π“˜ 𝓭𝓲𝓭𝓷'𝓽 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓱𝓸�...

By jkbabii00

Off Jumpol - the school heartthrob and Gun Atthaphan the nerd. Both boys meet at holiday class and the popula... More

could be fun, right?
is it right?
am I dreaming?
⚠️Smut Chapter⚠️
Dream ? Nightmare!
restart.
the past is in the past.
Hello, I'm in love with you.
for real ?
she's beautiful.
I love you.
the plan. ⚠️TW abuse,r@pe,..⚠️
a mothers love..
Special chapter >>BKPP<<
official ? official !
happy family..
⚠️SMUT⚠️
A real father.

good friends and lies

609 30 3
By jkbabii00

Day 27 05.07.2022

"Okay thank you.. Goodbye."

Jumpols mother hang up the phone and sat down next to her son.

Jumpol was laying in his bed in the dark.

He hasn't left his room for days now.

"The principal said everything is settled. You are not expelled. All you have to do is decide for yourself what you are going to do with your baby. It's about your future and-"

"It's not my baby."

"Jumpol, honey. I'm not stupid. I know that you've had a lot of girls. Accidents happen and if the condom broke It's-"

"IT'S NOT MY BABY !"

Jumpol's mother was taken aback.

"Okay.. I just want you to know, no matter how you two decide, I am right by your side. I know I was an awful mother in the past but I'm actually trying to change that. I hope that one day you can forgive me honey. I Love you."

Jumpol said nothing and his mom felt her heart ripping apart.
She thought it's best to leave him some space, so she got up and went to the door when Jumpol spoke up.

"I have a boyfriend."

"What did you say honey ?"

"I said I have a boyfriend. His name is Gun and I love him so much."

Jumpol's mother smiled.

"I am so happy to hear that. You wanna talk about him ?"

"Not now.. sorry."

"Don't be sorry silly. Thank you for telling me. I would love to meet him someday if it's okay for you baby."

Jumpol hummed in response and his mom left.

He felt depressed.
He didn't want to have a Baby. He's way to young, besides he doesn't love her and he certainly didn't wanted a Baby with someone other than his boyfriend.

"Fuck.." He whispered to himself and grabbed his phone where he saw a notification from an unknown number.

He clicked on it and his heart stopped.

066283510355

We need to talk.
It's about the baby.
Don't worry Jumpol,
I got your back.
14:52

Who are you?
15:17

I'm at your place in 10. Please
Open the door,  okay?
15:18

Jumpol wasn't sure but he was also very curious.

He got up, dressed up and went down.

He searched for his parents but found a letter instead.

"We're back in one hour. Ily. Mom." He read out loud but got interrupted by the doorbell.

His heart began to pound hard as he went for the door and when he opened he froze again.

"Can we come in ?"

"Fuck no."

He was about to close the door again when Mike said something that catched his attention.

"I know something about her baby."

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

"Thank you." Mike said and took a sip from the glas of water Off brought him.

"Talk Araya." He demanded his little sister.

"Fuck you.." she whispered.

"What did you just say ?" Mike said pissed.

"WHAT ? I CAN'T HEAR YOU ?!"

"NOTHING. I said nothing.."

She looked at Jumpol and back down.

"You know what Mike, I'm actually tired so get this piece of shit to talk or leave please.."

"How dare you talking to me like tha-"

"SIT Down.. Araya I'm actually fed up with your bullshit right now. Talk or I will."

She just scoffed.

"Jumpol this kid isn't yours."

His head instantly went up and he looked at Mike with sparkling eyes.

"Are you for real ?!"

"Why're you so happy ? You're putting your dick in a boy tho.. I would have saved you from hell you disgusting-"

"Shut the hell up."

Mike was so pissed at his sister and she knew that.

"We had a little argument about your one night stand.. Look Jumpol I just wanted to protect my sister because you were a player. We were best friends, I knew that. I didn't knew that my sister is such an asshole."

"Hey !"

"Quiet."

Jumpo liked the way Mike talked to her.

"She told me once again that it's none of my business and that you've told her that you love her. You're only playing with Gun and shit and I got fed up so I left her room and wanted to write you. Our last conversation was our fight nearly one month ago but I remembered that my sister's in third month already."

Jumpol looked at his once best friend in disbelief.

"I confronted her and she got super mad but eventually told me who the real father is and it's not you. Jumpol me and my family - we are so sorry for everything she's put you through. We're going to tell the principal and we'll make her explain in front of the other students."

"You can't do this, I -"

"SHUT UP." Mike once again yelled.

"I hope you can forgive us."

"Mike.. thank you so much for this. I will try. I'm not mad at you or your family.."

He looked over to the girl.

"I just hate her guts and I really hope one day someone treats her the way she treats other people."

Mike nodded.

"Now..apologize."

"What ? No !"

"Okay listen here.. Apologize right now or I swear to god -"

"I'm.. sorry.."

Jumpol nodded but he didn't really care.

"Could you please leave now ? I don't want to be mean to you Mike, but.."

"Oh no, sure."

The three of em stood up and went to the door and when they opened up, they saw Gun.

The smaller boy looked confused but ignored the two and went inside.

Mike and Jumpol said their goodbye the moment he closed the door he turned around to Gun and started to cry again.

"Hey, is everything okay?"

"I am not the father ! You hear me ?!"

"What ? I am so happy for you !" Gun answered and pulled the older in a hug.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

"I felt empty.. I was afraid that I would lose you.. my family.. I'm way too young for a kid and.."

"What is it ?"

"If I ever get the chance to become a dad.. I want it to be our kid.."

"Aww Papii.." Gun said giggling.

"It may sound cheesy.. but I love you Gun and I was so afraid that you may leave me.."

"Papii listen.. Even if this would be your child - I would be right by your side. I would've helped you. Why would I leave you for that ? You never cheated on me, besides that - I know that you love me my dear."

"I love you more than life itself Gun." Off said and kissed him.

"You know what ? I just realized.. this is the first time I am over at your house.."

"You're right.."

They looked at each other awkwardly.

"I only ever Was over at your condo tho.."

"Well I can show you around if you want to ? My parents aren't at home right now."

"Sure if you want to." Gun said smiling.

Both boys stood up but when they heard the keys and the frontdoor open again they froze.

"Off, we're back !" His mom yelled.

"Fuck.."

"Off, I-.. Oh hello, and who are you honey ?"

"I'm Gun Atthaphan Phunsawat. Nice to meet you." He answered with a wai.

"Oh so you're my sons boyfriend?"

"Mom !" Jumpol said nervous. His dad went to the room next door and he was afraid he might've hear them.

He didn't knew if his dad was homophobic but in his dads eyes, everything what Jumpol does is wrong so he thought he might be mean to Gun.

He didn't care if he would say harsh things to him but he wanted to protect his boyfriend.

"Yes. I am." Gun said, almost whispering.

"So Gun, you make yourself at home okay na ? You boy's want something to drink ? Eat ? I can make you some sandwiches if you want ?"

"Mom we're good. Stop it." Jumpol said and her smile faded.

He grabbed Gun's hand and signaled him to come with him but he paused at the stairs and turned around.

Actually this situation was just triggering for him.

That was all he ever wanted and never got. A mother who cares about him. He knew she was trying to change, he could tell now. However, the fear of what he never had grew steadily and so he tried to avoid any situation that would make him nervous.

At first it went great, but the more his mother tried to improve their relationship, the worse his conscience got when he brushed her off.

His mom stood there, unpacking the bag she brought in, looking like she's about to cry what kinda broke his heart.

Deep down he knew she wasn't a bad person and he himself, just didn't want to become like his father. No, he wasn't like him. Jumpol had feelings. He would never treat his mom like he did, even tho she never treated Off like he deserved.

"Thank you mom." He said and his mom looked up, smiling sadly.

"You're welcome my love."

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

"I'm sorry Gun."

"You don't have to say sorry. I know you're trying to forgive her. You need to heal."

Off sat on his bed looking down.

"Hey.." Gun said and went over.

He pressed Off's chin up a little and sat down on his lap.

"Listen to me Baby.. it's okay, take your time. Your feelings are valid!"

Jumpol slowly nodded and Gun kissed him.

Off's hand wandered to the back of Gun's head to deepen the kiss.
He slowly laid down without breaking the kiss.

Chest to chest, the kiss got steamier and Gun bit his Papii's lip.

"Gun.." Off said silently when Gun started to kiss down his neck.

"Gun, hey."

"What ? Did I do something wrong ? I'm so sorry Papii."

"No baby everything's fine it's just.. my parents are at home.."

Gun's face instantly got red and he moved down from Jumpol's lap.

"I forgot that we're not at your condo.."

"Babe it's okay really.. You know actually -this made me really happy."

"Huh ?" Gun was confused.

"You just showed me that you want me as much as I want you."

"Well.. wasn't that obvious?" He asked seriously confused.

"I thought I would make you feel pressured. Don't get me wrong Gun.. Our first time was.. weird. NO NOT WEIRD I MEAN.. Well I.. I reacted like a total asshole and you didn't deserve that. I just.."

"Papii calm down."

"Gun you know.. we had sex one time and.. I don't know.. now that we're a couple it's just different ? I really want to sleep with you but I want it to be.."

"..yes?"

"Magical.. I guess.. Special, beautiful, romantic.. Just.."

"I love you." Gun said giggling.

"Don't laugh at me !"

"I'm not ! I just think you're fucking cute."  He said giggling even harder.

"Come on Gun, I really mean it !"

"I know ! I know baby it's just cute that you, of all people, are saying this."

"Hm.."

"No please don't be sulky with me ! Baby I'm really sorry! I want it to be beautiful and lovely too!"

Jumpol was embarrassed.
Why did he just say that?

"Come on baby.."

Gun grabbed his face and kissed him on the lips.

"Forgive me..?"

"Damn it.. why you have to be so cute ?" Off said and pushed him down on the bed just to attack him with some kisses.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Day 33 11.07.2022

"Come on big boy." Tawan said as they stepped inside the school.

Today was the day on which Jumpol would finally go to school again.

They headed straight to the class but the tall one stopped right in front of it.

The last time he was here was the day this bitch literally screamed in front of everyone that she's pregnant.

"It's okay.." Gun said and held out his hand.

He wasn't afraid of embarrassment, no. The others had already told him that Mike had made sure that the truth came out.

It was the situation in general. He didn't wanted to be asked by other students about what happened, since he'd noticed how easily it was for him to be triggered. He know knew how many traumatic things he still had to work through. Lots of things, but he knew he's not alone.

Off grabbed his boyfriends hand and together they went to class. Nobody spoke to him about that. In fact, most of them just looked away, not knowing what to say since many of them believed Araya and acted as if Jumpol'sthe asshole. They felt horrible but mostly stupid and so they just figured it's best to ignore the whole thing and Off.

"See ? Everything's fine. Told you last week the teacher spoke with us and she had to tell the other students the truth."

"Speaking of it.. where is she even ?" Arm asked curious.

"Absolutely no idea. She didn't came to school since that day."

"Nobody cares anyway. I'm back now so-"

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

"Hey baby ?" Off said.

"Hm ?"

Gun was staring at him through the phonescreen and before he continued to talk he took a screenshot.

"Well you know how I'm currently trying to... forgive and forget..? Well I uhm.. my dad heard me and my mom talking about you the other day and today when I came back to my condo my mom called me and asked me to.. invite you to dinner. They want to meet you..Yes you've heard right.. THEY want to meet you. Apperently my dad has no problem with me dating a boy. We still don't like each other and I don't think he's trying to change but.. yeah.. they wanna meet you."

Gun dropped his pen and looked at his boyfriend bamboozled. His mom.. okay but his DAD ?! Well that were some news tho.

"It's okay if you don't want-"

"Yes of course! I would love to finally meet them."

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

My story is coming to an end my dears.

I've planned one more special chapter and 2 more OffGun chapters tho !
I'll try to update as soon as possible :)

-Jessy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 5.1K 54
One month One month is all it takes. It's no joke when I say Gun is in love with his partner, Off Jumpol. Of course it's not. I always start like tha...
21.6K 809 12
' Sometimes all you want is one more chance to make it right '
49K 3.2K 28
Off is a small time actor... not that he was starving or anything... he could keep himself well fed with what he was earning... he is very picky... G...
50.7K 2.1K 31
Gun has a trust issues because of his past. He was too traumatized before that's why he promise that he will never open his heart again not until he...