The Deal [Eddie Munson] 1

By emunsonlvr

19 year old Samantha Mayfield has dealt with every monster that has decided to visit Hawkins, Indiana. She is... More

The Deal
000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
Vol. 2
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
060
The Deal *Alternate Ending*

018

26.1K 338 2.2K
By emunsonlvr

Dustin and Lucas both sprint over, looking at Max with fear in their eyes. This is Lucas' first time seeing her, or anyone, like this, and I can tell he's scared. "It's, it's okay. She's going to wake up like the last time, we just have to snap her out of it!" I say, hoping that I sound more convincing to them than I do to myself.

"Max, you gotta get outta there! Can you hear me?" Steve yells, shaking her as hard as I am.

"Max! Please! Wake up!" Lucas yells, grabbing her face and trying to get her out of the trance. Steve turns to Dustin, yelling at him. "Call Nancy and Robin! Go get em! Call Nancy and Robin! Go!"

"Please Max"

"Shit." Dustin says, running away and towards the car. I run with him, trying to get more information on how to save her. I know that shaking her isn't going to wake her up.

"Max, can you hear us? Please get out of there!" I hear Steve yell as we book it to the car. "Shit, shit, shit! Shit, shit, shit!" Dustin mutters as he reaches into the car and grabs the walkie-talkie.

"Nancy? Robin? Do you copy? This is a code red. Do you copy?" He yells, and we wait for an answer, but we hear nothing. "Maybe it's the signal. Get on the car!" I yell at him, and he doesn't hesitate, he jumps up and stands on the car to try to get a better signal.

"Shit. Robin!" He yells, and again we hear nothing. I jump up on the car next to him, grabbing the walkie-talkie from his hands. I press the button to speak, but Dustin yells through it again. "Robin where the hell are you this is a code red! I repeat, a code red!"

"Robin! Nancy! Please, we have to save Max!" I yell, and finally, we hear movement on the other side, and Robin begins to speak.

"Dustin, Sam. It's Robin, we copy." We both sigh in relief, and Dustin begins to talk again. "Holy shit, finally! Please, please, please tell me you guys have it figured out!"

"It's too much to explain, but we think music can save her." She says, and Dustin and I look at each other confused. "Music?" I ask, waiting impatiently for a reply.

"Yes! It's music! Find her favorite song and play it!" She exclaims, and I jump down from the car, opening the door and grabbing Max's walkman from the back. Dustin follows me, grabbing all of the cassettes, and we both run back over to them.

"What is this?" Lucas asks, and we set all of the cassettes on the ground, rummaging through them. "A song! What's her favorite song?" Dustin asks, and I begin to think of her favorite song that's she's always listening to.

"Why? Why?" He asks, and I glare at him momentarily before looking down and trying to find it, but I don't see it.

"It's too much to explain right now! What's her favorite song?!" Dustin yells, and I look up, yelling, "Kate Bush! Find Kate Bush!"

"Which one?" Steve yells, flipping through all of them and trying to find it.

"It's right here, I got it right here!" Lucas yells, holding it up.

"Hurry up!" Dustin yells, and I look between them frantically. Their stress was stressing me out, and I wanted to take it and do it myself.

"Give it to me!" Steve yells, reaching out his hand, and Lucas slaps it into his hand, and Steve begins to put it in the walkman, closing it.

"For the love of God, hurry up!" I yell, putting my hands over my face. "Go, go, go!"

"Okay, headphones!" Steve yells, and I grab the headphones, putting them on her head. I look away from her eyes, it's scary to see her like this, it's identical to Chrissy.

"Now!" Dustin yells, and Steve presses the button, and Running Up That Hill starts playing. I continue shaking her, trying to figure out what the music is going to do for her. Her body starts to rise off of the ground, the same way that Chrissy's did.

It doesn't hurt me
Do you want to feel how it feels?
Do you want to know, know that it doesn't hurt me?
Do you want to hear about the deal that I'm making?
You, it's you and me

And if I only could
I'd make a deal with God
And I'd get him to swap our places
Be running up that road
Be running up that hill
Be running up that building
If I only could, oh

"Max, please get out of there!" I yell.

"Max, wake up!" Steve yells, getting closer to her, getting on his knees next to me.

"Max, we're right here!" Lucas sighs.

"Come on, Max!" Dustin then yells, and we all look at each other.

"Why isn't it working? How long is it supposed to take?" I ask frantically, knowing that they don't know the answer either. We're all desperately trying to her pull her out of there, but we don't know how. We all back up as her body begins to lift into the air, and I put my hands over my mouth, gasping.

"No, Max, no!" I scream, the tears already beginning to fall from my eyes. We all stand up, looking around and yelling, not knowing what to do.

"Max!" We all scream, and I watch her body in the air, fearing for what is going to happen next. I step away, taking a few deep breaths. "Please not my sister! She's a kid!" I scream, hoping that somehow, someway Vecna could hear me.

"Please! Take me instead! Not her!" My voice cracks, and I drop down to my knees, watching her still in the air. I sigh, closing my eyes and I begin to whisper to myself.

"I don't know if there's a God out there, but please if you can hear me, save my sister. I need her." I whisper, clasping my hands together and resting my forehead on them. "Please."

They all continue to yell Max's name, and I'm in my own world, trying to get through to Max.

"Max, I know I'm annoying as hell, and we argue a lot, but please, if you can hear me, run. Get out of there. Come back to us!" I yell, and Steve comes over to me, bringing me back up to my feet. I turn around, not being able to look at her. If it's going to be like Chrissy I cannot watch that, I can't.

I hear Max gasp, and I turn my head, seeing her falling down. Lucas immediately goes to her, scooping her in her arms. She looks around scared, catching her breath. She looks like she didn't know if all of this is real. "God, Max." I whisper, kneeling down next to her. She squeezes onto Lucas.

"I thought we lost you." He says, and I reach down, touching her to make sure she really survived. "I'm still... I'm still here." She breathes out. I sigh, getting off of my knees and standing up again.

"Come on, let's get out of here." Steve says, standing up and we all stand up, following him. We get into the car, driving in silence. We're all silent, all exhausted from yelling at Max.

Steve drives back to Nancy's, and Robin and her are sitting there waiting for us. Robin walks over to my window, knocking on it and telling me to roll it down.

"Are you okay?" She asks, and I sigh, nodding my head. "Yes, I'm okay. That shit was just scary." I say, and she reaches through the window, hugging me.

"I didn't forget about earlier." She whispers in my ear, and I giggle, pushing her away from me. "Are you coming in?" She continues, and I shake my head no.

"I have to go get my car and get some clothes for Eddie and I." I say, and she smiles, giving me a weird look. "What do you need clothes for? You guys can just be naked." She whispers into my ear again, and I glare at her, starting to roll the window up.

"Steve, let's go." I say, and he pulls on the gear, putting the car into reverse, and we head to the trailer park. All I need is to get some clothes, and I can be gone. We sit in silence for a while, but of course, Steve starts talking.

"Are you okay? Actually? I know that was a lot, to see your sister like that." He says, and I bite my lip, turning to him. "I don't know how to feel. I'm trying to ignore it right now, it was a lot." I reply, and he nods his head, glancing over at me.

"Sam, I know I broke up with you and ruined all of this, but I'll always be here for you. I want you to know that, and I don't mean it in some freakish ex way, I mean as your friend." He says, and I smile, taking all of his words in.

"Yeah- I know. We didn't even get time to talk about anything because the second I came home all of this shit happened. You know I'll always be your friend, Steve, and when this Vecna shit is finally over, we will have time." I reply, and he smiles at me, nodding his head as we pull in front of my home. "I'll be quick." I say, getting out of the car and walking to the front door, unlocking it.

I walk in, looking and seeing my mom passed out on the couch. I shake my head, walking into my room and scanning the room for some clothes to take. I grab random shirts and bottoms, and everything else I need, throwing them in a bag. I look at the picture of Max and I on my dresser, and I smile at it, grabbing it and putting it in the bag as well.

I walk to the little closet we have in the back, opening the box we have full of Billy and his dad's clothes. My mom washed them 1,000 times and wanted to donate them, but they're still here. I grab a couple of shirts, throwing them in the bag as well. I look down in the box, seeing Billy's chain in there, and my eyes begin to water.

Today has been an emotional day.

I thought I lost this, it was one of the last things I have of him. I grab it, softly putting it into the bag. I walk back into my room, making sure there was nothing else I needed. I pause for a second, and then I open up the drawer full of bras and panties. I reach down into it, grabbing a black lace bra with the matching panties.

I stare at it for a second, debating on taking them, and I quickly shove them into the bag, zipping it up and walking out of my room. I walk back out of the front door, closing and locking it. I look outside to see that Steve was still out there. "You can leave, I'm going to take my car now!" I yell at him, and I watch as he opens the door and walks over to me, my walkie-talkie in his hand.

He leans down, hugging me, not saying anything. I hug him back, confused, but not going to say anything to him if he's sad or something. I pat his back a few times before pulling back, and he sighs, standing here. "Sam, I-"

He's cut off by the walkie-talkie going off, Eddie's voice coming through it. "Sam? You okay? Just checking in." He says, and Steve hands me the walkie-talkie, and I pick it up, replying. "Yeah- all good. Be there soon."

I look back at Steve, "Sorry, you were saying?" I ask him, confused on what he was going to say. "Oh, nothing. I was just going to tell you to drive safe." He says, turning and walking back into his car. I look at him weirdly for a moment, and I turn around, getting into my car.

I take off towards the Lipton house, speeding. I just want to get into bed and lay down for five minutes. Today has been stressful enough. I groan, turning on the radio as I head there.

The drive isn't too bad, and it goes by pretty fast, and now I'm pulling into the driveway, hiding my car all the way in the back. I get out of the car, grabbing the bag and walking to the back door. I look down to see it's already unlocked, and I walk in, seeing Jackie sitting on the couch.

I wave to her, turning and walking down the hallway and into the room that Eddie and I slept in. "Knock, knock." I say, opening the door, and I look on the bed to see him napping. I giggle at him, he was just up twenty minutes ago. I reach down, setting the bag on the floor. He has his hair in a low bun, and I smile at that. I've never seen it in any style but down.

I look away from him, bending down and grabbing a pair of shorts and a t-shirt out of the bag. I take off the turtleneck and the jeans, constantly glancing at Eddie to make sure he's still asleep. I put on the shorts and t-shirt, folding my old clothes.

I walk out of the room, walking into the kitchen to see Jackie on the phone. She gets quiet when I enter the room, and I look over at her weirdly. I open the fridge, looking for something to eat, and I see a bag with my last name on it. 

Must've been Eddie.

I open the bag, looking inside to see a sandwich, cut terribly in half. I giggle, closing the fridge and taking the sandwich back into the room. I close the door softly, sitting on the bed next to him. He moves a little bit, but I freeze, trying not to wake him up.

I start to eat the sandwich, laying my head back and relaxing. Max is constantly running through my mind, and I know clock is ticking as we have to keep thinking of new ways to save her, but at least we got somewhere. I know that we can figure it out all, we just have to keep digging.

This sandwich is actually good, wow. Or maybe I'm just really hungry. I keep eating the sandwich, my mind completely blank as I close my eyes.

"You must like my cooking." Eddie says, scaring the shit out of me, and I jump, opening my eyes and setting the sandwich on my lap. "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." He says, and I just look at him, catching my breath.

"No, no, it's fine. Just a minor heart attack, and yes, the sandwich is good." I reply, and he picks up the sandwich, taking a bite out of it. "Eddie!" I yell, taking the sandwich back from him, and he smiles at me, standing up.

"So, I'm assuming everything went good?" He asks, and I look at my lap and then back at him. "Good is a stretch. Max got attacked by Vecna, but we saved her. It was crazy, she went in the air just like Chrissy, but Robin and Nancy figured everything out and we managed to save her by music which I don't understand how they figured that out, but it wor-" I ramble on, and he stops me.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, slow down." He laughs, laying back on the bed and resting his head on my lap. I finally take a deep breath, realizing how fast I've been talking, "Sorry, did you catch all of that?"

"Max went into the air, you saved her by music. Got it." He jokes, putting a smile on my face. "Yep, you got it. Now the problem is, we don't know how long this music shit works, so we still need to figure that out." I say, and he stares up at me, nodding his head.

"We will. You guys are all freakishly smart, so I know someone will figure it out." He replies, and I nod, setting the sandwich on the table and looking back at him. "But seriously, are you okay? That shit's scary."

"I'm okay. I'm just glad she's okay. Im glad everyone is fine." I say, and he nods, and I have to stop myself from getting lost in his eyes. They're like puppy dog eyes, so big and cute.

"I also remembered something today." I start, and he continues looking at me, waiting for me to finish. "The Halloween party in 84'. I walked into the room with you and your friends." I say, trying to see if he remembers.

"I remember that." He replies, motioning me to continue. "And, you were the one who took me outside. You offered me a ride. I had completely forgotten about that until today."

"Yeah, you uh- blew me off for Harrington." He jokes, and I playfully roll my eyes at him. "Oh come on, Eddie, I didn't even know you." I reply, and he laughs.

"We've talked a lot, or had interactions, but you probably don't remember." He says, and I look at him confused. "Like when?"

"Like when you forced me and my friends to help decorate the gym for prom." He says, and I laugh, remembering exactly what he's talking about. "I needed extra hands for all of those decorations." I reply, and he start's laughing again, closing his eyes as he laughs.

"You are something, Mayfield." He says, sighing as he stops laughing, and I look down at him, not being able to stop the smile on my face. "And what is that something?"

"Beautiful." He breathes out, and I can feel my cheeks turning red from his comment. I look away from him, my stomach going crazy from the eye contact. "You have a bad problem with looking away from me." He says, getting his head off of my lap, and getting on his knees to face me. He puts one leg over my lap, practically straddling me.

He puts his hands on my face, turning my head and forcing me to look at him. "I like when you look at me." He says, and I bite my lip, shivers going down my spine as he continues to look at me. It's like he's staring at my soul, and I hate it. "I hate you." I whisper, joking, and he smirks, scoffing.

"Oh, you hate me?" He says, kissing my lips softly, and then trailing his lips down to my neck. I close my eyes, my heart rate picking up as he continues to kiss on my neck. I can his feel his tongue on my neck, and I bite my lip, trying to stop anything from coming from my mouth.

I feel him biting near my collarbone, and I gasp, knowing he's leaving a hickey there. He looks back up at me, kissing me again, this time letting his tongue into my mouth. I kiss him back harder, enjoying every second of this.

I feel his hand on my thigh, and I immediately start to open my legs. He laughs while kissing me, gripping my thigh but not moving his hand. He lifts his hand up, starting at the bottom of my stomach and going all the way to my breasts, circling around them, but not touching them.

He brings his hand back down, putting his hand on my inner thigh, dangerously close. He takes his other hand and takes my shirt off in one swift movement, smiling at the hickeys on me. He kisses down the middle of my body, stopping right above where I need him. I groan, lifting my hips up to meet his mouth, but he pushes them right back down, holding me there.

He softly plants a kiss right above my clothed clit, and I shudder, looking down at him. I want him to take my shorts off, and I know that he knows I want him to do that. He lifts his head back up, kissing me again, and I reach and pull his hair out of the low bun, and I put my fingers in the back of his hair.

I feel his fingers move over towards my clit, and he just rests his finger there, not moving it. "Please." I whisper, and he ignores me, continuously kissing me. He moves his finger slightly, getting an immediate reaction out of me.

He then stands up, walking over to the door, and I look at him confused. "What are you doing?" I whisper. "What? I thought you hated me?" He smirks, walking out of the room and closing the door. I sigh, trying to catch my breath as I lean my head back on the headboard. See, he thinks he has me, but two can play this game.

I think.

I stand up, throwing on my shirt and walking out to the living room. I glance at him in the kitchen, and he still has that stupid smirk on his face. I roll my eyes, turning and walking over to the couch. He thinks he can get me all hot and bothered, but I know one thing that can make me win this.

Jealousy.

But not just any kind of jealously.

I have to hit him where it stings.

"Hey Miles." I say, plopping down on the couch across from him, and Eddie follows behind me walking in from the kitchen, sitting next to me. He's watching the news, and they're still talking about Chrissy and Fred. I frown, grabbing the remote and turning it down.

"Oh, shit, I'm sorry. I wasn't even paying attention to what they were talking about." He mumbles, grabbing the remote and turning the tv completely off. "No- it's okay. It's everywhere, it's not your fault." I reply, and he reaches down, handing Eddie and I beers. We grab them, and as I lean back Eddie extends his arm so that I'm laying on his arm.

Oh- now he wants to be close.

Miles immediately lights a joint, and I can't help but to laugh at how much weed he always has on standby. He hands it to me first, and I laugh, glancing over to see Eddie watching me. He smiles slightly when I catch him staring at him.

I take a hit from the joint, and we sit in comfortable silence for a while before Jackie comes out of her room and walks into the living room. "Why the fuck are you guys sitting here in silence?" She asks, coming over and sitting next to Miles.

"Long day." Eddie says, and I nod, scooting over closer to him, and moves his hand down, resting it on the side of my stomach. I roll my eyes, reaching down and playing with his rings as he talks to them.

"You okay?" He whispers in my ear, and I nod my head. He reaches down, lifting my head up so that I'm looking at him. "We can go back in the room." He says, and I shake my head no, he wanted to be funny and leave, so now we're staying out here.

"You can tell me." He says, looking into my eyes, and that alone makes me want to completely let him take me into the room, but no, I'm way too competitive for this, and he knows that. I had to be number one in everything in high school, and he thinks he's going to have the upper hand here?

"It's just. This.. serial killer stuff really has me thinking about how our time is borrowed, and at any moment any of us could be gone. I miss my friends." I admit, saying it more to everyone than just Eddie, and  I feel his hand rubbing my back. It's true, but I really just needed Miles to hear me say how miserable I am.

He nods, agreeing with me. "I agree, but I also am, uh- thankful for what this shit has brought me." I smile at him, thinking about how he's made so many new friends since this shit has happened. Maybe I should just be nice and let all of this shit go.

No, nope.

"I miss them, and a hangout without all of this nonsense would be great." I say to Eddie, and he nods in agreement, sipping the beer. "Why don't you invite them over here?" Miles says, and I look at him, putting a confused look on my face, but in reality I knew he would say something like that. Jackie looks at him with the same look on her face, and I giggle at him completely ignoring her.

"What?" I ask.

"Invite your friends over here. I told you, make yourself at home." He's actually so kind and compassionate, you would never expect that he was a drug dealer. "Really?" I ask.

"Yes, really." He says, and I smile at him, looking at Eddie who nods at me, and I stand up, walking over to the phone and dialing Nancy's number. It rings for a while, and I begin to get nervous when no one is picking up.

"Hello?" Steve says over the phone, and usually I want to punch him in the face, but today is different. "Hey. Why don't you give the babysitting a break and you guys come over here? We can all hang out like before." I say, biting on my lip and waiting for him to answer.

"Music to my ears. We'll be over soon." He says, and I hear him yelling at Robin and Nancy to get up.

"Oh- and bring booze."

Time to make him jealous.

-

Waiting for the, "Please let them fuck already" comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 50 21
20-year-old Penelope is grieving over the death of her then-boyfriend Billy Hargrove as the gang tries to battle starting high school and everyday ob...
9.1K 611 18
🚲 ❛ but still we watched a 1980s horror film ❜ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ: a girl from new york, with major anger management issues, catches the eye of hawkins high'...
770 1 10
A Stranger Things Fan Fiction. What happens when Steve Harrington's little sister was caught in some very messed up shit, when one of her friends, Wi...
80 0 9
The first plotline takes place in Hawkins, where a series of mysterious teenage murders begin haunting the town. Eddie Munson, leader of the Hellfire...