Dust x Horror x Killer Story

By Dustsgasterblaster

if this gets discontinued, I'll post some draft one shots of the story that never got finished for now I'm st... More

Part 1
Decision
Cuddles and a Secret
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm (Pt 2)
Games and injuries
Argument
After & Make Up
Before The Mission
Mission In Underswap
Killer being a bitch
Dust, Phantom & Blue
After their first time
A little oneshot
Blue's Move
Unexpected visits
I Don't Feel So Good
Test
Kidnapping
Taken
For Now
A/N Answering a question
With Blueberry
A Plan
Safe Now ( + 🍋)
Dust in the castle
Check-up
Solution?
Working out
Prank
Prank Pt. 2
A Date
Not goodbye
Souls
Popping the question
Fights
a/n: new cover eyy
The actual bachelor party
Lies and more lies
smut chapter 🍋 (lies and more lies)
a/n: we are gonna fucking finish this book rahhhhh 🔥🔥🔥

Bachelor's party

717 28 38
By Dustsgasterblaster

Horror woke up with a yawn and stretched his legs out. He turned his head and was surprised to see that he'd woken up first.

Then he heard the sheets shifting from behind Killer and saw Dusts hand stretch onto the headboard.

Dust groaned a little then let his hand fall on Killers chest. Horror rubbed Dusts hand which flinched at the touch.

They held hands for a while. Dust smiled, "Morning." Horror got up on his elbow to see Dust, "Morning."

Dust let go of Horrors hand to sit up and rub his eye sockets with his palm. Then he turned to him and Horror gently grabbed his chin.

He pulled him into a small kiss. When they parted, Dust turned his body toward Horror and got on his knees to lean closer. They kissed again.

Horror tilted his head to deepen the kiss. Dust put one of his hands on Horrors face. He quietly moaned.

They were so occupied with their kiss that they forgot about Killer right underneath them. It was only when Killer made his presence known that they stopped.

"Oh my~"

Dust's eyes shot open, along with Horror and they froze. They parted slightly and looked beside them to see Killer with a smug smile on his face

Dust and Horror leaned away from each other. Dust cleared his throat and looked away while Horror just glared at Killer, pursing his lips.

Killer got up on his elbows, "Well that's something I'm happy to wake up to."

Dust sat down, his face covered in blush. "You're making it very difficult to kiss you two."

Killer sighed, "Sorry, sorry." He sat up and turned to Horror. He kissed him then frowned, "Are you okay?"

Horror raised an eyebrow, "Huh? Yeah I'm okay."

Killer scratched the back of his neck, "okay." He got off the bed and stretched. "How about breakfast? I'll make whatever you want."

Horror turned to him and sighed, "Killz, if this is about last night-" Killer stopped him, "No, no really. I want to. What do you want to eat? I'll make it."

Horror knew what this was about but he stopped arguing it. He chuckled, "Killer you don't cook."

Killer looked offended, "I can cook!..." Horror raised an eyebrow. "...Some things!" Killer insisted.

Horror smiled, "Like?" Killer glared at him.

Killer pointed at Horror, "You like pancakes," he walked to the door, "so I'll make pancakes." He left and headed downstairs.

Horror sighed. Dust sat beside him, "Well, at least he's trying?" Horror laughed a little, "Yeah, he doesn't need to, though."

Dust looked up at him, "You were crying." Horror blinked, "Yeah- we don't need to revisit that." He shrugged, "People cry all the time. it's like a natural thing, he just happened to see it and now apparently I need to be coddled."

Dust raised an eyebrow, "So, what? You think you don't deserve it or something?"

Horror looked down, he wouldn't phrase it like that. But, maybe it was true?

Horror shrugged, "I dunno. I guess it just wasn't a big deal. It's in the past y'know?"

Dust frowned. So this was how Horror really felt. He belittled his problems and deemed them as "not a big deal".

Dust had problems all the time, Killer and Horror made them feel like big deals though so Dust learned to think of them as such.

But they didn't do that for Horror. Mainly because he barely expressed his problems in any way.

Dust hugged Horror tight, "It might not be a big deal to you, but it is to us. We love you, and your problems are as real as everyone else's."

Horror blinked in surprise. He could only hug Dust back. He kissed Dusts forehead and sighed.

They sat there for a while until Dust let go and stood up. He grabbed Horrors hands and helped him up then let go of one hand, pulling the other to lead him out of the room.

They headed downstairs, still holding hands and found Killer in the kitchen actually doing a pretty good job. He was stirring up the pancake mix and had the pan ready on the stove.

He turned around with the bowl still in his hand, "Okay! So I finally found the pancake mix and gave it some water and oil, now I just gotta put them in the pan."

Horror and Dust raised their eyebrows at Killers pancake-mix-covered face. Dust walked up to him and wiped it off his face with his hand, putting his finger in his mouth.

He hummed happily, "Mm, that's pretty good." Killer looked at him, "You seem surprised, thanks for your confidence."

Dust laughed, "Aw I'm sorry."

Horror looked in the bowl Killer was holding, it looked a little dry. "Killz? How many cups of water did you put in here?"

Killer looked in the bowl then back up to Horror, "It said 1/2 a cup of water and 1/3 of oil."

Horror raised an eyebrow, "Are you sure?" Killer blinked, "Uh, yeah I think so."

Horror picked up the box for the pancake mix and read the instructions. "Oh," he showed Killer the box, "Killer this says 1 and a 1/2 cups of water."

Killer read the part Horror was showing him. Then he pursed his lips, "So it does."

Killer eventually finished the pancakes, denying any help from his boyfriends.

He gave them each one pancake -just in case it was absolutely horrible- and drowned them in syrup.

They sat down at the table, surprised that no one had come downstairs yet. They supposed they were all still sleeping.

Horror fumbled with his fork. It was nice of Killer to make them breakfast of course, especially something he knew Horror really liked. But, he knew it was mostly only because Killer felt guilty for what happened yesterday.

Though, Horror guessed Killer was trying to be better at self-regulation. Emotions weren't Killers strong suit but he did have them, he just couldn't really express them so well sometimes, especially when he was overwhelmed or surprised.

Horror cut off a piece or his syrup-drenched pancake and held it up to his mouth with his fork.

Him and Dust both took a bite in unison, Killer following shortly after.

Horror would never tell, but he was surprised by how good it tasted. It was almost better than tasting pancakes he'd made himself.

Dust hummed, a hint of happiness in it proving that he thought the same thing Horror did.

Killers expression showed that he was surprised also. Considering the inexperience and mistakes, he didn't think they would come out half decent. But he could see that both his boyfriends were happy with their food like he was.

Horror finished first, per usual. He washed it all down with a drink of his water, then he stood up with his plate.

He walked toward Killer and leaned down, which in response, Killer raised his head leaning closer to Horror. They exchanged a small kiss and both smiled after.

"That was really good, Killz." Horror said before standing back up straight, and heading into the kitchen to drop his plate.

Killer also finished his last bite and stood up to follow Horror into the kitchen with his plate.

Dust pursed his lips and tapped his fork, now being all alone. He sighed, finishing his pancake he was starting to wonder if he could finish; it was more filling than he'd expected.

After Horror washed and dried his hands, Killer slid beside him, leaning closer. He grabbed Horror's waist with one hand and turned him toward him.

Killer turned his head and began to kiss Horror. They slowly backed into the counter behind them. Killer inched his hand up to Horrors face, while the other was at Horrors hip.

Horrors hands rested on Killers chest. He fought back small moans and just sighed into the kiss as Killer smiled, moving his tongue into Horrors mouth.

"Oh come on!"

The two separated quickly and turned their heads to the door, Horror blushing in embarrassment.

Red stood there with mouth his open and his arms out. He shook his head, "Dude- no one wants to see that, not now. Not in the morning." He began trudging to the fridge, mumbling about "making out in the ass crack of dawn".

Killer smirked, turning towards Red as he walked, "I can't wait to see you and your boyfriend swapping spit so I can interrupt you."

Red opened the fridge and hid his face behind the door, "Never gonna happen."

Horror leaned forward against the island counter, "C'mon, you gotta at least introduce him to your colleagues." Red poked his head out from behind the fridge door, "No, actually. I don't."

Cross walked in with a smile on his face, heading to the fridge as well, "What're you guys going on about?" Killer sighed, "Trying to convince Red here to bring Classic over finally."

Cross grabbed a cold water bottle quickly and moved past Red, he took a sip and nodded, "Hey, I'd love to see him again. We barely talked the first time we met."

Red closed the fridge, not having found what he was looking for. "Yeah well, I'd rather not bring him into a mansion with a bunch of his alternative selves who happen to murder people as part of their job." "And hobby." Horror added.

Red shrugged, "My point exactly. Besides he's got enough to deal with as is. He doesn't need another existential crisis to add to the mix."

Dust walked in and washed off his plate before dropping it into the sink. He stood in between Horror and Killer, "Yeah you're probably right." 'What-?" Killer turned his head to him. Dust shrugged, "What? He is, isn't he?"

Cross gasped, "Hey! You should invite him to the bachelor's party." Horror shook his head, "Yeah that's a good idea, Cross. Except we're not having a bachelor's party." Cross' mouth hung open, "What?! Why?! This was going to be my excuse to get drunk for the first time in like, years!"

Killer squinted his eyes, "You got drunk one year ago." Cross shrugged, "Long enough for me."

Red sighed, "Y'know I hate to agree with him, but don'tcha think you guys should have a bachelors party?"

Horror looked at both his fiance's then back to the other two, "We're not really party people, you know that." Cross groaned, "It don't gotta be a big thing, just something small with us, a couple friends and maybe the star boys."

Killer frowned, "Who again?" Cross blinked, "The stars? Y'know, Ink, Dream, Lust. Not like, the other guy, obviously." he made a face of disgust mentioning the "other guy".

Horror got kind of fidgety. He didn't like parties and he knew Dust and Killer didn't like parties, but the more he thought about it the more he wanted it. It sounded fun and he bet that if they did this they'd have a blast.

Dust wasn't too sure about this idea. It was their bachelor's party, meaning they'd have to be active in the party. And worse, they'd be the main event. Dust didn't want so much attention drawn to him.

In his experience, big gatherings don't go well with him. There usually ends up being conflict, or everything is just too overwhelming and he gets overstimulated.

Killer could begin to see that Horror wanted to do this. The more he thought about it, the more he decided it wasn't the worst idea, and their engagement was something to be celebrated.

He wanted to make Dust and Horror happy, especially after what happened the night before. And as long as he kept an eye on his fiance's, this could be a pretty fun night.

"Well..." Killer started. Horror and Dust both turned their skulls to him. He sighed, "If it's not too outta hand... this could be fun." Horror stood up straight, "Wait, really?" Cross gasped.

Killer shrugged, "Yeah, why not?" Cross slammed his water bottle on the counter, "Yes! Ugh! We gotta start setting up."

Dust just shifted uncomfortably beside Killer. Killer put his arm around him, "We'll be okay, it'll be fun." he smiled. Dust breathed out and grinned a little. It could be fun...

Horror pointed to Cross, "Okay Cross and I'll go to the store and get whatever we already don't have, and- oh..."

Killer's smile faded, "What?"

"Do you think Boss'll be okay with this?"

Killer paused, "Ohh, yeah that's something we should probably run by him." He turned to Cross, "Can you ask him?"

Cross raised an eyebrow, "Oh cause I'm sleepin' with him I gotta be the one to ask him?"

Killer pursed his lips and gave him the "yeah, kinda" look, Horror did the same.

Cross put his palms up, "I mean yes, obviously I will," He turned to the door and headed upstairs. "but I'm more than just a messenger! Make sure ya know that."

He didn't bother knocking as he knew Nightmare was still asleep. He opened the door a bit and slipped through, closing it quietly.

He crept over to the bed and slowly got above the blanket on top of Night. He leaned over him, on his elbows and knew exactly how he'd wake him up.

He slowly kissed him long enough to feel Nightmare kiss back then stopped. He went down to his neck and slowly kissed down it. "Mm, Night?" He heard Nightmare hum back. He kept kissing his neck "We're throwing a bachelor party for the boys."

Nightmare kept his eyes closed and talked as little as possible. "Kay." Cross laughed quietly, "Did you even hear what I said? A bachelor party." Nightmare mumbled, "where?"
"Here."
"...no."

Cross stopped kissing him, "Why?" Nightmare sighed, becoming more awake, "Cause I don't want a party here." Cross sighed. "We'll clean up after it." "no." "It'll be small." "no, love."

Cross blushed, hearing his favorite nickname. He sighed, "Night please." Nightmare stiffed, "It's not even for you, why do you want it?" Cross laid on Nightmare's chest, "Because it'll be fun, we'll drink, play games, then... you and I can play."

Nightmare's eyes shot open. He looked at Cross and laughed, "You're such a freak." Cross laughed with him as Nightmare put his hands on his waist and pulled him closer.

He got out of the blankets as best he could then kissed Cross. Cross laughed, "That better be a yes." Nightmare chuckled, "Alright, alright, I'll allow it."

Nightmare turned his head and leaned in to kiss Cross again but it was stopped by Cross' finger. Nightmare paused.

Cross smirked, "Y'know I think it'd cheapen your reward if we went any further." Nightmare blinked in surprise before Cross pushed him gently back onto the bed.

Nightmare just stared in confusion as Cross got off the bed and left through the door.

Then it sunk in that they were actually having a party the next day. Nightmare and closed his eyes and groaned through his hands.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's the unfinished product of chapter 38 :')
I really do wish I could've at least gotten to the wedding part of this book but I just can't I apologize.

But I do have a few drafts and oneshots/scenarios that I'll post for fun :)

Edit: old me can suck it I'm continuing this I love it

the bachelor party chapter is broken up so next chapter will be the actual bachelor party (it's a long chapter :'))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 5.4K 20
They first came as individuals, people caught up in the Nuclear blast of Craitown. But people soon realised that the infected numbers were increasing...
2K 59 9
UN had never liked paperwork and surely never would. Still, though not yet in power, he would spend most of his nights tirelessly reading and reviewi...
5.1M 45.3K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
41.6K 649 43
"Besides, I don't like you. You know that." Sonic said. "We're just friends, that's all. There's nothing more than that--no strings attached--no feel...