Her Enchanting Eyes (Harry Po...

By AngelinaM_13

When Harry Potter lives in Fear of what yet to come after his unpeaceful 1st and 2nd years at Hogwarts, he me... More

Author's Note ( IMPORTANT )
On The Hogwarts Express Train
The Meeting
Boy Talk & Girl Talk
The Prophecy
First Magical Creatures Class
Enemies To Friends
Jealousy, Worry And A Bitter Fight
Black On The Way
Page 394
An Intense Quidditch Match
Christmas With The Weasleys
Lies Or Unbelievable Truth?
Buckbeak
The Honest Truth
Back To 7:30 AM For A Rescue Mission
The End Of The Year
Summer News
Quidditch World Cup
Triwizard Tournment
Mad-Eye
Inserting Names
The Selection
Weights Of Hatred
Receiving The Letter
Unexpected Nightout
Harry And Ron
The Ferret Version Of Draco
Pretend
First Task
Pre - preparations

Blacks' Story

775 18 24
By AngelinaM_13

"Don't you dare talk to her like that"

Harry's pov

I started wandering around the castle when I got an idea to how to get to Hogsmeade. Professor Lupin, yet again, noticed me so he asked me if I want to talk. I accepted, it's not like I have anything better to do.

The weather in the forest was clear, unlike at Hogwarts. It was snowing heavily at Hogwarts, while here, in the forest, the sun shone brightly. Not a drop of rain or a sign of snow in sight.

"I'm sorry to hear about your broomstick, is there no chance of fixing it?" professor Lupin said as we walked."

"No." I replied with my head down. My broom was done for. I can't buy a new one anyways. I can't go to Hogsmeade, sadly. Unless my plan works.

A question popped in my head as I remembered what happened with the dementors. "Professor, why do the dementors affect me so, I mean, more than everyone else?" I asked.

"Listen." professor Lupin said. "The dementors are the foulest creatures to walk this earth, they feed on every good feeling, every happy memory until a person is left with absolutely nothing but his worst experiences." professor Lupin said with a sigh.

"You are not weak, Harry." professor Lupin assured. "The dementors affect you most because there are true horrors in your past. Horrors most of your classmates can scarcely imagine. You have nothing to be ashamed of."

"But, what about y/n? She fainted too. On the train, with me. You were there professor".

"Well, Harry, I can't really answer you this question. I think it is for the best you ask y/n herself".

"I'm scared, professor." 

"I'd consider you a fool if you weren't." he said laughing.

I stopped in my place. "I need to know how to fight them. You could teach me. You made the dementor on the train go away."

"There was only one that night."

"But, you made it go away." 

"I don't pretend to be an expert, Harry." he said before pausing. "But, as the dementors seem to have developed an interest in you, perhaps I should teach you. But, after the holidays. For now, I need to rest."

"So, we will meet after the holidays?".

"Yes, we will meet after the holidays".

~

My walk with professor Lupin was short. I went back to the castle, to the clock tower to be exact, and watched Ron and Hermione from there with y/n.

"Last call for Hogsmeade! come on, now!" I heard Mr. Filch say to everyone. y/n hugged me and ran off, after, I told her to go.

y/n, Ron and Hermione left to Hogsmeade. I watched them leave from the clock tower. I wished I could be with them, with her. 

Once everyone left I ran towards the the boys' dorm. I need my cloak. I got it, I threw it on myself and walked out of the castle to the courtyard.

~

y/n's pov

The holidays arrived and Christmas was on the lines. I always loved the holidays. Me and dad used to do loads of fun things on Christmas, well, that is, before he started to pay more attention to his work.

I've always felt good, when looking at snow. I love the cold weather. Seeing students with coats, scarfs, boots and jackets gives me a good spirit. I said my goodbyes to Harry before joining Ron and Hermione to go to Hogsmeade.

I told Harry I could stay with him, but he asked me to go have fun.

"Isn't it fascinating how time flies by?" Ron asked.

"Why definitely Ron, I feel like it hadn't been much since I met you all" I replied with a laugh.

"Indeed, I will miss you all by the time Summer comes by." Hermione agreed.

"So, y/n, If you don't mind me asking, what are you going to do for Christmas?" Hermione asked.

"Oh well, I don't know. I will write to my father and see if he will stay with me for Christmas and not leave me alone in my room"

"y/n, would you want to come over to the Burrow?. With Harry and Hermione?" Ron asked.

"Wait, really?"

"Yes"

"Well what about Ms. Weasley?" I asked. "I don't want to be a burden"

"y/n!, don't you say that!" Hermione exclaimed.

"Are you kidding?, since me and Harry told mom about you, she keeps sending letters asking about you" Ron exclaimed aswell.

"She seems amazing, well, I'll write to my father about me coming over to yours, so he won't worry. I mean if he would" I said before we all burst into laughter.

We walked farther more into Hogsmeade. "Have you heard anything about Buckbeak?" I asked.

"No, not really?"

Draco tried talking to me more than one time trying to get my attention. He pulled me from my wrist behind a wall to a store.

"l/n, when are you going to drop the ignoring act?, why are you even ignoring me in the first place?"

"Draco, I don't want to talk to you, I don't have anything to tell you" I said removing his hansd off my wrist. I then ran over to Ron and Hermione to catch up with them.

~

Harry's pov

Fred and George were making a snowman. I tried passing them with no noice but I forgot the ground was covered with snow. They seemed like they have noticed my foot prints and grabbed me tight by my arms.

"Guys, let me go!" I exclaimed. I was quite hopeless, they had a tight grib. 

"Clever, Harry-"

"-But not clever enough."

 "Besides, we've got a better way." They said togather with a grin on their face.

"Come on, let go, I'm trying to get to Hogsmeade!" I pleaded hopelessly

 "We know." They said togather before taking turns once more, to finish eachother.

"Don't worry-"

"-We'll get you there-"

"-We'll show you a quicker way-" 

"-If you pipe down." They said dragging me to an empty staircase.

"-Bless you." 

"Let me go! come on, guys. Don't,-" I sighed. They aren't leaving me alone, are they?. 

"Now, Harry come and join the big boys." They said while pulling off my cloak.

"What are you doing?"

"shushh..". They handed me a piece of parchment proudly. As if they gave me the greatest magical item in the wizarding world.

I looked down at the empty parchment. What is this?. I looked back at two proud, grinning twins. "What is this rubbish?" I asked waving it in there faces.

"Heh,what is this rubbish he says" Fred repeated laughing. "That there, is the secret to our success.-"

"-It's a wrench giving it to you, belive me. You need to get to y/n-"

"-And for which, we've decided, your needs are greater than ours. Now, George, if you will.". George took out his wand and put it on the empty piece of parchment paper.

"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good." George said. Right then, at that moment, lines and dots started forming on the paper from where George's wand was set to cast the charm. 

Names started forming on the paper too. Name of people I think. I looked at them then at the paper again and read,:

"Messrs. Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs, are proud to present, the Marauder's Map.". Who are these people and what does the map do? I asked myself. I looked back at the twins.

"We owe them so much." George said proudly. I looked back at the map and opened it. Names of classes, students and teachers formed on it.

"Hang on. This is Hogwarts, and that.., no. Is that really..? 

"Dumbledore-" Fred conitued for me.

"-In his study-" 

"- Pacing-"

"-Yeah, he does that alot"

"Wait, so, you mean, this map shows..?" I asked before they answer me at the same time,:

"Everyone.". They said before finishing for eachother, again.

"Everyone?" I repeated again in awe.

"Everyone"

"Where they are-" George started.

"-What they're doing-"

"-Every minute-" 

"-Of every day."

"Brilliant that is!, where did you get it?" I asked in awe. Nevertheless, I would say, I think they stole it. 

"Nicked it from Filch's office of course-". As I thought, they stole it. As they answered, it seemed as if they were recalling the day they snatched the map from the office. Dare I say, those two are clearlym no doubt, very proud twins.

"-First year." Fred assured proudly.

"Now, hear us out, there are seven secret passageways out of the castle. We'd recommend this one." They both said pointing at the map.

"The One-Eyed Witch passageway. It will Lead you to straight to Honeydukes celler." 

"Now you best hurry. Filch is heading this way." Fred said warning me.

"Oh Harry, don't you forget, when you're done, just give it a tap and say: 

" 'Mischief managed'. Otherwise, anyone can read it." They said togather. I nodded and said,: "thank you" and head off to the passageway.

~

y/n's pov

I parted from Hermione and Ron. I have somethings I have to buy. Gifts for everyone. As I was walking up to Gladrags Wizardwear, I spotted Draco standingat the entrence. I pushed past him and walked in.

"Hello dear, may I help you?". The lady asked.

"Hello, well, I was wondering if you make costume sweaters."

"We do. Give us what you have in mind and we will create it."

"How much time would it need?"

"30 minutes for 2 sweaters."

"Great, here is my idea." I said handing her a piece of parchment paper with my idea on. She looked at it and smiled back. "I had written the sizes on the paper as well". I said. She nodded and went through the back door.

I started looking around for for items, clothing or anything that could be a gift. I found few thing and bought them. 

By the time I finished looking for items and buying them, the sweaters were done. I took them and thank the lady. I walked out of the shop to see Draco blocking the way. I sighed.

"What is it that you want now?" I asked coldly.

"Give this to Potter" He said giving me a scarf.

"Why don't you give to him yourself?". Draco didn't answer. "Well, do you want me to tell him it is from you?"

"No." he replied. 

"Okay." I said, turned my back and left.

"I have something for yo-" I heard Draco say but, he stopped.

I went to Zonko's Joke shop. I bought few prank items the twin would love it. Besides, since they love pranking much, it won't to hurt if I play their game.

I had few bags in my hand. The magic put in them, makes them lighter, but in reality, the items I bought were quite heavy all togather. Scrivenshaft's Quill Shop was my next stop. I bought few fancy quills and magical stationeries.

I then to Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop. I bought some tea bags for Ms. Weasley. Ron had told me how much his mom loves tea and tea leaves reading. 

I then left to Honeydukes Sweets Shop. I got some prank candy and sweet candy. As I was at the register the back door opened. I narrowed my eyes. I didn't think much of it and left. I sent the bags with o/n. o/g is my owl.

~

Harry's pov

I walked through the passageway and made it to Honeydukes. I pushed the floor tile off. I was in what seemed like a basment or a storage room. 

I saw an old man holding some boxes. I went back under the tile and waited for him to leave. When he did, I put my cloak on my and walked up the stairs.

The store was full of Hogwarts students. Most of them were looking at the creepy doll in the middle of it. "Now, how much do you want?". I heard a lady say.

I looked around and found y/n buying some candy. She heard noices from where I was. She looked up, around then left in a hurry.

I followed her out of the store. I was worried she was in - danger. I took Neville's lolipop on my way. Poor guy, he look at it confused. I will buy him one and give him it later.

y/n owl came to her and took the bags of candy. She then started walking farther into Hogsmeade. Where is she going?. 

She kept walking and cought up with Hermione and Ron. I sighed. I went back to the Honeydukes to buy Neville a new lolipop instead of the one I took from him.

I put my cloak on again and left the shop to go find Ron, Hermione and y/n. I don't want any Slytherins to know I'm here. I might be reported.

I went to where I found y/n, Hermione and Ron before. I walked farther more and found them. I hid behind a tree and took my cloak off. I want to sneak up to them and scare them all.

"It's meant to be the most haunted building in Britain. Did I mention that?" Hermione asked.

"Twice." Ron chuckled.

"Do you want to move a bit closer?" y/n asked.

"Huh?" Ron asked.

"Do you want to move a bit closer, to the Shrieking Shack?" y/n asked again with a laugh.

"O-Oh, actually, I'm fine here." Ron replied shaking. Oh dear Ron. I thought laughing.

"Well, well. Look who's here." Malfoy's voice said. Here comes trouble. y/n, Ron and Hermione turned in annoyance. 

"You two shopping for your new dream home?" Malfoy asked. I sighed. What a troublesome guy he is.

"Bit grand for you, isn't it, Weasle - Bee? don't your family sleep in one room?" he taunted sarcastically.

"Shut your mouth, Malfoy.' Ron exclaimed calmly. 

"Oh, not very friendly." Malfoy stated. "Boys, I think it's time we teach Weasle - Bee how to respect his superiors." He said fixing his coat. y/n and Hermione laughed.

"Hope you don't mean yourself." Hermione said standing infront of Ron.

"How dare you talk to me, you filthy little mudblood!". This sent rage through me. I put my cloak over me again and took a pile of snow in my hand.

"Don't you dare talk to her like that". y/n said slapping him right across the face. Strong one she is. Hermione took her hand. Malfoy's face turned red. I threw a snowball at him. He flinched.

"Who's that?!" He demanded fearfully. I felt satisfied with his fear and decided to troll them more. I threw a bigger snowball this time.

"Don't stand there! do something!" He exclaimed 

"What?" I pulled the guy's beanie over his eyes. I heard my friends' laughter and decided to do more.

I dragged one's pants down, held one from his scarf twirling him around and nocking the other guy to the ground. As for Malfoy I pushed him to the ground took held his feet and dragged him over to the Shrieking Shack as he whined. Hermione, y/n and Ron's laughter only grew harder.

"What's up, Malfoy? Lost your skis?" Ron taunted at him. Malfoy got up on his feet and pushed through his 'friends' whining,:

"Move!. Get out of the way!. Move!" He whined as he ran back from the hill he came from falling each time. 

"Malfoy! Wait! Wait!" his 'friends' pleaded as they ran after him. I went behind Ron, Hermione and y/n. I pulled Ron's strings, lefted Hermione's hair and held spinning y/n around.

"Harry! put me down!" she beamed laughing. I put her down and took off my cloak. Hermione and y/n laughed with me while Ron was trying to process what happened.

"Bloody hell, Harry. That was not funny!" Ron exclaimed.

"Nevermind that now." Hermione said. "Did yyou know y/n is coming over to the Burrow with us this Christmas?" Hermione asked.

"Wait, really?" I asked.

"yeah, she is." Ron agreed. I looked at a smiling y/n. I smiled back. 

~

We walked around talking. I brought up the Marader's map Fred and George gave me.

"Those weasels! never told me about any Marauder's Map even though  I'm their brother!" Ron exclaimed.

"But, he won't keep it. He'll turn it over to professor Mcgonagall. Aren't you?"

 "Ah sure. Along with his Invisibility Cloak." Ron said rolling his eyes.

"But Hermione, if Harry gives it to professor Mcgonagall, she will ask him from who he got it and what he did with it. That would be calling Fred and George out when thy tried to help Harry."

"She has a point, you know." Ron agreed.

"I agree with y/n aswell." I agreed along with Ron. We walked by the Three Broomsticks.

"Oh, look who it is. Madam Rosmerta. Ron fancies her." Hermione stated with a grin as we stopped. She was hanging up a mirror.

"That's not true!" Ron denied.

"Professor Mcgonagall!, Cornelius!" Madam Rosmerta beamed.

"Allow me, minister." Hagrid said helping the minister down from the carriage.

"Oh, Hagrid!" The minister beamed.

"The minister of magic? what is he doing here?" y/n asked whispering. Hermione shrugged. There must be a reason why he came here. 

But, what is Hagrid, professor Mcgonagall or Madam Rosmerta have to do with the visit. A meeting?. If so this must be important.

"Rosmerta, my dear. I hope business is good." The minister beamed at her too. Madam Rosmerta's face turned from a smile to anger.

"It'd be a lot better if the ministry wasn't sending dementors into my pub every other night!" She exclaimed waving her hammer at the minister. 

"We have a killer on the loose!" The minister replied. 

"Oh, Sirius Black in Hogsmeade and what would bring him here?" Madam Rosmerta asked with sarcasm in her voice. I looked over at Hermione, Ron and y/n. Did they see him here or know about this. They shook their heads 'no'.

"Harry Potter." The minister replied. 

"Harry Potter?!" She repeated. Professor Mcgonagall shushed her. "Come."

My eyes widened at the statement of my name. Without thinking I put my cloak on my and followed them to the Three Broomsticks.

"Harry!" I heard Hermione call. I didn;t turn around. Instead I entered the pub at once.

~

I followed them up and pushed the door open to where they entered. 

"Nobody will come to a pub where they'll get scared out of their wits." A voice said as I entered.

"Professor Dumbledore doesn't want dementors around the place I can assure you." Professor Mcgonagall said.

"Now, tell me what this is all about." Madam Rosmerta demanded as she closed the door.

"Well, years ago, when Harry Potter's parents realized they were marked for death, remember? they hid, Few knew where they were, one who did was Sirius Black. And he told You-Know-Who." Professor Mcgonagall started.

"Not only did Black lead him to the Potters that night, he also killed one of their friends!, Peter Pettigrew!"

"Peter Pettigrew?" Madam Rosmerta asked - exclaimed.

"Little lump of a boy. Always trailing after Black. He never let James and Sirius out of his sight." Mcgonagall stated about him.

"Oh!, I remember now." She said remembing. "But, what happened?"

"Well, Peter tried to warn the Potters and might have managed to had he not run into an old friend, Sirius Black." Mcgonagall explained. 

"Black was vicious. He didn't kill Pettigrew, he destroyed him!" The minister exclaimed purring himself, Madam Rosmerta and professor Mcgonagall a cup of wine. "A finger. That's all that was left. A finger. Nothing else!"

"Oh yes. Sirius Black may not have put his hands to the Potters, but he's the reason they're dead!" 

"And now he wants to finish what he started!" The minister said giving the cup to Mcgonagall.

"I don't believe it!" Madam Rosmerta exclaimed. 

"That's not the worst of it" The minister started.

"What could be worse?" She asked. 

"This,: Sirius Black was and will remains to this day Harry Potter's godfather!" Mcgongall replied. Her words felt like stabbing through my heart. I ran out of the Three Broomsticks pub at once.

~

y/n's pov

We sat on a bench by the Three Broomsticks waiting for Harry to come out. "Do you think he will be okay?" Ron asked. 

"He is strong, but nevertheless let's hope so." I replied nodding. Ron nodding whilelooking at the ground. I heard the door to the Three Broomsticks open.

"Ron, Hermione, look!" I exclaimed pointing at the foot steps that were forming in the snow. Harry got out. As he was walking, he started running. He pushed through people making them fall to the ground.

We looked at eachother and ran after him. "Sorry.", "Excuse me, excuse me." and "Merry Christmas.", were the words we kept saying to the people as we tried to pass them to catch up with Harry.

We kept following the footsteps until they stoped at a rock. Hermione tried running to Harry but Ron stopped her.

"I'll talk to him." I said to Ron and Hermione before walking to Harry. I bent down and took off Harry's cloak. I wanted to asked what happened, but instead, I asked if he was okay.

"Harry, are you okay?" I asked worried. I turned back to Ron and Hermione then back at Harry. He stared at the ground. Ron and Hermione came closer.

Harry finally looked up and looked at me with tears forming in his eyes. The tears of saddness and frustration mixed with anger. 

"He was their friend, and he betrayed them." Harry started. "He was their friend!" Harry exclaimed loudly. I looked at the ground. 

"I hope he finds me because when he does, I'm gonna be ready. When he does, I'm gonna kill him!". I stood up and sat next to Harry and side hugged him as tears rolled down his cheeks.

"Harry, we are here for you. All of us. Don't worry." I said rubbing his back. He nodded as he whiped his tears. He looked at me and hugged me tightly. Ron and Hermione joined in and Harry felt better.

________________________

(written on: 16/7/2022 - 3548 words)

Sorry for uploading late. This chapter was long and I had few plans to buy things, In general I was busy.

Warning: Those few next chapters are quite longs so get yourself some snacks and water/ drinks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.8K 609 57
I WILL MAYBE EDIT IT WHEN I GOT MY OTHER BOOKS OUT!!! A girl was locked up her whole life. She didn't get to live the live she wanted. She had to go...
264K 7.5K 35
• Harry X Reader • Y/N has a crush on the boy who lived, but who wouldn't? He's a brave Gryffindor with the looks to match. But after the events of...
35.2K 1.3K 16
Third in the LOVED Series Lily's world has ended...yet again, all because of Voldemort. She's sick and tired of him pushing people around and ruling...
18.9K 346 13
Please leave a comment and vote to let me know what you think of the story! <3 _________________________________________ Hermione and her friends re...