Friendship

Mysta's POV:

We went inside the car in a hurry forgetting I'm still with my stupid coworkers so they went to ask me "Who is that? A family member? A close friend of yours?" Jamaica asked, she was the bait of our team because she said she's pretty as fuck.

I answered her "A close friend of mine, almost got bitten by someone so I'm here to rescue him because he let his guard down so stupid...!" I said then the one driving asked me "Then we're you guys heading?" Leander asked, his the one who always drives and acts as a tank-like in games also named in a Greek name which suits him.

I answered him "Well we're going to our apartment, he's the guy I've been talking about!!" Then someone suddenly asked "Oh? So he's the one providing us with these good cars you've been riding to work and using for your work? Your Richie rich roommate?" Elijah asked, I hate this guy the most his the intel or hacker of the team he has this annoying sarcastic attitude.

Then I answered him "Yeah? But this isn't his car Elijah I bought this and the last car I used was a gift from him so that wasn't completely his car" I told him with an annoying tone suddenly Jamaica pinched Shoto in his cheeks and he gave a cute expression "WAAHH!!! He's so cute what the heck Mysta?? You've been keeping a cute friend this whole time??!!!! Look at him he looks like a puppy so cuteeee!!!!!" Unexpectedly someone gains a fan girl just by sleeping.

Time keeps passing by as Jamaica keeps touching Shoto's cheeks as she fan girls at the expression he makes then he woke up from it "Ugh... My head hurts... M-mysta...? Where the heck am I?" He said with a groggy tone, It seems he's pretty okay though so I told him "Oh hey you awake dude how's your sleep?" He said he had a good one.

Leander told us that we have arrived at our apartment, Shoto invited them in since it was late and they can stay in there since he thinks he's the reason why they stayed up late when I'm the reason.

Shoto said they can stay in the one guest room if they're okay stacking up in there, Then I suggest something out of kindness ~ ''Shoto I'll make you some hangover soup so don't worry and rest" I said and giggled.

They looked at me like they were disappointed in me and asked them why then with no hesitation, they told me I'm bad at cooking so Leander went to the kitchen so he'll make for Shoto what a bunch of wicked people they don't have any faith me!!

Jamaica went to the kitchen with Leander to help him with some things and Elijah went to the guest room to rest so I went to Shoto resting on the couch, and talk with him "Man I didn't expect you to drink that much Shoto even though you have trusting people in there you shouldn't have a drink that much your stupid man!!" Shoto sits up and told me "Did you guys have your dinner?" He said with a worried tone this guy seems to be still drunk.

Shoto has this weird persona when he's drunk, he always does your orders you told him to do, he spouts nonsense and seems to be a more caring or sweet person it's stupid. Although it's cute to see him like that I told him "Man... You're still worried about us when you are the one who looks sick right now, but since you sincerely ask me well I supposed I should answer that HAHAHA what a caring friend am I right? Ehem... anyways we haven't yet that stupid mafia is hard to trace since he rarely does things himself..." I told him then he looks around him and reached for his phone and I just stare at him as I wait for him to finish whatever he was doing.

He put his phone back on the table and then said "Well I ordered one so you guys can eat, although it's not a heavy meal since it's late-night..." This guy is making me flustered really. But I noticed something and asked him "Shoto... do you have something to say to me?" He looked at me surprisingly so I'm guessing I'm right then he looked down and told me "Well since It's just us for now Mysta... I-... I don't think I should tell you this" if he doesn't want to tell me then he should stop looking at me like he needs to support what a bastard..!!