HIS GALLAGHER GIRL

By fanficlover310

Taylor Gallagher is 17 years old and Is the baddest bitch you'll ever meet. she's very well known in the sout... More

THE 2 MAIN CHARACTERS DESCRIPTION
IAN GALLAGHER!!!!!!!!!!
A LATE NIGHT
THE ARGUEMENT
MICKEY MILKOVICH
10 DOLLARS
SORE THROAT
LEAVE ME ALONE
PILLS
A WAR
SLEEPOVER
WORDS THAT SLIP OUT
SICK
A SERIOUS TALK
THE DECISION
MONTH
FAMILY MEETING
SHOPPING
WALLPAPER
FUCK
WENDYS
ALIBI ROOM
DRUNK
GIRL TALK
KICK
EXPLANATION
THE L
THE REVEAL
JOKING
HECTIC
SCHOOL
BRAXTON
MONICA
MILKOVICH MANOR
MOM
BACK HOME
MANDY
TATTOOS
ROLLER-COASTER EMOTIONS
IT'S HAPPENING
HOSPITAL
WELCOME HOME
PLEASE READ
GRANDPA FRANK
GRANDPA TERRY
CAUGHT
LAST CHAPTER
TEAR STAINS
EPILOGUE
EDITING
NEW BOOK
ANOTHER

A LIE

6.7K 99 3
By fanficlover310

They both smile before coming over and hugging me. "I'm so happy for you but I just want to ask are you seriously gonna raise a baby In this dump where there is no food and barely any working water." Lip asks.

I nod "I've got that worked out don't worry." He nods. "Ok then if you have everything under control then I'm really happy for you just scared about what Fiona's gonna say about it." My face drops as I remember I have to tell Fiona.

"It will be fine I'll have your back if she kicks you out I'm leaving aswell and there is no way she'll be able to pay rent with just her and Lip." I smile at Ian. "Your the best but your not getting kicked out with me but you can make her believe that your leaving though." He nods at my better suggestions.

"Guys I'm home and Vs with me." Fiona says and lip and Ian say hi whilst I just stare at the blank TV. "So Taylor, did Mickey come by." I turn to look at him and she was looking at me so intensely that It is kinda scaring me. "No" I quickly blurt out. Shit what the fuck did I just do. I look over at ian and lip and they had the same expression on to their face as me. "Oh well he might come tomorrow I've got dinner." She says with a smile.

"V saved us some isnt that nice of her." She looks over at me for an answer cause she know that I don't like v very much anymore. I just quickly raise an eyebrow showing that I've acknowledged her. "I'm gonna change these jeans are too tight now there pushing against my stomach." I walk off. Once I got into my room I took off my pants but my door bursted open.

Ian stood there with his arms crossed. "What the hell was that Taylor." I knew exactly what he was talking about. "What do you mean." He gives me that don't-play-dumb look. "Why did you tell Fiona Mickey didn't come by I thought you were gonna tell her." I look down "I don't know something was telling me not to tell her and I got scared and blurted it out." He just nods like he understood but clearly thought I made a clear wrong decision.

He looks me up and down. "Yep I'm gonna let you put some pants on." He says disgusted before walking out. I sigh before searching in my closet for some comfy clothes.

Once I put this on I went downstairs and everyone was eating the pasta that v brought us in the living room whilst watching TV. Ian handed me the bowl and I sat in between him and lip once again. But as soon as I took that bite I gagged hard. Everyone looks at me shocked Fiona gives me that don't be rude look. "I can't help It." I tell her. Continue to eat it but once I swallow I gag louder and harder before running to the toilet and throwing the pasta back up. Once I finish I wipe my mouth gargle it out with mouth wash and head back into the living room.

"Sorry I guess baby doesn't like pasta." I say Patting my stomach. "God throwing up is the worst." I whines slouching back on the couch. "It's ok tay hopefully it will be gone once you get an abortion u got you an appointment for next week we can't cancel cause they weren't happy last time." My face drops.

"Fiona I told you I have to wait until I hear back from mickeys you can't just keep booking me abortion appointments it's rude and disrespectful and a waist of everyone's time." I raise my voice. "I know but I thought you'd take him being a no show as him saying he doesn't want the baby because if he did I'm pretty sure he'd be here with you right now." She says.

"Not necessarily so cancel that appointment and if it comes to the decision where I have an abortion I will book the appointment not you." I tell her before storming off upstairs and lying on my bed

I sigh to myself. Fionas never gonna except the fact that I'm pregnant is she. My phone starts ringing and i look over to see that my Mickey was calling. "Hey baby." I answer with. "hey " I hear over the phone "wassup " I ask him. "Oh nothing just wanted to see if my baby's was going ok." I smile as blush forms in my face " were Doing ok I guess just threw up though nothing will stay down it all taste nasty to me now." I tell him. "Do you want me to drop you off some food I can go in and out or something." For some reason that melted my heart.

"Aww baby that's so sweet of you but no it's ok I'm not hungry plus I really just want to go to sleep." I say. "Ok, ok tay I'll let you sleep." I smile at the nickname. Everyone calls me Tay but the way he says it makes me smile every time. "Alright Mick good night." "Goodnight Tay, I love you." He says which causes me to smile "I love you too." There was a moment of silence before he mumbled goodnight one more time and hung up the phone.

I put my phone down and turn off my bedroom light. I carefully walk my way back to my bed in the dark as I lay there looking at the ceiling with a smile on my face. I slowly rub my baby bump as I realize I'm basically 2 months pregnant and I have a little bean inside of me.

I can't wait to find out the gender of my baby in around 3 months time. Now that I think about it I can't wait for my rooms new look cause I have to get rid of some stuff so that the baby's stuff can fit in perfectly.

Without realising by the time a snapped out of my thoughts because of a distant gunshot it was 2 am so I tucked myself in and slowly fell asleep.

If you haven't realised by now known of these chapters have been proof read or edited cause I do that all when I finish the book

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

593K 28.1K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
99.6K 1.9K 24
"You're just a pretty little slut, aren't you?" "You want me to be a slut so bad? Fine, I can be a slut." Stranger Things season 2 - pre-season 3...
94.7K 2.1K 12
In which the class of 1976, watch the life of Remus Lupin's missing daughter. A family reunites. But what secrets or betrayals will come forth? Jon...
140K 3.4K 11
Tristan Martinez is the CEO of one of the biggest companies around the world. He is rich. Doesn't disappoint in looks department. He has fiancé who l...