𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐄

By _nakamotoyumi2

➥ 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 Sandro × Simon × Vinny ⤿ This book will contain a bunch of random short stories from San... More

ᴅɪꜱᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇʀ
ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ʙᴜʀɢᴇʀ | ꜱᴀɴᴅʀᴏ
ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇꜱ | ꜱᴀɴᴅʀᴏ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴜꜱ | ᴠɪɴɴʏ
ʜᴜʟɪɴɢ ꜱᴀɴᴅᴀʟɪ | ꜱɪᴍᴏɴ
ɪ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ | ꜱɪᴍᴏɴ
ʀᴇᴅ ꜱᴛʀɪɴɢꜱ | ꜱɪᴍᴏɴ
ʀᴇᴅ ꜱᴛʀɪɴɢꜱ | ꜱɪᴍᴏɴ
ʀᴇᴅ ꜱᴛʀɪɴɢꜱ | ꜱɪᴍᴏɴ
ʀᴇᴅ ꜱᴛʀɪɴɢꜱ | ꜱɪᴍᴏɴ
ʀᴇᴅ ꜱᴛʀɪɴɢꜱ | ꜱɪᴍᴏɴ
ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ ᴅɪꜱᴀꜱᴛᴇʀ | ᴠɪɴɴʏ
ᴘʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ | ꜱᴀɴᴅʀᴏ
ᴡᴀʏ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ʜᴏᴍᴇ
ᴡᴀʏ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ʜᴏᴍᴇ
ᴘᴀᴀɴᴏ ᴋᴜɴɢ ʙᴜᴍᴀʟɪᴋ ᴀɴɢ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛᴇꜱᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪꜰ ᴍᴏ
ꜱʜᴇ'ꜱ ᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʙʀᴇᴀᴋᴇʀ
3 ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ʙᴀʙʏ
ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ
ꜱᴀɴᴅʀᴏ & ꜱɪᴍᴏɴ
ᴍʏ ᴄᴀꜱᴀɴᴏᴠᴀ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ
ᴡᴀɪᴛ | ᴠɪɴɴʏ
GroupChat
ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʀꜱ | ᴠɪɴɴʏ
ꜰᴏᴏʟ | ꜱɪᴍᴏɴ
ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴍᴇᴛ | ꜱɪᴍᴏɴ
ʜᴀᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ | ᴠɪɴɴʏ
ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ɪɴꜱɪᴅᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ | ꜱɪᴍᴏɴ
ᴛɪʟʟ ɪ ᴍᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ | ᴠɪɴɴʏ
ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɪɴ ᴛɪᴍᴇ | ꜱᴀɴꜱɪᴠɪɴ

ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇꜱ | ꜱᴀɴᴅʀᴏ

136 3 1
By _nakamotoyumi2

SANDRO'S POV

I then arrived in my wife's room and saw her peacefully sleeping while Kuya Luis was watching her. I then sat beside him while observing his casts and scratches on his face and arms.

" I'm sorry kuya.. thanks for watching Mara for me. I hope you told Ate Xandra that your okay. She surely would kill you once she knows your condition. " I sadly smiled and went towards the bed where my wife is lying. I then tried to caress her hair but my hand just went through it.

" I'm sorry Mara. Were supposedly celebrating our 1st wedding anniversary yesterday. I'm sorry for worrying you. You almost lost our baby because of me. " I sadly said and looked at her stomach, I put my hand in it but it just went through it.

" Hey baby. Daddy is sorry for leaving the both of you. I'll do my best to get back on my body. I'll be back to the both of you. "

" Kuya ? " I glanced at the person who speak and I was met with Vinny's scared eyes. I then squint my eyes and his appearance was similar to mine.

" Vincent ? "

" Kuya ? What's happening ? Why can't they see me ? And your body is full of bruises and blood. Atsaka ako din, bakit ganito yung itsura ko ?"

" Do you remember what happen to us ? "

" I don't remember anything kuya. I just woke up in a fields that is surrounded by dried leaves and next thing I know I see my body here na.  "

" We just experience the same, ganyan din ako kanina. All of us were taken here because we had an accident and unfortunately only the two of us are in a critical condition. " I explained to him and his eyes widened, he was about to answer but someone appeared, and that was the soul eater Jake.

" W-who are you ? " Vinny shakily asked. " His the soul collector / eater. Vinny. "

" A-are you here to collect our souls already ?  Please I still want to live pa, I'm still gonna confess my feelings to Gracia. Please don't take our souls, di pa ako ready mamatay. " Vinny pleaded, Jake just crossed his arms in his chest and smirked.

" What do we need to do to prevent you from collecting our souls ? " I asked him, he smirks. " Find the culprit who crashed your car and who shots you. " He said and vanished. Me and Vinny stared at each other thinking who is behind this accident.

" Kuya, Don't you think it's him? There are news about him that he escaped recently sa jail eh. "

" That's impossible. He was heavily guarded! How can he fucking escape that place ? No. No. that's impossible. " I angrily said and vanished.

I then appeared somewhere and I scanned my surroundings and also felt Vinny by my side.

" Bakit tayo andito sa kalsada kuya ? "

" I brought you guys here.. " a voice said and we both flinched but sighed when it was Jake who spoke.

We then heard a car screeched somewhere and saw two cars, one was hit by a tree and the it was our van which was smoking and a there's a bit of wreck, the driver of the first car then went out and my eyes widened when I see who it was.

" France ? " I said in disbelief. Vinny gasped when he saw who who hit our van.

We then saw the van slowly opened and saw Simon slowly opening the door and stepped out, he was full of bruises and he was helping Kuya Alfonso, Kuya Luis and Kuya Borgy out of the wrecked car.

" I HATE YOU! WHY! WHY! WHAT DID WE DO TO BE IN THIS ACCIDENT FRANCE! HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO US. "

We both watched France walking towards Simon and tried to punch him but Simon blocked it and kicked him instead. Kuya Borgy tried to punch him but he was punched in the face by France. 

" WHAT THE HELL FRANCE! WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM!  " Kuya Luis shouted and punched him in the face.

" YOU ALL DESERVE TO DIE AFTER WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO ME! I HOPE SANDRO DIES! " France screamed and was about to punch him but Matt followed by Kuya Michael and an unconscious Vinny on their hold, went out of the car and Kuya Alfonso throw a punch at him.

" I'M GOING TO KILL YOU! YOU DESERVE IT ANYWAY! YOU HAVE BEEN STALKING ATE AMARA AND THREATENING TO END OUR LIFE! " Simon said and continued punching him. France just laughed and all of the guys just look at him.

I then saw myself going out of the car and saw my state which was bloody and when I locked eyes with France I instantly punched him in the face in anger.

" HOW DARE YOU! " I shouted at him. My bloody self was holding his collar and he just continued laughing, my eyes widened when he grab something at his back and a bang was heard.

" KUYA! " Vinny shouted beside me but sadly the people can't hear us because we are just here witnessing what happened in the accident. I just saw myself in the ground and clutching my bloodied abdomen.

All my cousins and brother were shocked at what happened. They directly went to my bloody self and cried. Kuya Matt limped his way to France and punched him until he was unconscious.

" I hope you rot in hell, you piece of psycho! You don't deserve to be free after what you have done to us! " Kuya Matt angrily said and Kuya Michael stopped him and the both of them cried while helplessly calling for the ambulance.

But then the place suddenly changed, me and Vinny were suddenly brought back to the place where we woke up. And Jake was now standing infront of us.

" Now that you have seen who caused the accident. You both aren't really going to die though. " Jake said.

" W-we aren't? What are we doing here then if you aren't getting our souls from us ? " Vinny asked. Jake smiled at us.

" To be honest I have been watching you both already. You guys have been doing well in protecting the person who you love and is ready to sacrifice their life for them. I only take the souls of people who are bad and unfortunately that isn't you two. "

" W-what ? " I said confused. Jake just smirked. A figure then appeared by his side, we were shocked to see France.

" This guy over here will fill you the two of you. I'll take this psycho's soul instead. These guy have been on the list already you know. " Jake said which left me and my brother staring at him in shock.

" I'll bring you guys back to your body and I wish you all the best. Now I'm here to deal with this, nuisance. Bye! " He said and a blinding light appeared and that was when I opened my eyes and was breathing heavily.

" Kuya Sands! Thank God,your awake na! " Simon said and hugged me. " S-si Vinny ? " I croaked out and tried to sit up but groaned in pain and leaned back down in the bed.

" His in the other room, I'll go get the doctor muna.  " He smiled and I just nodded my head and closed my eyes.

" That dream was crazy... " I mumbled to myself. The door opened again and I saw my wife running towards me and immediately hugged me. I chuckled and patted her back.

" Oh my god. Sandro! Thank god. Your awake. I'm so worried after Simon told me what happened sa inyo. Don't you dare scare me like that again. I love you so much Sandro. " She cried, I hugged her back and pulled away and wiped her tears away.

" I'm sorry for worrying you my love. I'm here now. Hmm? I love you too. " I kissed her forehead. The door opened again and my cousin's came in along with Vinny who was wheeled by Simon.

" Kuya! Sandro!  " They all shouted in unison and I just laughed. " I'm glad your all fine. "

" You scared us out there you know. You too Vinny. "

" The one who hit our van died though.  " Kuya Luis said and Vinny stared at me

" Who was it ? " Mara asked.

" France. " Kuya Luis said. " What? France ? How did he get out of the prison ? "

" He escaped though. We don't need to worry about him already because he died. I don't know the reason though. " Kuya Borgy said and shrugged his shoulders.

" I'm just glad your all fine and Sandro were gonna be parents now. " Mara said and turned to me.

" T-talaga ? " I asked her and she nodded her head. I hugged her and mumbled a thank you.

" YAYY! MAGIGUNG UNCLE NA AKO. I'M DEFINITELY GONNA SPOIL MY NIECE AND NEPHEW. " Vinny shouted and we all just laughed and the doctor then arrived and told us to stay for a week for observation.

A year later

" I can't believe it's been a year already since the accident and now Fourth's going to be 1 year old already. And our Andria will be born soon too  " I said to my wife while watching her sing a lullaby to our baby.

Ferdinand Alexander Louis Draxton Marcos IV eventually fell asleep after my wife sang a song. She then slowly put our baby to the crib and smiled at me.

" I know right. I love you Sandro. Thank you for coming back to us and for being a great father to our son. " Mara kissed me and I smiled.

" I love you too, Amaranthine. "

" And to you too my Alexandria Rose Draxton Marcos. I can't wait to see you, my baby. "

A/N

Enjoy this 2 part short story muna. Haha. On the process palang ang drafts sa It All Started With A Burger. Also check out my Vinny story entitled The World Between Us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 75 8
Leonor, who's always been a mischievous daughter has never shared anyone anything until Ferdinand, her soon to be lover steps into her life.
Anticipate By cee

Fanfiction

75.2K 3K 64
A handsome debonair and a charming maiden met through a night of pleasure. Will they ever cross lives again? Or will they pass it off as a one night...
5.2K 184 23
What would be the life of the marcoses if they have. little imee and little irene? Disclaimer: this is all fan/fun fiction. Dont take this seriously...
6K 198 15
Alternative Universe The rose among the torns. One and only Granddaughter of Pres. Marcos