𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈 - 𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑊𝑎𝑖𝑡

(𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒖)

(𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝑫𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒍𝒂𝒉'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗)

"What did you do, JJ?" Pope asks.

"I got a jet going straight in my butt right now." JJ says looking at us.

"Y'all should get in immediately, you hear me?" he says.

"Salud!" JJ says drinking from his cup.

"How much did this cost?" Pope asks.

"Uh... well. With the generator, the petrol, and oh- hey, express delivery. Pretty much all of it, yeah." JJ says, I could tell he was drunk.

"All of it?" Pope asks with wide eyes.

"Yeah, all of it." JJ answers.

"You spent all the money in one day?" Pope asks.

"Yeah, burned a hole right through my pocket. But I mean, like. Come on guys, look at this. Finest in jet-based massage therapy. That's what they told me." JJ says.

Kie gave him a glare and so did Pope, but JJ noticed Kie's.

"Kie, what? Can't a man have a little luxury in life? Come on, all this scrimpin' and scrapin'... I mean guys, we- You only live once, right? Enough of this emotional shit. Get in the Cat's ass. Come on." JJ says.

"In the what?" Kie asks.

"In the Cat's ass. That's what I named her." JJ says.

"Oh, hey, yo! I almost forgot! Uh? Yeah, that's right, I know. Disco mode. That's right baby." JJ says, turning on some lights.

"Are you kidding me? You could've paid for restitution!" Pope says.

"Or lieterally even given it to any charity!" Kie says.

"Or better yet. You could've helped us buy supplies to get the rest of the gold out of the well!" Pope says.

"Pope he's drunk, just leave it." I say quietly so only he could hear and maybe Kie.

"Okay, well. You know what? I didn't do that!" JJ says getting up.

I looked at him and he was covered in bruises on his torso.

I can't believe his dad would do something like this. I mean... maybe it was someone else?

"I got a hot tub! For my friends. I got a hot tub to my friends. You know what? No, you know what? Screw friends. I got a hot tub to my family!" JJ says.

"JJ, what the hell?" Kie asks worried.

"I got this for you. Guys, look what I did for you! All right? Look at this! Look at this!" JJ says moving his arms around so we would see the hot tub.

"JJ..." Kie says.

"No, you stop being emotional. It's fine, okay? I mean, it's sweet, right? Everything-" JJ says.

He was obviously drunk, and we could see he was trying to stop from crying. I couldn't keep seeing him like that, so I got in and hugged him.

He put his arms around me after I did the same. He cried on my shoulder while I tried not to cry as well.

"I just couldn't do it." JJ says.

I had one arm around his back and the other on his head, while both his arms were loosely around my waist.

"I can't take him anymore! I was gonna kill him..." he says while crying.

After a few seconds Kie and Pope got in as well and joined the hug.