𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗 - 𝐻𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝐹𝑢𝑛

(𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝑫𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒍𝒂𝒉'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗)

𝑫𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒍𝒂𝒉, 𝑱𝑱, 𝑲𝒊𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑷𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒖𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒑𝒐𝒏:

"This is the north drain. It should've gotten washed into the gully. So, if it got flushed out from this drain, it would've been pushed out to, like-" JJ says.

"Somewhere in this trash." Pope says.

"Correct." JJ says.

𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝑲𝒊𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒖𝒑 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒘𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒖𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒚𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆.

"All right, bro. I see you vibing on Kie, okay? Give me the details. Are we talking about first base, second base, third base?" JJ asks, looking at Pope.

"Try not even in the same ballpark." Pope says.

"What do you mean by that?" JJ asks.

"It's like we're not playing the same game." Pope says, looking down at his feet.

I kinda feel bad for Pope, I haven't had time to talk to Kie alone and know how she feels. But even if she likes him back, she doesn't show it. And Pope clearly likes her.

"The other night, she was all over me. But she was wasted, so it doesn't really count." Pope says.

I zoned out not being a part of the conversation, and I came back to reallity hearing my name.

"Uhum. And how about Delilah? I know something's going on, or at least you like her. Don't even try to pretend you don't, 'cause I know you do." Pope says.

"Delilah what?" I ask, since I was a bit far from them, not hearing properly what he said.

"Nothing." JJ says quickly.

"Okay...?" I say confused, but going to look again at the sewer where Kie was (somewhere).

"All right, this wasn't about me. We were talkin' about you." JJ says.

"We talked about me, now you're the theme of the conversation. Come on, I know you like her, I see it in your eyes, man! You'd have to be blind not to see it!" Pope says excited.

Pope's words made me slightly blush, and I know I did because I felt my face warm up pretty fast, and I'm not one to blush.

"Just shut up." JJ says before we heard Kie.

"Guys I think I found something!" Kie says.

"Wait you got it?" JJ asks.

"Is it the gun?" Pope asks.

"Pope! Pope! Oh my God! Guys, there's something dead in here!" Kie yells desesperated.

"She said something dead?!" I ask.

"Like a person?" Pope asks and Kie only screams.

Kie kept screaming and Pope asking what is was.

"You guys owe me for life!" Kie yells.

"What if Ward put Gavin in the sewer, dude?" JJ asks.

"Hold on." Pope says.

"That makes so much sense." JJ says.

"Shut up, JJ." I say, trying to hear Kie.

"Do you hear that?" Pope asks.

"What?" JJ asks.