𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈𝐈 - 𝐴𝑚 𝐼 𝑊𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔?

(𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉)

𝑫𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒍𝒂𝒉'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗:

As our parents were taking care of business, we all agreed to go to the beach for the rest of the afternoon.

"So, how was it in London? Is it much different?" Sarah asks while walking towards the beach.

"Yeah, it's basically the opposite of here." Lauren says.

"How? Did you used to go to the beach and all?" Sarah asks.

"Rarely. It was a city, there wasn't much to do." Laurens answers.

"But what did you used to do then? Like- just stay at home?" Sarah asks.

"Shopping. Nightclubs. Things like that." I say, going in the conversation.

"Oh, tonight there's a party at the beach where everyone goes. You should go." Sarah says.

"Who is going?" I ask.

"Everyone. Kooks, Pogues and even Tourons." she explains.

"Wait everyone together? I thought Kooks and Pogues wouldn't just be at the same party like-" I say confused.

This thing is really complicated.

"Yeah, usually we don't. But there are a few exceptions. Like this one. Are you coming?" she asks.

"I guess." I say. "James? You coming?"

"Of course." he says.

"Lauren?" Sarah asks.

"Yeah, I'll bring Gilbert as well." she says.

"Then we're all going." Sarah says excited.

"Except me." Wheezie finally says.

"Why not?" I ask, putting my things in the sand, once we arrived at the beach.

"Parties like that aren't really my thing. I'll stay at home." she says.

"Oh ok." I say.

"Gilbert could make her company if he wants to." Sarah suggests.

"Oh no, no. We don't wanna bother your parents." Lauren says.

"He doesn't bother at all." Sarah says.

Sarah has been pretty nice, I don't know why would John B say that about Kooks. That they're selfish and shit like that.

"Wheez, is it ok to you? You're only 1 year appart, you two could get along." Sarah says.

"Sure." the girl says with a smile.

I looked at my little brother waiting for an answer and he just nodded 'yes'.

"Ok then. Where do we meet up?" Lauren asks.

𝑺𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒉 𝒈𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒏𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒖𝒏.

_____

𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚:

𝑫𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒍𝒂𝒉'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗:

"Where are they?" Lauren asks.

"I don't know." I say.

"We don't know anyone here, let's just try and find them." James says going in the middle of the crowd looking for Sarah and Rafe.