In your arms

By ola_writesss

๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘“๐‘“๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ... More

00 | Introduction
01 | The new neighbour
02 | The playboy look
03 | New me
04 | Alone
05 | Boredom
06 | Hero
07 | Prove it
08 | Anxiety
09 | Finally
10 | Broken
11 | Accepting reality
12 | A mess
13 | It's been a while
14 | Entertaining
15 | The old one
16 | Apology
17 | A chance?
18 | Twise
19 | One night
20 | Blood
21 | Never again
22 | Yellow
23 | You promised
24 | Like my uncle
25 | Tonight
26 | New dress
27 | Over it
28 | Care
29 | Our first
30 | Finish it
31 | Parents
32 | Darker shade of red
33 | A white lie
34 | I am fine!
35 | The past
36 | Another failed plan
37 | An angel to me
38 | Dinner with old friends
39 | A distraction
40 | A blessing to take
41 | My comfort
42 | I love you both!
43 | Anything for her
44 | A new city
45 | Everything
46 | Escape
47 | Darkness
48 | Epic
โ€ข Epilogue | Our story

โ€ข Bonus chapter | Surprise

973 23 26
By ola_writesss

There were times when the word happiness had no meaning to me.

Just a simple overrated word.

I had no reason for that word to have a meaning.

All those years I fought, I saw no light in the future.

I fought with myself though.

Putting a smile on my face so people would think I am the strong woman but little did they know how the single shit said would bring me to my knees.

I was on the edge and yet I never asked for help.

Yet I never wanted it.

However now I found it without even looking.

I never knew that my life would turn.

Not like this.

I thought I would just be that single lady who is just focused on her work.

Only her work.

I was obsessed with the idea of being perfect, at work.

Now I am obsessed with the idea of making time to spend with my family.

My own family.

Who knew that I would be called Mrs.Hendrix one day?

Noone expected it.

Lies.

Not me anyway.

Here I am, today, wearing the beautiful white dress, holding onto the arm of my father.

Ready to walk down the aisle to my future husband.

All the shit we had to go through was traumatizing but we passed.

Together, and I wouldn't want it any other way.

A soft song was playing on the background.

Our little princess was walking down the aisle before me, after the bridesmaids, throwing flowers.

I take a peak at the door and can see Tyler already tearing up from seeing Anna on her cute pink dress.

She turned one a few months ago.

She is everything we could have asked for.

Our little princess.

She learned how to walk but of course she trips on her own legs sometimes.

That didn't happen today.

Anna walks towards her father and Tyler scoops her up on his arms leaving a kiss on her cheek.

He whispered something in her ear and she giggles.

He puts her down and she runs to Tyler's mom.

It's my time to walk.

I take a deep breath and I turn to my father. "You got this sweetheart!" He says.

I smile softly and straighten up ready to go.

The music changes, "Can't help falling in love" by Kina Grannis, plays.

I take my first step.

Everyone's eyes are on me.

Most importantly Tyler's, whose eyes already are watery.

Which makes mine get watery too.

I feel my cheeks raising higher than normally. Biggest smile that I have ever had.

The most truthful one.

I get closer and closer to him and my heart beats faster and faster.

He put his hand out to shake my dad's hand and I bend a little on my knees as my father leaves a kiss on my forehead, giving me a soft smile.

Tyler put his hand out for me and I happily take it.

I stand right infront of him, holding on both of his hands.

He gives it a light squeeze, mouthing the words, "You look gorgeous amor."

I smile bigger.

My cheeks probably were burning on pure redness.

"Thank you!" I mouthed.

It's finally time.

"We are all gathered here today to witness the joining of two lives." The priest start.

"The hear of marriage is the taking of another person in that person's entirety, with the good times and the bad times, the sad moments, the happy ones and the taking of that person as a friend and companion for life. It is not something that just happens, a good marriage is created. In a good marriage, the little things are the big things. Do not take one another for granted. Do things for one another, not with the attitude that it is a duty or sacrifice, but in the spirit of joy and giving. Develop the capacity to forgive and forget. Do not look for perfection in your partner. Create an atmosphere in which each of you can grow."

The words he says go through my bones.

Am I dreaming?

Does it look like it?

"Time and togetherness will gain for each of you a deep knowledge of each other. Today's marriage ceremony signifies the beginning of a lifetime of wonderful human experiences to be shared as a husband and wife."

HUSBAND AND WIFE.

I am dreaming.

"Now we celebrate the love that Tyler Hendrix and Jasmine Davis have for each other and as family and friends you give social recognition to their intention to permanently accept the other by reciting the marriage vows:"

"You go first." I whispered to Tyler and he just gives me a look saying 'why' in a million different languages.

Finn as his best man gives him a paper.

He takes a deep breath and begins.

"Our story is the most complicated one yet it makes me the happiest. Knowing I can be with someone who loves me, cares for me and trusts me is something way beyond amazing. Truthfully speaking I never though we would cross our paths again but I hoped. So here I am today, ready to be your partner to infinity. I am ready for all of. You gave me a princess, hopefully many more."

Everyone laughs but I am only focused on him as he reads his vows.

He glances at me a few times, the only thing I am showing him is tears and a wide smile.

Happy tears.

"I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, every dream I have ever had. No matter what happens in the future, I will always be yours, and you will always be mine, my love. I used to say to my mom I would never die for anyone. Yet I am willing to die for you and our little family if it came to that. I love you amor, always."

He folds back his paper and I can't stop the smile, I try to wipe my tears away as much as possible so my make up doesn't get ruined.

"You did great." I whispered towards him and he smiles showing those dimples of his.

It's my turn.

Sarah gives me the paper were I wrote my vow.

Deep breath.

Set.

Go.

"Since the first very time of us meeting it changed my life. In many ways. Losing you was the hardest thought but having you for life is my biggest excitement. My breath hitched, and my heart stitched. If it weren't for you I wouldn't be standing here today at all, if it weren't for you my happiness wouldn't exist anymore. If it weren't for you we wouldn't have our daghter. You made me feel at home. You brought the spark in me to life, I was dying inside and I didn't know it. I can't imagine my life without you in it somehow. The beauty of life it's to find your perfect fit and I found mine. I don't regret anything and I am more than willing to spend my entire life with you. If you ask me what I want? I want to be with you. That's all I want. I love you Tyler Hendrix, don't ever doubt that!"

I breath in and out. The stress of reading that coming out.

Tears and smiles.

Laughs and 'aww' are heard.

Everything is perfect.

"Do you, Tyler Hendrix take this woman to be your beloved wife?" The priest continues.

"I do." Tyler says confidently.

"Do you, Jasmine Davis take this man to be your beloved husband?"

"I do!" I happily answer.

"As a token of your vows, let you exchange a symbol of love. These rings shall from this time forward be a symbol of your love. Let these unending
circles signify to all that your commitment is deep and your love is true." The priest says.

"Groom, repeat after me - In token of the vows made between us, with this ring, I pledge to you my love and my life."

"In token of the vows made between us, with this ring, I pledge to you my love and my life." Tyler says, putting the ring on my finger.

"Bride, repeat after me - In token of the vows made between us, with this ring, I pledge to you my love and my life."

"In token of the vows made between us, with this ring, I pledge to you my love and my life" I say putting the ring on Tyler's finger.

"You have vowed to be loyal and loving toward each other. May you keep these vows which you have made here today. May you comfort each other, share each other's joys, console each other during times of trouble, and help each other as husband and wife. May you encourage each other in whatever you set out to achieve. Most importantly, may you continue to love one another
forever."

The priest continues and I can't wait to be finalized, and I know that Tyler can't wait too.

"I therefore, by the powers vested in
me, I pronounce you husband and wife."

"You may now kiss the bride!" Finally.

Tyler doesn't waste a second before he pulls me by my waste on to him and connects our lips.

"Wife!" He whispered against my lips and I feel my folds go wet as fuck when he says it.

"Husband!" I say and he smirked and pecks my lips again.

We turn towards our friends and family and every one cheers for us as we walk back down the aisle.

The whole night was perfect.

We danced all night, with our friends and family, with our daghter.

Surprisingly Anna was behaving well and she seemed to have a lot of fun too.

We took pictures as a family, as husband and wife.

It was amazing.

The best moments of my life.

Although we are all exhausted in the end it was worth it.

But it's time for our honeymoon.

Just the two of us.

Alone.

______________

Going in our private jet, ready to fly out to Greece.

I always wanted to go there and Tyler knew that so we took the opportunity to go. Anna will be staying with my parents until we come back.

I changed out of my weeding dress on a hotel room where we had our weeding. My mom is gonna take it back to her house and I will just get it when we get back.

I sit back down on the plane wearing my white simple long dress.

Tyler came back on his suit sitting across from me. His eyes burn loving scars around my body as he eyes me up and down.

The stewardess came with two glasses of champagne, I grab one and as soon as Tyler grabbed his, he immediately told the stewardess to leave.

He tapped his lap for me to sit.

I stood up and seductively walked towards him. I bend down to his height and grab his chin. "You are officially mine, Tyler Hendrix."

His smirk grew wider.

"So are you, Jasmine Hendrix." He replied, pecking my lips.

"That has a nice ring to it." I smile, placing myself on his lap with my legs spread on either side of him.

"It does, and I won't ever get tired of hearing it." He says.

"Well that's good." I whispered with a smile.

"This week will be just about you and me, baby." His hands wrap around my thighs.

"Yeah?"

"Yes! And I was thinking of expanding our little family."

"Really?" I earned a nod in return.

"Well let's just enjoy this and if it happens, it happens. I don't like when things get planned, you never know maybe the outcome would be devastating."

"You are right amor. Let's just enjoy this." I smile.

_____________

As soon as we land there was already a car waiting for us, but Tyler didn't want a driver.

Tyler drove to the Airbnb and as soon as I step out of the car he wraps his arm around my waist on a protective way.

Oh you love it.

He opened the door putting our suitcases inside. I close the door behind us.

"Feel free to explore around baby!" He tells me and I am amazed by the view.

Breathtaking.

I don't even notice Tyler is gone to the room down the hall when I walk out in the balcony, walking with my nude high heels on.

My dream came true.

I got to see this amazing view and yet I am way to excited to explore more of it.

The city.

I already love it.

Arms wrap around my waist and pull me into a hard chest. "Do you like it amor?"

"Yes, I love it baby." I turn around wrapping my hands around his neck.

"Thank you!" I smile and I lean in to kiss his lips firmly.

"This is nothing, you have yet to see the bedroom." He smirks.

"Oh really?"

"Mhm!"

"Show me." I tell him.

He connects our lips, in a deep passionate kiss.

Tyler moves his hands down cupping my ass and scooping me up on his arms by my thighs.

My hands pull onto the back of his hair.

Tyler already started walking towards the bedroom. He cups my ass through the fabric of the long dress I was still wearing.

My back meets the bed sheets and Tyler hovers over me.

Not once breaking our kiss.

I kept pulling onto his hair wanting for more. He broke our kiss so we could catch a breath.

However he continued his journey to my neck.

This is my time to shine.

I put my hand on Tyler's head push him away from my neck.

Push him off of me firmly.

"Baby what's wrong?" He asks but I shush him putting a finger on his lips.
I stand up with him and push him to sit on the bed.

I remove the straps of my dress and let the dress fall on the floor revealing the white lace piece of lingerie that was hiding under that dress.

His pupils get wider on lust. He licks his bottom lip, excitement rushing through him.

I know him with the palm of my hand.

I sit on his lap and lean into his neck.

Leaving kisses all the way around it.

Biting and nipping the skin. Leaving my marks.

"Mine." I whispered on his skin.

You heard that right.

His arms snake their way around my waist making me buckle my hips up and down, feeling his bulge under his pants.

I pull away from his neck and arch my back on him.

He cups my cheek on his hand and pulls me onto his lips.

His tongue playing with mine.

I press my ass on his more making him lay on his back onto the bed.

I shift my hair onto the side and dry hump him. "Don't play with me darling."

I smirk.

My fingers start unbottoning his shirt and remove it from him, throwing it somewhere in the room.

I kiss his collarbone, all the way down to his stomach, feeling his abs with my lips, wetting them with my tongue.

His hand tangled on my hair removing it from the view he is getting right now.

I unbotton his suit trousers and pull them down with the boxers.

His cock springs free, precum coming out and I don't hesitate to lean down and lick it off.

My tongue makes contact with the tip and Tyler cursed under his breath.

I pull it in my mouth, messaging the other part with my hand.

Just the way I know he likes it.

I twirl my tongue around his cock, and take it deep in my throat, making him groan.

I don't stop. "Fuck Jasmine!"

It feels like his size increases every day more and more.

I move my head up and down taking him deeper in my mouth. "Yes baby, show me what that pretty little mouth of yours can do!" Tyler's says.

Motivates me without even knowing.

His hand holds my hair on a pony tail leaving me space to finish him off.

Gladly.

"Oh fuck baby, just like that." I continue taking him deeper on my throat.

Making me gag, but I don't care.

I move faster.

Bringing him close to finish.

Pleasing my now, husband.

"Fuck Jasmine, I'm gonna cum." He warns.

No need for warning.

"Cazzo carina." I swallow every drip of liquid that came out of him.

I stand up straight wiping the cum off my lips with my fingers and then licking them off.

"God baby, you know what you are doing!" I giggle.

He pulls me into him, connecting our lips. "Never sucked my husband off before." I say between deep kisses.

"I never had my wife suck me off before." He replied.

"Good to know."

He turns us around, him on top of me.

He marked me as his. Moved from my neck to between my breasts. Kissing the shit out of them.

I was getting wetter by the second. The tension going right through me.

He rips the lingerie off of me, throwing it across the room. His hand messaged one while he worked my nipple on the other breast with his tongue.

Pleasure me, Hendrix.

He changed to my other breast doing the same thing.

Turning me on more than I already was.

"Tyler!" I whimper, sounding desperate.

He trails his wet kisses down my stomach to where I want him the most.

He pulls my thong down my legs, firmly holds my legs, removing the heels and puts them down.

He kisses his way up my thigh. He nipped on my inner thigh leaving a mark, making me whimper again.

"That's right baby, let them out as long as they come."

"Please Tyler." I beg.

He doesn't wait a second before his tounge licked my slit.

Sucked my clit.

"Fuck!" I cursed loudly grabbing onto the hardwood of the bed.

He doesn't stop.

He enters a finger into me making me squirm. "AAHHH!"

Tyler blows air onto my clit, vibration going through my body.

"Can you take another one baby?" He asks.

I nod.

"Words amor or I will stop?"

"Yes, please Tyler." I reply fast.

"Good girl!" He enters another one in me. He kissed my thighs again.

His fingers work faster in me. "Holy shit babe." I whimper again.

Wet sounds fill the room from him working in me.

"Tyler." I moan.

"Cum for me Mrs.Hendrix. Cum for your husband." He says as he sucked on my clit.

I cum on his fingers.

Husband.

I won't get tired of it.

It's exciting.

He cleans off his fingers with his tongue. "Tasty as always." He leaves a comment with a smirk.

He comes up face to face with me and I pull him on a deep kiss by his neck.

Tyler rubs my breasts with his hand, he pinched my nipple making me arch my back to the sensation.

"Tyler please." I beg.

I beg for more.

"What do you want bella?" He asks me.

I don't hesitate to tell him.

Not embarrassed one bit. "I want you. I want you inside of me Tyler."

"As you wish, Mrs.Hendrix." He sounds satisfied.

Pleased.

He circled his arm around my waist pulling me up a little bit, kissing me with passion, lust, dirty.

I love it.

He moves his hands up and down my thighs. Touching me on every part of my body.

Like he is admiring through his touch.

Burning my skin with it.

Tyler nipped my earlobe between his teeth, kissed my neck and whispered "Tell me how you want it." He orders.

God save me.

"Hard, dirty." I say and moan as his knee put pressure onto my pussy.

Making my stomach tingle.

Pleasure.

"Just the way I like it." He responds.

He breaks the contact between his lips and my neck and makes me turn around.

"On your knees." He commended.

I do just that.

I stand on my knees and support myself with my hands.

He stands behind me.

His arm holds onto my waist, holds my breast on to his hand, squeezing it hardly.

Pleasure.

Tyler kept his head close to my ear. "You want it dirty baby? You think you can handle that?" He whispered.

A hard smack noise is heard and my ass cheek stings from pleasure pain.

He smacked my ass.

"Huh? Talk bella!"

"I can handle it husband." I reply.

That's his que.

Tyler enters me immediately.

Hard and fast, didn't stop once."You are my beloved wife, Jasmine, but in private you are my dirty slut baby. Sí?"

"Yes Tyler, please keep going." His hands on my hips pulling me towards him.

Guiding me.

"Yes, Jasmine oh God you feel like heaven."

"FUCK!" I groan.

You asked for this.

I did.

I don't regret it.

Another amack on my ass. Another sting sensation. 

"OH YES!" Another yell, moan from pleasure he gives me.

"You are doing so well baby." I came again on his cock and yet he doesn't stop.

It hurts but I love it.

I don't want him to stop.

"Don't stop."

"I wasn't planning to." He responds.

Another smack. "Fuck Jasmine."

"Ughhh!" I groan.

"I am gonna come Jasmine." He warns.

Again.

"Do it. Inside me." I tell him.

"Holy fuck baby!" I feel him let go inside me, the tension relaxing.

Deep breaths from both sides.

He slowly pulls out of me and we both collapse on the bed.

"I never fucked my wife before."

"Oh shut up." I giggle smacking his arm playfully. I rest my head on his chest. My right leg over his waist.

"I can't believe I can officially call you my wife."

"Yeah, pretty amazing though." I lean up into him pecking his lips.

He gives me a smile. His fingers brushing my back smoothly.

"Wanna face time our little one before we go out for dinner?" He asks softly.

"Yes, let me just go shower first." I try to stand up but my legs fail me.

Tyler laughs a little bit and walks over to me. He scoops me into his arms. "I will definitely be joing you into that shower."

"Is it going to be just a shower?" I ask teasingly.

"I hope not."

_______________

I changed into a nice simple summer dress, put my black Louis Vuitton heals on and wait for Tyler to finish off his shower so we could facetime Anna before we leave for dinner.

"Wow, you look gorgeous amor as always." Tyler walks out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist and one drying his hair off.

"Thank you, babes." I say as I put some light make up on.

He comes behind me and leaves a kiss on my shoulder. "I will just go change really quick."

I nod with a smile and he goes in the walk in closet to change.

I finish off my makeup by the time he comes out of the closet. I call my mom and she answered on the third ring.

"Hey mom!"

"Hey darling! How is Greece?" She asks.

"Beautiful. Although I haven't explored it much." I explain.

"Don't worry you have time."

"Hey Mrs.Davis!" Tyler showed himself on the phone screen.

"Hello Tyler! You treating my daghter right?" She asks immediately.

I smile.

If only she knew what went down a few minutes ago.

Tyler eyes me with a smirk. "You know I do." He kissed my head. "She is a queen." I smile.

She is.

"Where is Anna mom?" I ask.

"She just fell asleep honey. If you would have called a half an hour ago you would have talked to her."

Well-

We were busy.

Oops.

"It's okay. Has she been eating good?" I ask.

"Yeah she is all good. I fed her, played with her until she got tired and now I am just trying to clean the mess that was made in the process."

I laugh a little, and Tyler removes himself away from the camera since Anna isn't here.

He went back to the bathroom.

"I am sorry mama!"

"Nah don't worry. I love my niece. I don't mind."

I smile. "Okay mom. I got to go. Say hello to dad and grandma for me and also kiss Anna for both of us. Call us in anything."

"Yeah don't worry. Have fun honey."

"Thank you. Okay, bye now." I say

"Bye!" And the phone call ends.

I put my phone in my purse and go back to the bathroom to check on Tyler.

"All set?" He asks.

"Mhm!" We intervened our fingers and walked out of the Airbnb.

He opened the car door for me and as always he helped me get in. The whole ride he wouldn't tell me where we were going, his hand on my thigh the whole time.

He would drive and change the gear with the same hand. Refusing to let me go.

Hot.

After a few minutes he pulled up to a restaurant.

A really fancy restaurant.

He walked towards my side and opened the car door for me. Held his hand out to help me get out of the car.

"Thank you." I smile.

"Always." He responded.

He held his arm out and I wrap my hand around his, he gives his car keys to a man and we walk together inside.

"Good evening, how can I help you this evening." The lady at the front entrance greets us. I smile towards her.

"I made a reservation in the name of Hendrix." Tyler says.

"Let me check." The lady says. A few minutes pass before she told us to follow her to our table.

Tyler held my chair open for me to sit and then pushed it closer towards the table.

What a gentleman.

The view was a amazing. Not a lot of people having dinner around us.

The sunset was setting and we were having dinner on a balcony with the view of the crystal clear ocean.

I might have taken a couple of photos.

Duhh.

We ordered our food and until it came Tyler also ordered some good ass wine that I got to taste one time I went to Mrs. Hendrix restaurant.

It was very tasty it left a mark on me.

I took a sip and I was already melting.

"So I was thinking, when we get back maybe you would like to go house shopping?" Tyler says.

"House shopping? We have a house Tyler."

I am confused.

"I just thought you would be more comfortable on a house that you would be designing yourself, your taste and all."

"Tyler I am fine. I love the house we live now. Maybe in the future we could do that but I know how that house is filled with memories and I don't want to take that away from you. Never."

"My offer still stands." He smiles.

"I am good. Only if you want to change it. Although I would love for Anna and her future siblings to be raised in that house, to share the same place of memories as their father."

He smiles bigger.

"I love you." He says towards me. Putting his hand on the table.

"I love you more." I place my hand on his and he leaves a kiss on my knuckles.

"Whatever you want baby. I am all in!" He replies.

A supportive husband.

The waiter brings us our food and all the energy I have lost I am hungry as hell.

"You know Tyler next time we come here, we are going to bring our kids with us. They will be missing out on a lot." I giggle as I take another sip of wine.

"Kids. Plural. I love it when you say that."

"You do?"

"Mhm! Next time we come here it's gonna be us plus three or four little ones with us. We still have a lot of states to visit, just us two." He smiles.

"Three or four? Tyler Hendrix I am going to be carrying them all."

"You said it yourself, if it happens it happens." He smirked dirty.

Damn it.

"You got me there." I smile.

We ate dinner and Tyler paid for everything. Even if I wanted to pay he wouldn't even put it into consideration.

"Wanna go for a walk, around the beach?" Tyler asked me.

"I would love that." I responded.

As we walked down the beach, on the sand I removed my heals and Tyler held them the whole walk.

He didn't let me walk back to the car, he carried me there.

It was perfect.

This was the reason of my happiness.

The reason that, that word has a meaning to me.

My whole life turned from being sad, depressing, boring, to amazing, beautiful, loving.

My life turned to be perfect, with my husband and our little princess.

I am sure you didn't expect me to come back here in this book but SURPRISE.

I have been working on this chapter for a while now trying to make it close to perfect.

I hope you loved it.

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Check out my other ongoing book "Drowning"

Until next time my dear readers,

Ola <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 4.5K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
12M 363K 38
__โค๏ธŽ The Maid and the Mafia King โค๏ธŽ__ Losing her father at the age of 20, Bella started to search for jobs. Not to mention, she already was doing 2 j...
2.3M 60.9K 44
Morelli Mafia Series BOOK 2 | 18+ Passion. Love. Lust. Erotic. Violence. Crime. Strong female lead. COMPLETED - Paperbacks available on Amazon. O...
27.8K 640 34
๐„๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐จ๐ญ ๐ƒ๐ž ๐‹๐ฎ๐œ๐š 25 years old, a billionaire and Mafia Don. Everyone fears, admires and respects him. ๐’๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐š ๐•๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐จ๐ฌ 20 yea...