Proximity | JaMorant

Por authormariee

An unexpected romance between two neighbors. Previously titled, "1218 Rosedale Ave." Más

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Proximity
Thank You
2024 Update

Chapter 16

4.7K 206 52
Por authormariee

Mature Content

I finally woke up in my own bed, instead of the jail-like couch at the hospital. Those blankets felt like sandpaper scratching my skin with every move. Not to mention the concrete pillows.

Karter was doing just fine, this was her last week at the hospital. My mom and I rotated staying the night with her. Karter only stayed so long because they wanted to follow the first few weeks of her recovery. I didn't mind, I was glad the doctor wanted to watch her recover, it would ensure everything ran smoother when she returned home.

The sun flashed brightly through the blinds, sunshine. It felt like a pressure was relieved off my chest that I didn't even realize was there.

Without knowing Lauryn, I doubt I would've won the case, but nonetheless I'm glad I did. I just didn't want the world in my business, with an outside lawyer I didn't know If they were going to talk.

But looking at the notifications and mentions on my phone, I didn't have to worry about that. Multiple headlines read along the lines of 'Grizzlies Player, Cairo Morant, Wins Custody Battle Against Ella Page.'

This was the last thing I needed to happen. I knew I couldn't have an all exclusive life, but there were boundaries that shouldn't be crossed. I don't even know how the media found out. Knowing how much Ella spites me now, I wouldn't be surprised if she aired out the case, or one of her fake ass friends.

Looking through the comments, some said:

@wynteramore A child should always be with their mother.

@kailynx proud of him. yall drag men for not taking care of their children and drag em when they do.

@xoxokp Y'all dissing a man that's providing for his child? Weird.

@paulaaaa Ella deserved better.

@diormichelle mind y'all fucking business damn

I couldn't read any more. The comments were a mix of every outsider opinion, that I could care less about. Y'all always looking in from the outside, swearing you know some shit. I deactivated all my socials, then let the team know I wouldn't be at practice today. I haven't played the last two games because of my situation, but that's fine, I'm on salary anyways.

I heard a small sound at the door, looking out the window I saw the mail lady. I stepped outside to get some fresh air, flipping through the new mail, it was nothing of importance.

Today, I planned on doing something special for Lauryn. Before I left the hospital yesterday, I asked my mama for ideas. She suggested I cook for her and have a backyard picnic. I didn't want to be in the spotlight today, so something private was best. I wanted to surprise Lauryn, I know she's been overloaded with work.

I made a quick trip to a nearby grocery store. I brought things I saw her snack on recently. I headed to Target, I brought a big comforter and matching pajamas that were on sale, probably because they were Christmas themed.

When I got back to the house, I set up the small decor. I laughed at my effort, I tried my hardest and the picnic looked like shit. I had this big ass backyard and the blanket ain't cover half.

I walked over to Lauryn's house, I saw her car in the driveway confirming she was at home. I wondered why she never used her garage.

She opened the door with her hair everywhere and in a grandma nightgown.

"Come over, please."

"I can't." She said with an apologetic face, her body rested against the wall.

"I'll see you in a minute." I demanded, she closed the door and I sat in one of her porch chairs. Minutes later she was dressed and her hair was in a neater ponytail. I grabbed her had in mine as we walked across the lawn.

"Hey Mr. Eric!" Lauryn yelled across the street to the old white man.

He tossed her a hearty wave, "Good Evening, Ms. Monet! Come visit your old man soon." A smile covered the pair's faces, "I'll be there soon, promise."

When we made it inside, I gave her the two piece pajama set I bought earlier.

She laughed out, "Cairo, what is thisss?"

I smiled, "Matching pajamas, see." I posed showing her the pajama pants.

"It's August, why is Santa on them?" She complained through a laugh. I eventually got her to change, but she did it right there in front of me. Seeing the yellow bra against her skin, made yellow my new favorite color. I didn't mind that she did that, It's not like there's something I haven't seen before.

"Okay, I'm dressed. What's next?"

"Outside there's a small picnic, I just wanted to say thank you for everything you've ever done for me and Karter. I wanted to do something more special for you, but I didn't want to be out in public right now. I just want to be surrounded by us." I admittedly spoke, hoping she understood.

"I understand, I saw a few of the comments on social media, they're so ruthless."

"Yeah, they say shit for a few likes without realizing the impact it causes. They follow them messy ass news accounts and half they shit be false and made up." We talked about that for a while longer before I made Lauryn show me her Instagram.

Scrolling through the hundreds of pictures locked up by her private account made me a thousand percent more aware of her natural beauty and stunning aura.

"Why you never send me these pictures?" I asked, as she sat eating the snacks.

Her face was laced with uncertainty, "I didn't know I had too.."

"Yeah." I looked through her small following which seemed to be only her family and friends. Through Lauryn's chaotic life, she always managed to spread a smile, and her pictures showed just that.

We sat outside joking and laughing around about everything.

"Dumbass." She laughed out, I was pleading my case to how orange juice was better than apple.

"For liking orange juice? Apple juice don't even taste like apples."

"It's better than that acidic ass juice you drink."

I could care less about our debate, I'm just entertained by her presence.

"Cairo, look it's starting to rain." I looked up, not missing the cloudy gray sky covered with clouds. I felt a small raindrop on my arm and seconds later there was plenty more.

"Fuck." How did I completely forget to check the most important factor of today– the weather.

Lauryn grabbed the basket and I carried the heavy ass blanket. I dropped the rain-filled cloth under the shed before entering the house.

"My clothes are wet and itchy." Ryn commented, but I was already ahead of her. I slid my soaking pants down, leaving me in my underwear. Once I was done— I looked up seeing Lauryn in her matching set, slightly shivering. The central air was on, so that made us colder.

But in spite of every other factor, my eyes once again clung to the yellow fabric that confined her.

Her eyes slowly fell down my body, then drug back up. I watched the rain droplets fall down her body, as if she was the lead in a music video. I loved every inch of her, both inside and out. Her natural, wet hair clung to her head carelessly. The silver necklace accessorized her neck.

She approached me, her lips fell on mine. I fell effortlessly into the kiss. The mango she ate earlier reflected off her tongue. I wrapped my air around her lower waist, pushing her closer to me. I liked when she initiated anything, because I could finish everything she started.

She pushed us in the direction of the couch, sitting on top of my lap. I felt her shudder on top of me as she rotated her hips under me. She pulled away from me, raising her hips so they're hovering above my dick. When I tried to touch her she moved away, so I left my hands resting against the couch.

Her eyes wandered my face, she noticed my hooded lids covering my dark eyes. Her breath came out in short bursts. I saw as her chest rose then deflated again.

Then she moved up, resting her closed pussy against my stomach. She bent down resting her breasts in my face. She undid her bra clamp, letting the material fall against my face. After moving it, she sat playing and tugging with her deep brown nipples.

I reached up, popping one into my mouth, eager that she finally let me touch her. Like always, her hands wrapped around my head, holding me close. She watched intensively at my sinfilled action. I felt her clit throbbing against me, making my eyes shutter closed. My dick was aching at the lack of attention it was receiving. It being covered made it ache more.

She bent down– speaking into my ear, "I want you to eat it." She demanded in my ear. The spell she had me under, had me willing to do anything she said.

My back fell flat against the couch, unlike last time she wasn't scared to ride my face. She hovered her dripping pussy over me, finally pressing herself against my mouth.

I used my thumb and index finger to spread her lips apart, I began sucking and licking her clit. Her light moans played through the room, it didn't take long to become my favorite melody. Her head fell back breathlessly as I lapped my tongue against her.

She took control, pushing my face deeper. I laid my tongue out flat, letting her ride. My tongue fell inside her slit, "Fuckkk." She moaned aloud, my mouth moved greedily as I pushed for her orgasm. I shook my head, wanting to pleasure her everywhere, before stopping and sucking her clit.

Pleasing her made me harder by the second. I took my free hand rubbing myself through the fabric. I continued my attack on her, knowing she was close. That was shut down when she lifted from my face. Her bare, soaking pussy rested against my stomach leaving a wet spot. She gripped my throat, giving it a slight squeeze. The action had my dick twitching and spasming.

She closely eyed me, I stuck my tongue out licking up her liquid from my lips, before sending her a small smile. Her grip tightened as I felt her pussy quiver beneath me.

"You gon do sum, or just leave yo pussy dripping all over me?" At the questioning she released me from her hold. She slid down my body, leaving a path of wetness down my body. Her pussy stopped at my dick, I took in every inch of her sinful motions. I want this position permanently engraved in my memories.

"You want me to fuck you?" The question came out more as a statement instead. I didn't reply, so she squeezed the tip of my dick.

"Answer me." I groaned at the sudden dominance she radiated.

I couldn't think straight, "Yeah." With much anticipation, she grinded against me, never once pushing me inside. I feel my tip repeatedly make contact with her clit. I almost slip in, the failed attempt makes me groan. The teasing was becoming too painful. She smiled evilly in my direction, I started to grab her waist, but she stopped me. She raised my hands above my head, her hold isn't tight enough, but I'll let her be in control for now.

"I said I was fucking you. Don't touch me, Cairo." At the sight of her domination, I cave under her. I listen to her every command. She finally slides down on my uncovered dick, enclosing it completely. I groan at the warm, wet sensation. I look down watching how easily we fit together.

She places her hands on my chest for support, I watch as her hard nipples on full display. I want nothing more than to suck them, but I'll be good tonight and not touch her.

I listen as the rain collides against the glass windows and the thundering begins. She slows down her strokes, I desperately start to thrust my hips upwards.

"Cai-" She whines, I realize she slowed down because she came.

"Why didn't you say you were cumming?" I asked, reaching up and twisting her nipple. She clenched around me tighter. I press my lips against hers, kissing her through the moment.

I walk with her still inside me, I laid her on the glass table under the chandelier, fucking her harder. I look down mesmerized by the girl below me under the glimmering light. She took every stroke with a moan. I leaned down, groaning into her ear.

"Can I fuck you like this?" She doesn't verbally reply, but she cries out in ecstasy.

I smack her thigh, "Let's try again, Lauryn Amora. Can I fuck you like this?"

She scratches at my back, "Yes, please." Her hands search for something to hold, I latch mine into hers.

I smile down at her, "Oh, she has manners." I joke. Before realizing, I'm cumming inside her. I whimper out loud, wanting the world to know how good I'm feeling. I pull out, slapping my dick against her clit. At the action, she comes again.

We're now in the kitchen, she's bent over the counters taking every inch. I leave none out, she can take it. I send merciless strokes to her pussy, I wrap my hand around her throat bringing her closer to me.

I place a light kiss on her neck then say, "Would you be my girlfriend?" This time I slow down, sending slow, powerful strokes. She tries to close her legs, but I kick them open.

I look down seeing her eyes fill with tears, "If you say yes you'll get endless dick like this. Every morning and night. I'll eat you out until you're crying for me to stop." I express, wanting her to so badly agree.

Her voice comes out trembling, "Every time I want it?" She asks, making me smile.

"Everytime."

"Yes, Cairo- shit." She moans out, as I feel her clenched tightly around me, I release again.

Our moans surround the house. I reach down playing with her clit, seeing her head drop against the counter. I knew she was overstimulated and sensitive.

I turn her around, so she's standing, but with back against the counter. I bend my head down, sucking and licking on her nipples. She holds my head, "Cairo, I'm tired." I pull back, taking in the chaotic masterpiece before me. I sloppily kiss her, while inserting two fingers. I feel her push at my wrist, so I move faster.

"Oh my-" She whines while coming again. It didn't take long since she was extra sensitive. I look down as the liquid mixture runs down her wobbly legs.

"You fuck everybody like this?" She questions with her eyes now closed resting against me, "Nah, just you."

Complete.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

3.4M 123K 61
𝚈𝙾𝚄'𝚁𝙴 𝙼𝚈 𝚂𝙰𝙻𝚅𝙰𝙶𝙴, 𝚈𝙾𝚄'𝚁𝙴 𝙼𝚈 𝙱𝙰𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴
243K 6.5K 53
𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴 🦋.
15.9K 425 25
This is not a romance. But along the way, they might find love.
10.2K 523 16
Amirah Thibedeaux, a resilient beauty finding love at first sight with a Millionaire who built a modern "Black Wall Street" in Louisiana..This is the...