. One of his men has run toward him to have his gun and another man had hand him a towel taking his glass.

"Boss here ...."

"WHAT THE FUCK IS NOW ???!!!"

The pissed tattooed man had literally growled turning to his right-handed man's side as he was too aggravated with everyone present there.

"It's urgent".

The man immediately replied handing over the vibrating mobile phone which was showing a caller ID name Grace.

"Put on speakers".

A female voice in a foreign accent:

"Family house is bugged. Grandparents tell they gonna stop for a while".

(The main hideout is tracked and the two major suppliers had announced they gonna stop the business for a short period)

"Any news from guardians?"

(Asking information about the illegal links they had with national intelligence agencies all over the world)

"The stranger visits us cut all our ties. We can't reach any of them".

(Conveying how every link they had with those agencies has been cut by the third-party sneak to their main base a few nights ago)

As soon as the line disconnected the phone got immediately smashed on the floor.

The tattooed man was burning as he knew how their every deal gonna closed down within the next couple of weeks as there wasn't any way they could find the necessary requirements with the failed supply chain. The problem they were about to face has no going back as the business they were engaged in had no turnback. They know very well either they had to meet the promised provisions or they have to pay the price even if it cost their own lives. That's how those mafia businesses were operating and so far they had never met with such a situation.

"So everybody turning their backs on us. Packed up I'll take care of it by myself. Informed the mansion I am coming. Now"

With that announcement, everybody gathered there understood how the real game has begun. The boss who never visits where all the businesses operating was now leaving personally to carry out the things by himself. This isn't something that happen in the last five years.

Twenty men present at the premises instantly went on their knees in unison before their boss could take another step further.

"Please let us handle this".

"The days I have trusted men here are over call J he is the only man I can trust from now on and you buggers will face the same destiny as your brothers if you failed to serve the organization properly"

.

.

.

Dae Kwan listens to everything attentively through the radio channel only works between them.

"So you are telling they had plant bugs among us for a long time ago".

"Technically we aren't the only agency they have linkages all around the world. I never expect such a thing until the day I hacked their system. That's how they never get caught".

"I see. Did you get back in touch with your headquarters?"

"No, as soon as I managed to reach the naval base I informed them to cut every connection with the controlling base. At this rate, we can't trust anyone there cause we still don't know who was the one who worked for them and leaked our information. So we decided to work without their sanction".

"Well it will be fine and no one gonna question you since we sent you with full authority. But if something went wrong you will be the one gonna hold complete responsible I guess you know this part also?"

"Very well sir"

"Okay now tell me how things going on there? Are you okay now, Yoongi?".

"About me, Yes I am recovering well sunbae-nim, thanks for asking. And... about our future movements, we are deciding after discussing things with the naval base here. The admiral here is a very passionate man regarding the subject. He works really hard too".

Dae Kwan and Min Yoongi talked about some more details about the mission. After that, they end up the connection shutting their secret channel completely keeping the discussion a secret.

.

.

.

It's already been ten days since Yoongi got discharged and join back with the rest of the agents at the campsite. Despite his body condition, he was working really hard. No matter how much other agents ask him to rest he himself attended to a lot of tasks as he need to personally make sure everything is going smoothly in the exact way he needed those things to happen.

Every agent was working really hard and no one dare to do a single thing exceeding the head of the mission's word. Because of that, the STF agent squad make big progress within a short time period with the guidance and the direction they received.

"Hoseok-ah can you check into this matter I need to have some coffee". Min Yoongi asked the other agent who was taking the night shift with him until their next shift changed.

"Sure...and don't mind coming back Yoongi-ah you can go and rest, our shift is almost over here. I'll come there once Namjoon and Hung Bin came here".

"Okay then let's do that."

"Take that umbrella with you man don't get soaked outside is pouring." Agent Hoseok yell seeing his friend was about to have a quick run all the way to the main building.

Still, recovering agent smirked putting the hood over his head to do the exact thing his friend ask not to do.

.
.
.

Rain and rainy days. Once upon a time such days and vibes smash this certain guy's panic button instantly. He has never been a fan of pouring weather. He hate it cause some darkest memories he kept locked in the deepest room in his heart happened when the weather is rainy.

He hates thundering and lightning. He hates those pitter patter sounds rain drops made. He hates the wetness and the coldness embracing the surrounding.

But not anymore. Now on such nights when he felt anxious he had some cure with him that soothe him.

Park Jimin's cold memories attached with the rainy days had altered with some warm memories. It's not like he was completely over from those blue days but now he had a blanket of comfort feelings to wrap himself in as now he has some bright heartwarming memories linked with such a rainy night.

Jimin rubs his hands together dragging a chair closer to a window. It was only him in the large dining hall which was comfortably empty now. These days all agents immediately went to sleep as soon as they finish their daytime work cause their night shifts also wait for them. The days were totally hectic as every one of them was assigned to carry out tasks and duties from the moment they woke up until they go to sleep at night.

But Jimin was free for tonight. He and Taehyung have just come to the base after finishing an eight-day-long residential patrol plus a guarding session at the orphanage. They were the agents who attend to the task to ensure the kids' safety after Red Hunters went crazy with their messed business.

The worst part of the story is the black mission they recently carried out revealed dangerous information related to the orphanage. One of the main donors of the orphanage directly had a linkage with the mafia organization. They have been suspecting this for a long time so the moment they confirmed it ST force agents immediately teamed up with the naval base doubling the security and the attention they paid to the villagers and the orphanage.

.
.
.

The younger agent lazily spends some moments watching outside. He observes the pouring rain while making himself comfortable on a chair he dragged closer to a window. The rainy night gives the same vibe to that certain night he preciously embraced in his heart. And...yes it intensely stirs his memories about that specific someone who he eagerly misses and waiting to see for days as these few days make him miss him like crazy.

Jimin knew he should bear it up until the next day morning cause it was already late when he came here. He laughed to himself guessing that person might probably be asleep by now (maybe not) Anyway he comprehend they need to wait until the dawn breaks.

Younger softly sighed taking out his phone. He was about to check the texts that he missed to check for a while. Actually, it's been a while since he got a small rest to sit back and relax like this.

Jimin unlock his home screen to click on the messaging app but like every other time ended up tapping on the gallery icon to check on that secret folder he tressured and adored way too much.

For the past few days, he found himself shamelessly staring at those few captures whenever he had some free time in between his work. Technically that was all he could do when he missed that person as they didn't meet each other from the day he came back to the campsite from the naval base's infirmary. Yet every time he does that he feels kinda shy for an unknown reason.

Jimin sweetly smiles at the screen continuously swiping the same three pictures left and right. That's all he had with him. But he never got tired of scrolling the same stuff. He was that much invested in those as every capture was so special and got some special memories embedded in them.

Beyond all it's all about Min Yoongi so yeah.. it was understandable why he was all grinning and giddy in the process.

His first ever capture was on the day they had a bonfire night at the delta force academy before ending their six-month-long training period. The picture wasn't a planned one as he lately find it among all the other captures he had on his phone. But the moment was still special to his heart as that was a day everyone sang and eat forgetting their ranks and formalities.

The next picture popped was captured in the same hall where he was seating at the moment. It was when they were waiting to have their dinner at the end of a long day. Older has fallen asleep in the waiting process and he has secretly captured the moment. (There was a tag that says sleepy cat with two heart emojis)

The last snap was taken when Yoongi was just awake from a nap at the naval base's infirmary. He adored the picture a lot as he found older looks so cuddly. (Just to mention that was his most favorite one that he took some additional minutes to wait and stare at).

Jimin traces his fingertips on the glassy screen time to time zooming in and zooming out. He knew he was acting like a teen boy who had fallen in love with his dream crush. But what to do that's the truth. Park Jimin was insanely falling more and more for the older male with every passing day. He himself didn't know where they gonna take this but the mere feeling of acceptance was enough for him. Yeah, it was more than enough for Jimin as he now know he had a chance with him. At least. A chance, that's all matters to him.

Younger one knew very well since the being their story not gonna be a fairytale kinda one which is full of lovey dovey moments. When he promised the older he is ready for anything he knew very well the coin has two sides and he should be ready to accept any of the two. But this feeling was enough for him. Jimin who always used to live in the moment knows he should be happy with what he has now rather than hurting himself thinking about the unseen future.

The time is 12:20 a.m. Rain is pouring freely not minding stopping any soon. Park Jimin who was so immersed in his own thought didn't hear someone walking inside the dining hall. At the moment he was standing closer to the tall window as he need to see how those rain drops meet the ground crazily. He looked like a small kid who enjoy the rain for the very first time. Actually, that was kinda true because he never used to be a big fan of such poring days.

"Don't press your nose on the glass like that, if you don't wanna end up being Rudolph's twin"

Park Jimin never knew he had such swift moves with him until he realize how fast he turned around.

The younger one's lips immediately curled into a heartiest smile which reach his eyes instantly. The older didn't see how Jimin pinched his hand to confirm he was still wide awake as he was stuck in a trance with the younger who looks so cuddly and all flustered at the moment.

Hassled male needed to form a proper sentence but the proximity they had made him stutter.

"S--sunbae n-nim y-ou are a-awake ?"

"No, I am deadass sleep. Can't you tell I am just having my late-night sleepwalk?"

Younger chuckled lightly hitting on the older's chest hiding how much he need to jump on him pulling him into a hug.

They took a minute to have a good look at each other. Yoongi's eyes run all over Jimin but the flustered younger failed to see what kinda look the older gave him. Park Jimin's heart was doing flips. He was so excited as he met the person after days that felt like years for him.

Technically it wasn't like they had been apart for a long to feel this excited and this isn't the first time they have seen each other after time gaps. But this time it felt totally special and different from all the other times.

Now they are just more than fellow agents. It's safe to say missing each other feel is mutual from the way they look at each other.

"How are you now ?" Jimin managed to ask without stuttering this time.

"Hm.....I could tell feeling much better than the whole week"

*Gosh is he flirting*

Jimin smiled gently nodding his head in response. He has a lot lined up in his head to ask from the older once he meets him but at the moment all Jimin could do without messing is nod his head. Yes, Park Jimin was that flustered.

At least the silence between them didn't feel awkward. Honestly, it was all about both males didn't know how they should proceed with their talk further. Both do have some bubbling feelings inside them that they need to spill out but those are yet to be sort out.

Min Yoongi who was anyway not that good with his words didn't know how he should put what he feel into words at the moment. But he was suddenly feeling a strong feeling of completeness. His heart felt everything has immediately turned better than ever. He didn't realize he has been missing this certain person's soothing aura this much until he found how his heart was thumping when he have him next to him. That's why he didn't notice his reply sounds kinda flirty.

"Gosh this is hard than I thought"
Jimin subconsciously muttered under his breath and Yoongi heard it thanks to the few inches distance they were in. He has also involuntary replied with an "I know right" in a hushed voice totally blinding to what he has just spoke out.

Both took a few minutes to catch what happened.

"What ?"

"What ?"

Jimin turned into a tomato and Yoongi scratched his nape as he didn't know what his next reply should be.

"Would you like for some coffee. I was originally here to have my bedtime coffee". Thankfully Yoongi managed to come up with something before the situation turned out totally awkward.

"Bedtime coffee? Sleep remedy right? Yeah, sure I'll have some too" Younger replied though the whole conversation didn't make any sense.

.
.
.
Jimin watches the way older skillfully brew their mugs while leaning on the pantry edge. He wholeheartedly thanks every agent who was sleeping soundly in their relevant dorms giving the damn dining area all for them. Younger shamelessly drags his phone to capture another snap for his collection but instantly decides he gonna capture this moment mentally. Tossing the phone back into his pocket he took enough metal snaps enjoying older's handsome figure.
(A/N: Jimin was just overrating what he is seeing. It was just Yoongi's back guys. Thank you and just keep on reading )

It wasn't like older is wearing anything special. He was just in his everyday clothes which happened to be a black colour sweatshirt and a pair of grey sweatpants. But he looks so boyfie material to someone's eyes and the owner of the thought instantly felt embarrassed for having such a thought.

"Jimin here ?"

Younger's wild fantasy got interrupted as Yoongi turned back holding both coffee cups in his two extended hands.

*Holy shit! He is looking damn hot with that wet hair*
This time it was an internal scream. Park Jimin .exe stops working for a few seconds. Actually, he didn't move at all.
Chocolate orbs scan the older's front view for a few minutes before straight up walking between his arms. Right he was stealing a hug from Min Yoongi as he fail to stop his urge to do that anymore.

The older who didn't notice it was coming froze on the spot just staying still, still holding both mugs in his either hand he took a few minutes to grab what happened. His heart skipped a beat and his body was stuck in a motionless situation filling his inside with one bold feeling. "Woah this feels so right," his heart says. It was a much-needed hug and that's the only thing he comprehended. Older's heart was doing a congo dance inside his rib cage while he silently thanked the younger for making that move.

"God I missed you so much. Did you miss me too?. You aren't allowed to reply as no but you can remain silent"

Yoongi smiled wide taking both cups into one hand and pushing those silently into the pantry next to him.

"I missed you too. Maybe more" He returns the hug slowly grabbing the younger's waist.

Jimin smiled into Yoongi's shoulders hearing his cheesy reply. Staying in each other's arms felt easier for both than looking into each other's eyes while trying to build up a normal conversation.

Yoongi freely encircled younger between his arms taking a deep breath closer to his temple. This feeling makes his heart feel contended. It feels so right in every way possible and the sensation he felt while having the younger between his arms, it's a totally different story.

"Are you being this tiny all the time or do you just turn smol when my arms wrapped around you like this ?"

"You are just buffed".

Yoongi chuckled at the younger's muffled reply and the latter mentally facepalmed.

"Is that so ? Hm......I never knew you enjoyed me being buffed. Wait a minute, you creep now only I remember how you stare at me every time doctors came to change my dressings".

"Shut up stupid. That was I am being all worried about you".

Both chuckled and stuck in the same position for a few more minutes.

Younger was the one who broke the hug first he hold Yoongi's shoulders to slowly push him back.

"What is it Jimin-ah ?" Yoongi asked seeing the way younger struggle to say something.

"Do you feel awkward ?"

"Yes"

"Hm.....is t-that so ?" Jimin murmured. His eyes said it louder though his lips managed to force a smile.

"Yes, that's why we should share hugs more frequently. Then I could get used to your guerilla hug attacks".

Yoongi said gently flick in the younger's forehead completely changing the mood.

Honestly, this isn't something very familiar to him. This isn't the kind of situation he ever thought he would end up in. But it's worth going through it. It'll be a lie if I tell you he didn't feel everything foreign to him. But surpassing that feeling, everything feels so right in the heart. And..........yeah that's the most important thing at the moment.

.
.
.

Jimin and Yoongi sit side by side enjoying their warm drinks. Meanwhile, the younger just unlock his mobile to check his texts.

Jia July 07: I won first place in the annual dance competition.

Jia July 13: Last Saturday, Uncle Kwan and I went to see Mom, Dad, and Aunt Gyum. We ate ice cream, and he taught me how to ride a bicycle.

Jia July 16: Jiminieeeee I miss you.

Jia Today: Oppa, please please... can we adopt a puppy when you are back? Uncle Kwan has a puppy. He is such a baby. (He isn't his baby, he is just babysitting him. :)

Jimin keep on reading what Jia had been sending him daily. A pleasant smile sat on his lips while reading what the little girl had sent him. Though he can't reply and keep in touch daily, he makes sure to text her back whenever time and connection strength allow him.

"Anything funny?" Older ask seeing how Jimin has heart eyes while reading whatever the thing he is reading.

"It's Jia she texts me every day but I replied once in a while".
Jimin replied and continue to type his reply.

I am so proud of you, Jia. Oppa will buy you a gift once I come back. (How about a pink bicycle?) I can't promise you anything about adopting a puppy yet, but we'll try, okay? Be a good girl and don't bother Uncle Kwan too much on weekends. I love you.

Jimin pressed the send button but as he expected, it hadn't been immediately sent. Yeah, mobile signal strength is that perfect where they were staying. He tsks and waits a few more minutes.

"Jia just missing me. After all she only has me".

Yoongi gently holds the younger's hand giving a gentle squeeze on it.

Gaining their attention the mobile buzzed. Few picture attachments popped in a row and Jimin quickly tap on the notification redirecting to the chat.

Jimin has happily turned the mobile to Yoongi to show what Jia has sent him.

"See she needs a puppy now. This girl is so spoiled".

Min Yoongi's eyes went wide as he saw attached three pictures.

(Let's pretend baby got a tag says Holly)

"Holly?" Min yoongi mumbled recognizing his toy poodle.

"What?"

"Jimin if by chance is Jia with someone named Dae Kwan?"

"Yeah, she is with uncle Kwan how did you kno---"

Park Jimin who absent-mindedly replied swallow the last part as Min Yoongi's widened eyes look at him in a shock.

Update: 18/07/2022

ALL MY LADIES PUT YOUR HANDS UP!!!!! GUESS WHO'S BACK. IT'S ME BISHES!!!!!!!
GOD I MISSED YALL

You never know how much I love you all for sending me those comments and messages. You make me cry. Literally. I won't give a single fuck about any nasty comment. Literally, why should I? Why should I care about haters when I have you all.

(Imma changing my last announcement. So only you and I know what happens. *Top secret* in Yoongi's font)

I love you 🌻❤️🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 568 100
Author: Blowing snow Category: Crossing Rebirth Issuing time: 2023-03-27 Mu Xiu Yeran was slashed by thunder robbery to the mineral star that was abo...
463K 21.6K 71
He could tell the Alpha was just as nervous as he was. He knew Namjoon didn't want to hurt him, but it was time, it was now and there was no turning...
38.6K 2.1K 14
Kim Seokjin and Jeon Jungkook have been married for two years. Together for 6 years. Jin loves his husband very much. And vice versa But Jungkook has...
5.4K 668 13
Seokjin and Taehyung are divorced but are trying to peacefully co-parent their 8yr son Haeun and their 6yr old daughter Chaewon. What happens when Se...