A Demon and the Slayer

By meitsou_dznuts

A story about a Demon and a Slayer who are destined to kill each other, but they'll meet in a other way by di... More

Preparation
Interaction
Going Forward
RANDOM [ ABOUT SOME PLACES ]
Lavender Scent
The Truth
Dinner Party
Friendship

Invitation

862 27 19
By meitsou_dznuts

Shoto's POV:

I went back inside the restaurant and help with the work that we have to do.

Minutes passed and we finished all of the things we have to do, I went to a chair to rest and saw Shu.

I sat where he was sitting and greeted him then he greeted back at me, I've been wondering something so I went to ask him "Uhm... Shu, I want to ask something?" He told me what was it about and said "Oh it's nothing important but I wanna ask why we have to wear our clothes when we have our uniform in this restaurant. Does the guest prefer fancy clothing to a uniform?" I told him.

He looked at me surprisingly and said "Oh! That's a nice guess Shoto..! Well yeah, the guest wants us to wear fancy clothes instead of our uniform" I'm guessing these people are pretty picky.

So I went to ask him "Well that's a surprise, what kind of people are they though? just wondering..." He looked at me and went to think about who were they again then told me "Ah! I remember... they're from the Department of Justice..!" I was too surprised by what Shu said.

The head of the Department of Justice is the one I've associated with more out of all the governments I met, he and I are the closest when I got the official title of being a guild leader of the demon slayers and he once told me that he sees me as his little brother.

Minutes passed we opened the restaurant, and one by one people are starting to go to our restaurant I'm pretty sure Mysta is still shopping in the store in front of us.

Later on, Mr. Akuma called the people who were selected to serve our special guest.

The VIP room is located on the third floor where there are only rooms for each people, they arrived and went to their designated room.

I was nervous to go in since some of them know me and mostly the head, Uki went beside me and ask "Why do you look nervous? This is like what we usually do though, the only different thing is that they're from officials... but just be yourself Shoto...!" I'm very glad that Uki tried to comfort me, although that wasn't the problem I appreciate the comfort Uki gave me so I thank him.

Shu called me and gave me some food to serve to our guests and told me to bring it to them.

I was too nervous about what will happen if he saw me working here but you know fuck it...! It's just a side job and if he asks why I was working here I'll just make an excuse soon as possible I can.

I went inside while looking down, I slowly look up but it seems they were busy having fun with the drinks Mr. Akuma served to them as I put their food down on the table it seems like no one noticed me yet so I tried to hurry up to go outside but after placing the food to their positions and look up I saw him looking at me... I guess I can't help but get caught.

He called my name and the others look at me all I could think of is "FUCK" the others recognized me meanwhile the others questioned who I was to be recognized by the head.

I greeted them and they greeted me back, well I guess that's a nice start. He told me to sit beside him to talk for a bit so I did, he introduced me to the others "Well if you don't know him I'll introduce him to you guys! This is Shoto he's the guild leader of the demon slayers... I treat him as my little brother so he's precious to me..!" As he finish his sentence everyone clapped and thank me for the great service I gave them as a demon slayer.

He told me we'll talk later after they finish, I knew that he'll say something.

I went outside and saw Uki, Shu, Fulgur, and Mr. Akuma, Uki and Shu seems to be serving something while Fulgur was just looking at the food then Mr. Akuma... I don't know what the fuck is this demon doing here.

Uki asked me "What took you so long to serve the food, Shou? Did you mess up..? Also, we heard people talking so loudly so we thought you got into trouble but they suddenly clapped, although we can't hear any convo since it's kinda muffled..." He said.

Luckily they didn't hear the conversation we have or else I'll be exposed to being the Guild Leader of Demon Slayers, so I told them "Uhhmm... I don't know how to explain but you'll probably know it late... I'll head out now" I know that if I and the head talk they'll see us having a conversation anyways.

I went back downstairs to the 1st Floor and saw Mysta having a feast so I sat down where he was sitting.

As I sat down on the chair he looked at me and said "HOLY SHIT..!! You surprise me you dumbass at least say something before sitting!! you almost gave me a heart attack... what the fuck is wrong with you...!" Now, what the fuck is this guy saying..? I almost gave him a heart attack. I was supposed to say something but he interrupted me.

I just look at him weirdly and he said "what" in a confused tone, I'll just pretend that never happen. I looked at his food and then said "Whatever man... So anyway why are you having such a big meal by yourself? Are you a pig now or what..?" He looks at me and didn't say anything... he just look so disappointed in me.

As he stares at me he received a message and replied to it, after that he suddenly showed me his phone and the message he received then said "You see this HUH? I'm inviting my co-workers for lunch even though it's our day off today!! SEE I'm a nice leader SHOTO...!!! I... AM... INVITING... MY... CO-WORKERS... TODAY...!!! So I am not a pig you piece of shit! Not like you who don't!" He said with a sarcastic tone.

I don't know what the fuck happened to him while I was away but I got a bit offended by what he said to me so I respond to him "WELL MYSTA RI-ASS GUESS WHAT? I got loads of guildies so how could I give them all a gift?! And also unlike YOU my guildies give some nice gifts JUST FOR ME YEAH?!!" I told him with a sarcastic tone and he looks at me weirdly.

He told me "What are you talking about man... and why the fuck are you shouting my ears hurt..." HUH?!! his the one who shouted at me first, I don't even know how we became friends back then.

We talked for a bit as he wait for his co-workers to come in here. We talked about several topics that I don't know how and I don't even get what he was saying so I change the topic and told him "Oh right Mysta... Have you talked with my boss...? You know the one I told you last night..." I whispered.

He looks at me awkwardly and said "Oh uhm... well... I have the guts, but it's just that I... I'm still kinda awkward around him after you know t-the first conversation we got the one-night stand one..." He said as he slowly whispered in the end.

I almost forgot about that since I was in a hurry doing some work and was also pretty sleepy, I was embarrassed by that too.

Mysta's co-workers arrived at the restaurant when I was about to leave I bump into the fucker, "Oh..! I'm sorry I wasn't looking in my way I apologize about it... did you get hurt Chef Vox" I told him in a concerned tone and also gave him a puppy looks.

He was surprised at what I just said and then told me "Ohh... Don't worry about it Shoto! I wasn't also looking in my way so we're even..! Oh and also since your friends are here feel free to dump your work for today and have a good time here with your friends!" he told me with a gentlemanly voice.

I was purely disgusted by what he just said what the actual fuck is wrong with this demon bastard..! "A-are you sure I can take a day off for today? What about my work upstairs don't they need some assistance..?" I said, he responded "Oh... If you're worried about that don't worry, unexpectedly they're not many as I thought! and also your work as a waiter you don't need to do anything! So stay put and hang out with your friends! Think about this as a payment from the last time okay..?" I nodded at him and went to the locker room to put out some things and also to get my belongings.

I came back to Mysta's table and sat down " Your boss looks kind it's crazy to think that he is the guy you're talking about..! And YES! I sort of eavesdrop on your conversation so shut the fuck up..." he said, this guy talks so much what the heck... I haven't said anything yet his saying so much already.

Jamaica suddenly talked "Hello Shoto!! You remember me right? Mysta's co-workers, we're the ones who went to your house!!" she said enthusiastically. I respond to her "Oh of course..! how can I forget someone who took care of me when I was drunk..!" after I finish my sentence she suddenly hugged me.

I was surprised when she hugged me and told me "Well since you're hanging out with us! Can I ask you questions so I can get to know you?" as I was about to say something Mysta suddenly spoke and said "Why would you want to know Shoto better Jamaica?!! Go away and don't share your germs with him you disgusting whore!!!" she responded at him "WHAT?!!! WHORE???!!!! HOW DARE YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!!!! and FYI you're being possessive at cutie Shoto, aren't you? you don't want anyone to be friends with him what a pervert you are..!" Mysta just said, "EW WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT EWWWW EW EW EW EW NOOO!!!!".

I was the one who's gonna say that... what the actual fuck is going on and what's up with this conversation? Is this their normal basis?

I agree with her that I'll try to answer her question. She first asks " So I heard from my bitchless boss that your a successful demon slayer guild leader, so that means you also worked with the government liked us and that also means you have a high salary?" I just nodded at her and she proceeded with her question "Actually when I went to your house I was jealous of how lucky you are to get that nice apartment building! so I'm thinking to live there if I can afford it so I just wanna ask how the payment is there..?" I thought she was going to ask something personal.

I answered her "Well to be honest that wasn't my pick, a close government official I know picked it for me, and also his the one paying for the house payment that was supposed to be my responsibility..! So I don't know how much is it... but don't worry he's the guest we're serving right now upstairs so I can just ask him later!" I answered her, time passed we keep talking until the shop closed we just ended up talking and hanging out in there.

We all keep talking and eating there until the restaurant closes up, I ended up paying for the food bills since they said I work here and I got loads of money. I saw the VIP guests which are the officials going down, seems like they're finished with whatever they're doing.

I told them I'm going out for a bit, so I went to him and talked with him. I shout his name "Mr. Enzo!!! Please wait for a bit!" he looked at me and waved, "Oh! Shoto..!! I'm glad you haven't left yet! It's been a while since we've talked so how about it?" he asked me, I agreed at me and invited me to talk inside the car for privacy.

I told him "We'll about today... I'm sorry for keeping it away from you... that I'm doing a part-time job... I apologize" then he told me "Hmm? What are you talking about? It seems like our smart and sharp demon slayer Shoto hasn't figured it out yet!" he just continues to laugh at me.

I was confused about what was he talking about and just told me "Well... since you really can't get it I'll just tell you then..! I don't know if your boss said this to you but I requested something about wanting fancy clothes on the employees... well the reason for that was because I knew that you'll be in here! Well don't get me wrong, every time we meet it's always your demon slayer uniform or your casual outfits! I want to see you in nice clothes!" he said.

Well, it wasn't Mr. Akuma who told me that but Shu. I just laugh at him and said he was being hilarious, but I ask him something "but you know Mr. Enzo... if you're here to party or celebrate something your not that type of person who does this thing... but if you're like recommended most by of your employees you shouldn't have stayed here for so long. Also if you put up the excuse of just wanting to see me working I won't accept nor believe it..." as I finish my words he suddenly began to giggle.

He keeps laughing and said "AHAHAAHAHA now that's the Shoto I know!! a sharp and smart guild leader...!! Well, you caught me I was indeed not just in there just to party... I'm pretty sure you know why right?" he told me just like I thought his, not someone you can easily trick.

But I'm surprised that he was able to catch up with the problem... Compared to me I only just got to know it around yesterday, I wonder when did he receive this information.

We proceed to talk about this topic, and minutes later we said goodbye to each other then Mr. Enzo said "Oh God... Would you look at the time, I wish to talk with you more Shoto it's been a while since we hang out! I still have some matters to do..!" he said in a sad tone.

I do feel the same way though... I and Mr. Enzo are close I see him as a big brother and he does too as a little brother. I wanted to hang out with him too so I told him "I mean we can still hang out? I have a lot of free time on my hands so feel free to invite me from time to time if you have the free time!" He looks at me happily and said "Alright alright! I do have some free time around this week on Sunday let's have a nice dinner!" I smiled at him and said "Great to know! It's been a while since we hang out can't wait for it! Well, I guess it's time to say goodbye and also, please tell your wife and daughter I said hi to them..!'' He also said goodbye to me and I left his car.

I came back inside the restaurant and saw Mysta and his co-workers heavily drunk as they were the only ones left in the restaurant. I saw Uki and Fulgur trying to sort them while Shu is cleaning up some mess and the others are now leaving their shift.

I keep finding where Mr. Akuma was so I was looking left and right. Then suddenly someone tapped my shoulder and look over who it was, it ended up being the demon bastard.

He giggled and said "Are you looking for someone dear? If it's your friends I'm pretty sure you've seen where they are isn't that right?" I guess I got caught so I made an excuse "Uhhmm... I'm not finding someone I'm just trying to find if I can help with something" I'm pretty sure that wasn't a good excuse.

He sighed and said "Aren't you too dedicated to your part-time job boy? It's a good thing but overdoing it may affect your health!" he said in a concerning voice.

I got cringed out from what he said, then he added more "Also I hope I'm not interfering with your privacy but I just wonder what's your relationship with Mr. Enzo..?" Seems like his having some suspicion about it.

I responded to him "Oh! Enzo is just someone my dad knows and well uhm back when I was little I met him since he frequently visits my dad since he was a close junior of his..!" he nodded and tapped my shoulders.

We chatted with a few things and also taught me things I still don't understand, then he suddenly asks me "Oh right Shoto... may I invite you on a date around this week? As I said the restaurant will be closed for two weeks due to some construction happening around this place..! So will you accept it?" he said in a smooth and gentleman tone.

All of a sudden I got chills all over my body..! Of course, it's because it's too goofy or cringes!! But I remember what Mr. Enzo said, he told me if I got a closer relationship with him chances that I might get some information and mostly his weaknesses. So I answered him "Well I'll be bored also since this is my only job... I can hang out with Mysta but obviously, I can't always bother him..! So what day will it be Mr. Akuma?" He seems to be happy with my response to smiling like that.

He hold both of my hands and said "Well that's good to hear that you're accepting my invitation! For the day it'll be on Sunday... I'm pretty sure you don't have any plans at that time since you said that you don't have much to do except for this job..." Surprisingly this guy matched the day when I and Mr. Enzo will meet to hang out.

I just said to him that I'll be there and just text me more of the details, he said okay and went to his office.

I texted Mr. Enzo to tell him about the matter and he said it's okay to push their plans since it's an important matter.

I went to Mysta and his co-workers to bring them home, the car that I called arrived so I put his co-workers in there with the help of Uki and Fulgur.

As I put Mysta who is unconscious inside the car he brought Uki, Fulgur, and also Shu paid goodbye to me.

Hours have passed Mysta's co-workers are still blank out, Mysta went out of his room and sat down with me to watch TV while having some yogurt-flavored Soju and some jerky.

I looked at him while he sat down and I don't know what I have just seen so I told him "What in the actual fuck happened to you Mysta..?!! Why are you suddenly in your boxers??? Did you strip while sleeping-?" He looked at me blankly for a solid minute and looked at himself.

After he looks at himself he suddenly shouts "WHAT THE FUCK??!!! THAT'S WHY I FEEL COLD???" how come he never felt it...

I picked up the coat I used for my work and gave it to him and also shared the blanket I was using.

After a while, Mysta suddenly asked me "Oh right I almost forgot to ask you... Remember that day when you were reading some sort of a short story you borrowed from a certain bookstore because you were just bored..?" I ask him what is it about he told me "I read one of the books since you just left it hanging... (your such a messy person oh my god...)" he said as he whisper in the end.

I ask him what book he read, and told me it was the 2 short mystery stories I brought with me and read when I was waiting for him...

I told him "I got it from a weird and small library I saw on the way..! If you want we can visit it tomorrow morning so you can look at some stories he made..!" I said, he agreed with me and decide to go outside to touch some grass, so we proceed to go to bed.

I tidy up the mess first before going to bed and having a cold shower at midnight... I can't wait to hang out with them and feel a normal life once again...

[ Hello author here..! I just wanna say that I might not upload the chapters faster than usual back then... Although I'll make it longer than usual in exchange, school is about to start in my country so I'll be busy with my studies... I'm sorry about this sudden change :( ]

[ © for the cover: @LJ6v6 on Twitter ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 277 13
Stories that consist of the two Vtubers Vox Akuma and Shxtou. SORRY I CANT MAKE COOL DESCRIPTIONS BUT READ MY STORY AND U WILL NOT BE DISSATISFIED...
56.4K 1K 8
!!!!!WARNING: This story is not for children. This story will contain swearing, drug usage, sexual content, innuendos, and many other adult/dark them...
22.2K 417 23
How do you know that you get a soulmate? You'll get mark of course..... Ships: Vox X Shoto Luca X Mysta Shu X Ike ⚠️ Warning⚠️ Bad Language 18+ Actio...
25.5K 350 17
Two boys Two streams Two hearts One life... The fast paced adventure of two streamers who have know. Each other for years and have slowly developed...