Diabolic Desire

By CloudyXAutumn

"How could you Deku..!?" "Oh please, don't tell me you're surprised. I thought you were the smarter of the bu... More

Origin
Izuku
Quirk
School
UA
Reunion
All Might
Quick save
Class president
Alarm
High Stakes
USJ
Hero Meet
Problem
Virus
Sports Festival Ditch
Chaos
Family
Guise
Interny
Personal Confusion
The Past
run in
Training Weak
End Internship
Theft
Tragic
Bakugo
12am
Devastation
Surprising Team
Fear
Case: Blood Reaper
Invisible?
Bunker
Midterms
Villain vs Hero
Camp
Attack On Camp
π”©π”’π”žπ”€π”²π”’ 𝔬𝔣 π”³π”¦π”©π”©π”žπ”¦π”«π”°
Press Conference
All might πŸ’€
Catastrophic Devastation
Germany
Questioning
Dormitory
Life.
Dilemma
Shopping
Blood Plan
Blood drive
Accident
Forces
Final Class Training
Provisional Hero License Exam
Confrontation
The Great Reveal
Reinforcements
Kill Streak
Crash
The Meet
Alliance
Eri
π“₯𝓑
Banquet
Saturday
V-army
Pure Fear
First Betrayal
Present

Incident

3.1K 166 81
By CloudyXAutumn

...

Izuku groaned as he watched his teacher pass out sheets of paper with different highschool's on them and their ranks.

"While I know you're all going to UA Its still good to look at other options"
The teacher smiled brightly.

"Don't lump me in with these rejects, they'd be lucky to end up as sidekicks to d-lister heroes.
I'm the real deal, my quirk is better than all!"
Bakugo sneered as he angered his classmates.

"Hey we have strong quirks too!"

"Stop boosting your ego it'd already inflated enough!"

"Okay but Midoriya could still beat you"

The loudest shout happened to be the last one.
Izuku internally groaned, while he and Katsuki were "friends" Katsuki wouldn't miss out on an opportunity to prove his strength.

Midoriya, despite his wishes, was one of the better known kids of the middle school.
His little fame came from how strong his telekinesis was and how he could keep Bakugo in check.

He and Bakugo were put in the same rank of power because of this.

Izuku knew better than to try to make bakugo his enemy.
While he could easily kill him with the flick of a finger, there were a couple benefits he got from posing as his "friend".

There were the obvious reasons like how if they weren't friends there would be constant fights over who was stronger because of Bakugo.

"Deku.

Fight me"
Bakugo said eager as he turned around.
He had come up with the nickname after noticing the last couple letters of his name could be read that way.
It didn't have any particular meaning, just a shortened version of izuku for convenience.

The class began to chant for the 2 of them fight, Midoriya internally groaned as he stared down the teacher who seemed to be panicking.

"Class..!
Class!
Class.
We do not encourage fighting!

Quiet down and let me continue on with the process of your selection."

The class let out disappointed sighs as they quieted down and allowed the teacher to continue.

The rest of the day went to helping all the graduating middle schoolers select their highschools.

Izuku ended up selecting UA after Bakugo's persuading.
He was told how the school would offer the best education even for those not aiming to become heroes.

But Katsuki didn't know izuku wasn't interested in becoming a hero.

Especially with how much Midoriya analyzed heroes, to him it didn't make sense why he'd do such a thing if he weren't trying to become a hero.

"I'll go to UA and join the hero course specifically just so I know how they teach the incoming heroes.

I'll have an upper edge against them when it comes down to it.

But I actually have to get into the class for that to be possible.
Ugh"

Izuku packed up his things and was getting ready to leave, Bakugo waited despite izuku telling him multiple times that he could just leave.

There was obviously something bakugo was itching to talk about.

Izuku sighed as he grabbed his bag and walked out the door with Bakugo who then started with his talking.

"You have to get into the hero course with me.
Your quirk is strong enough to pass the entrance exam, it wouldn't make any sense if you didn't get into the class.

Because I know I'm getting into class 1-A."
Bakugo explained.

"What's the entrance exam exactly?"

"We're going to be fighting robots from what I heard.
But that's just rumor on the street."
Bakugo said as they exited the building and walked off onto the street.

He and Izuku lived in the same neighborhood so walking together was inevitable.

As they were talking, bakugo made a turn into the alleyway.
It wasn't anything new, izuku had once warned him before about the dangers of walking through them but he didn't really care and hit him with the excuse that he could always fight what attacked him.

That...

Wasn't the case that time around...

As they were walking Katsuki stepped on some green sludge.
It was disgusting...

He ended up waking up...

A resting villain thug.

They walked right past him, izuku noticied as the putrid smell suddenly increased and turned around fast.
But when he turned around it was already too late.

Bakugo was engulfed by the sludge.

"HEY WHAT THE HELL GET OFF"
Bakugo screamed as he blasted his explosions.

The fight was quickly carried out onto the street as Bakugo struggled to break free from his slimy grasps.

Heroes were quick to arrive but...
They only watched.

They didn't know what to do, Midoriya was surprised...

"While this kid is a pain, he's given me enough information to pay for his life.

Let's end this quickly"
Izuku used his telekinesis and quickly seperated the 2.

Bakugo gasped for air as he was brought down to the ground as izuku held up the sludge creature.
It couldn't do anything when it couldn't grab onto any surface.

The crowd gasped as they looked for who it was who easily seperated the fight between the 2.

Izuku obviously wouldn't reveal it was him as he allowed for heroes to quickly rush in and fight the sludge that was already apprehended.

He helped bakugo up with his telekinesis and continued on with his route home.

Midoriya couldn't help but say it, "do you understand why you can't walk in alleyways n-"

"Shut up, it was just a bad incident once.
And I would've totally beat him if you didn't decide to step in"
Bakugo hissed as he wiped off sticky remains.

"Whatever you say.

Oh?
And whens the entrance exam exactly?"

"September 2nd.
You get your results a week after with all the other highschool results."
Bakugo grumbled a reply.

"And when does school start?"

"The week after that"

"Hm alright then"
Midoriya sighed as he made it to the front door of his house.

Bakugo waved him bye as he walked over to his house which was further down the block.
Izuku walked in and immediately walked to his room, he was tired.

"Entrance exam is in a couple months.

How annoying, how prestigious is this highschool if they're so picky on who gets to set foot inside."

_________________________________________

The months passed by fast and eventually the entrance exam had come up.

Autumn was near by so the weather was quite chilly, though it didn't ever really effect Izuku.

He was amongst a crowd of students, seated by Bakugo, as what seemed to be a human representation of a cockatoo explained how the exam was going to work.

"Hm so it's about how many I can get.

With my telekinesis this'll be a cinch"
Izuku thought to himself as he followed the crowd all the way to the official testing ground.

The gates were wide open yet there was no count down, it was quite confusing for all of the students there.

"In real life time waits for no one!
Go!"
The cockatoo human screamed.

Izuku flew in, it looked like it was his telekinesis which was quite convenient.

Midoriya noticed a large building with a thick glass window outside the fighting range.
He saw a group of people inside, they were the ones who were counting points.

Robots were everywhere below.

Izuku lifted them all up and smashed them against eachother, breaking them instantly.

He repeated the process with all the robots his eyes could see, he didn't know where to stop.

"Who's the one lifting all those robots?
They aren't exactly light..."
One of the teachers who were scoring asked.

A raven haired man looked and pulled up a file
"Izuku Midoriya.
Quirk- telekinesis.

Seems like his telekentic ability is quite strong"
He replied as he handed the file to the other teacher.

"You? Giving out compliments. What kind of alternative reality did I wake up in"
The cockatoo human from earlier laughed.

"It was hardly a compl-"

"You see his potential don't you!
You're already coming up with creative ways to teach him with his classmates aren't you, eraserhead"

"I don't form biases that fast, mic.
Don't project your thoughts onto me"

The test seemed like it was starting to close out, izuku noticied how there were hardly any robots left.

He was about to call it a day when-
..

The "boss" level robot came out.

It emerged from the ground and stood at a height of the average sky scraper.

It was a zero pointer robot.

Izuku was feet away from it too...

"Oh n-"
His thoughts were cut off when the robot tried to swat him like a fly.
Izuku dodged and immediately attacked, he sent it hundreds of feet into the air and crumpled it like a sheet of paper.

It broke so fast that he basically set a new record for fastest time ever taking out the robot.

He placed the compressed ball safely onto the ground and he was going to look for more robots to fight but the timer went off.

Time was up.

Midoriya let out a relieved sigh, "finally.

It's done"
He landed by the exit and walked out, now all he had to do was wait for the results to come in.

As he walked out the exit he could feel a pair of eyes on him.
He turned around and only saw the other students flooding out the exit gate.

He paid no attention to it and continued on his way.

The week of waiting was excruciating, he knew he did well but having the wait on results was always annoying.

Eventually, the results came in the mail.

He opened up the letter and found a button.
He pressed on it and out came his message.

He stared in pure confusion as he looked at the all might hologram explain his results.

"Hello izuku Midoriya, you did astonishingly well during the entrance exam.
Your talents are purely amazing!

You see a new record for all time points scored at UA!

Now
You may be wondering why I, all might, am telling you your results.

Well!

I am going to be a teacher at UA this year!
Congratulations on being able to learn under me because...

You were accepted into UA's hero course!
Class 1-A student!

To receive your uniform, press this button again!"
The hologram disappeared.

Izuku pressed the button again and watched the uniform pop out.

"All might's going to be reaching...???
Ugh what a pain.

But it's okay... At least I'll be able to learn about all his weaknesses.
The more you hang around someone the more things come to light, it's just a matter of time before I find a fatal weakness of his.

Granted.

I don't really need it, I could kill him quite easily.

But.

He doesn't have any night shifts.

And attacking in the day time is extremely risky.

But it's whatever, school starts next week Monday."

He put the uniform in his closet and waited in anticipation for the coming school year.
It would be completely different than what he was already used to, and he knew that.

Izuku went to go relax but there was a knock at his door.
He groaned as he transformed back to his "human" form and went to answer the door.

It was bakugo.

"DID YOU GET IN?!"
He screamed, Midoriya could see the pure joy in his eyes and figured he was already in as well.

"Yes..-"

"I GOT IN TOO"
He screamed as he let out explosions from his hand.

Midoriya internally groaned,
"Well that's great"
He paused as he tapped on his shoulder.
"Go home."

"Will do.
See you at UA Monday"

Bakugo walked away.

Once he was far enough, izuku released him from his control and went back to his room.

Monday came about fast, izuku sat amongst his classmates.

He was one of the first to arrive, he tied to another kid with navy blue hair and glasses.

"When's the teacher going to get here?"
Izuku thought to himself, he wasn't the only one with such thoughts.
The teacher was a bit late.

Midoriya sniffed the air as a faint smell of blood hit his nose.
It got stronger and stronger until-

His teacher came rolling through the door.
Quite literally...
In a yellow sleeping bag.

"Pro hero eraserhead.

Hm, he has B blood type.
He must be bleeding somewhere.
Tch, humans and their weak regenerative powers.

This is going to be a long day..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.5K 1K 26
When you were younger you and your friends put your faith in heroes, but after seeing a different side of them things change... You were friends with...
21.8K 971 23
"π•Šπ•žπ•šπ•π•–. 𝕀π•₯ π•ƒπ• π• π•œπ•€ 𝔹𝕖π•₯π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•†π•Ÿ 𝕐𝕠𝕦." Y/N, having been trapped in what most would consider hell, managed to slip through the finger...
103K 2.2K 22
Izuku Midoriya has never felt more confused. Being a villain has taught him to never get attached to anyone, because they'll either end up betrayi...
216K 8.8K 33
They had caught him, thinking that mere handcuffs could contain his quirk. They kept him under constant supervision, knowing that he could escape an...