๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐ผ๐‘› ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐ท๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘˜...

By random_me_1910

๐ท๐‘’๐‘™๐‘–๐‘™๐‘Žโ„Ž ๐ธ๐‘ฃ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ . ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ค ๐‘”๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘™. ๐‘†โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘š ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘‚๐‘ข๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐ต๐‘Ž๏ฟฝ... More

๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ˆ - ๐ป๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘–๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘›
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ˆ๐ˆ - ๐‘†๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ˆ๐• - ๐‘€๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘ฆ'๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘…๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐• - ๐น๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘ ?
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐•๐ˆ - ๐‘‚๐‘›๐‘’ ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘๐‘’
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ - ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก'๐‘  ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ก ๐บ๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘‘
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ - ๐‘ƒ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก ๐‘‚๐‘“ ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐บ๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘
๐๐ฎ๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ž โ˜บ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ˆ๐— - ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ก ๐น๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘†๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘’
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐— - ๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐ป๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘’๐‘‘?
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐—๐ˆ - ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘…๐‘œ๐‘ฆ๐‘Ž๐‘™ ๐‘€๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ก
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ - ๐‘Š๐‘’ ๐พ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐ป๐‘’ ๐ท๐‘–๐‘‘
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ - ๐‘ƒ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐บ๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘™
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐—๐ˆ๐• - ๐‘ƒ๐‘™๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐บ๐‘’๐‘ก ๐ป๐‘’๐‘™๐‘
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐—๐• - ๐ผ ๐ท๐‘œ๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘’๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐—๐•๐ˆ - ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐น๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Š๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ - ๐‘Š๐‘’๐‘™๐‘™, ๐‘Š๐‘’๐‘™๐‘™, ๐‘Š๐‘’๐‘™๐‘™
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ - ๐ผ'๐‘™๐‘™ ๐ต๐‘’ ๐‘†๐‘œ ๐‘†๐‘Ž๐‘“๐‘’
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐—๐ˆ๐— - ๐ป๐‘’ ๐ท๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘†๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐—๐—- ๐‘ƒ๐‘Ž๐‘ค๐‘› ๐‘†โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐—๐—๐ˆ - ๐ผ๐‘“ ๐ผ ๐‘Š๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ - ๐ผ'๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘Š๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘ก
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ - ๐ฝ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐น๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘ ?
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐—๐—๐ˆ๐• - ๐‘ƒ๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘†๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐—๐—๐• - ๐ป๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’, ๐‘†๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐ป๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ - ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘ฆ'๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐ท๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘? (๐’†๐’๐’… ๐’๐’‡ ๐’”๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’๐’ 1)
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ - ๐‘ƒ4๐ฟ (๐’ƒ๐’†๐’ˆ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’๐’‡ ๐’”๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’˜๐’)
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ - ๐‘€๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Š๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘œ๐‘›
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐—๐—๐ˆ๐— - ๐ป๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐น๐‘ข๐‘›
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐—๐—๐— - ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘›
๐๐จ๐ญ๐ž - (๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ)

๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ - ๐ด๐‘š ๐ผ ๐‘Š๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘”?

543 4 7
By random_me_1910

(𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉)

𝑫𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒍𝒂𝒉'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗:

As our parents were taking care of business, we all agreed to go to the beach for the rest of the afternoon.

"So, how was it in London? Is it much different?" Sarah asks while walking towards the beach.

"Yeah, it's basically the opposite of here." Lauren says.

"How? Did you used to go to the beach and all?" Sarah asks.

"Rarely. It was a city, there wasn't much to do." Laurens answers.

"But what did you used to do then? Like- just stay at home?" Sarah asks.

"Shopping. Nightclubs. Things like that." I say, going in the conversation.

"Oh, tonight there's a party at the beach where everyone goes. You should go." Sarah says.

"Who is going?" I ask.

"Everyone. Kooks, Pogues and even Tourons." she explains.

"Wait everyone together? I thought Kooks and Pogues wouldn't just be at the same party like-" I say confused.

This thing is really complicated.

"Yeah, usually we don't. But there are a few exceptions. Like this one. Are you coming?" she asks.

"I guess." I say. "James? You coming?"

"Of course." he says.

"Lauren?" Sarah asks.

"Yeah, I'll bring Gilbert as well." she says.

"Then we're all going." Sarah says excited.

"Except me." Wheezie finally says.

"Why not?" I ask, putting my things in the sand, once we arrived at the beach.

"Parties like that aren't really my thing. I'll stay at home." she says.

"Oh ok." I say.

"Gilbert could make her company if he wants to." Sarah suggests.

"Oh no, no. We don't wanna bother your parents." Lauren says.

"He doesn't bother at all." Sarah says.

Sarah has been pretty nice, I don't know why would John B say that about Kooks. That they're selfish and shit like that.

"Wheez, is it ok to you? You're only 1 year appart, you two could get along." Sarah says.

"Sure." the girl says with a smile.

I looked at my little brother waiting for an answer and he just nodded 'yes'.

"Ok then. Where do we meet up?" Lauren asks.

𝑺𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒉 𝒈𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒏𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒖𝒏.

_____

𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚:

𝑫𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒍𝒂𝒉'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗:

"Where are they?" Lauren asks.

"I don't know." I say.

"We don't know anyone here, let's just try and find them." James says going in the middle of the crowd looking for Sarah and Rafe.

Then we found Sarah walking with some blond boy we've never seen before.

"Sarah's over there, should we go to her?" I ask.

"Nah, she's with someone. Let's look for Rafe." Lauren says.

"No actually, I think we should go up to Sarah to meet the boy as well." James says.

"Yeah, ok." I say.

As we were in our way to Sarah I saw JJ, the Pogue, trying to talk to her.

Are they friends by any chance? It would be pretty cool.

No. No way. Kooks and Pogues don't get along.

"Isn't it that JJ?" James asks me once he saw JJ, and I just nodded in response.

"I thought Kooks and Pogues weren't exactly friends?" James says confused.

"Wait, how do you two know that guy? Are you saying he's a Pogue?" Lauren asks.

"Uh well, we basically-" I say being interrupted by my sister.

"Please don't tell me you two have been with Pogues already." she says with a serious tone.

"We only saw the boy around and then he came up to us, then-" my brother starts explaining, but I interrupt him when I realised he was about to tell her the truth.

"Came up to us to ask if we were new here. But of course we barely talked to him." I lied once again.

First I lie to Rafe saying I didn't talk to Pogues, now I'm lying to my own sister. This can't get worse.

"Whatever. Hey Sarah!" Lauren calls Sarah once we got close enough to her, but she didn't heard.

"You know what? I'll take it, thank you. Thank you, man." the blond boy we don't know says.

"That's nice, but I didn't ask you. If you said pretty please, maybe. But you didn't." JJ says.

Yup, not friends at all.

"Oohh. Pretty please?" the boy says ironically.

"Wow. They really take serious this whole thing about Kooks versus Pogues." James says.

"Yeah but-" I say, interrupting myself to look at them.

Once the three of us look at them we see JJ and the still unknown boy figthing.

"Wait what's going on?" Lauren asks kinda worried but confused at the same time.

"Sarah?" I ask coming to her side.

She looks at us but quickly looks at the boys and yells at them to stop.

"Who is that?" I ask her.

"It's Topper, my boyfriend. And the other is JJ, a Pogue." she says.

"Dirty Pogues!" the Topper boy says, making John B punch him.

"Oh shit!" I say.

"John B! We're supposed to be incognito, remember?" Pope says.

"Babe- babe!" Sarah keeps calling Topper to try to stop him.

Suddenly Topper punches John B, making him fall in the water and everyone gasps.

People started coming to see what was happening and all I could hear them saying was "fight. fight." over and over again.

"Hey, John B. Don't make me drown you like your old man, all right?" Topper says, making John B get up and pull him to the water as well.

"John B, let it go man!"

"Stop you guys!"

Pope and Kie try to stop them.

They both get up and keep punching and hitting each other, making all of their friends try to stop them, with no luck.

Well, not all of them.

"That's what I'm talkin' about!" I hear JJ cheering not far from me.

I decide to go towards him and slightly slap him arm to catch his attention.

"What's your problem?! Your friend is fighting and you cheer up instead of try and stop him?" I yell at him, due to the fact everyone is yelling and we can barely hear each others.

"What? If he's fighting I want him to win obviously!" he says.

Then somehow Topper managed to kick John B to the water.

"Wait is he drowning him?!" I yell desesperate.

"Topper! Topper stop! Stop!" Sarah yells desesperately as well.

When I looked to my side JJ wasn't there anymore.

After a few seconds JJ comes back and stands next to Topper.

Wait... is that-

"Yeah, you know what that is. Your move broski." JJ says pointing a gun at Topper's head.

"JJ's got a gun!" someone in the croud yells, making everyone starting to scream and panic.

Sarah, Kiara and Pope try to yell at JJ for him to put the gun down, but he doesn't move.

"Did you say somethin' princess?" JJ asks Sarah.

I stood there shocked, since I didn't know what to do.

In one hand, JJ has a gun in Topper's head. But in the other... Topper is the one who took it too far by drowning John B.

"We're good! We're good!" Topper says putting his hands up in defense, realising JJ wasn't going to move.

JJ let go of Topper and the three of them stoped (JJ, Topper and John B.)

"Kie! Can you check your psycho friend, please?!" Sarah yells.

"Girl?! Your boyfriend was the one drowning John B! You have no room to talk!" I say shocked at her blaming the Pogues.

Of course the Pogues weren't right, but neither was Topper. She couldn't blame JJ by trying to save his friend who was drowning because of Topper.

"Are you defending the Pogues? What the actual fuck is your problem?!" she yells at me.

"I'm not but Topper was drowning John B! It's obvious JJ would save his friend! Am I wrong?" I yell back at her.

"Everyone listen up! Get the hell off our side of the island!" JJ yells, shouting the gun in the air twice.

Everyone started to go away and leave the place.

I look for my siblings and go up to them.

"Let's go home." Lauren says, going towards her car, me and James going with her.

𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒊𝒄𝒌 𝒖𝒑 𝑮𝒊𝒍𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆. 𝑾𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑.

_____

𝑰𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈:

(𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝑫𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒍𝒂𝒉'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗)

I was awake already, writing on my diary when suddenly someone knocks at my bedroom door.

"Come in!" I say.

James and Lauren both come in and sit in my bed next to me.

"What?" I ask, closing my diary and putting it in my nightstand.

"We need to talk about yesterday. I mean- I don't get it. Why were you defending these Pogues? What was that about?" Laurens says, quite mad for some reason.

"Ok, first of all why are you mad? Second, I wasn't defending them! Why does everyone think I was defending the Pogues?! Sarah was blaming them so I obviously couldn't let her do that!" I say annoyed.

"Oh, you're telling me it was Topper's fault?!" my sister says raising a bit her voice.

"No! I'm not saying that! Didn't you see what happened? I mean, you were there! Topper is the one who took it too far by drowning John B, and then JJ tried to help his friend! He wasn't right by pulling a gun to his head, but neither was Topper by drowning John B! James, am I wrong?!" I say, slightly raising my voice as well.

"No, you're not. But we're Kooks, we're supposed to be with and defend the other Kooks, not be against them!" James says, also raising his voice.

This shit is not gonna end up well.

Are they blind? They're defending the other Kooks just because they're rich? And because of our 'reputation' they can't admit the truth?

"That's what I'm saying! Topper was just fighting with John B, he wasn't the one with a gun Delilah!" my sister yells at my face.

"Are you fucking idiot?! Topper was drowning him! If JJ didn't scare him he would've killed John B! And thay's all JJ did. He only scared him! He wasn't gonna Kill Topper because of a stupid fight Lauren! Topper was gonna kill him, open your eyes!" I yell at her face just like she did at me.

"No! You open your eyes! What will people think if they see you defending a Pogue? Being in their side? What will people think if they know you hang with them? Be friends with them? What will people say, huh?!" she yells again.

"God! You are so blind for reputation! So fucking blind! All you care is your stupid reputation and what others will think and say about you!" I say, mad at her.

"Can you leave my room, please?
!" I say, pointing my hand at the door.

I'm pretty sure if I was a cartoon, smoke would be coming out of my ears right now.

"If I just dream you are hanging with Pogues, or that you're friends with them..." she says, not finishing her sentence, leaving my room and sutting the door with all of her strength.

James didn't leave nor said anything. He stood there sitting in my bed silent for a few seconds before speaking.

"You know... Lauren isn't completly wrong. This could ruin everything for us if we started to hang with them. Even our parents' lifes. Can you imagine what would happen? Ward wouldn't want to be friends or work with our father." he says with a normal tone.

"Are you gonna be by her side? James... I've always been here to you. We would always agree with each other! What's wrong with you?" I ask. Not mad. But dissapointed, that my brother, the only close person I have, was choosing be by my sister's side than mine.

"I'm not in her side. I'm just saying you should think better about what you're doing." he says, getting up and leaving my room.

Am I wrong? Sarah was obviously mad at me. Lauren is not a surprise to do so. But James... even James was against me.

I'm probably wrong, but I really can't understand their perspective.

«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»»»«»«»«»

Heyy :)

I know I've been gone for a long time but I didn't forget the book! I'm just too lazy to write lmao

I'm sorry anyway.

If there are any mistakes please let me know, bc english isn't my first language.

Hope ur having a nice day/ night. Byee <3

𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑠 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑡: 2096

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 28.8K 55
๐—–๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—˜ ๐—ข๐—™ ๐—ž๐—œ๐——๐—ฆ โ€ž๐—๐–พสผ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‡๐—€ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—‡๐–บ๐—‚๐—๐–พ, ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Žสผ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—๐–พ๐—…๐—…๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—†๐–พ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—’ ๐—๐–พสผ๐—…๐—… ๐—‹๐—Ž๐—‡ ๏ฟฝ...
28.6K 447 67
โ”โ”โ”she'd found her people. outerbanks. female oc. jj maybanks. 6/1/23 ; 12/15/23 @๐™ฃ๐™š๐™—๐™ซ๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™ค๐™จ๐™ข๐™ค๐™œ
54.6K 591 9
๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐š ๐ฉ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐‘๐š๐Ÿ๐ž ๐‚๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ค๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐›๐ž๐ง๐ž๐Ÿ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ...
38.9K 356 57
๐šŠ ๐š‹๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐š’๐š— ๐š ๐š‘๐š’๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š—๐šœ๐š’๐šœ๐š๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐š˜๐šž๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‹๐šŠ๐š—๐š”๐šœ ๐š’๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ/๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š™๐š›๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ๐šœ! ๐š’ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š—๏ฟฝ...