đđšđ«đ­ 𝐈 - đ»đ‘Žđ‘đ‘đ‘–đ‘’đ‘Ÿ 𝑖𝑛 𝐿𝑜𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑛

𝒏𝒐 𝒐𝒏𝒆'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗:

"Come on. It can't be that bad. We have a house in front of the beach and we're living in an island, it's gonna be fun." James says to Delilah when they arrive.

Delilah and James are probably the closest siblings in their family. They never keep a secret from each other, and like to spend time together. When one of them is sad for some reason, the other can always put a smile in their face.

Delilah sighs and rolls her eyes and then leaves the car.

"Wow, this house is bigger than the other! And we are right in front of the beach! I already love it." Gilbert says with a huge smile and going towards the house.

"I told you you'd like it." their dad says, opening the front door with the keys.

"Well, I'm surprised actually. I didn't thought it would be that close to the beach." Lauren says going inside the house along with her family.

"Delilah? What do you think?" their mother asks, looking at the girl.

"I was happier in London." she says going upstairs to explore the house alone.

"She'll get used to this." their father says.

"At least, I hope so." he says again after a few seconds.

_____

𝑳𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓 (𝒂𝒕 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕)

𝑫𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒍𝒂𝒉'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗:

"Can I come in?" I ask James after knocking at his bedroom door.

"Yeah." he simply says.

I open the door to see my brother laying in his bed with black sweatpants, shirtless, doing something in his phone.

"What are you doing?" I ask sitting next to him.

"Nothing much. You?" he says not looking at me, but at his phone.

"Same. What are you gonna do tomorrow? I wanted to get to know better the island, but I'm not going alone." I say.

"And? Where is it my problem?" he asks, pretending not to care.

"Come with me. Please." I say giving him puppy eyes.

He looks at me and rolls his eyes while smiling. "I'm going."

"Great. Thanks." I say smiling.

Then we heard a knock at the door.

"Come in." James says.

"Hey, mom told me to call you two to dinner. Downstairs." Lauren says.

"All right." James says getting up from the bed at the same time to go downstairs.

Lauren and Delilah were never much close to each other. Of course they talk and don't mind each other's presence, but they don't spend time together. They don't hang out, or talk about the things Delilah does with James. It's just different.

"So, how is it going? Do you like the house?" our dad asks, when we were all eating.

"I love it. I can't wait to go outside tomorrow to meet new friends." Gilbert says with his mouth full.

"Disgusting." Lauren says.

"The house?" our mom asks shocked.

"No, Gilbert talking with his mouth full." Lauren answers.

"Well, me and Lila love it, as well." James says, referring to me and him loving the house.

"Excuse me? Speak for yourself." I say.

𝐿𝑜𝑠𝑡 đŒđ‘› 𝑇ℎ𝑒 đ·đ‘Žđ‘Ÿđ‘˜ (đœđœ đ‘„ đ‘‚đ¶)NÆĄi cĂąu chuyện tồn táșĄi. HĂŁy khĂĄm phĂĄ bĂąy giờ