My Next Life as the Neglected...

idek5143 tarafından

!!ORIGINAL STORY!! Chae-hee, a Korean woman that escaped her past pains by moving to America. Enjoying her li... Daha Fazla

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93

Chapter 76

6K 331 13
idek5143 tarafından

"Isn't it a bit weird?"

The third brother spoke up, "What do you mean?"

The second brother questioned, "What else? Use your head, the timing, and everything!"

"Oh shut it! Stop overthinking things...it is just a coincidence," the oldest brother reassured.

The other two nodded but were rather unsure.

"Let's just wait for them to identify the body or for her to call back," the second brother said with an awkward smile.

Irene watched them.

"What are you guys talking about?"

Their father asked as they were still in the room, the oldest son gave him worried glances.

"Nothing father, no need to worry, the company well under our hands," the youngest brother said and comforted their father.

Hm? All of the three take control of the company?

"Father? What do you want from breakfast?"

"Same as usual, thank you."

"Alright then."

The second son said with a pleased smile and the three left the room.

This time Irene was debating with she should with the three brothers or wait in this room.

Irene took a sit and decided to wait for them to come back instead of walking.

"Hm...I wonder how she is doing."

Irene's ear perked, "Hah...is it because I am dying..."

He sighs.

Irene felt as if she was invading someone's privacy.

"What have I done?"

And then the man started to sob, Irene regretted that she didn't go with the other three now she has to watch a sick man having a mental meltdown.

The man continued to sob and Irene started to feel sleepy as if the man's cries were a lullaby for Irene.

Irene forced herself awake, the man stopped crying or sobbing after around 10 minutes and the boys still weren't there.

Irene looked around the hospital room with a bored face and she also checked out the news on the TV.

The topic was other another bullying scandal with a K-pop idol.

Irene watched it for a while but stopped once she heard the doorknob open.

"Father? We are coming in with your breakfast!"

She heard a loud voice, seem to be the second brother speaking.

The three boys enter once again.

The family sat and ate breakfast with one another, Irene watched this scene with emptiness in her eyes.

Is it hard to treat your dear daughter/sister like this? Even if, she went all out to get accepted into the family like some university?

Irene thought, also she realized the time she spent here...she couldn't contract any of the elemental spirits.

"Father, are you feeling better?"

The first brother asked.

"No, son. I thought we talked about this, I am on my deathbed."

The father replied coldly.

Irene looked out at them with a bitter face, how cruel.

Now, she is going to wait for that phone call which they will confirm who was the victim, Irene thinks it is her or her old self, Cha-hee.

The story had matched up way too perfectly.

Night and day work differently around the world.

And this is no coincidence.

Even the description seem to fit, if only Irene knew what street it was.

"When will be hearing back from my daughter?"

The father said warmly.

Irene had chills go down her spine...that fucking bastard, my daughter my ass.

She felt a wave of burning anger inflaming inside and she wishes she can actually punch him.

But in reality, Irene cannot.

She only can go through him as she is just some observer.

"What was the point of this?"

Irene asked tired, why would she want to relive or remember all the painful memories from the past?

Why would she ever want to see their faces ever again?

But the future always has different plans for her.

"Um no, father, we do not know when she will reach back," the youngest brother responded in an uncomfortable tone.

"Was she glad to hear us again? Be honest, my sons, was she happy?"

The father asks the three brothers, then they gave each other warily looks.

"Well...she was rather angry with us and did not want any conversation with us."

The second brother explained, the father just sat there with a sad smile.

"What did we expect or I?"

The father said sadly, and the oldest brother quickly swooped in.

"However, she was more interested after we mentioned mother."

"Oh I see, then what?"

The old man asked.

"Well, the line disconnected, there was a loud beep, like a horn then a loud boom sound as if the phone fell after that nothing else."

The second brother explained.

"Did something happen to her? Is it possible that she was involved in some accident?"

The father asked in worry, the brothers saw the man's heart rate slowly rising.

"Father, stop thinking. Relax your mind. Everything is fine, she is fine, they are fine!"

The youngest brother jumped in to calm the father, "Oh yes, I might have been too much," the sick man calmed.

"I wonder if he is going to have a heart attack if he learns about the incident with their company," Irene watched on the sidelines said with a giggle.

"But I bet the brothers won't tell him, I mean who wants to tell that big news to an old man," Irene sighed.

Hours passed, and the three boys stayed with their father making conversation or minding their own business like most of them were on their laptops working as the father took a nap.

Irene watched bored, at that time breakfast went from lunchtime then dinner.

Irene was still waiting for that phone call.

So were the brothers after what their father said, they were not at ease. Seemed as if there are constant thoughts in their head.

Truly, they are waiting for two calls.

But in the end, Irene knows it herself.

They will only get one.

"Father! We've brought your dinner!"

They came in with bright expressions, "I do not want to eat today."

"But father, you need to eat...to stay healthy!"

The second brother reasoned with him.

"I am going to die anyway."

The old man said.

"Oh please, just eat!"

The oldest pled.

"When did my son stop listening to my words?"

Their father snapped.

"You guys obeyed well now you are fighting back with me? Why is that?"

The three brothers stayed silent and the youngest put their father's meal on the bedside table.

"Eat it if your hungry...and it's called worry, we are worried for you."

The youngest said with a soft voice.

Their father eyed them coldly and just laid himself back in bed.

The three eat in silence.

Until a phone rings.

All the eyes darted towards the oldest.

"Hello? Cha-he...huh?"

Luckily, their father was dead asleep when they found out.

"What? Could you explain that again?"

The oldest brother seemed to be unstable.

"Brother, what is it!"

"Shush!"

The other two talked in curiosity but didn't bother him until the end of the call.

"So? What is it?"

"Was it her? Wait no, who was the victim?"

The oldest brother sat in silence with a devasted face.

"It's her."

"The call?"

"No, the body."

~Author's Note~

Okay, i wanted to be cruel and so their reactions will be posted tmr! Im alive and my trip was nothing but stress however seeing my grandparents crying on my last day made me so emotional

- ANMU

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

802K 15.1K 63
Gu Ningyou found out that she was just a vicious female support in a novel only after she had died. After she got reborn, she no longer wanted to be...
318K 9.3K 25
Jody was reborn into a mob character in one of her favorite novels. She doesn't even realize until she witnesses the heroine in action. Ever since th...
861K 30.9K 54
Someone once asked me: if I were to be reborn one time what would I want to be? I answered, "General" Because I like it when girls are tough and yes...
1.5M 66.4K 34
The villainess who has reborn five times just wants to rest in peace. I am Odette, I was once an heiress who had it all, be it money, status or fian...