Sauvage | Jeon Jungkook

Por tjunglebook

"No private conversations in my company, Ms. Carlson," he says coldly, making me gasp silently at the accusat... Más

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Final
Epilogue
Reflection

Forty-Seven

17.5K 750 599
Por tjunglebook

Mikayla

"Does coffee also make you feel like you have to pee every half hour?" I ask Megan, sorting papers next to me so I can take them to Jimin later, who will confirm them.

"Not really," she replies absentmindedly, so she doesn't mess up the paperwork for each project. After packing up the last pile, she turns to me. "Maybe you should stop drinking so much. How many cups have you had? Four?"

"Three." I correct. "I know I should drink less, but it's the only thing that keeps me awake."

"Take it easy, sis." she puts a hand on my shoulder. "You're doing a good job, but you're not the only one working here. Try not to race after everything."

I sigh. "There's so much to do. But thanks for helping me with it."

She smiles, and that brings a smile to my lips, too. The last few weeks have been so busy that I've had to work an extra hour almost daily. It's not that bad because Jungkook has to work late too and we can drive to his house together.

Being a creative director is not as easy as I thought it would be before I took the job. I knew there were more responsibilities than anyone else on the creative team, but I didn't know it would be this much.

Still, I like what I do and if I thought I wasn't qualified for the job, I wouldn't have taken it in the first place. Every job comes with its difficulties and maybe it's just stressful right now because some of our colleagues are on vacation.

We are in the middle of September right now, just before the last quarter of the year and before the summer is over, it is completely understandable that so many wanted to take advantage and enjoy the last sunny days. I have vacation days left and I'm still figuring out how to spend them.

"I need to use the bathroom," I inform Megan and she nods.

I make my way to the bathroom and greet my colleagues who are having a quick conversation in the kitchen. Looking in the bathroom mirror, I notice the dark shadows under my eyes where my concealer has done a poor job of covering them up.

I shake my head and step into a toilet stall to do my business but before I get to it I hear someone enter the bathroom. I ignore it and start unzipping the side of my skirt.

Giggles ring out and bounce off the tiled walls. "Let me just touch up my makeup." says the person whose voice I can't directly pinpoint, but it sounds a lot like Lizzie.

"Me too." replies the other person. "Look at this lipstick I bought the other day."

"Oh, that's a beautiful color." the first person admires, and I know from the way she pronounces the words that it's undoubtedly Lizzie. "Can I try it?"

"Of course." the second person sings. It sounds like Vanessa from the finance team, but I'm not quite sure. "I'm not as stingy as other people."

Lizzie snorts. "Did I touch on a sensitive subject?"

"You know I love to share things, but there are people who don't seem to like that," Vanessa says. Why won't the stupid zipper on my skirt come undone? I've been standing here for minutes trying to get it open. "The other day I asked Mikayla about her lipstick because I liked it so much. Guess what she said?"

I stop moving when I hear my name.

"What did she say?"

"She mumbled the brand and said she'd check the color at home. She never did." Vanessa scoffs. "Why are you gatekeeping? If you don't want me to have the same one, why don't you say so, you know what I mean?"

"You're absolutely right. Just say it." Lizzie agrees.

I remember last week she asked about the red lipstick that Jungkook loves so much when I wear it. But I couldn't remember the number or name of the color, so I wanted to send it to her as a message.

Seems like I forgot because I was so tired that day that I collapsed onto the bed. Also, I was staying at Jungkook's place so I couldn't have told her even if I wanted to because the lipstick was in my apartment.

So it's not like I purposely didn't tell her or didn't want her to buy the same lipstick. I know some people don't like it when other people purchase the same stuff they own, but I don't have a problem with it.

Vanessa and I have different complexions. She is blonde, I have black hair. The lipstick would look different on her than on me anyway.

"You know, and let's keep this between you and me." Lizzie warns, and I hear Vanessa humming in understanding. "Sometimes I feel like Mikayla isn't as nice as she makes herself out to be. Like, nobody's that nice, right?"

"Oh my God, yes! Finally someone who thinks the same way I do." Vanessa laughs and I hear makeup products clicking on the marble sinks.

"It almost borders on pick-me behavior." Lizzie's voice is so full of distaste that it shocks me to the point that I almost audibly gasp, but I slap a hand over my mouth. "You need help? Let me help. Is that a new haircut? It looks good, and blah blah. Like, I get it, you're sweet."

"And the way she sucks up?" Vanessa giggles mockingly and Lizzie groans. I can imagine she just rolled her eyes. "Especially to our bosses."

"Yeah, good thing you brought it up." Lizzie sounds more excited now, her voice quieter almost a whisper even. "I have a suspicion she's got something going on with one of them."

Vanessa gasps loudly. "You really think so?" she asks, and Lizzie hums.

"That would explain why, out of all the others, she was chosen as the new creative director," Lizzie explains as if solving a mystery. "She's an average worker."

Vanessa lets out a thoughtful sound. "You think she fucked her way to the top?" she asks, and that's all it takes to break my heart into a thousand pieces. 

All I can do is stand in the stall and listen to them talk about me. I want to open the door, expose them for talking trash about me, but something stops me. Maybe it's my trembling hand or the tears I'm trying to hold back.

"Could be," Lizzie responds, and I imagine her shrugging her shoulder. She packs up what I assume is a make-up bag. "Let's head back, I have a lot of things to do."

And with that, I hear the door open and close. I'm in complete silence now, but it's so loud my ears are ringing. I tuck my blouse back into my skirt, the urge to pee now completely gone. Quietly opening the door of the toilet stall and checking if I am alone, I step out.

All this time I thought that Lizzie was my friend and that we got along well, but it seems that I was the only one who considered our friendship honest and sincere. I wish she said all her thoughts and dislike toward me to my face instead of talking behind my back.

But aside from just being betrayed by a friend, I can't help but have her words repeated in my head. Pick-me. No one is that nice. Fucked her way up.

I grab the edge of the sink and look at myself in the mirror. Am I really all that?

Puffing out my cheeks, I wash my hands and dry them before leaving the bathroom. Walking back to my desk, I see Megan still standing there looking through the documents.

"Took you long enough." she laughs jokingly.

I force a smile that she doesn't seem to see through. "Yeah."

"Mr. Jeon." she winks. "Just called your work phone and I answered it. He said he needed the documents you prepared for Pelegrin's commercial."

"Oh, okay." I nod, picking out the documents and placing them in a pile. "I'll be right back."

I make my way to his office and greet Kiyara, who is sitting behind her desk. I knock twice on the wooden door and when I hear his voice on the other side, I step inside. Without looking up, I come to a stop next to his desk and place the papers on its surface.

"I went over the missing parts yesterday and filled them in. You said you didn't like the last part, so I asked Farrah to change that one." I begin.

"Mikayla—"

"She sent me the finished version this morning, so I hope it's okay now." I continue.

"Mikayla, love—"

"Pelegrin wants to discuss the finished version in a meeting next week, so you should probably ask Kiyara to keep some time available in your schedule," I say, but stop when I hear my name and feel a warm hand come down on mine. "What?"

I realize I'm looking at him for the first time since I walked into the room. He's already looking up at me from his chair with his eyebrows drawn together, his eyes studying me.

"Hey," he says, his voice so soft I think it's a recording because it doesn't match the scowl on his face. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong. What could be wrong?" I ask, dismissively, forcing a cheerful expression, but I seem to fail because Jungkook tilts his head to the side. I smile, genuinely this time. "I'm fine."

Well as much as you can be after being betrayed by someone you thought was your friend. Choose the people you trust wisely, because not everyone is your friend, apparently.

"Come here." he offers in his deep voice, pushing his swivel chair back so there's enough space between him and his desk for me to slip into. I lean my butt against the edge and Jungkook spreads his legs so I'm standing between them. "Tell me."

I'm so transparent with my feelings and I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing. I can never hide.

"It's nothing, really. It's just..." I let out a breath, looking up at him as he plays with my fingers. "Can I ask you something?"

"Always." he smiles encouragingly.

I chew on my inner cheek. "Why did Jimin and you pick me as creative director?"

"Why are you asking all of a sudden?" he stops playing with my fingers and his hands instead come to the sides of my thighs, just behind my knees.

"Just answer, please."

His scowl returns. "As Jimin already shared when we announced it, the results were assessed by a separate team. It was quite clear, and no discussion was necessary regarding who would be the next creative director."

"So being your girlfriend had no impact?" I ask, my gaze falling.

He lifts my head by bringing his thumb and forefinger to my chin. "Mikayla," he says, and I almost burst into tears. "Are you doubting yourself?"

I bite my lower lip, not knowing how to answer. I'm not doubting myself or my skills, but I can't help but let Lizzie and Vanessa's words come to me.

I'm not saying Jungkook let it affect him that I'm now in a relationship with him, but maybe it did play a small part in his decision? Unknowingly and without intention. He is human after all and being biased is in our nature no matter how professional he is.

"Are you doubting yourself?" he repeats his question, a little more sternly this time. I shake my head. "Good. Did someone say something?"

"No," I whisper.

"Mikayla."

I sigh, relenting. "Okay. I heard someone talking."

"What did they say?" he asks. I can see the angry look in his fiery eyes.

"That I'm average and they don't understand why I was chosen," I admit, but he doesn't seem to let up, understanding that there's a lot more to it than I just confessed. I look away. "That I probably fucked my way to the top. That I can't be as nice as I pretend to be and all that."

Saying it out loud brings back a different kind of pain and I realize how much more it stings than I had thought. I want to ignore it because most of the time I don't care what other people say about me, but I don't understand what I did to Lizzie or Vanessa to make them not like me. For them to be so mean to me without being mean to my face.

"Who said that?" he demands.

"It doesn't matter. They said what they said, so now it's in the past," I say, about to step away, but Jungkook holds me tight.

"It does matter to me."

"What are you going to do about it? Fire them?" I ask.

He nods. "Well, obviously. I don't tolerate that kind of behavior in my company. Especially not toward my girlfriend."

"I'm not going to tell you any names. I didn't see their faces anyway, so I can't be a hundred percent sure it was them." It's not a lie. Actually, I'm sure it was them, but I don't want anyone to lose their job over this. I'm just going to stay away from those two from now on.

He's the one who sighs now, pinching the bridge of his nose before looking up. "I know you wouldn't tell me even if I pushed you to, so I won't even try," he says and I laugh a little. "But I need you to realize that you made it only with your own effort and accomplishments."

"I know. I may have only doubted myself for a few seconds." I smile, grateful that he's cheering me up.

"You are the most intelligent, dedicated, and selfless woman I have met and you deserve everything you have achieved. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise." he holds my eyes until I nod and agree with him.

"I won't. I deserve it and I will show them!" I cheer, holding my chin up.

"That's my woman." he agrees, a smile tugging at his lips.

"I wasn't chosen creative director for nothing," I continue.

"You were made for the job."

"I'm going to ignore them because I don't need them," I add.

"Exactly."

Maybe I'm pushing it, but I don't seem like I can take my foot off the pedal. "Creative director Mikayla launching."

"Mhmm."

"They can kiss my ass." I fist the air, but when no response to that follows I glance over at him only to find him staring at me. "No?"

"Nuh-uh," he says seriously. "I'm the only one who can kiss your ass."

"Jungkook." I roll my eyes with a laugh. "Literally not figuratively."

He gets up from his chair just towering over me. The fact that I'm leaning my butt against the edge of the desk makes me even shorter than I already am and I have to tilt my head up so I can meet his eyes.

"Maybe I need to remind you that only I can kiss your ass, kiss your lips, kiss your everything?" he croaks heavily against my mouth and I swallow the lump in my throat. Well, I try.

"I already know that," I say, trying to get him away from me, but he doesn't budge. Instead, he turns me around so that I'm now facing his office and he's standing with his chest against my back. I can feel his breath on the back of my neck.

"Are you sure?" he whispers in my ear and the feeling sends a shiver down my spine. I'm almost squirming and my nipples are already straining against the fabric of my bra.

When he slowly pulls my skirt up, I grip the edge of the table so hard my knuckles turn white. He places a hand on my spine and slowly pushes me down. "What are you doing?" I ask breathlessly.

"Bending you over to kiss your ass," he says carelessly and I gasp. "It's about time I used the desk properly."

And then I have to stifle a moan as I feel his lips on my exposed ass cheek. He kisses the spot lightly and gently, a complete contrast to his words. When he bites the kissed spot, I jerk forward so the table moves a little.

"Jungkook, you can't do it here." my poor attempt to stop him does anything but.

"Says who?" he asks with a smirk I catch when I look over my shoulder before he dips his head and kisses the other ass cheek. And bites. "Stay quiet, love."

I do all the talking to stop him, but I realize how much I don't want to stop him. For a reason, it excites me even more to know that we're in a public place right now and he's doing all the dirty things to me.

Well, it's not that public here because his office is far away from gawking eyes and as long as we're quiet, no one should know what's going on behind the closed doors. Unless Jimin walks in at any moment without knocking, which he loves to do. That would be terrifying.

"Oh, shit." I curse as Jungkook pushes my underwear aside and his lips come against my pulsing core next. I can feel him smirking against my skin and I want to smack his head for it. But it feels too good.

He licks a long and torturous path from my clit up to my entrance while I'm bent over the desk, having to take what he's giving me. Not that I don't like it, because heat is gathering in my abdomen.

I forget everything Lizzie and Vanessa or anyone else said about me and all I can focus on is how the dangerous man behind me makes me fly above all clouds with his skillful tongue. He bites, licks, and flicks at me and I whine softly.

Just before the knot can snap, the wetness of his tongue is gone and the breeze against my skin makes me shiver. I hear a drawer open and close and when I check behind me, I see Jungkook already pulling down his pants and touching himself to the sight of me bent over his desk.

His eyes meet mine and he quietly asks permission as if I am not just waiting in front of him. At his mercy to be taken by him. I nod and he smiles. If I didn't want it, I would have done something about it a long time ago.

I'll never get enough of the sight of him rolling a condom over his hard erection and I almost giggle because he had one ready there. He wasn't lying when he said he was keeping one of these everywhere. With the addition that it's not just every corner of his house, but seemingly everywhere.

I prop myself up on my hands, waiting for his next move. There is something so inappropriate and sinful, yet so sexy and appealing about the fact that we are standing here in his office half-dressed and he is brushing his cock against my entrance.

It arouses me more than I want to admit and every time we have sex I discover new things that I find incredibly hot. Or maybe it's Jungkook because no matter what he does, he manages to mess with my head and send me into other dimensions.

He slides his cock slowly inside me, pulls it back out to the tip before it was entirely in, and pushes back inside. He repeats these motions, slowly stretching me out for him and I can't help but bite down on my bottom lip to silence a moan.

His hand comes down on mine and he intertwines our fingers as he works his way inside me until he then reaches the deepest part and his hips come flat against my ass. Jungkook places a small kiss on my clothed shoulder. I still can't believe we're having sex in his office.

When I adjust to his size, he begins to thrust, getting faster and deeper each time. It doesn't take him long and soon he's breathing heavily into my ear, groaning and rumbling that makes me throw my head back.

With each push it becomes more desperate and eager, making it hard for me to keep myself upright and my noises down. I bring a hand to his neck as moans and groans without control leave my lips.

"You have to be quiet, baby." he breathes against my skin, biting into it there.

"I can't." I gasp, letting my eyes roll back into my head.

"Why?" he speeds up his thrusts so that our skin coming together echoes through the office. "Cock's too good?"

"Oh, fuck." I moan, my body falling forward, and he holds my hips as he pounds into me with furious shoves. The table rattling, my wetness clinging to my legs, and his deep grunts are like music to my ears.

Trying to somehow keep myself in control, I fail and accidentally throw the pen holder to the floor because my hand bumps into it and I let out a breathless laugh. Jungkook's hand comes from my hip to my blouse and he undoes a few top buttons only to slip his hand in and cup my breast inside of my bra.

I cry out even more when he pinches my nipple. "You didn't fuck your way up, but you're fucking me anyway." He chuckles deeply against the back of my head and pushes me further into the table. "Maybe we should show them how good you make me feel."

His heavy breathing and the words he uses bring me even further to the edge and I'm about to let go. I reach back and dig my fingers into his thigh which makes him hiss, but that only encourages him to slide in deeper and harder.

"Hmm? You like that? Knowing that anyone could walk in at this moment and see how well I'm fucking you?" he asks, making my legs shake. "Maybe we should put on a show just to prove it to them."

"Jungkook." Is all I can say back, the slapping of his hips against my ass now so loud I'm sure someone walking by the door would know what's happening.

"You are never going to let anyone make you feel bad again, do you hear me?" he pants, reinforcing his words as he hammers them into my head with each push. "Say it."

"I won't!" I almost scream, coming around him. My orgasm hits me like a slap to the face and I shake so hard I almost fall over.

"Good." he moans behind me, his movements now quickening, letting me know he's close.

With a final grunt, he fills up the condom, sliding into me a few times until not a single drop of his pleasure is left. His hands run over every inch of my skin and he tries to soothe me. My heart is pounding a mile an hour and I'm trying to get my breathing back.

He kisses the side of my head and I moan as he pulls out before turning me to face him. I look up at him through hooded eyes and he laughs before bringing his lips down on mine. Jungkook kisses me deeply and caringly as if he hasn't made me one with his desk a few seconds ago.

Then like the gentleman he is, he gets tissues out of the drawer and starts cleaning me. I pull my skirt down until it reaches my knees and try as best I can to brush my hair down with my fingers.

I never know what to say after sex, and just smile pink-cheeked at him. "I should get back to work," I say and he visibly cringes at the lack of my romantic words.

"Wait for me after work." he kisses my lips again and I nod.

When I'm sure he's disposed of the condom and properly fixed his pants and all the rest of his clothes, I open the door, blow him an air kiss, and close the door behind me. The smile is big on my face until I see Kiyara looking at me strangely.

I point my finger at the closed door and laugh. "Work. Took a little longer."

Kiyara walks around her table and watches me with worried eyes. "Your cheeks are pink and you look exhausted. Is everything okay?"

"Oh, yeah." I panic inside but try to cover it up. "It was just hot in there."

I cringe at my choice of words.

"I was worried for a few seconds." she then says, nodding.

My eyes widen. "Why? Did you hear something?"

If she wasn't looking at me so intently, I'd be biting my fingernails right now because I'm freaking out and nervous that she might suspect something.

"No, just muffled sounds." she shrugs, "But at one point I heard something crash."

Shit, the pencil holder I knocked over.

I wave her off with a laugh. I hate lying. "Yeah, Mr. Jeon got mad for a second and threw the pen holder against the wall."

"Oh my God, what! Why would he do that!" she gasps, bringing her hand against her mouth. "Are you okay?"

I realize what I said and how it makes Jungkook appear. People are already thinking he's an emotionless robot anyway, and now I've said something like this. I slap my forehead inwardly.

"Well, actually, he didn't throw it. He accidentally knocked it over. You know our boss is the nicest and would never do something like that." I smack her on the shoulder, maybe a little too hard, because she hisses softly.

Her eyes look at me in confusion. "Um, yeah. I guess so? I'm glad you're okay."

"I feel great." I nod quickly and start to run off. "Gotta get back to work."

And then I jog away on shaky legs, berating myself in the process.

___________________

A/N: office sex check 🫠☑️
Btw, only three chapters + epilogue are left😭

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

336K 11.1K 49
Where two idiots doesn't know what relationship they have....! But still doesn't even bother to search for the answer.!! JEON JUNGKOOK The powerful C...
55.3K 5.6K 69
Working for Jungkook isn't the same as working for Hoseok. For starters, Jungkook doesn't smile, he doesn't appreciate you, and he gives you too much...
29.2K 1.1K 31
❝Thank you for everything. Thank you for loving me. Thank you.❞ tears threatening to escape from his eyes ❝Thank you for letting me be a part of you...
23.8K 1K 20
YN left her job while she had an heated argument with her CEO, as she never give up on her pride when it comes to anything, happened to work with Mr...